Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) Empty For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:25 pm

[size=150:31r2m9vi]Prologue

We - 4:37 pm. - Kyoto, Japan - AFW Friction Arena Complex

Today had been a rather troublesome day for a young, blonde haired, friction wrestler by the name Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway. Mostly because of another young woman by the name of Heather Sunderland, a relatively new talent that had arrived in AFW and had encountered Kelly the previous day and had knocked the arrogant blonde out with just one punch as Kelly kept pushing Heather's buttons, continuing to mock and frustrate her until the girl snapped back and retaliated. It was something that Kelly was not about to let the girl got away with, even after Kelly had confronted Heather at her apartment a few hours after being knocked out in order mock the girl and challenge her to match, Kelly wasn't through. She was determined to unleash hell itself on Heather Sunderland, and phase one was about go underway. Driving to the Friction Arena Complex, Kelly drove her car into the half empty parking lot of the Friction Arena before emerging from her vehicle with a small briefcase in her hand, closing the door of the car behind her before making her way into the arena to seek out the services of the notorious Sarah Gatt and her Gatt Attack.

Walking inside the complex, Kelly marches her down several hall ways, going past several concession stands and doorways that lead to different seating sections in the arena. Walking all the way down the hall until she reached the very end of the hallway and walked up to a supply closet. Kelly was a little unsure at first if this was the place, but the directions she was given were clear and she knew the arena's layout, this had to be the place.

Although she was hesitant at first, Kelly rose up her hand and quickly knocked on the door, unsure of what to expect or if she was even in the right location. "Umm... Hello?" Kelly would call out as she knocked briefly on the door before she waited for someone to answer her or open the door.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) Empty Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls

Post by Darius Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

The Gatt Attack, while being one of the more feared and notorious wrestling gangs in the AFW, had their headquarters located in what was once essentially a supply closet. The founder of this gan had thrown out everything that was once in there, and scared off the janitors that needed their supplies to make this place her own. SHe moved in a big oak desk, set up a chair behind it, and the Gatt Attack headquarters were born.

Sarah Gatt just happened to be in that room that very night, apparently needing some alone time after everythig that had been happening lately. Her right hand was wrapped in gauze after she had been kidnapped by two Yakuza wannbes who nearly chopped her finger off to get some information. Needless to say Sarah didn't give it up, and had suffered for it. Now she would be out of action for some time.

Sarah leaned back in her chair and propped her boots up on her desk. SHe was lone in the room tonight, just as she wanted, and was about to settle in for a little nap, not expecting any business to occur that night. But then the door was knocked on, and Sarah nearly fell out of her chair as she was jerked awake. Sarah frowned in irritation, wandering who would dare bug her here. "Come in," Sarah growled, and fished a pack of cigarettes out of her pocket.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) Empty Re: For Whom the Bell Tolls

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Kelly apparently didn't have to wait long at all for someone to respond once she knocked on the door, hearing that sudden inviting growl kinda spooked Kelly for a moment before she slowly opened the door to let herself inside the very small room.

"THIS is the office of The Gatt Attack!?" Kelly would comment silently to herself as soon as she looked inside the supply closet, wondering why Sarah Gatt of all people had her headquarters set up here. It was almost hard not to laugh at the fact that Sarah Gatt was so notorious and feared, yet sat in a closet with a desk and just waited to do business. Kelly actually wanted to laugh a bit that, granted she knew better then to laugh at 'Sarah Fucking Gatt' for her office for fear of what she could do to her, along with remembering the last time she pissed someone off she got fucked the fuck out. Either way Kelly held in her amusement for her own sake and to be in good terms with Gatt. She was really going to need this woman's resources to bring her plan into motion.

"Well first off... It's a real pleasure to meet the famous Sarah Gatt..." Kelly would state with a confident grin as she extended her right hand to Sarah while lugging the briefcase beside her with her left-hand. "I'm Kelly... Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway of The Conway Wrestling Family. You might be familiar with my father who was a wrestler in the 1980's... Mike Conway..." Kelly would to Sarah in an attempt to break the ice a bit before going straight to business.

"...But Im not here to talk about me... Im just in need of your services..." Said Kelly with a stern look in her eyes while grinning slightly. "I need... A certain someone beaten down to a bloody pulp and straight up humiliated... AND.... I want It on tape..." Kelly would say to Sarah with a devilish grin before pulling out a photograph from her pocket, showing a certain blonde haired Texan in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. "His name is Clyde Gastin. He's a wrestler from Tension... and he'll be leaving his apartment in Kyoto around 5-7 pm... Easy Target..." Kelly would mutter out with a sinister grin as she looked down at the picture she cut out off a news photo, selling out her old associate just to anger another girl.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Post by Darius Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 am

Sarah opened her pack of cigarettes and placed one in her mouth before her visitor came through the door. It was a small blond girl Sarah had never seen before, and was none too interested in seeing her right now if the look on her face said anything. Her name was Kelly apparantly, but when she extended her right hand to shake Sarah'd the Queen of Brawl just scowled, and made no move to shake it. This was partly because her right hand was in a cast, but mostly because she just didn't want to.

After Kelly was done boring Sarah with her family history the blond finally said why she was here. To hire the services of the Gatt Attack. Sarah reached forward to take the picture of the target from Kelly, and was surprised to see that it was a boy. So far all of her clients had been from the Friction roster, and their targets just the same. This was the first time someone had asked her to take out someone from the less popular Tension league.

Sarah stayed silent as Kelly listed the details of the target Clyde Gastin, lighting her cigarette with her lighter as she did so. With this information it would be easy for her to send someone to attack Clyde. While Sarah herself couldn't do it in her current condition she had many willing employees who would do the job just as well. "Sounds like a good time," Sarah admitted, as she took the first drag of her cigarette. "Unfortunately it doesn't mean shit to me. So if you want me to do this, you better have some good fucking money." Sarah would then take a long inhale from her cigaratte, and then purpously blow smake in her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 am

Kelly wouldn't take too long to pull her hand back once she realized Sarah's hand was in a cast. Not to mention that the girl's scowl looked very uninviting to anything friendly for this little business meeting.

Hearing Sarah's words before the girl purposely exhaled smoke in her face, Kelly turn her head away from Gatt and coughed after inhaling and taking a whiff of the cigarette smoke, gritting her teeth in frustration towards Sarah's action, holding herself back from snapping at the woman.

"Tch. Of Course..." Kelly would mutter before suddenly slamming her briefcase down on Sarah's desk, turning it around before opening it to reveal a brief case full of cold hard cash.

"How's $5000 sound?" Kelly would ask before her eyes trailed away. "American... *cough*...."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow when Kelly suddenly placed a briefcase on her desk. She was skeptical at first, having seen this scene in movies many times before. But when the briefcase was opened and Kelly said the amount Sarah nearly choked on her cigarette. Coughing and hacking, Sarah spat her cigarette out, and gazed with glee at the briefcase before her. No one had ever paid her this much money before.

Sarah's mouth curled into a grin, and she slamed the briwfcase shut. "Miss Conway," Sarah said, turning her dark grin to the blond. "You just hired the Gatt Attack. Consider this guy pulverised." Sarah took the briefcase and put it behind her desk. She then took out her cellphone, scrolling though her contacts, looking for someone to do the job. "We're done here," she said to Kelly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Upon seeing Sarah start to choke on her cigarette, Kelly cracked up a bit, but held in her laughter, even though the redhead's reaction to the briefcase full of cash was just beyond priceless for Kelly. "...Glad To Hear It...." Kelly would mutter out in satisfaction as she let Sarah take the briefcase after confirming that two now had a deal. Kelly's revenge against Heather Sunderland would soon be complete.

"I need EVERYTHING recorded and sent to me as soon as possible. Other than that... Yeah... We are done... Pleasure doing business with ya Ms. Gatt." Kelly would say before exiting the room, snickering as she left the office.

"Hope That Bitch Gets Lung Cancer..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Sarah didn't respond to Kelly as she walked away and left her office, or even notice that she had left. She was still scrolling through her cellphone until she came across the name she was looking for. Grinning, she pressed the call button, and waited for the person to answer.

"Nha," she said once her employee had answered. "I've got a job for you and Sha. You're both going to kick someone's ass. Hold on, I'll send you his picture." Sarah brought up the photo of Clyde Kelly had given her, took a picture of it with her phone, and then sent the image to Nha. "His name's Clyde Gastin. He's a wrestler for the Tension league. He lives in an appartment in Kyoto. He'll be leaving there in an hour or two. Find him, follow him, and when you get the chance make him wish he had never been born." Sarah then blinked, remembering one other thing Kelly wanted. "Oh, right. Bring Rika with you two. This person wants the whole thing videotaped." Nha said something over the phone and Sarah sighed in annoyance. "Yes, I'll give you a kiss when you get back. Now get to work."

Sarah hung her phone up and pocketed, and pulled out another cigarette since she had nearly choked to death on her last one. Lighting up she took a satisfied puff, and she grinned cheekily. Briefly she wondered what Clyde did to Kelly that would make her pay five thousand dollars to hire her services. Of course that lasted only a second, going right back to thinking of what she could do with five grand....

Last edited by 379 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm

[size=150:rq19i4zt]Present Time

Tuesday - 6:01 PM - Kyoto, Japan - Downtown Kyoto

It was an ordinary Tuesday evening in Japan for The Alcoholic Scallywag named, Clyde Gastin; who was marching through the city streets of Kyoto, wearing his usual attire of a white T-shirt and bluejeans, along with a bandage wrapped around his head that had been busted open the previous night during a hardcore match. In addition to that, Clyde had a few new threads that he had just recently started wearing, which included a brown, leather cowboy hat, and a tan-colored trench coat, resembling a gunslinger or an outlaw straight out of a spaghetti western movie, which Clyde happened to be a fan of. However, the real reason he started wearing a hat and trench coat was because he had just recently won the Tension 24/7 Title and was a target for the entire league, prompting Clyde to don a the hat and trench-coat in order to hopefully evade the eyes of those he expected to hunt him.

Although today really was an ordinary day for Clyde, he had two very important errands to run that weren't common things for him to do. At the request of his girlfriend, Heather Sunderland; Clyde was on his way to a local bar in Japan to meet Heather's brother, Dante Sunderland, whom Clyde didn't exactly get along with. Today however, at Heather's request, Clyde was going to try to make peace with Dante, much like how Heather made peace with Clyde's Twin-Sister, Bonnie. The inner conflicts and rivalries were apparently going to end between the four of them because of what Heather and Clyde were now planning to form together. A Family. And they both wanted their respective siblings, along with their closet friend, Alessa Mason to be a part of that family. Especially now that the infamous Clyde Gastin was possibly going to be a Father very soon. No one expected so much to happen within 7 days,

Prior to going towards The Bar, Clyde made another stop elsewhere during the day. He went to a nearby jeweler, and used the money he had earned during his title match to buy something he never thought he would ever buy in his entire life. An [url=http://engagement-rings-gallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/diamondamethystring1.jpg:rq19i4zt]Engagement Ring[/url:rq19i4zt]. Taking out a small black box from his coat pocket, Clyde opened the box to once again stare at the ring that he planned to show Heather before popping the question to her. While this ring did cost him quite a bit of cash, Clyde didn't care. For once in his life, Clyde felt there was someone far more important to him than money. The man who was once considered to be the lowest form of Scum in the AFW had completely changed and was about ask the love of his life to marry him. He loved her that much.

While Clyde was technically going to the bar to settle his conflict with Dante that began during his brief romantic involvement with Bonnie, Clyde honestly wanted to show his old rival the ring that he planned to give to Heather, in order to show Dante that he honestly did love Heather and planned to take care of his sister. Clyde figured this was the best way to smooth things out with someone that he once hated.

Shutting the small black box closed, Clyde stuffed it in the pocket of his bluejeans as he entered La Cantina Loca, an old Mexican-style bar in the middle of Kyoto, Japan. As Clyde walked inside, he made his way to the bar, seating himself there before he realized he was an hour early, prompting Clyde to order a bottle beer to pass the time as he waited for his brother-in-law to show up, all while wondering why a Spanish bar was playing [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOKRh9Z6U54.html:rq19i4zt]Unforgetable[/url:rq19i4zt] by Nat King Cole.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 am

Ever since getting that call from Sarah, Nha and Sha, the tag team known as the Ancestors of Isis, had been busy little worker bees. The first thing they did was hop in Sha's car to head to Kyoto. Unfortunately for them Sarah's new client had been mute to reveal the location of Clyde's appartment, and had spent much time simply driving around Kyoto hoping to find the man in the picture Sarah had sent them.

By some sheer stroke of luck, they spotted CLyde Gastin walking down the street at around 5:30, and the hunt was on. After ditching the car Nha and Sha opted to follow the Texan on foot. Both were dressed in matching coats, hiding their rather outstandish outfits underneath, appearing inconspiciouis to the passing eye. Granted, one of them had blue hair, but in Japan that wasn't all that uncommon.

After following Clyde for about fifteen minutes the sisters were starting to wonder if he was ever going to stop off anywhere. But soon their target entered the La Cantina Loca, a local bar. It was as good a place as any to make this happen. Nha next made a call on her cellphone, making a call to Rika Smart, Sarah Gatt's right hand woman, telling her to come to the bar, and to bring a video camera.

It was another fifteen minutes before Rika would arrive, video camera in tow, to meet the twins outside the bar. Clyde hadn't left yet, which was good news for them as they began to make their plans. "Are you sure I can't kick his ass too?" Rika whined, fiddling with the camera in her hands. "How come you two get to have all the fun?"

"Sarah wants us to do it, and that's the way its gonna be," Nha replied, a little proud that Sarah had asked this of her and Sha. "Your job is just to hold the camera and record it. Make sure you get it all. It's gonna be good." Rika pouted prematurely.

"Nha and I work better together," Sha explianed calmly in an effort to satisfy Rika. "It's nothing personal. If we can get the chance, you can get your fair share of licks too." The red twin smiled at Rika, and Rika grinned back, apparently satisfied with that outcome. "Alright, let's do this." All three girls then headed inside the bar. It was fairly empty, apparently not a very popular place, so they immediately spotted Clyde sitting at the bar.

Nha smirked when she spotted their target, and gave a nod to Rika. At the signal the young brawler slipped off into nearby boothe, and switched on her camera, settling it on Clyde. Nha and Sha meanwhile shred their coats, revealing their outfits. THe girls were clad in tube tops, the colours of whoch matched with their respective hair colours; Nha's being blue, and SHa's being red. They also wore skirts that reached just above their knees, also with matching colours. Now that they were dressed for battle, the twins set off through the bar. All eyes were on them as they went. Their provocative outfits combined with their matching beuaty drew the gaze of all them men inside. But the girls only had eyes on one guy.

Nha would be the first one to step up, sliding up beside Clyde at the bar. "Hey handsome," she greeted smiling at the Texan invitingly. "Buy me a drink?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next