by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:07 am

Heather would continue letting out all her sorrows in her cries, sitting slumped against the poll in the pouring rain. In her mind, she figured that Clyde had stopped his pursuit in the hallway, thinking that he had to have realized that what she was saying was the truth, that it really was best for them to break it off now. The thought about that both comforted her and made her sad.

"...Live right...this has to be the right way.." Heather would say out loud through her crying, trying to convince herself as much as she could. She kept repeating in herself that there was no other path, that this was what they needed and this would help Clyde quite a bit.

After a while though, she would hear sounds of someone approaching, causing her to look up slightly. It was there when she saw Clyde limping up to her before falling in front of her onto his knees. She would stare at him, her mouth hung open as she blinked her eyes a few time. She was in complete disbelief that he was here in front of her now, collapsed on his knees.

Hearing his words, she would shake her head slowly. The two of them were already drenched from the pouring rain and even in that, the tears were still flowing from each of their faces. "What...Clyde...Are you insane!? You...you can't be out here you can barely walk...g-get back into the apartment I...I told you what's going on Clyde please!" Heather would let out, trying to hide that she was crying but she remained sitting up against the post, shaking her head as she stared at him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:12 am

The rain was pouring hard this morning in Kyoto. A heavy shower that was soaking both Heather and Clyde from head to toe, but the Texan did not care, the rain meant nothing to him, not even his own inability to walk straight was going to stop him from finding Heather in that blanket of cold rain and get her back. For Clyde, losing Heather would be like losing a part of himself, and though he couldn't force her to stay with him, the fact that her reason was solely to protect him, let Clyde know that he had to convince Heather otherwise, for it would do quite the opposite.

With a teary eyed gaze directed into Heather's own tear filled eyes, Clyde would let the rain bathe his head while Heather spoke out, unable to stop the tears that flowed from his own eyes, unable to help the sadness that overtook him by the thought of losing the woman he loved so much.

"You.... You just don't get it babe... I'm showin' ya right now how I woulda been if I didn't fall into that coma... You just don't understand... No matter how much someone hates you and tries to go after me.... No matter how much they beat me down or how many times they shoot me... I'm still gonna love you... And I'll fight till the end to make it back home to you..."
Said Clyde with a half smile on his face as he stared into Heather's teary gaze, slowly raising his hand towards her cheek and holding it there softly.

"Heather... You're tryin' to protect me from suffering... But you just don't realize what you've done to me. You don't realize that you've become a part of me, a part that I can't live without and that if you left me like this... Leaving me because I wasn't strong enough to keep you from crying and blaming yourself... It would be like dying all over again. You don't realize that nothin' in the world is ever gonna tear me away from you and that I don't care what they do to me. I'd do anything for you and fight anyone to stay with you. To make it back home to you. Heather... Without you... I know I'd be dead... You're all that kept me going and drove me to survive..." Muttered Clyde as he slowly grabbed Heather's hand with his free hand, caressing her cheek as he did so, keeping his gaze locked into Heather's own eyes.

"Heather... After all I been through... Knowing Im alive and back with you makes all the pain go away... And I Ain't gonna let you blame yourself because I was weak..."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yeah but..Clyde that's...that's not the point! It's not me that doesn't get it..it's you!" Heather would let out in response to Clyde's words to her, claiming he'll still love her. The emotions kept tugging back and forth inside her because of those words, pulling at the strings tightly. She had hoped that he would say the opposite, to make it easier for her to do what she was doing, but it seemed he was going to be stubborn about it, not giving up on her. Feeling his hand on her cheek, she would gaze up at him, taking in every word he said next.

"B-but...Clyde I.." Heather would let out, bringing her hand up to Clyde's that was on her cheek, resting it there as he caressed her and held her other hand. "It's..It's not your fault though Clyde...there was nothing you could do once it all started to happen. A...anyone would have been brought down by that..you...you have no fault in it..It's all mine I brought it on you unfairly.." Heather would say, shaking her head before she heard his next words.

"That's...you weren't weak...Clyde I..I can't...I'm the weak one, letting my emotions get the best of me...it's my fault Clyde, how could you still want me around??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm

"If you... If you gon' be like that... Then It's no one's fault, Heather... I don't care which one of us is to blame... It's no one's fault but Conway's and The Gatt Attack... I-I nearly lost you because of them... You can't let either of em' win... Don't let Conway know she won and tore us apart" Muttered Clyde as he continued to lock his gaze into Heather's eyes while his hand rested on her cheek softly, trying his best to comfort her, taking in her words as she stated that he wasn't weak, that she was the weak one and it was her fault before finally asking him, how could he still want to be around her.

"Because I Love You..." He'd respond instantly, without taking a single moment to think over what he wanted to stay, completely speaking from the heart as he told Heather his true feelings as to why he couldn't just let her go, all while drops of rain and tears rolled down his soaked face.

"...I love you more than anything in the world, Heather... You're the one thing that kept me alive because I just wanted to be with you again... But I didn't just fight for myself... I fought to live because I was scared about what would happen to you after you saw me like that... Heather... You don't realize what you've done to me. You've taught me so much about life and love... You... Made me happy... I remember once I told you that... I never chose you... But Im choosing now Heather... Im choosing you because love you so damn much, girl... Im choosing you because I wanna spend the rest of my life with you... I wanna be with you forever and love you forever..." Said Clyde as he trailed his hand down from Heather's cheek and held her right hand with both of his looking her the eyes deeply as he fought to say his next few words, swallow his pride and fear for the sake of the woman who made him the happiest.

"I-I... I had a ring but a lost it when I got shot and im sorry... But I gotta... Do this now.......H-Heather.... Will you Marry Me?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 am

As she heard Clyde's words, stating there was no one to blame, Heather would try to avert her head slightly, having trouble agreeing. She had it in her mind that there was no doubt that she was the one to blame, but at Clyde continued, talking about Conway winning, she knew he was right. She knew if they split up, it would be exactly what Conway wanted, and Heather certainly couldn't stand that thought. However, she still was sticking to her guns with her thoughts.

Then, she would hear Clyde say those words again, causing her to back up at him. "B...but..." was all Heather could let out to that, not knowing in what way she could respond to Clyde as she looked at the mix of rain and tears pour down his face.

As if just to add onto more of it, Clyde would go on talking about all that he was thinking. She would stare into his eyes, her mouth hung open slightly as he poured out his heart. She was stunned by how strongly he felt about what he was saying, and at first she really couldn't believe it all. Everything he was saying was lifting her up, getting rid of her doubts. The fact that he wanted her so much, it baffled her, but at the same time it made her feel so much better about all that was happening.

Then, he would take hold of both of her hands, and ask that question, one that she wasn't expecting in a million years. Her eyes would open wide as she stared at him stunned. There was a silence for quite a while before she would blink her eyes a few times, tears pouring down her face more than ever. "Y-you...would lose the ring...wouldn't you" Heather would say, trying to make herself laugh as a big smile formed on her face.

"Im..so sorry..I don't know what I was thinking...you're...you're right about everything...I'll be honest Clyde...I don't see how it would be possible for me to be happy without you now...I wanted to do this for you, but the whole time as selfish as it sounded, I was dying inside because I didn't want t leave you, I wanted you for myself....s..so Clyde...Y..Yes...I love you so much....Yes..I'll marry you" Heather would let out before she would shift herself and lunge forward, trying to take Clyde to the ground onto his back as they lie there in the pouring rain and she would wrap her arms around him, pressing her lips to his in a loving kiss.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 am

Prior to meeting Heather, Clyde Gastin never once thought about such a thing like marriage. But things were different now though, he had found the love of his life, a young woman who made him feel complete and granted him a happiness that he had never known before. There was no one like her, and there never would be anyone like her. For Clyde, she was indeed the one and only person for him, much like Heather had once told him. Their relationship was no longer one-sided, but completely mutual with a love that was unmatched. Never a millions years did Clyde think he was going to fall in love with someone like Heather and that she would make him feel so whole and happy. He wanted Heather and no one else, there could be no other. Not anymore.

"I...I promise to buy you another one... Whatever it takes..." Clyde would studder out as he promised to get another ring as soon as possible, feeling heavily embarrassed that he didn't have one and hoping that it wouldn't stop her from saying yes, if she was even going to accept. Clyde had let go of his pride as he poured out his heart out to her and asked for her hand in marriage, hoping that he was able to convince her that leaving wasn't the answer and that they could get through this together.

Clyde would then listen to every word Heather had to say with immense anticipation, not knowing what her answer would be as she went on to apologize for everything and her own self proclaimed selfishness before finally saying, Yes to his marriage proposal, which made Clyde's heart skip a bit once he heard those words before being taken completely off guard by Heather as suddenly lunged at him, knocking Clyde to the ground before quickly and so suddenly planting a deep, loving kiss on him that he returned without a second thought, kissing his lover passionately as the rain poured over them, not caring about the world around them or what it did. His body ached, but he didn't care, he and Heather were back together and were set to spend their lives together, loving eachother forever.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Heather couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside as she heard Clyde trying to cover himself for losing the ring, saying that he'd buy a new one as soon as he could. She was glad that he was so eager to please her like that, but to her that didn't matter right now. The question that he had asked her she wouldn't have expected in a million years. She was overjoyed that he would ask her to marry him, and she had no doubts in her mind when she said yes before she pounced on him, almost completely forgetting the state that he was in.

As they shared the kiss, Heather would remain on top of him in total bliss for a few seconds before her eyes would widen and she would let out a gasp, breaking the kiss and planting her hands on either side of him. "Oh my god Clyde I'm so sorry!" Heather would let out as she suddenly would remember how badly Clyde was hurt and how he must have been aching underneath her. As much as she enjoyed the kiss and the moment they were sharing, she didn't want to hurt him as well.

"Ah! L-l-let's get you back alright, you...need some real rest....I'm so sorry for all of this I..don't know what I was thinking trying to leave like this.." Heather would say, going to stand herself up as she slipped her arms around Clyde, attempting to lift him to his feet and rest him on her shoulder.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 am

While the kiss with Heather was indeed absolute bliss, Clyde was still rather sore from the injuries he had sustained over the course of the past month and a half. That being said, he did feel a rather sharp sting course through his body when Heather pounced him, but the pain seemed to ease during their loving moment where nothing in the world seemed to matter at all to Clyde other than Heather and loving her.

"S-Sorry? F-For what..? Oh...N-Naw girl... Im fine..."
Muttered Clyde with one eye open as he looked up at Heather, wincing in slight pain from his sore body just after Heather broke the kiss, leaving Clyde a little dissapointed. He knew he was hurting, but he didn't want to make a big fuss over it, not to mention he was rather eager to hold and make love to Heather again after being released from his coma. He didn't want his aches and pains getting in the way of having these kinds of special, loving moments with Heather.

"R-Rest?? I ain't need no rest... I need lone time with my girl...Oww... " Clyde would tell Heather as he looked up at her, just before she slipped her arms around him and lifted him up on his feet. Leaving Clyde to lean on Heather for support now that his legs had given in.

"N-Now as far as leaving like this goes... I appreciate it that you care so much that you don't wanna get me hurt anymore babe... But It really hurt to chase after you, ya know?"
Clyde would mutter with a pained, but teasing grin directed at Heather as he leaned on her for support.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 am

"Nooo no you're not Clyde. You're still hurt. I should have thought before I did that." Heather would say, shaking her head as she got off of Clyde, breaking their kiss. She too wanted to enjoy their moment as much as she could, but she felt like outside in the pouring rain on the hard concrete isn't the best place for them to share their love.

"...Look at you Clyde, right after you say that you can feel how much you're hurt." Heather would say as she lifted Clyde up, letting him rest on her shoulder. She would let out a sigh and shake her head before smiling at him. "Listen..we'll have some..alone time when we get back to the apartment room alright? I still haven't punished you for worrying me for so long." Heather would say with a wink as she began walking Clyde back to the apartment.

"H-hey now I said I was sorry..I-it was stupid of me ok??" Heather would say, slightly blushing at his teasing as she shook her head. "Go ahead, keep that up and I think I'll change my mind about what we'll be doing when we get back to that room hm?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 am

"Well don't worry too much, babe... I heal fast..." Said Clyde confidently to Heather, almost boasting to her even though his body had been in poor condition for nearly 2 months, all the way back the night he and Bonnie had their tag match against Heather and Dante, with Heather sending Clyde through several tables before giving him a Sunderlandsault 2.0 off the ladder. With how beat down his body was, Clyde wondered if his body would ever be 100% percent again.

"Yeah? Well... I mean... Ah.... Y-You're right..." Clyde would begin to argue before finally giving into Heather's reason, knowing that she was indeed right, he was hurting, though not as much anymore but he was still in pain and his legs weren't in the best shape either. However, Clyde would soon lift his head curiously at Heather before grinning weakly at her as she mentioned alone time and punishinghim for worrying her for so long, winking at him as she said this, causing Clyde to actually blush a little as she did this before finally smiling widely at her.

He manged to get her back though for making him blush by teasing her, which actually caused her to blush surprisingly, earning a slight chuckle from Clyde until Heather mentioned that she could change her mind, which stopped Clyde's laugh cold. "Uhh...Yes Ma'am..." He'd tell her nervously as they made their way back inside the apartment complex, going right towards the elevator, prompting Clyde to hit the button to open the door.

Once they entered the elevator, Clyde would hit the button for the top floor and wait for the door to close before finally turning himself towards Heather, attempting to kiss her in a sudden manner, embracing her deeply for a moment until he finally broke the kiss softly from Heather's lips, staring into her eyes with a sly grin.

"I might not be able to move much, Mrs. Sunderland-Gastin... But I still know how to please a girl who takes control..." Whispered Clyde to Heather with a wide grin before speaking again. "...Just remember to watch for the ribs... Kinda sore their..." Muttered Clyde in an almost embarrassed manner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next