Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 am

"Gah Dammit Heath-MMMMPHHH!!" Clyde let out as Heather sat down on Clyde smothered him with her ass, smooshing him into the canvas, cutting off his air was he was crushed against the mat, starting to panic and kick his legs when his submission didn't count, only to have his face jiggled and shook from side to side as Heather wiggled her ass on Clyde's face.

"Mmmphhh....Nhmm... Mhhh..." Clyde moaned in defeated arousal as Heather squashed and wiggled his head, his legs no longer kicking but twitching weakly, his fingers curling like they wanted to tap, barely hearing Heather as he began to give in, knowing he couldn't get loose, releasing warm breaths against her tush with groans vibrating against her rump, his head jostled limply round and round. "Muurrrr..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:06 am

Heather continued to wiggle her ass in his face, keeping it up for as much as she could. She would pat him on his chest a little, letting out a long sigh before stretching out her arms, her face quite red as she let out a little moan, loving the feeling of him under her ass in the facesit. "Juuuust a liittle longer."

She would bounce herself on his face a little more, rubbing it in before she would reach down and rub herself a little, getting a little more into it than she thought she would as the rush was really getting to her. She would even slip her panties to the side a bit to rub herself directly on Clyde's face, looking to get the most pleasure out of it as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"N-Nmmmhhhh!!" Clyde howled and protested with a weakened and muffled cry of 'No'. His sounds being mostly silenced as his head was jostled violently from left to right like a ragdoll as Heather wiggled her large ass in his face, leaving Clyde to kick out with his legs as he struggled to keep his air along with his pride, shivering and jumping slightly when she touched his chest.

"G-Guuuhm!! M-Mhnn!" Clyde let out sharply as he felt Heather bounce on his face before rubbing herself back on Clyde again, completely helpless as he endured this public humiliation, knowing not even a knockout was going to save him from this as Heather just kept on using him more and more. He wished this was backstage and away from cameras where he didn't have to worry about his pride or the chance that someone important might be watching. But he couldn't allow himself to just surrender to Heather either. Clyde was torn.

But the very moment Clyde felt Heather's panties slip past his nose before feeling her bare bottom begin begin violently rub against Clyde's face, the cowboy's senses went wild as he realized what Heather was doing to him and that she was now rubbing her naked ass on his face on LIVE TV in front of millions and maybe even Mercy. His anger rose, his pride was shattered and he began to worry that Heather might have done something that may have gotten her in deep trouble because of this deed that Clyde was already furious with. A billion thoughts ran in Clyde's head as he was unsure if his reluctance to truly submit to Heather would ruin things for him or if letting this continue would be more or less worse for him and even Heather to a degree. Either way, he knew he craved Heather's body, but he couldn't endure this.

With an angry muffled groan full of wounded pride, Clyde began to press his lips against Heather's cheeks, proceeding to kiss her ass to hopefully make her stop with the more personal submission.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Heather would continue to fully enjoy herself, rubbing herself on Clyde's face and getting completely lost in the pleasure. As she sat on him bare now, her mind was nearly completely lost with the adrenaline rush of dominance over him, just wanting to completely humiliate him in front of the live audience and everyone watching it on TV before she would feel that touch that suddenly brought her back to her senses.

"A-ah.." Heather felt Clyde kiss her ass, the thing she said that she'd get off him if he did, and it sort of jolted her back to reality. She would blush deep before she would quickly readjust her panties, putting them back right and scurrying to pick up her pants and step herself back into them as well. She kept her head down the whole time, her bangs covering her eyes as she would untie Clyde without a word. She was quite embarrassed that she lost herself in the moment and would quickly tell the ref girl that she accepted Clyde's submission from earlier, added onto the motion of submission he just gave her. The bell would ring, signifying her as the winner as she would quickly shake her head, looking over at Clyde.

"Uh.." Heather didn't know what to say, scratching her head before she would shake it, about to go and leave the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Clyde felt horrible doing this, like his pride had just been stripped away from him at that very moment being forced to do such a thing to make this all end, for himself even a bit for Heather, but it didn't change how he felt.

He was gritting on his teeth and growling slightly when Heather removed herself from him, his chest heaving as he finally got some air, coughing slightly with a reddened face from all the unwanted sexual tension. His eyes were fixated on Heather the whole time, fixed into a stern glare as she hid her eyes and went to untie him, clicking his tongue when Heather called for the submission to count now that she got what she wanted from him. That rang in Clyde's head a lot.

"Dammit..." Clyde cursed under his breath, knowing he lost in such a humiliating fashion. He would have preferred being beaten to a pulp than put into something like this in front of a crowd at least there was honor in enduring a beating without giving up, this was just down right degrading and it he felt both shamed and furious at what Heather did to him. She used him. Just like Lilly wanted to.

Heather's music played not long after the bell rang with the crowd cheered for her with an applause that wasn't the most dramatic but it was strong, much of the crowd definitely applauded for the dominant display that was now quite awkward. Clyde on the other hand wasted no time pulling himself up once he was free, glaring at Heather as she just stood there without knowing what to say before she just scratched her head and turn away.

Clyde's eye twitched before they both narrowed, feeling like he had been wronged. He wasted no time reaching out to grab Heather's forearm just as she turned to leave. Not saying a word but holding her there, the bangs of his lengthy hair hiding his eyes as he breathed in and out shakily. His heart aching with every pound that rattled his chest, feeling it from head to toe.

"...Yer' just leavin' after all that? Ain't sayin' a word...?" He asked with those same shaky breaths in between after a long period of silence.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Heather was ready to get out of there right away. She felt horrible that she lost herself like that and that she did what she did. She half wished she could have gotten the win out of just out wrestling him and beating him with her finisher, thinking even now she still hasn't gotten that big win over Clyde that used to haunt her for so long.

She would shake her head and go to leave before she would feel Clyde grab her forearm, the exact thing that she was afraid would happen. Hearing his words and seeing that expression on her face just made her heart sink as she would dart her eyes around, averting her gaze again. It took her a while to muster up words to say to him before finally she opened her mouth.

"I'm....sorry.." Heather let out, keeping her head turned as she did. "I just..got lost in it alright?" Heather would let out before trying to pull her arm away from his grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:52 pm

"Yer... Sorry?" Clyde let out like he could barely believe it, able to see even in his anger that her words were true and genuine but it didn't stop him from feeling upset towards what she had just done to him and what he was forced to do to end this.

"Just got lost in..." Clyde repeated in a shocked manner, his grip on Heather faltering enough for her to pull her away. "...You mean ya' just got lost in humiliatin' me!? Usin' me like a goddamn tool!?" Clyde spat angrily, shaking his head a bit while he glared at Heather, fists clinched tightly and shaking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:59 pm

"Yes..." Heather let out at his repeating her words. She felt more and more bad by the second, the whole thing feeling like a near repeat of when she captured him that one time. She wasn't like that anymore, at least that's what she told herself. She would nod her head a little before Clyde would go on, starting to yell.

"Y-Yes ok!? Im sorry Clyde!!" Heather let out, stomping her foot on the mat as she did. "Y-you know how I am! I...just...go into that zone sometimes ok!? I-I'm really sorry Clyde I just...I didn't..I didn't want to get to that point but it just..one t hing after another..wh-when i knocked you out in my breasts it was just...S-sorry.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Clyde let out a huff as Heather yelled out an apology and stomped her feet, feeling dirty for yelling at her, bringing back memories of last time, but he couldn't let go of this. And her words only made him feel more and more bothered. He knew of her tendencies but from what he did know it was mostly against those who wronged her or needed to be taught a lesson, her enemies, but Clyde didn't see himself doing anything near close to what Natalia did to earn this, unless this was her way of getting even for their last night together.

"Don't you give me that! Heather I fuckin' gave up! I submitted and you still kept doin' this on and on! Usin' me in front of the whole crowd! In front of... Ghh!" Clyde argued back with Heather, unable to accept that she had some niche that took control of her. He didn't think it was fair for to bring up the fact that he said stupid things that he never meant when he was angry and Heather still left him. He thought about it because it only seemed fair but felt it wasn't the right thing to do. That it was just too petty to say that and the circumstances were different. Clyde after all knew when a person has strong emotions it often makes them Do or Say things they normally wouldn't. Much like Clyde did when he was angry, often saying cold things he would never say or being far more aggressive when fighting. He understood emotions but Heather was a mystery.

"I expect this crap on yer' enemies like f-f-fuckin' Natalia, Morrigan, Karina, Gatt 'er Conway! But me!? Whut the hell Heather!?" Clyde let out, emotions so high he began to stutter. He put his hand to his face and ran it up though his messy, wet hair, pacing left to right uneasily while he looked at Heather and contemplated the fact that she had used him, getting reluctantly enticed by the thought of letting the woman he still loved ravage him again and again. He loved it when she did that sort of thing to him but they weren't even together and to do this in front of a crowd when Clyde was trying to bring himself up in AFW. It bothered him.

"Ya' can't just do this to anyone ya' please! Or blame it on... 'losin' it'! That ain't right!" Clyde let out. Not sure if telling Heather about a certain paralegal that he was trying to impress, knowing it would make Heather feel worse. Along with keeping her from knowing that kissing her ass might have stopped her from going any further to earn Mercy's wrath, if she wasn't already pissed off, no telling if she was watching.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm

"Kh..." Heather would just look down and bite her lip as Clyde reminded her that he gave up. She knew all that, she knew what he was saying, but he would still keep hammering her about it. She already felt quite bad, but it seemed Clyde just wasn't going to let it go regardless. It was that stubbornness that she remembered from Clyde t hat was showing out again at this moment, just making Heather feel worse and worse by the second with each and every word he said.

"...I..Know.." Heather let out, reminding Clyde that she knew full well of what he was saying, his words not really teaching her a lesson, just making her feel even worse. He might not want to imagine it, but Heather did indeed get lost in her emotions. The whole situation just reminded her of how it used to be and it just brought back memories of when she used to do that stuff to Clyde all the time, just slipping right back into it at that moment.

"....AND WHY NOT!?" Heather let out, finally breaking at Clyde's words, tearing up a bit from how bad she felt. "So many fucking people have done it to me! Everyone eats it up and they are loved the next day like they did some sort of justice to the world. Every...single..time I do it, even just a little! I'm suddenly the worst..I'm suddenly the bad one. I-it's ridiculous!!" She let out, snapping back at Clyde, "IM sorry! Im telling you im sorry! What else do you want me to do!? Wh-what is it that's getting you so worked up about this anyways?? I don't understand! I know I shouldn't have done it but why's it THIS big a deal??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next