Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:31 am

"Yeah? Well I don't care how fast you think you heal. Fact is you're hurt now and we're going back like I say we are. Just forget about it Clyde, you're going to help yourself recover and that's that." Heather would say, shaking her head but smiling slightly at his attitude. She really couldn't stand how tough he wanted to act all the time, but knowing that he was fine enough to still be like that was quite good for her in the end.

To all that she was saying though, she was just loving his reactions. His grin and his blush was great in her eyes, and she would nod her head in satisfaction as they headed to the apartment. It was going to be quite the long night for the two of them. Getting themselves both settled in after all the craziness that they've been through in the past month or so is going to be something else, but Heather welcomed it in happily.

"Hah, that's right. You better be compliant. Now that we're getting married, you'll officially have to do whatever I say." Heather would say, teasing Clyde back for how he was as they entered the building. She continued to support and walk him to the elevators as they stepped through the building, soaking wet from being out in the pouring rain for so long.

As Clyde pressed the button on the elevator and they stepped in, Heather would let out a sigh as the doors began to shut. "You know Clyde, I-Mmm???" Heather would let out before her eyes would widen as Clyde would suddenly bring her in for a deep kiss, causing her to freeze for a second before narrowing her eyes. While she returned the kiss, she would let out a playfully angry groan before Clyde would break it.

"Ooh is that right? We'll see if you can handle such a woman after pulling that you sneak." Heather would say, grinning before she would hear the rest of what he had to say, watching his embarrassed expression. "Well thank you for telling me that, I'll be sure to go right after them tonight. I hope you don't mind me being a little rough." Heather would whisper back to him with an almost devilish grin, wanting to get back at him for the surprise kiss.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 3 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 am

"Hmph...Kay..." Muttered Clyde in compliance to Heather's, frowning slightly with a reddened face once he realized that she definitely had him on this matter, there would be no arguing with Heather and Clyde could tell. He didn't want to admit weakness and wanted to remain tough as nails, it was who he felt he was. But even Clyde knew when Heather was right and that she was only doing this because she cared.

"Tch... Oh Joy... Ain't I been doin' that?" Clyde would respond to Heather's teasing in a sightly sarcastic but overall lightly joking manner, sticking his tongue out at her teasingly as they entered the elevator, just before Clyde took Heather by surprise and planted that sudden kiss upon her lips that he craved so much, losing himself in the sheer bliss of their embrace until finally breaking it and making another sly remark to Heather that she quickly responded to. Her answer, ultimately backfiring on Clyde as he blushed a deep shade of red upon hearing Heather's words, but nothing would compare to his reaction once Heather's next response was whispered into his ear, which only caused Clyde's face to turn a deep shade of red.

"W-Waah?" Stammered Clyde in an almost flustered state after hearing Heather's proposal to get rough tonight. Any other time Clyde would be begging for it, but right now he was in rather bad shape and honestly doubted he could handle Heather if she was going to get rough on him and go after his ribs. The thought of her getting like that was sexy as hell... But also a bit scary...

"Wait...You're... You're kiddin' right...?" Clyde would stammer nervously to Heather with a flustered blush upon his face, blinking several times as he stared at her before the doors finally opened, their apartment being the first door on the right, it wasn't a very walk at all. "B-Bring it on..." He'd mutter to her with a nervous grin.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:30 am

"Haaa that's right Clyde" Heather would say as she nodded her head as they were just about to reach their floor. Clyde's blush was just perfect as she would nod her head and give off a devilish grin. She was loving every second of their little conversation and was planning on doing exactly as she was saying. She was going to have as much fun as she could tonight. Clyde being here now, it was as if it was a full invitation for her to be just herself again.

"Nope! Not kidding at all!" Heather would respond as she doors would open. She would turn her grin to an innocent looking smile, but she knew that Clyde would know better to think that that smile meant what it gave off. "Ooh Clyde, trust me. I will" She would say, trying to not laugh as she would pull him along, bringing him to their door.

She would fish in her pocket, getting her key that she had stuffed in there before starting the talk with Clyde. Quickly, she would unlock the door and push it open. "So, you got me worked up. I decided you won't get any rest since you complained about it so much" Heather would say as she would bring Clyde to their bedroom, going to toss him onto the bed as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 am

Clyde's face would turn a bit pale once he heard Heather state that she wasn't kidding about being rough with him tonight after going after his battered ribs, rather it made Clyde quite nervous and almost afraid as he looked at Heather with her innocent smile that hid the devilish, foxy grin of his sultry fiancee who did indeed have quite a few plans for Clyde. The way Heather was getting was starting to remind Clyde of their first sexual moment together. And while repeating it was rather enticing for Clyde, he didn't know if he could actually live up to his boasting and last with Heather.

"I think I really need to know my own limitations..." said Clyde with a nervous, pale gaze as he began to regret his need to challenge Heather like this by acting like he could handle her despite his current state, along with telling her to bring forth her little treatment. He wanted to make love with her again, but was starting to think she was right about getting rest after all. It left his reasons and desires rather torn.

As Heather pulled Clyde through the door and guided him into her bedroom before suddenly tossing him onto the bed. Clyde would quickly kick his wet boots off while looking at Heather with more of a flustered and nervous stare than ever before, unable to find the words to say to Heather as she began to revert back into the same sultry sexpot that claimed him for herself originally.

"Y-Y-Yaaa-Yaa... Ya know I m-m-mighta said I don't need no rest but... uh... Ya never know babe... M-Maybe? I mean Do you really wanna do all the work right...uhhh... Now? Heh..." said Clyde in a flustered state with his face lit up bright red as he backed up on the bed slightly, grinning nervously at Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 am

"You probably should shouldn't you Clyde." Heather would say, with almost excitement and anticipation in her voice. Before she would have been reluctant to do what she was planning in her head, but with Clyde having got her going, she was all too excited to stop herself as she would toss Clyde onto the bed.

Watching him kick off his boots, she would do the same as she would stare at him with a lust filled gaze. She would watch his nervous and flustered gaze, and it just drove her further into wanting to do what she was planning as she would slowly pull herself onto the bed, staring at him.

"Oh yes..I do Clyde. You got me in the mood, now there's no getting yourself out of it." Heather would say as she would crawl towards him before suddenly she would lean off the bed, fishing underneath it before pulling out a thing of rope. "Yeah, I keep this...just incase" She would say, knowing Clyde would be at least slightly shocked before she would leap onto him, trying to reach for his wrists before attempting to tie them together and to the beadpost on the head of the bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 am

As Heather climbed onto the bed and began to slowly crawl closer and closer in a rather seductive manner, Clyde would back up along the bed before freezing nervously, He was drenched in water, but her lust filled gaze was enough to make him start sweating by the way she was looking at him, flustering him heavily as she drew closer before suddenly finishing out a rope from underneath the bed they shared.

"Y-You... You keep that their?!!? That's the same rope ain't it!?!?" Clyde would stammer out with a deep red blushing cheeks once he realized that was the same rope that he had originally used during Alessa's fake kidnapping, and the same rope that Heather used to really kidnap him. This revelation left him rather shocked and surprise to know that Heather kept that rope under their bed for those special occasions when she was in the mood.

"Y-You're really staring to scare me... In a good way... I mean in a hot way! Hot Scary... Scary Hot Way!" Clyde would babble like an idiot before Heather suddenly pounced onto him, grabbed his wrists and lassoed them together before tying the rope to the bed post, effectively restraining Clyde yet again.

"Y-Ya... Know I uh... I blame you for gettin' me into this..." Clyde would remark to Heather teasingly behind his flustered state as he looked up at Heather, noting how easily she set things up to have her way with him by her own desires, not that Clyde was complaining since part of him wanted this as well, but he was honestly unsure now if he could in fact please Heather sexually in his current state and not have his ribs cracked by a lust craving Heather.

"...H-Heh-Hehe.... W-We'll see who can outlast who.... If I remember you were the one who couldn't handle M-M."
Muttered Clyde teasingly as he attempted to get some sort of control over the moment and not have Heather have total reign over him, though he began to regret his statement a little as he felt this would only spur her on to REALLY outlast him this time. Part of Clyde was begging for this. But another part of him was thinking... 'She's gonna make me so sore during this...'

At that moment however, from out of nowhere, an unexpected sound would emit from within the apartment that caused Clyde to instantly freeze and go silent. *Knock-Knock* went the door as someone from the outside was now knocking on the door of their apartment at the worst and best time ever in the history of Heather and Clyde's lone time.

"You... You Gotta be kiddin me..." Muttered Clyde in slight disbelief once he realized someone was at the door, more dissapointed than actually glad that the odd session of pain and pleasure would halt for now and allow him to prepare. "You uhhh.... Want me to get that babe...?" Clyde would ask Heather with a nervous smile

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 am

"Maaaayybe it is. But then if it was, then I guess it just traces back to you as to why I'm able to do this here and now doesn't it?" Heather would say with her grin returning as she would pounce on him after hearing her next words. "You Better say in a good way. I have complete control right now so I wouldn't get on my bad side if I was you." Heather would let out with a little laugh as she finished tying him up

"Haha! Oh that doesn't really matter right now does it? All that matters is that now I have you to myself and I can do whatever I want to you. Sort of like how you were talking about those ribs earlier hm? I think I'll have a good time squeezing them while having my way with you." Heather would say as she would slide herself up Clyde, her breasts pressing against his chest and her face inches from his.

"Really now? You honestly think you could outlast me now in the state you're in? Oooh Clyde, any other time saying something like that might get me going, but not tonight. No, I'm not stupid. I have complete control over you whether you like it or not, and with the state your body is in there's absolutely nothing you can do." Heather would let out, grinning wickedly as she would lean herself closer into him.

Suddenly, she would hear a knock at the door, causing her to gasp as she lifted herself up, turning to the bedroom doorway. She would turn back around as she heard Clyde's voice. She would shake her head and let out a laugh before leaning down and kissing him lightly on his cheek, almost teasingly before she would pick herself back up and get off the bed. "I will get it. I'll get them to go away so I can come back and give you your punishment. Sooo..stay put." Heather would say, mockingly with the last couple words as she would leave the bedroom before heading to the door.

Reaching it, she would turn the handle and open it all the way, though blocking entry as much as she could. "Hello?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am

As Heather made it clear that she had complete control over Clyde now that she had him bound to the bed post, Clyde would remain laying there with a nervous yet flustered gaze that was mixed with a lusty desire for the taste of his lover's soft flesh, but was almost a bit afraid of Heather's more sadistic antics such as squeezing his sore ribs, which was one of the many places that Nha made sure to squeeze extra hard. The fact that Heather intended to squeeze them was a bit nerve racking, no matter how enticing her antics were becoming and it appeared that this time she had almost total control over Clyde once again due to the state his body was in. Heather was right about that, he was definitely her little plaything again.

"I-I Uhhh....T-That....You.... Uh.... Sounds sexy... And kinda painful..."
Clyde would studder uncontrollably in an embarrassed state of mind, flustered Heather's sultry meathods as he layed herself upon his body, pressing her breasts down against his chest while her face rested just inches away, further flustering Clyde who looked to Heather nervously in regards to Heather's statement about her desire to squeeze his ribs while having her way with him, which Clyde found to be half enticing, half something he hoped wasn't going to be as bad as he expected.

Though once the door knocked, Clyde did in fact find himself rather dissapointed now that they had a visitor at the door who was knocking and getting the way of more important things for the couple at the moment. After receiving a kiss from Heather upon his cheek, Clyde would be left silent and yearning for more as his lover rose up to her feet and said she would return after dealing with the visitor, whom Heather would greet at the door, opening it to reveal a rather short young girl by the name of Dulsa, standing in the door way in front of Heather with a blank, dull faced state, carrying a present in her hand with a bow and wrapping paper.

"Hi."
Muttered Dulsa bluntly with a deadpan gaze directed at Heather, staring at her blankly before lifting her arms to show the present she carried. "I'm here to see Gastin... Heard he was awake."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Heather would make her way to the door, thinking of all the things that she was going to do with Clyde as she did. She hoped that whoever at the door was just hopefully some door-to-door salesperson, someone she could shoo away really quick, because she really was looking forward to the night she was about to have with Clyde. She knew she was going to enjoy herself quite a bit, and whoever was at the door was simply getting in the way of all of that.

"Hello?" Heather would let out as she opened the door, revealing the girl who stood there with the present that she held in her hands. She would stare at her for a few seconds in confusion as she stood there, having no idea who the girl was. As she spoke, it seemed like she knew Clyde, which caused Heather to be slightly aggravated with her appearance, thinking she was done with anyone who might have been involved in any possible way with her lover.

"...Clyde's busy right now, but yes he's awake...I'd love to know how everyone somehow knows where we live.." Heather would say before crossing her arms, her head slightly tilted as she looked down at the present before back up at the girl. "Mind if I ask who you are? Can't say I've ever met you before."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm

"AFW Message Boards." Replied Dulsa to Heather in rather blunt manner as she continued to look at Heather with a rather deadpan stare, noting how Heather was looking at her and most likely wasn't too glad to see someone with a present for her lover, who unbeknownst to Dulsa was tied up at the moment.

"Dulsa." Muttered the smaller girl clad in dark clothing in response to Heather asking just who she was. "You don't know me, but I know of you, Heather Sunderland..." Said Dulsa in an almost emotionless manner, knowing who Heather was due to seeing her once before in the past and of course knowing her as Clyde's lover.

"...I'm an... Acquittance of The Gastin Twins... And Kelly Conway... I was also there the same night you met Clyde in the girl's dorms... I made a bet between myself and Clyde that night over the match between your brother and Bonnie Gastin. I placed a 7 dollar bet on Dante... Clyde chose Bonnie... We wagered 7 dollars and I won... I called Clyde out in the hallway that night for my 7 dollars... And before I left... I watched you pick a fight with him... Just thought I'd share."
Said Dulsa in a rather calm and uncaring manner. But was somewhat amused though by being able to share this story with Heather.

"About a month ago I heard a rumor he was dead... But I while watching your match I saw that he was in fact alive... Thought I would stop by to give a little something... Took me a while to find this place once I heard that he wasn't staying with Bonnie anymore... Didn't think he actually settled down... Either way... I brought a gift... Dont mind?" Muttered Dulsa with an unchanging dull expression over her face before lifting the present up to offer it to Heather.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next