by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  Empty Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Just days after her title win, the supermodel was in a party mode. Ami Takeuchi was Tension's new ' World Champion'. Her eye's were all glittery and lit up as she was in her locker room, with her new belt on her lap. This was the happiest and proudest moment of her life, she was on top of Tension's locker room. Her devious ways and with a little help from Daisuke, she had beaten Clyde Gastin, one on one, pinned him right in the middle of the ring. Her brother wasn't going to accompany her tonight but that was okay, she was far too excited and didn't mind giving her champion speech all by herself.

Ami:

Dressed in her non-combat clothes, she had her belt around her left shoulder as she made her way out from her locker room towards the Tension ring. Her heart was racing, the adrenaline was pumping in her body as she took deep breathes to calm herself. Standing behind the curtains, in the gorilla position, she waited for her music to cue and when it did, she came her way through them towards the arena. She was greeted by cheers and jeers but she didn't mind, her belt was raised high in the air as she smirked arrogantly, before bringing the belt down and blowing kisses to her "fans". She walked around the ring, parading that belt to the crowd, making sure they got a full view of who the NEW champion is. AMI TAKEUCHI. She went to the announcer PA and snatched the mic from him, before making her way to the ring. Ami hopped up the ring apron and slowly made her way inside the ring, putting her belt down in the middle and standing next to it,looking down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your new champion....the supermodel....AMI TAKEUCHIIIII, WOOOO"she said, raising one arm up and hyping up the crowd, to which she was heavily jeered upon.

"Aye shaddap! You're all just JEALOUS! So I beat your boy Clyde, boo-hoo! He got injured, BOO-HOO"
she said, wiping her eyes in a mocking fashion.

The supermodel then grabbed her title and strapped it around her shoulder, "I dont care what you all think happened or what could have happened, the reality is- and you should accept it, is that I AM YOUR CHAMPION"she yelled, stomping her foot down on the ring mats.

"*ahem* and, there is nobody back there, that has worked harder than me NOR is anyone more deserving than me, this is not luck, this was fate."she said in a serious tone, looking back towards the ramp. "Nobody in that locker room can take this away from me........no......nobody..."she said softly, her eyes fired up with determination.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  Empty Re: Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 pm

No sooner had the words left Ami's lips, a car engine revved to life drawing the attention of the entire crowd toward the side entrance. A black Dodge Charger, heavily modified and spitting flames out of the exhaust, roared into the arena. Appreciative whistles could be drawn from the men in the audience who could only stare in awe at the vehicle.

The door swung open, and a black leather boot stuck out of the vehicle, followed by a black leather clad figure, head adorned with a terrifying skull mask.
Spoiler:
The figure stared around the entire arena, slamming the door before taking a slow, methodical pace toward the champion. Not once did he ever take his eyes off of Ami, stepping onto the apron and moving into the ring, where he towered over the title holder. The newcomer made no noise, with his bright eyes looking from the belt to Ami, before shaking his head. He wasn't here for the belt. He was here for HER.

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:25 pm

The supermodel was in the middle of the ring, waiting and watching to see who makes their way to the ring. She licked her lips and tapped the mat against her shoulder and finally, someone showed up- someone that she certainly did not expect to make their way to the ring.

"What the?! Who...."she said, turning around and raising her eyebrow in confusion, it seemed that this guy was a new comer to Tension and he certainly looked to make his mark on the business, by walking right up the champion. He certainly did look weird, not a wrestler at all but a masked demon. He did remind her of someone though....

As he walked towards her, she did not move at all- she was the champion and no masked freak could scare her. "Pfffftt! W-what are you supposed to be? A reject from the ghostrider set?"she mocked, taking a step back, just as a precaution.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Tough talk aside, Rider knew he was in this girl's head already. The subtle stammer in her words, the step backwards. Reaching for a mic, he raised it to the mask and growled out slowly, "You didn't earn that belt."

The crowd cheered, finding the Rider shared their sentiments on Ami's underhanded victory over Clyde. He had no attachment to the former champion, but he believed in honor between wrestlers, and people like Ami and her brother sullied that name.

He continued his measured stride toward her, an unyielding presence who easily commanded the entire ring with his size and intensity.

Leaning forward, he spoke into the mic, "The only reject I see here....is a false champion like you"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Seconds after Rider finished speaking, Humble Neighborhoods by P!nk began to blare over the speakers in the arena, and Mariko Ishii stepped through the curtain! Though not booked for a match tonight, she was dressed from head to toe in her ring gear. You never know where things like this will lead to. Best to be ready for anything.
Spoiler:

With a small grin on her pretty face, the violet haired beauty strode down the aisle and over to the announce table, where she grabbed a microphone of her own before walking up the steel steps and entering the ring through the ropes. Her music faded out, and Mariko took a moment to glance at both Rider and the...champion. It was almost sickening seeing Ami with the belt after watching how she’d won it. Clyde had won Mariko’s respect the night she’d debuted, when he’d defeated her in a hard fought contest. He hadn’t deserved for his reign to end like this. But if Mariko had anything to do with it, Ami wasn’t going to have too much time to enjoy being the champ.

“I can’t say I know anything about this guy, but he’s got a point,” Mariko said, raising her own mic to her lips. “Clyde Gastin was as true a champion as this league has ever had. And you’ll never be half the wrestler he is.”

A soft giggle escaped Mariko’s lips. “But I digress. As you said, the reality is that you’re now the champion. But, you also said nobody could take that title from you. I’m curious, what makes you so sure of that? Have you already forgotten what happened in Ueno?~” Her grin widened as she spoke, and she stepped closer to Ami, staring right into the supermodel’s pretty eyes.

“I pinned you. 1~2~3. I know I can beat you, because I’ve already done it. If you think you can prove me wrong, do it. Put your title on the line against me, and show us all what kind of champion you are!”

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Rider just stared at Mariko while the woman made her case against the false champion. Mariko toed the line between face and heel, but it seemed here she was on the right side, and therefore was not a threat to him. Looking back to Ami, he took another step forward, his large frame easily towering over her.

"I'm certain there is a whole line of wrestlers in that locker room who would love to test the new champion. Perhaps if you're too frightened of putting your title on the line against her, then maybe you'd rather face me.....in a cage."

The crowd went ballistic, while Rider lowered the mic, staring directly into Ami's eyes. Behind the skull mask, his own orange eyes seemed to burn with a fire the likes of which Ami had probably never seen before. Regardless of her choice, she was already his prime target....her and her scheming brother.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:45 pm

The champs mood was spoiled, by this masked freak and she was about to tell him off quick. As soon as she was about to respond to Rider, a familiar theme echoed around the arena and Ami quickly turned her attention from the man standing infront of her to the purple haired vixen walking down the ramp towards the ring. Her teeth gritted and fists clenched as she saw Mariko make her way up to the ring and joining Rider, to ruin her celebration.

Two challengers already looking at her title, the supermodel saw the look in their eyes and quickly unstrapped the belt and hugged it tight, to her own chest, like a spoiled brat not wanting to let go of her toys. After listening to Mariko, Rider spoke back again and her attention turned towards the masked wrestler infront of her, looking back and forth to the two challengers. "Hmph, firstly Mr.Rider- you're a rookie. What makes you think you can walk down here and DEMAND a title shot when you haven't earned it yet? You're a new guy looking to go up to the top? You gotta claw yourself up their kid, you aren't worthy to be in the same ring as the supermodel champion"she barked at him before turning her attention towards Mariko.

" AND YOU. Mariko....yeah you beat me in a TAG MATCH. Your brother saved your ass, I had you beat. In a one one singles match however, things would end up differently. You're just a hentai wrestler Mariko- just stick to that and be a little SLUT that you are, leave the championship for the more graceful wrestlers"she grinned.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Rider was not deterred by her insults. TO be fair, he wasn't a rookie. He had moved from company to company doing what he did best, beating down heels like this brat, who cheat to get the ultimate prize.

"I don't give a damn about the belt. I said I wanted to fight you. But I'll say this.....true champions are willing to put that title on the line no matter what. Refusing and mocking only proves one thing....."

The Rider shoved his skull face closer to Ami's so the wrestlers were face to face. Raising the mic to his mouth, he said loud and clear.

"You're a coward." he finished and loud cheers and "OOHHHHHHH's " broke out from the crowd. It seemed Rider and Mariko had swung the crowd into their favor, judging from the reactions. It also helped that Ami had no respect from them to begin with.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 pm

After The Rider finished speaking, the lights of the arena started to flicker. But they soon started flashing violently, as a voice boomed from the speakers, “Ah what a nice day, the arena is packed, the ring is full, a giant just drove a freaking Black Dodge Charger into the place wearing skull mask!”. Pausing for a second, the voice then said, “On days like these…..little girls like Ami Takeuchi should be in HELL!”

The lights flashed a final time before dying out completely. Only the screaming crowd could be heard as their excitement went out of control. As the lights returned, though, a new figure stood behind the three.

"Sorry to interrupt Gigantor but I got something to ask to the "Champ"...." he said in his metallic voice.

“So…. you don't want to fight her because since you think she's a slut, and won't fight him cause he's a rookie?” he asked shockingly. "I'm sorry but if you have a problem with her "sluttyness", I think I your just a bit jealous that she's hotter than you, and if you have a problem with Gigantor here, well yeah your just a coward." he said mockingly.

"You can't sugar coat it, missy, and you can't change that fact with some mean or narcissistic comment. If Clyde Gastin was still champ, god rest his soul, he would've taken the challenge faster than even I could!" he yelled.

"So you can take that belt and all its "glory", but you ain't nothing bitch! And you can tell that to big brother Diasucky too! I'm sick of seeing that prick with his shirt off! He's not even that good looking!" The racer would explode, not even realizing how he mispronounced her brother's name....

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Mariko was no more bothered by Ami’s words than Rider had been, and she never stopped grinning through the champion’s entire tirade. When when the big guy called her a coward, Mariko couldn’t help but giggle. That was hardly news for her, but it was fun seeing someone verbally “lay the boots” to Ami, as they say.

She was about to chime in, when an unfamiliar voice rang out, and the lights went off and on to reveal a new face in the ring. Though initially annoyed at being cut off before she could speak, Mariko quickly got over it. Right about at the moment when the new guy said Mariko was hotter than Ami. She flipped her hair back, enjoying the compliment and the knowledge that that was not likely to sit well with the champ. Once he’d finally finished, Mariko held up her own mic to speak again.

“Well, this just gets more interesting by the minute, doesn’t it?” she said with a giggle, then addressed Ami specifically. “Yeah, Yamato-kun did stop you from pinning me in Ueno. But I suppose that last hit you took messed up your memory a bit. It seems you forgot that Daisuke did the exact same for you at one point when I had you beat. So that means in a match where both of us fought on equal standing, our proud, graceful champion was defeated by a ‘slut?’ By a lowly ‘hentai wrestler?’”

Having only actually competed in a few hentai matches in her career, Mariko couldn’t help but laugh a bit as she said that last part.

“You’re really so sure you’d beat me? I say put your money where your mouth is.”

A moment intended to be Ami Takeuchi’s “glorious celebration” was quickly going south. Mariko was quite curious to see how the supermodel turned champion would handle the pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next