by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Hi, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland) Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland)

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
No Countouts.

"Heavy Is The Head" would begin to play throughout the arena as Clyde T. Gastin made his way down to the ring in front of a roaring crowd that granted him a massive, cheering response, going  down the ramp with a rather confident grin on his face. He wore a regular pair of long black tights, black wrestling boots, elbow pads, knee pads and taped wrists. His brown leather cowboy hat seated upon his head and last but not least, the AFW Tension Title draped over his shoulder.

Tonight was a non-title exhibition match against a mystery opponent and while Clyde wasn't the biggest fan of secrecy, he heard that management thought this would be a good weekly ratings booster if he had a surprise opponent for the night. He wasn't scared at all of whoever was going to come down that ramp, rather he was more than prepared to take on whatever surprise the general manager or board directors wanted to throw at him tonight.

Walking down the ramp, Clyde made his way around the ring to leave his hat by the announcers table before sliding inside the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, raising the title high above his head to pose for the crowd before plopping back down in the ring and grabbing a nearby mic.

"Good evening, Kyoto!!!" Roared the champ to the cheering crowd. "Looks like tonight yer champ is goin' one-on-one against a mystery opponent! And well... I dunno who you are back there but I accept the challenge! Come on down if ya think ya got what it takes ta' take on the fastest gun in the land of the rising sun!" Said the champ with a wide grin as he looked towards the entrance stage and waited.

Last edited by Lobo on Fri May 12, 2017 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:04 pm

The moment was stretched out for quite some time--silence remained in the arena after Clyde's music died down and nothing picked up for a while. The anticipation and wait of who Clyde's mystery would be would continue to build for both Clyde himself and the crowd until finally the lights turned a dark blue. The familiar theme began to play over the speakers and the stage filled with smoke and wild green laser lights.

Heather crawled out to the stage area, dressed in her purple fishnet top, black bikini top underneath, black skirt, purple and black striped stockings, and black boots. Her face and arm were glowing a light purple from the glow body paint that she wore on them. She had just had a bit of a return match in Tension not too long ago, defeating Killer King in a one on one match, claiming her stake in still being a dominant force in Tension as she was when she first came into AFW. The grin on her face could be seen just slightly in the curve that appeared through the purple glow paint on her face, quite excited for this match.

She crawled down to mid ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air, pyro shooting out from the stage area as she did. She rushed down the rest of the ramp, sliding in beneath the bottom rope. She went to the middle rope, raising her hand up in the air--pyro shooting down from the ceiling to the ring. She let out a long breath, hopping off the ropes and turning herself to face Clyde, a long breath escaping her mouth.

The lights turned back to normal, revealing the paint on her body to be transparent in normal light, Heather looking over Clyde before she asked for a mic herself. If Clyde was going to call out the opponent with some trash talk, Heather wasn't about to miss her chance to get in some of that as well! She brought the mic to her lips, a smile on her face as she planted one hand on her hip. "Well look at you. If someone were to tell me that my former boyfriend would be Tension champion before I became Friction World champ, I'd never believe them--but you did! You reached that high point before I could." She let out, nodding her head, eyes glued on t hat title.

"Good" She said, surprisingly, keeping the mic clenched in her hand as she did. "I'm impressed with how far you've come and I'm glad that's the case. You deserve things to be going your way and finally getting yourself up there and improving yourself as much as you clearly have. I'm happy for you" She said firstly, nodding her head a little before narrowing her eyes. "That also means that I expect this to be one of the hardest fought matches I've been in. I don't want to be disappointed. I'm expecting you to take me to the limit, you got that?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. ??? (Heather Sunderland)

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Clyde was all smiles and confidence as he tried to imagine whoever was coming down the ramp until that familiar and eerie theme played through the ring and the crowd erupted as this familiar, almost ghostly figure began to crawl through the smoke and laser filed stage, wearing a familiar, sultry attire that made Clyde know instantly who it was. Standing firm as she stood up and revealed herself to be the one from his past that he had not forgotten.

He felt butterflies of nervousness in his stomach. Last time in the ring, Heather destroyed him in front of everyone. Now management had brought her in to take him one more time. Even the champion wasn't sure he could walk out of this fight without being smothered out cold and kissing her ass again.

Clyde took steps back to allow Heather in, smiling faintly as she made her grand entrance accompanied by pyro and all the grand theatrics before the light went back to normal and he saw her face.

The champ stood firm as he and Heather were alone in the ring, clutching the title over his shoulder as he stared at her, heart racing with excitement and disbelief.... And also being unable to oogle his first love in that hot skirt, but he told himself to behave.

He locked his eyes on Heather as she spoke, even blushing a little as she complimented him in front of the crowd and the world like that, that she was impressed and happy for him. It was sweet and nice to hear and even he couldn't help but bashfully lower his head and smile a bit.

But once Heather got serious, Clyde did too. He lifted his head and smirked at the Friction star and nodded.

"No hard feelings from before... But last time you had me smothered out cold and kissing your ass... I admit, I got dominated pretty bad!" Clyde said with a bit of a laugh before his eyes narrowed on Heather. "But now as the champ, I've only gotten better and I won't be so easy ta' beat tonight! Ya best don't hold back at all if ya wanna last against me because I'll take ya beyond the limit!" Said the champ as he handed his title away, flashed Heather a wink before getting back in his corner and waiting for the bell to ring.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Heather took in all the reactions that Clyde was giving her--enjoying the look on his face as he had no idea that he'd be fighting her tonight. That fact sort of gave her a slight advantage-being able to know and prepare for who she was fighting, but she was sure that Clyde could overcome that sort of off-balance that was just ever so slightly tilted towards her just for that small reason. She nod her head a little, listening to the words t hat he said.

When he brought up t hat last match t hey had, she bit her lip a little. She had definitely gotten carried away. She wasn't honestly very proud of how she went about that match--still feeling bad about it a little, but with Clyde being able to laugh a bit at it she figured it was at least ok by now.

She nod her head at his words about not holding back, grinning as she wasn't planning on it. She tapped her foot slightly, bringing the mic up to her lips once again. "No worries. I'm not planning on holding back for a second. Gonna show the Tension crowd just like I did last time I was here that I'm still as damn good as I used to be--BETTER than I used to be--by taking the champion to his knees." She said with a smirk before tossing t he mic out and moving to the corner.

She gripped the ropes, stretching herself out a little with them, leaning and twisting her body as the ref explained the usual rules. Her heart was pounding hard--beating against her chest as she licked her lips a bit, rearing to go. Finally--that bell rang and Heather burst out from t he corner. She tried to start the match in a big way by rushing towards Clyde and trying to leap up to ram her knee into his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 pm

"Heh. Ya tryin' ta tempt me now?" Clyde muttered with a wry grin as he teased Heather before they broke off into their corners, the two of them eager to pounce and the crowd awaiting their tense rematch that was about to unfold!

The bell rang and Clyde had his hands up ready to lock up, but he had forgotten how Heather started things. "Shit." She moved so fast, but he got his hands up, ready to block the enziguri until...

"Bwugh!!" Spit flew from Clyde's mouth as his face was turned from Heather's knee going across his jaw, making his eyes cross as he stumbled back into his corner with his arms draped around the ropes, incorrectly guessing anticipating the wrong move left him dazed by Heather's flying knee that struck the champ hard!

"U-Uhhnh..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Heather smirked at Clyde's response to her words, just shrugging a little before she went on the attack. She knew she could tease and use that to her advantage, but she was going to try not to resort to that as much as possible. She wanted to beat Clyde in a wrestling match..while maybe throwing those sorts of things in here and there because she had to admit that she definitely DID enjoy when she was able to tease and dominate him.

To her pleasure, she was able to ram that knee into Clyde's face, forcing him into this corner. This didn't go without noticing his attempts at blocking what she would quite often start matches with. She was a bit happy that he remember that little detail about her matches, and it definitely worked to her advantage here.

She got onto the middle rope as he was in the corner, grabbing the back of his head before leaping a bit. She tried to plant her boots into his gut as she did so, trying to roll backwards and kick out, trying to monkey flip him out of the corner!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:53 am

Dazed by the knee to the face, Clyde was stuck slumped against the corner, blowing the hair from his face as Heather mounted the middle ropes and got... Close. It was fast, but in a split second, he blushed as his face was eerily close to the ample breasts of his ex lover who grabbed the back of his head and planted her boots in his stomach, making him grunt as he held her waist, knowing what was coming.

"Alright... Let's see if I can..." He thought as he went along with Heather and pushed off the mat at the last moment to catapult himself forward into a flip! "...Do this!" He thought just before sticking the landing right on his feet!

"Woah!" He gasped and grinned, surprised he pulled it off. But he didn't forget about Heather. Immediately the champ turned around and waited for the high flyer to turn before he whipped around and tried to give Heather's bare sternum a hard chop right across the chest!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 am

Heather pushed her feet firmly against his gut, falling back and trying to toss him across the ring with that monkey flip. She felt the weight as she pushed him off and rolled, sure that her move had went through and succeeded just as she wanted it to. She grinned a little, nodding her head before she rolled just a bit, turning just in time to see Clyde land on his feet in quite the impressive display with that flip.

Heather blinked in surprise, given no real time to take in what just happened as she felt that hard chop collide with her chest. She yelped out slightly, holding her chest from the stinging sensation that the slap gave her, stumbling back into the corner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:42 pm

"Pretty cool, huh?" Clyde asked after giving Heather that hard chop, approaching the young woman very quickly, grabbing her arm and pushing his chest against her fit body, making him blush slightly but he was otherwise fine. He then gave Heather a hard yank before flinging her towards the opposite corner!

Clyde gave a brief pause before he ran along with Heather, counting on her to turn around and slump in the corner as he would go for a big corner splash and crush her toned frame between him and the turnbuckle!

"Haah!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:02 am

Heather wasn't sure how to answer that little question from Clyde. She was impressed, that was for sure, but that way that he addressed it made her not want to admit it. She huffed slightly after being pushed into the corner, turning with her back against it. Before she could even go about doing any sort of other thing--she saw that Clyde was coming straight towards her--having leaped into the air and was coming down on her with that splash.

"Guah!" Heather grunt out hard as she was squished against the corner, stumbling forward a bit if he stepped back at all. She shook her head, keeping herself from falling over or collapsing, needing to quickly readjust herself before he got too much of an advantage over her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next