Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Introduction Thread: Why not Robot?

+7
kerflubble
Lobo
Tatyina
KillerV
Harrier
Bluemouse
TekRobo
11 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Introduction Thread: Why not Robot? - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduction Thread: Why not Robot?

Post by kerflubble Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm

she's kind of a bitch like that.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread: Why not Robot? - Page 8 Empty Re: Introduction Thread: Why not Robot?

Post by TekRobo Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Well, thank ya'll for the support. Rather be friends than not friends, regardless. ^^''

If I come up with anything interesting or semi-interesting to talk about, I'll do that!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Shut up Lobo.

Ready Kitten? SIC EM!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 pm

[quote="Bluemouse":2rey0tn3]Shut up Lobo.

Ready Kitten? SIC EM!
D:

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 am

Robot....I think your looking a little too deeply into the AFW world then you need to be. I mean, if you want to explore things about your character outside of AFW, like as in their home life or whatever, that's perfectly fine. Bluemouse and Tat do that, and those RP's are usually as compelling as their matches.

But looking into things such as the laws regarding rape in the ring and other such things....there's no good way for that conversation to end, as all it will actually do is give hentai players, like me, the impression that your basically calling them rapists and would really put a kink into their fondness for hentai and hentai matches. Just talk with your partner and know that, if you read that....such as the one thread I did it in...the people behind it have discussed it and are both in agreement about it. If you don't like it, just make sure it doesn't happen to you, and why should you care if it happens to other people?

In character wise, basically AFW has enough money and power to do whatever the hell it wants and the wrestlers, who willingly get involved with a wrestling fed KNOWING that it puts LARGE amounts of focus on hentai matches and such things, put up with whatever happens mainly because of the fame, tv/internet/magazine exposure, and, of course, the massive amounts of money that just about every character manages to make.

And to clarify/shorten what Lobo said: Basically any player/character that DOESN'T do any hentai matches, period, is basically the
"Good Guys" of AFW, while everybody that does can all be considered very bad and evil people that deserve to be utterly beaten down by the Good Guys and are worthless human beings, no matter what character development or relationships they happen to have going on.

Or in short, Lobo and Bluemouse/their characters are the good guys. Everyone else is either Evil, or Semi-Evil, but on the Good Guys team.

(Note: This is obviously Sarcasm. There are no "good guys" in AFW, at least, not by that definition. There's no "Hero" types, but there's no real "Outright Evil" types either. Welcome to the Shades of Grey area. There's the people that do hentai because it's fun, or don't do it because they don't want to, or because they think that by not doing it, it makes them better and they get to look down on everyone else who does. Both sides can have characters that are good people, and bad people.)

Last edited by 143 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:57 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":2m1yb8u6]Robot....I think your looking a little too deeply into the AFW world then you need to be. I mean, if you want to explore things about your character outside of AFW, like as in their home life or whatever, that's perfectly fine. Bluemouse and Tat do that, and those RP's are usually as compelling as their matches.

But looking into things such as the laws regarding rape in the ring and other such things....there's no good way for that conversation to end, as all it will actually do is give hentai players, like me, the impression that your basically calling them rapists and would really put a kink into their fondness for hentai and hentai matches. Just talk with your partner and know that, if you read that....such as the one thread I did it in...the people behind it have discussed it and are both in agreement about it. If you don't like it, just make sure it doesn't happen to you, and why should you care if it happens to other people?

In character wise, basically AFW has enough money and power to do whatever the hell it wants and the wrestlers, who willingly get involved with a wrestling fed KNOWING that it puts LARGE amounts of focus on hentai matches and such things, put up with whatever happens mainly because of the fame, tv/internet/magazine exposure, and, of course, the massive amounts of money that just about every character manages to make.

And to clarify/shorten what Lobo said: Basically any player/character that DOESN'T do any hentai matches, period, is basically the
"Good Guys" of AFW, while everybody that does can all be considered very bad and evil people that deserve to be utterly beaten down by the Good Guys and are worthless human beings, no matter what character development or relationships they happen to have going on.

Or in short, Lobo and Bluemouse/their characters are the good guys. Everyone else is either Evil, or Semi-Evil, but on the Good Guys team.

(Note: This is obviously Sarcasm. There are no "good guys" in AFW, at least, not by that definition. There's no "Hero" types, but there's no real "Outright Evil" types either. Welcome to the Shades of Grey area. There's the people that do hentai because it's fun, or don't do it because they don't want to, or because they think that by not doing it, it makes them better and they get to look down on everyone else who does. Both sides can have characters that are good people, and bad people.)
Now hold your horses, pal. I wasn't saying anything about hentai matches being rape, or that characters who took part in hentai matches were any less worthwhile than other characters. That would be implying that any character who had a sex life would be somehow worse than characters who didn't, when in reality it just made them different.

If a character agrees to do a hentai match, they understand that they're giving their explicit permission to be touched in certain ways. It's in the title of the match, for goodness sake. Other match types carry with it the implication of overt sexual actions, and if a character agrees to one of those, then that's giving their permission.

I'm not trying to call anyone a rapist, here - I'm sorry if I came off that way.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":h6icu3un]Robot....I think your looking a little too deeply into the AFW world then you need to be.

We Just settled this D:

Thanks for trying tho.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 am

Right, sorry, forget I said anything.

Robot, just ignore whatever I said, and make that your default response when I say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 am

No worries, mate. No worries.

*Offers some small show of affection, most likely in the form of a companionly pat on the back*
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

I think you'll find that a significant number of us are easily offended and lack confidence, Mr Robot. Don't take it personally, I think you're doing just fine fitting in with us weirdos.

Tai doesn't like me anymore, which is why my name kept coming up as the evil oppressive ruling class of "good guys", but the point remains that I don't go in for any sort of non-contextual skeeziness in my threads. Not that I keep all sexual material out, far from it, I just don't come here to jump straight into describing unlikely situations involving genitals.

Anyway, those of us who don't do sex matches and stuff need to stick together! And for the record, I'm more on your side about the verbage and practice of the so-called rape thing. I have some strong feelings on the subject, and I'm hesitant to toss the term around like it's nothing. That's just me, though, people can do what they want.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next