Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:55 pm

As Nha and Sha continued to squeeze the very life out of Clyde's battered and near broken body using their powerful legs, the Texan could only sit their and take the abuse head-on. He was unable to breathe and felt like his entire torso was going to be snapped in half at any moment, emitted pained gurgles as blood ran down the corner of his lips. Squirming limply, barely moving, unable to say a single words as Nha took a hold of Clyde's hand and guided it to His belt that Nha had taken for herself and tied around her waist. Fuming at the fact that she now had his belt, wanting so badly to tear all three of his attackers apart for all their torture and humiliation. Wanting his belt back the most.

Hearing Nha's taunting question, Clyde immediately tried to disagree but all that would be heard from the bloody blonde was a horrid gagging sound as Nha & Sha tightened the grip on Clyde and caused him to painfully hack up some blood from his mouth, trembling violently within the clutches of Nha and Sha, barely hanging on, wishing he would pass out, along with hoping that whatever Nha and Sha had in store for him would be quick and painless. But even Clyde felt that was unlikely.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:39 pm

The Ancestor's of Isis would keep their deadly double hold on Clyde for several more moments, enjoying their victim's squirms and struggles. Fortunately for the brawler both girls would soon release their scissors, uncoiling their legs from around his body. "Up and at em', Clyde," Nha would call to him, and the twins would each grab his arms, using them to haul him up to his feet. "All good things must come to an end, Clyde. But you were so entertaining to us. And we'll never forget you." Nha would then kiss Clyde a taunting kiss on the cheek.

"Rika," Sha called to their camera woman, and gave a friendly smile. "You can finish him off."

"Really?" Rika gasped in delight. "I can finish him off? Me?" Sha nodded, and soon enough Nha would nod as well. "Alright! Nha, hold the camera! Oh, and give me this." Nha would take the camera, but not before Rika would undo the title belt from around her waist. With positions now switched, Rika would stand in front of Clyde while Sha kept him restrained, holding in her hands the 24/7 title belt.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Rika shouted with a flourish to the camera. "Thank for joining us this evening! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! Remember, this beatdown was brought to you courtesy of the Gatt Attack!" And then Rika would suddenly round towards Clyde, the belt in hand, and she would slam him hard right across the face with it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:22 am

The ruthless of scissor combo of Nha and Sha had all but completely broken and choked the very life out of Clyde who had just suffered the worst beating of his entire life thanks to the The Ancestor's of Isis who were completely merciless to the blonde haired Texan who couldn't even stand up on his own anymore.

Upon being released by Nha and Sha, Clyde would slump forward for a moment before he fell limply to his side, coughing violently as his lungs were finally able to take in oxygen. But before Clyde knew it, the Twins were already hauling the boy up to his feet as they got a hold of his arms and lifted him up. He wasn't able to stand on his own at this point, his feet were simple dangling limply upon the floor. The only thing holding him up now was Nha and Sha, who continued to taunt the battered Texan further as Nha gave Clyde a small peck on his cheek, saying that they would never forget him, and Clyde was completely sure of that. They had recorded the entire beating after all.

As his hung hung down towards the floor, Clyde would tilt his head up as best he could before his eyes trailed in front of him to see Rika standing before with his own title belt, hearing her shout to the camera that Nha held like his beating was some kind of show, and nothing burned Clyde up more than not being able to take his belt and shut Rika's mouth. Be he couldn't. He couldn't do anything against them. But he knew who they were. They were The Gatt Attack and Clyde swore that he would get even one way or another. But for now, he had to take another humiliating hit from these she-devils. Looking into the eyes of the demonic face that was on Clyde's belt as Rika rushed forward with it. Seeing the demonic metal face get closer and closer until Rika brought it up and delivered the final strike to Clyde's bloodied face as his head whipped back violently, and if released by Nha and Sha, would crumble to the floor and fall limply on his back with a violent flopping bounce before his body suddenly went stuff laying sprawled out with his head titled to the side. His eyes staying wide open with blank and empty stare that gazed into nothingness. Not moving an inch. Laying completely still as a bloodied, battered and broken heap on the floor.

Today just wasn't his day.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

after the brutal hit Sha let Clyde go, allowing him to fall to the floor in a heap. and with that Clyde Gastin's beating was over. "WOOHOOO!!" Rika cheered, planting her foot on Clyde's chest and holding the belt above her head like s trophy. "That;s how it's down! Yeah!" taking her foot off of Clyde Rika would head for the camera again, grinning at it brightly. "Thanks again, folks! Remember to tell your friends about us! Remember, no one kicks people's asses like the Gatt Attack. Later!"

Nha then shut off the camera, ending tonights show. "I think that about wraps things up," the blue twin said.

"Good," Sha replied, stretching her back. "I'm exhausted."

"That was so much fun!" Rika cheered, dumping Clyde's title belt beside his sleeping form. "We gotta do this every night!"

"We don't want to become criminals," Nha chuckled as she grabbed her coat. She tossed Sha's over to her as well. "I'm happy just being part-time non-lethal assasins."

"We should get out of here," Sha instructed somberly. "One of the people in the bar might have called the police already." None too eager with the prospect of explaining this situation to the cops, the three girls gathered up their possesions, as well as a few bottles of liqour to toast a sucessful mission, and were out the door in a matter of minutes, leaving Clyde in his sorry broken state on the floor.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 am

"Wonder why he would want to talk to me like this?" Dante would say as he sat in the passenger seat in a car driven by his girlfriend and tag team partner Alessa. He had quite the smile on his face, thinking he would be able to make peace with the man who his sister has seemed to have chosen for her lifelong partner. Alessa would return the smile as she sat in the seat behind him, anxious to see her friend again that she had met that fateful day in the hospital. "I don't know, maybe he wanted to hang out! Hope he's in the mood to have some fun!" She would say, staring at the road ahead of her as they drove towards the bar in a steady pace.

Dante would laugh a bit as he nodded his head. Resting his elbow on the part of the car near the window, he would stare out into the sky outside. "Yeah well...He sure didn't pick all that great a day to do it. I feel bad, went out of his way to invite me to talk with him and it turned out to be such a bad day." He would say as he stared up at the sky. What a horrible night to have a warming-up chat. The clouds were darker then ever as they covered the sky, blocking out the moon as it was clear it was going to rain, and probably hard too. Possible there could even be a rough storm ahead of them that night.

"Well...we can get by it. We'll be inside! What's the place like?" Alessa would say with an innocent happy tone as Dante would turn to her, scratching the back of his head with a nervous laugh. "Weell...It's not what you might think Alessa...but..I'm sure he wouldn't take us to a bad bar. I'm sure it'll be a nice calm one." Dante would let out with a reassuring smile, causing Alessa to nod. Truth be told, Dante was expecting the place to be on the worse side. Hearing about Clyde, he knew he liked to have fun in places like that. He didn't really mind, but he was slightly worried about Alessa, however she wouldn't take no for an answer, wanting to hang out with Clyde who she considered a good friend to her.

Finally, the two pulled up to the bar, parking across the street. Getting out of the car, Dante would notice the three girls leaving the bar hurriedly, bottles of liquor in their hands. "Heh...looks like they must have had fun." Dante would say, a bit of a nervous smile on his face as they did before Alessa would exit the car as well. "Huh? Who?" "Uh oh..nothing sorry." Dante would respond to her, figuring there was nothing really to it, usual group leaving the bar. "But there's like..no cars around. Pretty deserted tonight I guess.." Dante would continue as they walked towards the bar. As they opened the door to the bar Alessa would step in, extending her arms out. "Clyyyde we're here!" Alessa would say, her eyes closed as she went in, expecting a hug from her friend but she got nothing.

"Wh...what!??" Dante would let out as he would run past Alessa, noticing Clyde lying on the ground in the deserted bar, bloodied and beaten. Alessa would soon open her eyes as Dante ran past her, causing her to let out a gasp at the sight she saw. "Cl....Clyde!" Alessa would let out as she ran towards him, accompanying Dante. She would get down on one knee and lift him up onto her other knee, holding his head up. "Wh...what happened????" She would let out. "How did you get like this?" Dante would add, both in a bit of a panicked voice.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

After his three attackers left him battered and bloody on the floor, Clyde would remain there, completely still, falling in and out conscious, unable to move at all on his own at the moment following the horrid beating that Nha and Sha had given him. Wondering what was going to happen to him as he laid alone in the bar with a near-broken body. Honestly unsure if he'd ever wake up again if he passed out. He wanted to get up. But his body refused.

"Damn... I ain't been this fucked up in a long time... Feels like home followed me here... Damn I need help..." Clyde thought to himself as he stared up at the ceiling through slightly blood covered eye. Never usually being the one to wish for someone to help him until now.

Just when Clyde was starting to fade again however, he heard a familiar voice calling out to him as the bar room door opened, seeing two figures standing in the doorway out the corner of his eyes. The one that stood in the front with a feminine figure and long flowing hair as she held her arms out, gave Clyde the impression that his luck or prayers or whatever came through in his mind and granted him an angelic savoir who was now calling out to him. But that assumption turned out to be completely wrong as the other figure suddenly ran out and revealed himself to be Dante Sunderland, who would soon be followed by the other figure who turned out to be Alessa Mason. While they certainly no angels Clyde more than happy to see them and would force himself to stay away as Alessa knelt beside and pulled his head onto her lap, trying to answer their panicked questions.

"[size=85:3q2laxic]G-Gatt...G-Gatt! ....[size=85:3q2laxic]T-Tack... Gatt Attack..." Clyde would mutter out through pained wheezing coughs, sounding like he was gagging. Struggling to speak with his acheing throat that felt like it was on fire, spitting out some blood from his mouth that slid down to his chin, looking up at Alessa and Dante with an absent stare.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 am

"Ah..n-no I shouldn't have asked, you're definitely not in a condition to be answering questions now. Don't talk anymore." Dante would say with a stern face as he looked at him. The blood that Clyde spat out after he talked let him know the seriousness of Clyde's condition. "Save it, we'll get you fixed up right away.." He would say, all the while running the name he said through his head. "Gatt Attack...Where have I heard that before..." He would think to himself. Obviously not being a member of Friction, he hasn't heard anything thorough about the group, but it's hard to not hear of them at all through word of mouth.

"Th-that sounds like a fun game Clyde but this is no time to be talking about stuff like that! You're hurt bad." Alessa would say, completely oblivious on the other hand to the Gatt Attack. While she does fight in Friction, the only people she's dealt with are her opponents and her friends. "Here though...let me help you up. We have to get you to a hospital." Alessa would continue, her voice taking a more serious tone as she began to stand up, taking one of Clyde's arms and wrapping it over her neck to support him.

"Here, I'll help too." Dante would say as he would go to take Clyde's other arm, doing the same as Alessa. "The car is parked right outside. Let's go before you lose too much blood." Dante would continue as the begin to try walking and guiding Clyde to the outside of the bar.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am

Despite having endured the worst beating of his entire life that left him a half-broken, bloodied heap on the floor, Clyde's stubborn attitude would prevent him from agreeing with Alessa and Dante's words of concern. Believing he could still talk and that he could heal quick.

"N-Not a Game... People..." Clyde would let out weakly as he tried to correct Alessa. Honestly believing that all he needed to heal up was to go home to Heather with a big bottle of whiskey to ease the pain he felt in his body. Even though he was aware that Heather wouldn't be too happy about the whiskey part. Either way, Clyde was hesitant to go to the hospital, mostly because he was afraid of needles and a huge hospital bill.

"I-I'm Fine... B-Brother... My Angel's got me... Im alive... Just... G-Gimme some whiskey and take home to see My Wife and... I'll... I'll be fine... D-don't like gettin' shots..." Clyde would mutter out weakly under his breath to Dante and Alessa, speaking in a delirious manner to the pair, but none the less happy to be in the company of those who care, which was a rare thing for Clyde to feel with the exception of Bonnie.

"... Im s-s-sorry for givin' ya hell, Sunderland... I just love my sister... Y-Your Sister too.... S-Sorry Im... Bleedin' so damn much... Dunno what I'd do without y'all" Clyde would say to Dante and Alessa as they held the bloody brawler up and began to carry him towards the door.

"D-Don't forget...M-Ma'...B-Belt..." Clyde would say to Dante as he motioned to the floor and frailly pointed towards his bloody 24/7 title. Not wanting to leave it behind.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 am

"P-People? Well that's an odd name for people" Alessa would say in response to Clyde's first statement as she looked up, thinking for a bit before shaking her head. Dante on the other hand stayed silent at that. He knew the name sounded familiar and he just couldn't get the thought out of his head. It was bothering him quite a bit and he just wanted to search his brain to come out with the answer so he could figure it all out, but it just wasn't coming to him.

"No that's definitely not how it's going to go down. Sorry Clyde, I don't mean to cause you trouble..but there's no way we aren't taking you to the hospital." Dante would say, keeping quite the serious face as he spoke, knowing he'd have to be just as stubborn as Clyde was being if he wanted to get him patched up, although his lips would curl slightly into a smile as he called him brother and referred to Heather as his wife. "It won't be all that bad. I'm sure Heather would tell you the same thing if she were here." Dante would say with a nod.

"Ah...don't worry about all that Clyde. No hard feelings at all, I completely understand...plus that doesn't matter right now, we need to get you help." Dante would say, truly not bothered at all by the attitude that Clyde had given him up to this point. He was just happy that it seemed that was past them, even if it might be just for this moment.

"O-oh! Right" Dante would say as he looked over to where Clyde was pointing, leaving his side for a second to pick up Clyde's belt. "Definitely an interesting design on it." Dante would say with a bit of a smile as he would drape it over Clyde's shoulder before going to support him again. "It's...kinda scary looking.." Alessa would add, staring at it a bit before looking back ahead. "Let's get out of here!" She would continue as she pushed the door open, still supporting Clyde as they brought him to the outside.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

"Fuckin' Boyscout..." thought Clyde while frowning under his bloodied face as Dante denied him his wish for Whiskey and to skip the hospital visit, already expecting a 'shot' and an expensive hospital bill with his name on it. His frown would deepen though as Dante mentioned how Heather would be telling him the same thing, and while Clyde honestly hated to admit it. Dante was right about that. But now that Dante had brought Heather up, Clyde was starting to recall something. Something that he had planned to do by the end of the day. Something important.

His previous worries about the belt would soon be thrown out of his head as Dante placed the title on Clyde's shoulder, still thinking about the gift he was going to give Heather. The Engagement Ring he had bought for her. The same ring he was going to give Heather after he made his peace with Dante, which Clyde felt he had just done during this very moment. Even though he was beaten to a pulp and couldn't stand on his own, Clyde was still able to do what he sought to do here at the bar, nothing had changed. He was still gonna ask Heather to marry him. As Dante and Alessa opened the door and brought Clyde outside, the Texan slowly moved his shaking arm from Dante's shoulder and slid it down to the pocket of his jeans, searching for a little black box that carried the ring, wanting to show Alessa and Dante what he planned to give Heather tonight.

"G-Gotta... Show y'all... Somethin..." Clyde would mutter out quietly as he pulled a little black box from his right pocket and tried to pry it open with his thumb. "W-Wanted... To....Give ta' Heather... Wanted ta' show... Y'all..." Said Clyde before releasing another violent cough as he finally pried the box open with his thumb to reveal [url=http://engagement-rings-gallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/diamondamethystring1.jpg:1klao0br]The Engagement Ring[/url:1klao0br] that Clyde planned to present to Heather, most likely at this hospital, feeling that he had survived this night for a reason, holding up the beautiful yet expensive item in front of his face for Dante and Alessa to see.

"T-Think she'll.... Like it?" Clyde would ask the couple.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next