Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

As Clyde sat alone at the bar, he continued to think more and more about popping the question to Heather, not having a single doubt in his mind that she would say 'Yes' once he asked her. His biggest concern however was just finding the nerve to actually propose to her. Buying the ring was one thing, actually proposing was an entirely different scenario.

"Meh... Whatever..." Clyde would mutter with a dismissive shrug before taking a quick drink from the bottle of beer in his hands, deciding it was best not to worry about the 'What If's' and just roll with the punches. Before he knew it however, Clyde would be joined a rather attractive blue haired woman at the bar, shooting him a rather flirty smile as she asked the blonde to buy her a drink. Clyde instantly saw where this was going, and just couldn't help but find his situation funny.

"Heh... Damn..!" Clyde would say as he began to suddenly laugh, unable to help himself from cracking up as he looked at Nha. "Aha...Heh... Oh man... Sure babe... I'll buy ya a drink." Clyde would mutter to Nha before suddenly swinging an arm around her, pulling himself to her slightly before yelling to the bartender. "BARTENDER! TEQUILA FOR ME AND THE LADY!" Clyde would say before he suddenly stopped and turned to look around the bar quickly, noting how few people were actually here, which was about 7-10.

"Oh Fuck it... EVERYBODY! SHOTS ON ME!" Clyde would exclaim loudly before turning his attention back to Nha, leaning himself just a bit more closer to her, practically resting his chin on her shoulder as he leaned beside her, starting to whisper to her.

"You ever meet that certain someone you never planned on meetin'? The kinda person that changes everythin' about ya and changes ya so much that you won't even hook up with a blue-haired beauty 'cause of her? I Did..." Clyde would mutter to Nha from beside her, unaware of the attack that would soon befall him.

Clyde then took a closer look at Nha for a moment and couldn't help but getting an odd feeling about, like he had seen her around before. "Have we... Met before?"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Nha continued to smile as Clyde easily fell for her feminine wiles. While Nha prefered the company of women, she wasn't against the prospect of having a man to keep her company every once and awhile. Unfortunately for those men and women out there, her heart belonged to the Queen of Brawl. But Nha wasn't simply here to flirt with Clyde.

The blue twin gasped in surprise when Clyde suddenly pulled her in close to him. The Texan was certainly forward, and clearly had a few drinks in him. And Nha wasn't too pleased about him putting his hands on her. But for the sake of the mission, she endured. As the bartender set to getting shots for what few people were in the bar, Nha put up with Clyde seemingly crying on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, sir," Nha interupted. She evaded the question about Clyde seeing her before completely. They may wrestle in differnt leagues, but there was still a chance Clyde had seen her in past matches. "But that sounds like a rejection to me. Perhaps my sister and I can otherwise?" It was then Sha would move in on Clyde's otherside, sidling up to him much like Nha had, smiling seductively at the man. "You see, we're both new and town, and we don't know many people," Nha continued to explain, pressing herself closer against the Texan. "Wouldn't you like to show us a good time?"

From where she watched from the boothe, Rika nearly lost her lucnh as she watched the twins seduce Clyde. Never the less she kept the camera on them, stopping only to down the shot that Clyde had so graciously bought the bar patrons.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm

"Huh?" Clyde would mutter upon hearing something regarding this blue-haired girl's sister who would suddenly pop up next to him and slide up beside him. Apparently Clyde wasn't the only Twin in the bar this evening.

As Sha slid up next to Clyde, The Texan could only do one thing in this situation... Welcome the two ladies as he threw his arm over Sha now, pulling both girls against him as he looked up towards the ceiling and silently muttered. "Thank You". before he looked at the two and let out a sigh.

"Ladies... If y'all woulda found me anytime past 7 days ago... I guaran-Damn-tee ya that I'd show y'all a real good time and would be fuckin' the shit outta both of ya all night long! Especially you.." Clyde would exclaim proudly and loudly as he looked at Nha and Sha before his eyes trailed to Nha at the end with a sly smirk before raising his head up.

"I know this... Is gon' hurt y'all ladies but.... This cowboy's taken... For good... Tonight Im gonna propose to the woman of my dreams... And hopefully get some too... That being said I really wish she'd be into foursome's... But she ain't... So sorry ladies, but not everybody can get a piece of ol' Clyde Gastin..." Clyde would say proudly to the twins, sounding a bit arrogant about everything he had said to the two, though he really felt he was being modest. Pride was just his thing.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Nha and Sha may have not been seriously trying to hit on Clyde, but being turned down like that hurt their pride as women none the less. Clyde must have seriously liked this girl if he was willing to turn down every guys fantasy. It was admirable, but for the sake of the mission it was annoying. Nirther of them was going to feel any guilt for what they were about to do to him.

Still pressing close on either side of the Texan, Nha through her sister a discreet nod, and the red twin nodded back. "Are you sure, Clyde?" Nha asked, running her one hand along his leg. Her hother hand ran along his back, and Clyde would notice that SHa was doing the same thing on the other side of him. "We can show you things....things that you've never experienced before..." both girls ran their hands along Clyde's back, and they would both strat to run their hands through his hair.

"But I think you're a little confused, CLyde," Nha continued with a smirk. "Your idea of fun and our idea of fun may be a little.....different." That was the signal, and both Nha and Sha's hands that they had in Clyde's hair would simulateosly slam his face hard into the bar.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Clyde clearly remembered the last time he fooled around with another girl behind Heather's back. It was during his match with Cecilia Northman did his once competitive wrestling match turn into something a bit more...heated. Which got Heather to run in on the match and actually start a fight with Clyde that ended with the two reconciling and finally admitting their feelings for one another. Clyde clearly remembered that night that was just 2 days ago, remembering how emotional Heather had become during their fight before pleading with him to stay with her and only her. He just felt he couldn't go behind her back anymore, especially if she swore her own faithfulness to him. It was something he never expected.

Letting out a sigh, Clyde could only nod back at Nha before muttering. "Yeah Im...S-s-s-Sure..." Clyde would begin to say before stuttering a bit, starting to ease into Nha & Sha's touch as they ran her hands down his legs and through his hair. The latter was a very gave him a very enticing sensation as much as he wanted to resist it. While Clyde could apparently resist Nha and Sha's flirty words, resisting their physical was a charms was a different story.

"D-Different..." Clyde would ask with a slight smile in his face that had been obtained as Nha and Sha ran their hands through his hair before they suddenly gripped and slammed Clyde's head into the bar, sending his head crashing down, as his hat flew off his head, spilling over three shot glasses as his face was planted on the bar, gritting his teeth in pain from the sudden slam. "Gahh..." Clyde would let out as his face remained on the bar, before he quickly tried to lift himself up and get away from the two, but would end up falling back on the floor, stunned from the hit he took. It was a trap.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

When Clyde's head hit that bar with an ugly sound it attracted the attention of everyone in the bar. Seeing a man at the bar at the feet of the two very sexy twins that had entered was both confusing and surprising to say the least. Some had seen the malicious attack, others had not, but everyone was wondering what was going on.

Nha and Sha looked down at Clyde with satisfied smirks on their identical faces. So far so good. The stupid Texan had let his guard down enough for the Ancestors of Isis to capatalize on it. Now it was time for the real mission to begin.

WIth Clyde now down the sisters would raise their feet and start stomping on Clyde mercilessly. Together they would savagely kick and stomp away at Clyde's body, brutalizing him with their combined efforts, weakening him further for what was to come.

As soon as Nha and Sha had performed their attack, Rika had sprung from her seat, and now recorded the events unfolding without shame, grinning as they watched the twins stomp Clyde into the floor.

Last edited by 379 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Clyde head was rattled after it was bounced off the bar once Nha and Sha slammed it there, sending him falling to the bar room floor, clutching his forehead in pain, already feeling some blood starting to seep through his bandages of his forehead that was busted open the previous night. Clyde Gastin. The 24/7 Champion, had let his guard down and was now paying for it. Releasing a groan on the floor as he clutched his forehead, Clyde quickly tried to stand up on his feet and defend himself, but would be kicked back right down by Nha and Sha.

"Agh! Guah!!" Clyde would let out as Nha and Sha continued to kick him on the floor, keeping the Texan down and as they stomped and kicked him repeatedly. Clyde would try his best to block or grab onto one of the twins legs, but wouldn't be able to stop both of them at once and would forced to take the assault head on. "Aghh!! S-Sneaky B-Bitches!! Ugh!!!" Clyde would howl out before catching a savage kick in the face that snapped his head back and sent it to the floor, the back of his head hitting the ground with a hard thump that stunned Clyde and left him at the mercy of Nha and Sha, a single streak of blood already running down his forehead onto his face as his wound was being opened up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Nha and Sha were absolutely merciless to Clyde, kicking and stomping on him whereever they could, their combined efforts amking sure that Clyde wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. If the watching patrons were confused about what was happening before, thye were now quite alarmed as they watched the twin beauties beat Clyde into a pulp on the floor.

After Nha and SHa were satisfied that Clyde would not be going anywhere for awhile the twins would then hold off on the stomping and leave CLyde where he lay. "Alright, all of you!" Nha shouted to the watching people. "Everybody get out! This doesn't concern you!"

"Hey!" the bartender protested. "You can't just-" He was swiftly silenced when Sha punched him in the face from across the bar. There must have been some power behind that punch because the man immediately collapsed to the floor, out like a light.

"You heard her! Move it!" Sha shouted afterwards. It seems like the bar patrons didn't need much more convincing. They immediately packed up their things and rushed out of the bar, leaving Clyde to his fate.

Now the only one's left in the bar were Nha, Sha, Clyde, and the camera-woman Rika. "Ladies and gentleman!" Nha suddenly cried out with a flourish for the camera, which Rika had now settled on her. "Welcome to another beatdown session courtesy of the Gatt Attack! Joining us today is myself, the beautiful Nha, my sister Sha..." The red twin would give a nod to the camera before reachinf down to grab Clyde. "And our very talented camera-woman, Rika."

Rika would thne turn the camera around so it pointed at herself. "Hi!" Rika greeted with a wave before turning the camera back to the action.

"And let's not forget our very willing participant for this evening, Mister Clyde Gastin!" By this time Sha had hauled Clyde back to his feet, trapping him in a full nelson to prevent him from trying anything. Nha would then walk up to Clyde, smiling the same smile she had when she met him. "Anything to say to the camera, Mister Gastin?" If Clyde did say anything, it would be immediately cut off by a harsh kick Nha would throw into his stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Clyde remained dazed and battered on the floor as Nha and Sha were relentless with their attack, constantly beating the Texan down, unable to defend himself as he was kicked and stomped down on repeatedly until they finally gave the blonde a break. Leaving the Texan to lay on the floor and writhe in pain, trying to fight through the pain and recover quickly to either get away or defend himself, not even noticing the other bar patrons being either punched out or being forced to leave, let alone the camera that was recording everything at first.

As Clyde is hauled up to his feet by Sha before being placed in the full nelson, Clyde struggles to get free as he moves wiggles himself constantly, trying to pull himself loose, gritting his teeth with a scowl directed solely at Nha as she taunted him, before his eyes shoot to Rika and the camera. His eyes immediately flare up upon seeing what they're doing to him. "Fuck Yo-..UGH!!" Clyde would begin to yell at Nha, Rika and The Camera before Nha silences him with a hard kick to his stomach that silences Clyde, knocking a good bit of wind out of him as his body doubles over a bit. Stunned and at the mercy of Nha as Sha restrained him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 am

Nha smiled after silencing Clyde, and Sha jerked his head back to straighten him up again after he doubled over, still keeping him trapped in the full nelson. "Such language, mister Gastin," Nha cooed, patting him condescendingly on the cheek. "You shouldn't talk that way in front of a lady. Especially three lovely ladies such as ourselves." Both Sha and Rika snickered a little at that. "You see, Clyde, you pissed someone off in the AFW. You pissed them off so much that they had to hire people like us to teach you a lesson. I hope this teaches you a little something about how you behave in the future."

Nha then turned her attention back to the camera, and gave it a wide grin. "Let the games begin!" Nha shouted with a laugh, and would then turn back to CLyde, delivering a brutal knee straight into his crotch. And thus began the worst night of Clyde's life.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next