by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:24 am

Standard Match
Win via Pinfall or Submission
No Count-outs.

Clyde Gastin had been getting ready backstage for a match he was set to have. Being told at the last minute his opponent called in sick and now the booking team had to find a replacement. Clyde didn't worry about it, he showed up for work anyway with enough confidence to take on whoever they were going to book him against. He remembered Mercy telling him that she was going to talk to management about getting him matches with tougher opponents and he wondered when that was going to take effect. He really wanted to prove to everyone that he was a serious and tough competitor, along with just trying impressing Mercy of course.

After Clyde finished taping his wrists, he flexed them to make sure they were applied correctly. They were. He then popped his scarred knuckles and put his backpack into his locker, before grabbing his leather cowboy hat and then his brown trenchcoat, adjusting them before making his way backstage as he left the locker room.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlRxMJPM_0.html:1e7drw6e]"Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars[/url:1e7drw6e] His new theme, would begin to play throughout the arena as silver smoke soon covered the stage as Clyde made his way from the backstage area to the entrance area in front of a crowd that granted him a mixed response between boos and cheers that he otherwise ignored during his walk down the ramp with a rather confident grin on his face.

He appeared on the stage with his cowboy hat and trenchcoat, nothing new, but instead of a guy with jeans and a t-shirt, Clyde was wearing a regular pair of long black tights, black wrestling boots, elbow pads, knee pads and taped wrists. It felt weird, slightly embarrassing but overall, just proud. Walking down the ramp, Clyde made his way around the ring to leave his hat and trenchcoat by the announcers table before sliding inside the ring, backing up against the nearest corner once he did, slumping against it to casually wait for whoever booking decided to have him fight against.

He wasn't afraid. He was eager to show everyone what he was made of. There wasn't anyone he wasn't afraid to take down.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:52 am

Heather was notified that she would be replacement for someone who was scheduled for a match in tension. She was told because she used to be a Tension regular that she would fit right in, and her now popularity with the crowd would prove to be vital for this sort of match. She would take a deep breath, shaking her head as she fastened her dark purple fishnet top over her black bikini top, going along with the black baggy pants that she wore to complete her attire. She fastened her purple studded belt before nodding her head, exiting the locker room.

Heather made her way to the curtain area, nodding to the crew as they notified her her opponent was already out there. She took a breath as the lights would turn a dark blue. Heather's theme [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWCXOgoVDw:23bdgg65]"Choir Jail" by Suzuki Konomi[/url:23bdgg65] would begin to play as smoke would fill up the stage area. Heather would crawl out, the purple glow paint on her face, down her right arm, and on parts of her body would glow with her entrance as she crawled down the ramp, the crowd going wild at her appearance.

She would stand up, raising her hands up in the air as pyro would shoot out from the entrance. She grinned, about to run down to the ring before she noticed exactly who it was standing there. "....What???" Heather let out, stunned at the sight, blinking her eyes before she would walk to the stairs, walking up the steps before entering the ring.

"...Clyde?" Heather let out, blinking as her music died down, the lights turning back to normal, showing her glowpaint to be transparent in normal light. "This...this is.." Heather let out, not knowing what to say as she stared at him in disbelief, the last time she saw him ending up in a fight which ultimately led to Heather leaving him. "Well...It's...been a while." She let out as she crossed her arms, trying to hide her disbelief but it wasn't working very well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 am

Clyde remained casually slumped against the turnbuckle as he waited for his opponent to make their entrance already. I mean the sooner he could beat Jane Doe or whoever the sooner he could go get some pizza or something. That would be great.

However when Clyde heard a familiar and eerie tune begin to play his eye twitched, the song sounded a bit familiar but once the vocals came on Clyde tried to tell himself that could be anybody, there were tons of people using Japanese music here. He didn't know the language how could he know that it was the same song as...

His eyes narrowed toward the stage to see a figure crawling out with purple face pain, something in his stomach suddenly began to sink like he was going to throw up, not from disgust but from how nervous he suddenly got, enough to make his heart pound and his legs wobble for a sec as he saw Heather on the stage, doing her thing like it was any other match until she saw him standing there.

His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. He knew one of these days they would have to meet again, it still didn't make the unexpected meeting with his ex-lover and now opponent any easier. He had so much to prove and now he was afraid of whether or not he could fight at his best against Heather. He didn't know if he could slug her like everyone else. He knew he didn't want to.

"...Christ..." Muttered Clyde, knowing there was no way out, he had to face this, had to face her. "...Heather." He responded when she said his name. It had definitely been a long while. He scratched the back of his head nervously and looked down at his boots before staring back at her. "Eight... Nine months... Heh." He muttered out before sighing again.

"I... Like the fishnets." He said. Mostly lying but who was he to judge her tastes. She was always into things that didn't make sense to him. Always the simple minded one.

"...You ain't supposed to be here. Don't you belong in Tokyo?" Ain't that where you wanna be? He asked in a more serious tone.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 am

"That long.." Heather let out at his words. She really didn't know what to think in this situation. Part of her felt glad to see him again but another part of her wanted to tear into him. She thought perhaps him angering her was what enabled her to be where she was now with the relationships that she had, though she also felt that maybe those things would have come long earlier if it wasn't for him. She was thankful and regretful at the same time.

"Do you really.." Heather let out at Clyde's words about her attire. She had a feeling he was lying about that, but she wasn't going to question him any further. The little pre-match banter felt so awkward and she needed to come up with some way to break that and just let it out.

"..That IS where I want to be Clyde..It is." She let out, narrowing her eyes at him a bit as she took a step towards him. "They keep asking me to come back here though and fight more. Apparently I'm more popular than I imagined." She continued, shrugging a little as she did.

"I've done alot since we broke it off Clyde...I was this close to becoming champion, I don't know if you know that." She continued on, trying to show him how her life has been since she's been more Friction focused. "..Im really getting myself out there...and what about you?" Heather let out, just waiting for that bell to ring, knowing when it did the atmosphere would shift completely.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 am

"Think so. Yeah." He muttered. It felt longer. Soon the subject of attire was brought up and Clyde brought up a lie, the fishnets weren't his thing, it wasn't terrible but it he found it weird. But he didn't feel right just saying her bikini top looked great. This was really awkward. The sight of her in the flesh made him think back to all the happy memories that were quite precious. While the latter ones made him feel rather bitter, still feeling like he drove her away but knowing she left without saying a word and didn't know it was all over until the TV of all things told him the stone cold truth.

"'A'ight. So you shoulda stayed there." Clyde replied, taking a step up once Heather did, frowning a bit.

"I know. I watched. Been doin' that for a while." He muttered knowing for a time he had to change the channel when Nightwish started playing, but times changes. He was happy that her career was successful, when she was fighting hard she was great but other times, well he'd be lying if he said he didn't watch most of the 'bad' things happening to her because he had trouble moving on at first.

"...I taught Rei how ta' punch." He responded. "Well I ain't gettin' titties in my face as often as you... I'm honestly jealous of you on that. You gotta tell me yo' secret." He said while shrugging with a smug grin before getting more serious.

"...I'm just now startin' to climb again. Now that I ain't 24/7 Champ I plan on runnin' this here show as the Tension champ... But I ain't gonna get that chance if walk away from this fight. With you."

Clyde then inhaled deeply and let out a shakey breath. "...And you don't look like you're up fer huggin' this here cowboy either." Muttered Clyde with a stern gaze.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 am

"As if I don't KNOW that" Heather let out at Clyde's saying she should have stayed there. There was a strong part of her that was refusing to let her say anything about being happy to see him again, when in reality there was quite a part of her that was, this just causing her to get a little confrontational.

"R..really...well I appreciate that...you watching and all." Heather was genuinely surprised that Clyde DID indeed keep watch of her progress in AFW, something that was oddly refreshing.

"Ah hah..You taught Rei..." Heather responded, thinking it such a coincidence, her friend trained by her ex. "..Tch..L-Like I have some sort of secret in receiving that." Heather blushed a little at his small joke, crossing her arms again as she looked away, not knowing if Clyde actually knew about her closet fetishes she's developed.

"..Well good for you Clyde..I honestly did just want the best for you..even if you don't seem to believe me....Im just some lesbian slut in your eyes anyways." Heather let out, feeling a little sentimental at first before the other part of her memories of him kicked in, jetting her right back to her confrontational self in this. "..Maybe after" She let out before the bell would finally ring, Heather getting her arms up in the ready.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:18 am

"Well...Y-Yeah. I wanted to." He replied to her response on him keeping track of her. He never did stop caring about her, sometimes he hated that though.

"Yup!" Clyde stated proudly as they spoke of Rei, aware of Heather's friendship with her. He then later smiled with pleasant amusement as she got a little flustered at his joke, some things never change.

He then listened to Heather talk wanting the best for him, he lowered his head with a deep frown, he believed her... Then she suddenly turned it all around on him by bringing some infamous words from the past that made Clyde pick his head up, showing off a deep frown.

"OH HERE WE GO!" He let out angrily enough for everyone on front row and even TV to here. Not caring about the bell as he marched up closer to Heather. "Never got over that did ya!? Never got over what I said because I wanted the best for YOU! I'm the dumb redneck who tried to keep you from bein' a doormat for skanks to walk over! And they did anyway!!" Clyde shot back as he stared Heather down.

The ref girl looking on, sighing and shaking her head. She already knew what to expect tonight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:29 am

Heather jumped a little, slightly started as Clyde would suddenly yell out, clearly angered by Heather's words. She was expecting either this or some sort of apology, and she honestly couldn't blame Clyde for this sort of reaction. Heather felt stupid for bringing it up, but now it was out on the table. She was going to take it back depending on Clyde's reaction, however what he said got to her.

"Y..you..little..That does NOT Happen!! I've had plenty of success since then Clyde!! I am not now nor have I EVER been a doormat for anybody!!" Heather let out, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as she would glare at Clyde. Hearing him suggest such things again was just rekindling the anger that she felt in their last argument, causing her to shake her head.

"You don't know Clyde!! Friction has treated me fucking great. Im GOING to become champion one day and im SICK and TIRED of people calling me things like that!!" Heather continued, getting right in Clyde's face before she would bring her hands up to shove him hard, her anger really filling her up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 am

Clyde stood firm in front of Heather with a deep frown as the two began to let their emotions fly, the anger seeping through, the frustrations, the unresolved issues. Clyde had alot of unresolved issues and Heather was one of them, his career had been halted because he never could find a way to move on.

"I don't deny the success! But it sure as hell doesn't take much to put you down for the count! You went from hatin' me to lovin' me just 'cause I knew how to touch ya right! Just like everyone else here!" Clyde shot back at Heather, fists also clinched, sharing a glare with Heather, his anger only doubling when Heather mentioned how Friction treated her, it wasn't even about her being champion or what people called her. Perhaps Clyde had gone too far yet again in his anger but he didn't always just blame himself. Sometimes he put the unfair blame on other things.

"G-Good to you!? Heather, Friction ruined us!!! AFW destroyed us!!! Destroyed our love, our family, everything! And T-These fuckin' FANS loved every minute of it!! They love it when this fuckin' company tries to humiliate you time and time again!!" Clyde yelled as he was shoved back, marching right back to Heather as he let loose his anger, throwing his hand to the side as if to point and put blame on the crowd while he glared at Heather.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"Wh...What!?" Heather let out, completely stunned by what Clyde was saying. She would blink a couple of times before a deep glare came on her face, clenching her fists as they shook. "You..KNOW..that isn't true...You know DAMN WELL That isn't the reason..I can't believe you just said that.." Heather let out, staring him down as he went on.

"Friction gave me a place Clyde! If it wasn't for Friction where in the hell would I be? I'm NOT an easy win and I'm NOT easy to take down. Friction ruined nothing for me..All the people I've met..I'll show you exactly what Friction's done for me..I'm not the same weakling with such a limited moveset and I'll show you right now." Heather let out as she glared deeply at Clyde, her yelling turning to a quiet like anger.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next