Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 am

Clyde was stoopified. He couldn't deny his physical attraction to Heather and a desire for something like this to happen but the fact she was doing this anyway out of her own desire without realizing what her actions could do, frustrated Clyde, especially with how he just being humiliated thanks to this accursed rope!

Her promise to put out him out cold with several smothers flustered him slightly before he glared at her and began to holler before she even told him he could. "LISTEN HERE HEATHER SUNDERLAND! If Yooou think you can just do all this and not expect payback, you got another thing comin'! Ya best pin me now because if you start doin' your...T-Thing Im gonna kick your a-MMPPHHHHRRRRR!!!" Clyde shot back angrily at Heather he tugged at his restraints, it was bad enough that he was sexually frustrated thanks to his thing with Mercy but this wasn't helping one bit and the fact Heather had him reduced to chew toy was humiliating enough.

Clyde had little time to react however as Heather sat down on Clyde's face, resting her muff above his mouth and nose, silencing the cowboy and leaving him to angrily squirm underneath Heather, kicking his feet violently.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 am

Heather's grin got wider and wider as she heard Clyde's angry protests, watching him tug at his restraints but to no avail. It was such a satisfying thing to see, and Heather felt it quite refreshing to find herself on the dominating end for once in a while. As she planted her crotch on Clyde's face, cutting his words off, she would let out a loud laugh before patting him on his head a little.

"Why don't you just shut up down there hm?" Heather let out, reaching back to punch Clyde in the gut as she kept her covered sex planted firmly on his face. Afterwards, she would bounce just a little, pushing her crotch in his face as much as she could, fully enjoying herself in her position. "If you kiss this you can save yourself from passing out again Clyde. Otherwise, you know exactly how this is going down. Don't worry though, we aren't nearly close from being done here."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 am

Clyde growled angrily and bucked more violently as Heather told him to shut up, only to end up having a swift punch to his stomach make him curl up a bit and cease the struggling less. He then shut his eyes tightly and released an aroused groan as Heather bounced on him and pressed her crotch tightly on his face, his legs twitching slightly as he fought for air and struggled with the brutal sensation between his and in his head, telling him over and over to not surrender.

He had too much pride and refused to mess up things with Mercy by submitting to someone who left him, even if he wanted to. "Mmn Nhm!" He let out with a defiant and muffled 'Nuh uh' to decline Heather's offer, narrowing his eyes at her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 am

"Haah weeell oookayy then. Suit yourself Clyde!" Heather let out as he would rub her crotch in his face a bit though making sure his air was cut off the entire time. She would grip his hair tightly, forcing his mouth and nose to be pressed completely into her crotch, starting to grind herself on top of him a little, breathing a little heavy and letting out a slight moan.

"This..is..just..fine..I don't need you to be willing for me to enjoy myself here." Heather let out as she continued to grind on top of him, trying to get him to pass out to her crotch smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 am

"M-Mmmph!!" Clyde howled with eyes shut tightly as Heather rubbed her crotch down on Clyde's face to cut off his air, feeling her hands grip his hair to face his mouth and nose tight against her lace covered crotch where she began to grind herself against the cowboy, rocking his head back and forth limply as she did so, her heavy breaths and slight moans getting him worked up as he was forced into this humiliating defeat and public display.

"Grrrrmmmmphhh..." Clyde let out, barely registering Heather's words before he began to fade off into a slumber, her grinding rocking his limp head back and forth, side to side before Clyde released one last faint breath and passed out underneath Heather, his head limp within her clutches.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 am

Heather wouldcontinue to grind her crotch on Clyde's face, rubbing it in for her own pleasure. She kept it up for as long as she possibly could before she would feel Clyde start to pass out underneath her. Finally, she watched as Clyde's struggles completely stopped and he would pass out for the second time underneath her. She would get herself up, grinning before turning herself around.

"Alright! Quit lazing around." Heather would let out before quickly slamming herself down, trying to drop her butt onto Clyde's chest to wake him back up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:44 am

Passing out underneath Heather, Clyde could do little to defend himself from Heather's sensual onslaught as she used him for her own gains, reduced to nothing more as a play-tool for Heather until he was out it once again, making it her 2nd KO, which didn't last long as Heather slammed her rump down hard Clyde's chest, making Clyde's eyes bulge as his body jolted up, coughing a bit.

"-G-Guuuhhh...Ughhhh..." Clyde groaned weary after being rendered unconscious then made to wake up yet again, unable to speak out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 am

"Well good evening Clyde" Heather let out with quite the teasing tone before she would scoot back, her quite large ass, a part of her body that she could definitely brag about, just inches away from his face. "I hope you had a good nap there. I think we can continue straight away. But of course I'll give you that same offer again."

Heather sat herself up, her ass hovering just over Clyde's face as she wiggled it a little. "If you kiss it, i'll spare knocking you out again. What do you saay Clyde?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 am

Clyde groaned somewhere between annoyance and weariness at Heather's words though his otherwise very blurry vision that would clear up just in time to see Heather's ass being placed inches away from his face, making his cheeks turn red as she stared at her panty covered ass, watching it wiggle in front of him, making him frown slightly while his eyes watched locked on them.

He looked at the cameras to his right and he felt like he was going to go mad from the two choice he was given and what they could cost him. His pride or something else. Would Mercy even respect him or just laugh at him?

"I ain't doin' that Heather! I-I Give alright!? 'Nuff with this crap! Untie me dammit!" He demanded.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:36 am

"You give up? Enough?...No" Heather let out before she would sit down fully back onto his face, pressing her ass onto it, locking him in another tight facesit before she would let out a long sigh, looking to the ref girl. "Don't accept that submission. I'm not done." Heather demanded, the ref girl reluctantly nodding as Heather wriggled her ass on Clyde's face a bit.

"Honestly you're definitely surprising me Clyde. I thought you'd love to be in this position." She let out, poking him in the chest a bit as she shook her head. "Oh well, it won't be too much longer I promise." Heather let out with a grin, rubbing her ass in his face still.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next