by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open) Empty Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am

Drake needed a moment to himself since his recent matches, it seemed it was all that he was doing anymore. He had heard about a local diner in town but for the life of him could not remember the name of it. Regardless he managed to remember where it was and taking a night out to eat and possibly drink sounded far better than attempting to cook for himself and burning his meal into charcoal. Taking the time to walk and enjoy the scenery he had thought to himself about the matches he had been in and his progresses and failures that came with each battle. It was apparent he was improving and was becoming less of the shy and polite newbie that he was when he first started, he feared though losing his roots all together and becoming someone else wasn't the right way to go about it either. All of his opponents seemed so serious, so intent on breaking him and shaping him into their little play toy or bringing out his more feral and dominant side. He needed a chance to lighten up and have some fun, he had focused so intently on improving and trying to defy the reign of Angela and people like her who stereotyped him as another mindless sex crazed male that he forgot the enjoy the matches with strong opponents in the first place.

Take the last hit from his cig he would flick it out towards the street as he watched the cherry split off in a separate path as he took one last deep breath before entering the diner. He would look around as he removed the trench coat from his shoulders and folded it neatly around his arm, as he did this he would walk over to an empty booth, trying not to bother or disturb anyone as he would sit down patiently. Drake would pick up the menu as he brushed the black tendrils of hair from his face and skim over the giant pamphlet in front of him, trying to decide what he was in the mood for. Realizing that the probably did not carry 151 he would figure to ask for a beer, to himself he figured he wasn't going to be picky on the brand as he often liked to surprise himself. He thought about keeping it simple and just ordering some breakfast such as pancakes and eggs if the served that kind of thing at night. He would give his order to the waitress as she approached him, giving a soft smile with a soft spoken voice, keeping himself as polite as possible as he would wait for her to return, taking a quick moment to glance at the people around him before returning to his own thoughts.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open) Empty Re: Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 am

Sally swept past booth and booth, totally in her element. Plate there, order there, pick up food, give out change, smile and ask a patron how their night was doing... Sally had been doing this since she was young, and it was as natural to her as a fish to water.

She stopped by a patron she hadn't seen before (they already had some regulars). A handsome man with hair as dark as ink, a serious face, a charming smile. She stopped, tapping her pen against her chin, frowning and staring him. "You know, Mr., I could swear I've seen you before." Her frown becomes a smile, her tapping becoming quicker. "Don't, don't tell me! I can figure it out..."

Let's see... baggy leather pants... button up shirt... leather jacket... fingerless black gloves... no, the clothes weren't familiar! She looked at his face... handsome. Very dark hair. She tried imagining different expressions... for some reason, red-faced determination was what stuck. Maybe... combat boots? Was he a wrestler--OH!

"Oh, oh, oh, I know you! You're Drake, the, what'dyoucallit, the Demon! You're a Tension celebrity, don'tcha know. Hey, the beer's on the house, Mr. Drake." Sally, a wide grin plastered on her face, trundles off to the kitchen to grab him an alcoholic beverage.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 am

Drake would look stunned at the woman speaking, she had cut him off before he could even answer her questions or speak. He watched her focused intently on his identity as he was cut off once again, trying to guess his name as if she were on a game show. His face would turn red as she mentioned his career and expressed her excitement. Drake had no idea he had become a celebrity or even recognized by anyone as he blushed once again, flattered by what appeared to be a fan. Once again before he could speak he would watch her run off to retrieve him a beer as he hung his head down and sighed chuckling a little to himself.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:27 am

Sally returns in a few minutes, still riding the glow of guessing Drake's name right. "It's an honor that a big shot like you would come to my little ole' diner, Mr. Drake. Wouldja believe that I'm an up-n-comin' wrestler myself?" She chuckles to herself, smiling self-consciously. "'Course, I'm just gettin' started, only had one match, so I ain't got the experience you have, but I'd wager I'm good enough to beat you and a match!" Sally half-giggles as she tosses that last, cheeky line in there. She's honestly not sure if she could handle Drake in a match, but 'Overwhelming Confidence' is the way to go in this league, it seems!

"Hey, uh, by the way... I was lookin' at your online profile - just curious! - and I was wonderin'... why is one of your official quotes, 'It'll be a cold day in hell before I kiss your ass?'" Sally blushed as she said the word 'ass' - profanity! - but she had always wondered why. Was that a theme in his opponents or something? Did he have a traumitizing childhood event involving rump-smooching? Did he just think it sounded good?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:02 am

Drake was once again flattered as she spoke highly of him, then raised his eye brow with a smirk as she claimed to be able to beat him after just meeting him. "Don't get a head of yourself." He would laugh, "I was cocky and arrogant like you when I first started out, and while I"m still not a veteran yet I can tell you underestimating your opponent will find you at someone else's mercy." Drake would make sure his point was made about her challenging him as he spoke, not offended but more amused by her as she came at him so bold and direct. He would sigh the moment she asked him about one of his quotes "Not another one..." He would think to himself as he responded to her, "Apparently it's a common theme for the women of AFW to try to humiliate the men and women they beat with that method or something similar...It's a pride issue for me and I mean it in a figurative and literal sense, I won't surrender and lose to anyone." He would say as his face turned red with how excited she was about the idea, it left him embarrassed and nervous that she would be another one he would have to watch out for.

Still in his mind he was also trying to figure out why she was so interested in him, why she knew so much about him, he would study her and look at her eyes and facial expressions, trying to read and analyze her in case she was serious about challenging him for a match. "So you think you can take me in a match, what kind of match and why?" He would ask her as he waited for her response trying to figure out her intent and reasoning so he knew what he would be up against.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 am

"Well, uh, hmm. Match types, huh?" Sally racks her brain. "Well, lessee, um... we got... Prisoner of War, Knockout, pinfall, submission, hentai... uh... if I did wrestle you, I'd want to do somethin' that'd be fun, you know? What would you prefer, style-wise? Got any likes, big boy?" She smiles, not so much as saucy as happy to be talking to him, reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair out of her eyes.

"Oh, and, uh, one last thing... I know this is kinda an embarrassin' questions, but have you ever... actually... smooched a rump?" Curiosity overwhelms Sally's sense of polite questions!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:56 am

Drake would watch her continue to tease and provoke him, he couldn't believe how eager and blunt she was, part of him had to respect that about her. He would look at her even more embarrassed as she once again asked him about a subject that made him nervous, "What is with her and asses? I hope it's not a fetish of hers..." Drake would think to himself as looked down almost ashamed, reminded of his defeat at the hands of Angela Kaori. "Once...against Angela, but I refuse to ever let it happen again to me, I'll take down anyone who tries it." His voice sounded serious but he wasn't getting angry with her, she just continued to throw him off guard every time he turned around. "So is this you challenging me to a match then? Don't expect to be taking me home without a fight." Drake said as he stared into her eyes with a defiant nature, he was being pushed playfully and his own nature caused him to meet almost any challenge thrown at him. He would wait for her to yet again make a response as he played a little with the pancakes he ordered, taking a bite as he started to laugh at the situation she was throwing at him, the humor of it finally catching up to him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 am

Sally blinked, surprised. "Angela? Who's, erm, that one, again? She's... the one with the mask, right?" Sally, for the life of her, couldn't remember who Angela was! She vaguely remembered something about a nurse, or something.

"...Take you home?" Sally blushes. This young man is forward! "I, well, I wasn't... I hadn't been... nothing quite so much..." She fans herself her hand, as if fending off an assault of the vapors. "If you want a friendly lil' match between wrestlers, I'd be happy to oblige, but y'all have to take me out to dinner before anyone is takin' anyone else home, honey!"

She spends a moment thinking, then giggles to herself. "Oh, heh, y'all must be used to girls fawning all over ya, studly guy like yourself. 'Specially since you're in the AFW and all! Enjoyin' those pancakes, by the way?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 am

Drake would find himself laughing at her shy response to his wise crack, he had finally managed to give her the awkwardness she had been stacking on top of him. "You do know how a P.O.W. match works right? When someone loses they are at that person's mercy for the evening or how ever long it is decided for, it doesn't have to be sexual it could be as simple as dinner or anything the victor decides." Drake would chuckle once again remembering she was new and inexperienced, "Besides you are the one who took it dirty, pervert..." He would tease, attempting to pay her back for messing with him.

"I'll tell you what, since you are so eager and blunt, let's have a match, P.O.W. unless you are scared, if you can beat me any way be it submission, K.O. pin fall or even hentai, I'll give you my blessing as a new and upcoming wrestler and spend the night doing whatever you say. If you don't win then it will still be a fun match and good experience, I might even help train you." Drake's face turned red as he made his statement, but he was getting caught up in rising to her challenges, defiant to beat them as if the two were playing a game.

"The pancakes are delicious by the way, thank you very much." Drake would say as he took a moment to pour a little syrup on them, enjoying himself as he took another bite, setting aside his beer as he tried to deflect his mind from their conversation, his face returning to normal as he calmed down. He had to admit she was entertaining, noticing certain comparisons between the two when he first started out in AFW. He began to feel she was a lot more innocent than her first impression lead him to believe, yet he refused to rule it out completely, not making the mistake to underestimate her. He awaited her reaction and response to his own challenge he made to her, expecting it to throw her off completely as he made sure to make it as bold as her. He might be falling into a trap every time he met her challenges with his own, but for a person like him, it was just in his nature.

Last edited by 5809 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:38 am

"Oh, well, I didn't know exactly what that was! Thanks for clearing it up before I agreed to somethin' like that without knowin' what it was. And I guess I am a bit of a pervert, hon, but just a lil' bit~" Despite her words, she's still very red faced. To tell the truth, she's a bit flustered from flirting with Drake! He's handsome and pretty nice - she already likes him a bit.

"I ain't scared, Drake! Let's have a prisoner P.O.W., and when I win, you're gunna feed me peeled grapes, j'st like those harem girls out of the Arabian Nights." She giggles a bit. "You know, anyway else, that'd be kinky, but here, I think it's actually pretty tame. And if you win, I'll, uh, I'll be your loyal little servant for the night, fetchin' you things and makin' sure you're comfortable and maybe cookin' you stuff to snack on. I'm a pretty good cook, iffen I say so myself~"

"...I, uh, I've always been kinda interested in hentai, but I've never, er, tried to pursue any matches along that... path..." She coughs, scratching the back of her head sheepishly.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next