Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring).

Post by Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 am

[quote="wrestleryu":3mbjicvf]Before Nico could even try and catch her into his clumsy bearhug attempt, Minako's swift jump has already allowed her to make Nico acquainted with her nicely shaped butt.

As the impact leaves the boy dizzy and temporarily helpless, the lovely girl takes the chance for a playful taunt, sitting onto his face and wriggling nicely, thus rolling his face along with her cute swaying movements, while he gets a very close peek on her Hello Kitty panties.

"D-Damit... t-that was good Minako-chan... but i won't surrender that easily...!". Nudged into fighting back by her teasing pocking, Nico quickly stands up and resumes the fight, trying to shake off from his mind the embarassing memory of Minako's pink panties-clad butt lulling him into mesmerized dizzyness with its rocking movement.
Though, attacking so early is not good, because he is still slightly disoriented from the recent takedown maneuvre of Minako.

As he tries to react, grabbing Minako's arm and turning her back to her while attempting a judo-like throw, his movements are staggering and slower than they should be... which will actually grant her an opening for a possible counter.

She waggled her finger giving a cheeky wink of joy, seeing he had grabbed her arm "awwww c'mon Nico kun! get focused and fight like ya mean it!" giggling like the schoolgirl she was, she smiled pulling her arm into herself, bringing Nico up close as she began batting his face with her fists "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12! you make a great punching bag! but....." she ready's her thighs around his head whilst he was on his knees, giving him a full view of her shorts face first, and flips him backwards to the mat.

"BOOM!" she cartwheels to stand, "and you kiss that mat like a sleepy kitty? too cute!" Minako joyfully sat beside the downed Nico, and flicked his arm with her finger "Nicoooooo, you look so adorable when your down...after this spar, we can go back to my place for lunch..." tapping his cheek getting up, she climbed to the turnbuckle, standing on top, she peered down at Nico with a confident smile "how ya feeling Nico kun! a little dazed and sleepy? don't worry, your still wanting to win our little spar right?" she chuckled fixing her hair in the spotlight, waiting for him to get up to initiate a elbow drop.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring).

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 pm

This spar is turning into an embarassing hell for poor Nico, as the always playful and much more skilled Minako is literally tossing him around with her swift and precise techniques.... all the while with teasing comments and happy gigglings at her cute, ragdolled sparring parnters.

Groaning at several taunting little punches to his face, Nico tries to react but, before he even knows how, the boy finds himself in an embarassing kneeling stance with Minako's soft thighs wrapped around his head. And one second later the gym goes upside down and with a loud slamming sound Nico is laying dazed on the mats, with Minako playfully poking at cooing at him.... like if he was her little pet!

Once Nico gets out, he is too dazed to dodge but he can see the shadow of Minako descending down on him, just in time to anticipate her elbow drop with an attempted bearhug taht would be supposed to block the girl in mid air. But Nico is obviously understimating the momentum of Minako's fall... and overstimating the strenght of his youngish and not really bulky body.
"AHA...! Got y-you.... unghhhh...!!", he groans as he loses balance while trying to embrace Minako's waist, thus falling backwards and getting pressed down underneath her cute weight, as his bearhug attempt fails.

"Unghhh....s-stupid Nico...", he groans faintly, trying to wriggle himself free but having already given her a nice chance to keep the upper stance.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:07 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":1q2b79kb]This spar is turning into an embarassing hell for poor Nico, as the always playful and much more skilled Minako is literally tossing him around with her swift and precise techniques.... all the while with teasing comments and happy gigglings at her cute, ragdolled sparring parnters.

Groaning at several taunting little punches to his face, Nico tries to react but, before he even knows how, the boy finds himself in an embarassing kneeling stance with Minako's soft thighs wrapped around his head. And one second later the gym goes upside down and with a loud slamming sound Nico is laying dazed on the mats, with Minako playfully poking at cooing at him.... like if he was her little pet!

Once Nico gets out, he is too dazed to dodge but he can see the shadow of Minako descending down on him, just in time to anticipate her elbow drop with an attempted bearhug taht would be supposed to block the girl in mid air. But Nico is obviously understimating the momentum of Minako's fall... and overstimating the strenght of his youngish and not really bulky body.
"AHA...! Got y-you.... unghhhh...!!", he groans as he loses balance while trying to embrace Minako's waist, thus falling backwards and getting pressed down underneath her cute weight, as his bearhug attempt fails.

"Unghhh....s-stupid Nico...", he groans faintly, trying to wriggle himself free but having already given her a nice chance to keep the upper stance.

Minako slipped and fell clumsily on his chest, "w-whoa! what gives! hey no fairrrr!" as she accidentally headbutted his head when she landed on him, a little dizzy, but still in the fight. "Uhhh...man that stung, b-but I'm still gonna use my finisher just for you!" she said clapping her hands in delight.

Putting one of her finishers into play, her short, sweet, and goodnight move, "c'mon, gotta see this move in our spar Nico!" Minako said, picking up Nico by hugging him into her arms, standing him up dizzily in the middle of the practice ring. "Here we go!" she cheerfully said, as she cartwheeled by Nico, whilst performing a kick upwards to his chin, thus jumping into the air, and elbowing him in the face hard for a K.O finish, to the dazed, and very cute boy.

"KNOCKOUT! and Mr Nico is down for the lullaby count..." she cheered and squealed excited she knocked him out good, then sits to his chest. "Mhmmm, that was good Nico kun, but..." she yawned, "your making me all tired, you sleepin and such..." smiling, she lay beside Nico cuddling up to him, listening to him sleep.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Since Nico is not much taller or heavier than Minako, the cute girl can have her easiy way to pick him up into a bearhug of her own, pressing the air furtherly out of his lungs in such close embrace, while talking seductively to his ear to announce her next maneuvre.

Nailed by Minako's "lullaby" finisher, poor Nico flops down in unresponsive state. To his embarassing disgrace, Minako looks like a babysitter watching over a slumbering child, as the cute dominant girl turns him into a prone laying position.
Then, Nico is just floating into a nice forced nap, his chest heaving up and down with funny snoozing sounds while Minako cuddles up with him.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":2bpt8g9t]Since Nico is not much taller or heavier than Minako, the cute girl can have her easiy way to pick him up into a bearhug of her own, pressing the air furtherly out of his lungs in such close embrace, while talking seductively to his ear to announce her next maneuvre.

Nailed by Minako's "lullaby" finisher, poor Nico flops down in unresponsive state. To his embarassing disgrace, Minako looks like a babysitter watching over a slumbering child, as the cute dominant girl turns him into a prone laying position.
Then, Nico is just floating into a nice forced nap, his chest heaving up and down with funny snoozing sounds while Minako cuddles up with him.

Smiling to him, "I win our little spar, Nico...hehe..." as she layed her head on the K.O'd Italian boys chest, stroking his eyes wide shut face. "Hmm, you look a little bruised there Nico...I know what'll fix that right up..." sitting up next to him, she leaned down to his cold lips, offering a long goodnight kiss having put him out to dreamland. "Mmmmmmmwah, goodnight Mr Nico, I really think you need to brush up on your attack skills...but til next time!" she blew him a light kiss, while leaving a sticky note on his forehead, showing her phone number when he awakened.

Walking out the gym, she waited for him to wake up as she drunk the rest of her energy drink, wondering if Nico still remembered her little offer of tea and supper after their spar. "I hope he's not too mad at me beating him...I mean...he's ever so kind and thoughtful to me..." she said, hugging her gloves to her chest close, knowing she held a friendship of some sort to Nico.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

After a few minutes Nico would finally come up to his senses, and find the note left in such strange place, attached to his forehead.
It appeared like, in spite of his disgraceful wrestling performance, Minako still thought he was cute and wanted to spend some time with him.
Which sure thing made him happy, regardless of disappointment for such a virtually flawless defeat at her hands.

He wanted to see her again but, at the same time, he didn't want her to think of him as a total wimp or a coward.
"So.... how to solve this issue...?", he mumbled reflexively, until an idea came to his mind.

The following morning, opening her locker, Minak would find a red rose and a note: "How about dinner together at Dino's Italian restaurant.... but with a little rematch before?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":1jaw8i4j]After a few minutes Nico would finally come up to his senses, and find the note left in such strange place, attached to his forehead.
It appeared like, in spite of his disgraceful wrestling performance, Minako still thought he was cute and wanted to spend some time with him.
Which sure thing made him happy, regardless of disappointment for such a virtually flawless defeat at her hands.

He wanted to see her again but, at the same time, he didn't want her to think of him as a total wimp or a coward.
"So.... how to solve this issue...?", he mumbled reflexively, until an idea came to his mind.

The following morning, opening her locker, Minak would find a red rose and a note: "How about dinner together at Dino's Italian restaurant.... but with a little rematch before?"

Minako held the red rose gleaming brightly, knowing Nico was still attracted to her, regardless of her little beating to him after all, "oh..you big lug of cuteness...* giving the rose a smell, "then a dinner date it shall be, Mr Nico...and a butt whupping before that..."

Walking along happily out of the gym, Minako smiled, as she thought about their little date, along with a rematch against him.

Minako wins spar.

Last edited by 1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minako's work out time. (open RP/sparring) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2