Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) Empty Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Rena entered the gym with a spry bounce to her gait. Time to get myself a good workout while all the other wrestlers are still away...

But there was someone already there. A boy, to be exact. One she hadn't seen before. No big surprise.

She walked over to him. "Good morning," she greeted. "I'm Ryuzu Rena. You are?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by HSD1231 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Kenichi was in the middle of stretching his sweat plant clad legs when an attractive young woman walked over to him.

"Good morning," she greeted. "I'm Ryuzu Rena. You are?"

Kenichi looked up, and chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, hi there, didn't hear you come in."

Kenichi stood up to face her and extended his hand, "I'm Kenichi, and i'm a little new here."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Rena shook Kenichi's hand. Her smile showed off her freckles, while her emerald eyes sparkled.

"Pleased to meet you, Kenichi-kun. I hope you enjoy it here."

She could feel the strength in his handshake. Kenichi was formidable. That gave her an idea.

"Say, Kenichi-kun, are you busy? If you're not, perhaps I can ask you to spar with me?"

After all, Rena couldn't spar with newbies. What kind of foundation for a career in wrestling would that be?

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Kenichi blinked, "Spar with you? Well sure, I guess."

Kenichi looked towards the ring, "You wanna do it in there?" he asked, missing both the double entendre, and the fact that he was still holding Rena's hand

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Rena chuckled at Kenichi's all-too-apparent absent-mindedness. "Sure," she agreed. "But could you first let go of my hand, Kenichi-kun? Ne?"

Just to show she hadn't missed the double entendre that Kenichi had unknowingly dropped, she aimed both smile and gaze at his hand, not at all offended, and in fact highly amused.

Are all the newcomer boys like this?

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Huh?"

Kenichi sees that he's still holding her hand, and will let go quickly, a cherry red blush on his face as he mumbles, "Gomen."

But as he turns around, he'll remember something. "Ano, Rena-san? What's that mean?" as he points toward <Girl's Territory> sign, "I'm not trespassing am I?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 pm

(OOC: I'm so sorry for taking the longest while to reply. T-T)

Rena blinked. "Oh. I've forgotten about that." She chuckled. "No, Kenichi-kun, not at all. It's part of the Sex Wars system.

"Winning a match gives your group points for the area you won it in. If your group leads in points in an area, your group is given that area as a territory. Your group can then declare rules for the area they control, giving you an advantage in matches.

"The Girls have won enough matches here to give them partial control of this place. The rule here in the Gym is that the girls can pick their opponent's clothing."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hmm," Kenichi mumbled to himself, unconciously stroking a non-existant moustache, a little of Akisame sensei leaking through, "I see. The manual had mentioned something about a point system, but I never heard about the territories."

"Well, let's get started," he'll say as he steps through the ropes to relax in a neutral corner, Sakaki-sensei's Devil may care grin on his face, "I guess it's your decision on our attire, neh Rena-san?"

Although he sounds confident, inside Kenichi's thoughts circle one thing, 'Please don't be ecchi like Renka-san, please Kami!'

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 am

Rena could guess the worry hiding behind Kenichi's show of confidence. She giggled while following after him.

"Don't worry, Kenichi-kun. I'm... well, I'm a referee," she admitted, "Not a wrestler. But I'm not interested in ecchi stuff. So you can keep your clothes on. So, could you give me a minute?"

In her chosen corner, Rena will stretch herself out quickly but efficiently. Her routine happened to show off her shapely body, her tank top and gym short pants clinging tight to her while leaving a lot of her skin on display.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:41 pm

"Oh really? Well, that's good I guess, cause neither am I really," Kenichi responds with a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

Having already stretched he will just wait patiently for Rena to finish up, as her stretching form shows her long, smooth legs, and thrusts her well developed breasts forward...

'No, bad Kenichi, EYES UP!' Kenichi will snap to attention with a blush on his face when he realizes he was staring.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next