Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) Empty Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete)

Post by Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 pm

It was a slow quiet day inside the gym, as Minako sparred in a open area on the mat, moving her body in a rhythmic fighting style as her earphones dangling down her vest as she practiced every attack slowly to the air.

"Ok, time to train up and workout!" she said smiling, looking around at the quiet aura whilst fixing her hair back, "one punch, one kick, flurry it into....." her mind suddenly fixed on the drinks machine outside, admiring the last fizzy strawberry energy drink, sat there gleaming in its holder, "mmmm, my darling favorite of them all, strawberry kick with a hint of passion fruit..." she squealed in excitement, running over to the machine with her face pressed against the glass.

Last edited by 1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring).

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 pm

((OOC: Hope it's ok of me to enter the open thread like this. Oh and, welcome to AFW by the way! XD ))

At the same time, Nico would come out of the lockers room, wearing gym shorts and a tank top that revealed his teenage-looking, not much wrestler-like body.

"Here we go, another day of hard training in the gym... let's get stronger, Nico-kun!", he let out an energetic self-encouraging shout, meaning it as a joke to himself.

Only after his awkward self-encouragement, the italian boy would notice that he was not alone in the large area: a cute looking girl was greedely attached to the drinks machine.
"U-Ugh...sorry about that stupidness... i didn't notice that someone else was here too...", he would admit with flaring-red face.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring).

Post by Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":221thkxo]((OOC: Hope it's ok of me to enter the open thread like this. Oh and, welcome to AFW by the way! XD ))

At the same time, Nico would come out of the lockers room, wearing gym shorts and a tank top that revealed his teenage-looking, not much wrestler-like body.

"Here we go, another day of hard training in the gym... let's get stronger, Nico-kun!", he let out an energetic self-encouraging shout, meaning it as a joke to himself.

Only after his awkward self-encouragement, the italian boy would notice that he was not alone in the large area: a cute looking girl was greedely attached to the drinks machine.
"U-Ugh...sorry about that stupidness... i didn't notice that someone else was here too...", he would admit with flaring-red face.

(OOC: glad to be here ^_^ thankyou!)

Minako turned her head round slowly to him, raising a eyebrow to the strapping Italian boy, as her brown eyes blinked in a rare delight rather than confusion. All she could think in her mind was young, pasta, romantic cites, sportscars and hot guys when she looked into his eyes, "wow....the boys around here are sure cute, but, this is just a taster Minako! there's plenty other cuties out there!" she said in her mind, leaning against the machine looking up to him.

"Heyyyyyyyy, whats ya name mister? my name is Minako Takara, newbie around here..." she said to him in a friendly tone, almost blushing, eye smiling in delight, whilst hoping he would not buy the last drink, as she twirled her hair nervous with her index finger.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:28 pm

"Uh..h-hehe welcome to AFW in that case Minako. My name is Nico. Nico Marelli, pleased to meet you", the boy would say.
This Minako girl was incredibly cute, and he was wishing he'd not ruin everything with some awkward behavior.

While making mutual presentations, Nico would approach the drink machine, pulling out a coin from his shorts. Insert coin... choose a number and... the girl would soon notice that he had picked exactely the strawberry/passion fruit drink!

"Uoh.... wrong flavor...!!! Would you like it?", he would ask, offering the energy drink to Minako.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am

[quote="wrestleryu":1t70fcxi]"Uh..h-hehe welcome to AFW in that case Minako. My name is Nico. Nico Marelli, pleased to meet you", the boy would say.
This Minako girl was incredibly cute, and he was wishing he'd not ruin everything with some awkward behavior.

While making mutual presentations, Nico would approach the drink machine, pulling out a coin from his shorts. Insert coin... choose a number and... the girl would soon notice that he had picked exactely the strawberry/passion fruit drink!

"Uoh.... wrong flavor...!!! Would you like it?", he would ask, offering the energy drink to Minako.

Her heart raced as Nico began to talk in his Italian accent to her, but increased gradually as she saw him offer the drink to her. "For m-me?.........you are so sweet Mr Marelli..." she smiled joyfully, as she kissed his worried cheek looking to him, opening and drinking down the drink, moaning in delight from the coolness. "Ahh sooooo good...its a pleasure to meet you Nico..." she found his behavior, cute and wonderful, as she looked to his costume, "I was wondering, maybe you would like to spar with me, that's if, you want to?" Minako asked curiously to him in a sweet tone, flicking her long brown hair over her shoulder.

"Cute boy, but I wonder if he has the things I look for in a guy..." she thought to herself, giggling cutely to him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:18 pm

"Oh, it's nothing..." Nico needed to gather all of his self control not to have his cheeks flare with a blushing reaction, after Minako's way to say thank you with a cute and gentle kiss.

"Uh and... sparring together sounds great for me... you know, i always get the big and mean female wrestlers here, so it would be nice to have a cute wrestling sparring partner, who's not bigger and taller than me for a change.. h-hehehe..", he would admit with a little smile.

"But... we don't have a ref here at the moment, so we'll need to have only KO or submission as methods to win... i hope it's not too much rough for you Minako. Also, since it's a sparring match, how about we settle it to the "best 2 of 3 rounds" for victory?", Nico suggest, worried that such stipulation might intimidate Minako, but not knowing that some of her signature moves are actually KO-maneuvres.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":3sxiaawx]"Oh, it's nothing..." Nico needed to gather all of his self control not to have his cheeks flare with a blushing reaction, after Minako's way to say thank you with a cute and gentle kiss.

"Uh and... sparring together sounds great for me... you know, i always get the big and mean female wrestlers here, so it would be nice to have a cute wrestling sparring partner, who's not bigger and taller than me for a change.. h-hehehe..", he would admit with a little smile.

"But... we don't have a ref here at the moment, so we'll need to have only KO or submission as methods to win... i hope it's not too much rough for you Minako. Also, since it's a sparring match, how about we settle it to the "best 2 of 3 rounds" for victory?", Nico suggest, worried that such stipulation might intimidate Minako, but not knowing that some of her signature moves are actually KO-maneuvres.

"Sure! but don't be afraid of getting a little rough on me Mr Nico, I have some tricks of my own to try on ya!" she giggled at Nico's blushing, seeing he was quite the adorable one in this sport of fems and guys. "Ok Marelli!" she said getting her fingerless gloves on from her Hello Kitty bag, "its round 1, me and you! romantic dinner for two!......uh" blushes at her excited outburst, "l-lets just fight!"

Minako circled Nico slowly, giving him her flirtatious look as they both locked eyes, "cute sparring partner......I love that!" she ran to him, giving him two blows to the chin and stomach. "one two punch Mr Nico!" she giggled, watching him stumble back as she stood, tilting her head to her hand.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am

"Ugh...unff...!". Minako's cute looks and behavior sure turned at Nico's disadvantage, making him distracted and allowing the lovely girls to land her one-two combo, forcing the Italian boy to take a step back.

"Unf... n-nice skills Minako... but i will fight back!". Grinning but with a blushing face, Nico recovers his composture and tries to respond.
He doesn't feel like harming Minako in any ways, but at the same time he doesn't want her to consider him a wimp, staying there like a punching ball as she beats him.

With such thoughts, Nico's first attempted maneuvre will be to try and grab Minako's arm at wrist height, then trying to pull her with an irish-whip that should make her run forcefully against the ropes.

If his maneuvre works, Nico will be waiting for Minako to bounce back towards him.... but not sure about what to do next. "M-Mhhh...maybe a bearhug...?", he thinks to himself getting prepared, but Minako might exploit his hesitation.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":1rzb5lkk]"Ugh...unff...!". Minako's cute looks and behavior sure turned at Nico's disadvantage, making him distracted and allowing the lovely girls to land her one-two combo, forcing the Italian boy to take a step back.

"Unf... n-nice skills Minako... but i will fight back!". Grinning but with a blushing face, Nico recovers his composture and tries to respond.
He doesn't feel like harming Minako in any ways, but at the same time he doesn't want her to consider him a wimp, staying there like a punching ball as she beats him.

With such thoughts, Nico's first attempted maneuvre will be to try and grab Minako's arm at wrist height, then trying to pull her with an irish-whip that should make her run forcefully against the ropes.

If his maneuvre works, Nico will be waiting for Minako to bounce back towards him.... but not sure about what to do next. "M-Mhhh...maybe a bearhug...?", he thinks to himself getting prepared, but Minako might exploit his hesitation.

Minako wasn't the one to hurt a cute guy, but considering this was her first little spar with the Italian, she grinned joyfully as she clapped her hands in excitement.

Giggling at him, knowing he was a little nervous on fighting her as she bounced off the ropes, triggering her Bottoms Up move "watch out for my butt Mr Nico, it might send you dizzy!" giggling like a schoolgirl as she flied to Nico with her cute butt, knocking him to the floor.

"Hmm, I can't really hear what your saying mister?" she smiled, having landed her butt on his face downed, giving him a wiggle as she sat, checking her nails and sighing happily, pulling up her Hello Kitty underwear. "Hmm...your face feels really firm Mr Nico, a perfect seat for someone as bright as me!" smiling, she got up, poking his dazed face to get up and fight.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Before Nico could even try and catch her into his clumsy bearhug attempt, Minako's swift jump has already allowed her to make Nico acquainted with her nicely shaped butt.

As the impact leaves the boy dizzy and temporarily helpless, the lovely girl takes the chance for a playful taunt, sitting onto his face and wriggling nicely, thus rolling his face along with her cute swaying movements, while he gets a very close peek on her Hello Kitty panties.

"D-Damit... t-that was good Minako-chan... but i won't surrender that easily...!". Nudged into fighting back by her teasing pocking, Nico quickly stands up and resumes the fight, trying to shake off from his mind the embarassing memory of Minako's pink panties-clad butt lulling him into mesmerized dizzyness with its rocking movement.
Though, attacking so early is not good, because he is still slightly disoriented from the recent takedown maneuvre of Minako.

As he tries to react, grabbing Minako's arm and turning her back to her while attempting a judo-like throw, his movements are staggering and slower than they should be... which will actually grant her an opening for a possible counter.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next