» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 6 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 am

While it was clear to see that both Heather and Clyde had troubled pasts they had once dealt with, Clyde apparently had the worst one. It was a past that he was lucky enough to escape untouched from, but it was something that he would have to live with unfortunately. It was a hard thing to talk about, considering that he had never told anyone the full story before, until now. While revealing everything was difficult for Clyde, he found comfort in Heather's embrace as she held him close, allowing him to finish his sad tale from the past that he had bottled up within himself since the day it happened.

He held on to Heather tightly as she comforted him, feeling every hint of guilt for his past crimes that he had committed But as Heather spoke to Clyde and comforted him, he began to feel better with every word that she uttered to him. Telling him that she was here for him before she kissed the troubled Texan, feeling the loving touch of her lips caress his own, easing the pain and guilt he felt for his deeds. "I love you so much Clyde...If I didn't know you were good...that you had good in you...I wouldn't... Hearing such a thing brought immense joy and relief to Clyde as he clung onto his lover desperately, knowing that he was loved so deeply by Heather and that while the past was bleak, his future with Heather looked all too bright.

He honestly didn't know how to respond to such loving words as she told him that she would be there for him, that they would put the past behind them and move on. Just the two of them. He stared back at her through his watery eyes, choking up a bit as he tried to apparently mutter I love you back to Heather, but couldn't speak, and would suddenly lean forth and press his lips against Heather's deeply, embracing her lovingly along the bed after telling Heather everything.

"You... You Ain't got nothin' to be sorry about... Dammit... Im the one whose sorry for everything..." Clyde would confess just after breaking the kiss with Heather, still feeling guilty for his deeds, to the point where he was driven to the brink of crying. He couldn't help but find that embarrassing, his pride was telling him not to cry because it wasn't something a man did, but it was hard to hold back tears, especially after Heather started to cry as well. Which Prompted Clyde to bury his head against Heather in order to hide his watery eyes, not wanting to show weakness. "I...I feel so damn lucky to have you, Heather... You know, that? L-Love ya so damn much... Y-You really think Im'a good guy after hearin' all of that? You still think you can save me...? Dammit... I love ya..." Clyde would mutter to Heather just after lifting his head up from her chest, looking her in the eyes with a lopsided smile. Still feeling guilty for his actions, but not as much as he once did. He now felt that Heather had taken away most of his pain, that his own guilt and torment were being washed away to give Clyde a fresh new start at life. He felt as if Heather had saved him from himself and was guiding him towards redemption.

"...A-And ta' think... I w-was in the mood for a good' bit of that ol' 'Heather Sunderland Punishment' tonight..." Clyde would joke to Heather with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood now that he had let his own emotions pour out beside Heather's, even though he was still greatly affected by the painful past he was forced to revisit, as well as the comforting moment of reassured love that the two promised to share for eternity.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 pm

As Clyde pressed his lips against Heather's, she would lean in with the kiss as well, returning it to him fully as they held eachother in the embrace. It was quite the moment for the two, and now with their pasts revealed, they were closer than ever in their relationship. Heather knew she had to hold on to Clyde forever to keep the love that they had.

"What?? Clyde..there's nothing...nothing to be sorry about..While things leading up to this may have been rough..the fact is that it DID lead up to this. We're going to live it out happily now..This is our chance.." Heather would say as she would hold Clyde tight, shaking her head at his words before she heard the rest of them. "Of course..after hearing all that I know that I need to be with you and help you even more. Clyde...I..know you're good...I may be the only one right now, but that's all that matters. We'll just have to prove to everyone that. Prove them all wrong." Heather would say as Clyde would bring his head up and smile at her.

Heather would let out a blush at Clyde's next words before a small laugh would follow as she shook her head. "You're...something else Clyde.." She would say with a big smile on her face as she couldn't help but keep laughing. "W-well you know, I saw the way you were leaning on that girl in the doorway, don't know if I should let you go scotch free on that one." Heather would say, teasing at Clyde as her teary face would develop a grin on it.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 am

Hearing Heather's words of assurance as she holds Clyde tightly against her, the tired and battered brawler couldn't help but feel immensely happy as he was shown that the pasts of both him own and Heather's could be left being for such an amazingly bright future that was ahead and waiting for the both of them. Clyde believed every single word that Heather was telling him and knew that there was so much truth behind them. No longer did he have to continue being miserable, no longer did he have to numb his guilt and self-loathing with bottles of whiskey. He had Heather, and they loved eachother, life had meaning to him again and for the first time since his last night in Texas, Clyde Gastin was happy.

"Ya...Ya know I... Don't think I really care what anyone else thinks about me anymore... You're the only one who matters to me now... Nothing Else Matters..." Clyde would say with a teary eyed gaze that he couldn't clear up, fully returning the embrace that he and Heather were now sharing lovingly. In truth, Clyde never cared if he was seen as a 'Good Hearted Saint' or a 'Dirty Drunken Scoundrel' by the world around him, he only sought to prove to the world that he wasn't worthless and that he was tough. His only exception however was Heather, he wanted to be a good man in her eyes and make her happy. "Heh... Thats... Kinda funny... I once told you we all need some help... Now you're helpin' me..." Clyde would remark with a small laugh before he finally made that remark to Heather about punishment from Heather, which was followed by her own reply that took a jab at him and Cecilia earlier. "Huh? Oh.. Oh! Yeah! Y-You're right! Think maybe you should remind me not to do that again..." Clyde would mutter teasingly back at Heather with a eager grin, unable to help his urges and desire for Heather's body once again, not really caring about the mood. Just before Clyde got a chance to reply to Heather, there was a sudden loud, frantic at the door of their apartment. The kind of knocking that was either really desperate to get inside or just impatient n and overly demanding.

"Who The He-" Clyde would begin to say as he sat up on the bed and looked down the hall towards the door, startled by the sudden knock, his words being cutoff as the person knocking suddenly begins to yell. "GASTN!!! Get your ugly stinking ass our here!!!" The voice would bellow, which Clyde could instantly recognize, causing him to suddenly frown disgust and disappointment. "Ughh... Conway..." Clyde would mutter out bitterly, not really wanting to answer the door, but knowing that the girl would never leave unless he did. "...Hold on Babe..." Clyde would tell Heather as he let go of her and started to climb out of the bed, unaware that Heather had already met the girl earlier in the day, along with forgetting about his aching and tired legs, causing him stagger a bit until he caught him hand on a nearby dresser to hold himself up. "C-Crap... Forgot that needed to lean on stuff..." Clyde would say with a nervous laugh as he looked at Heather before starting to make his way to the door that was constantly being banged on loudly, sounding like gunshots. "IM COMIN', IM COMIN, GODDAMMIT!!"

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 am

Hearing Clyde's words, Heather couldn't help but smile big. Knowing that he cares what she thinks over anyone else, she could feel a warmth within her. "I feel the same way Clyde..You're all that matters to me as well." Heather would say in response as she stared into his eyes. While she loved what he said, she still kept the mission she had to help Clyde live a better life and to make it so everyone else sees that he isn't some nobody. She was striving to make it better for him, better for them both.

"Funny how things happen isn't it....I remember that day..." Heather said as she would think back to the two's conversation the day after their first sexual meeting. Much has changed since then and they've become closer than ever. Heather wouldn't have it any other way as she's realized something she's never had before. A true love and relationship in someone.

"I think I will have to. I'll make sure you never get that close near another girl again after tonight." Heather would say in a bit of a seductive tone as she would lean in to kiss him, going to push him from his side to his back before she suddenly heard the loud knocking at the door. "Wh-what?? Is she back or something??" Heather would say a bit confused, expecting Cecilia to be the one knocking at the door, however the second she hears the voice yell from behind the door, she would recognize the annoying tone of the voice as soon as Clyde would, his words saying her name just confirming her suspicions.

Sitting up, she would stare at the doorway to the bedroom, sitting in disbelief for a few seconds before Clyde would stumble up to his feet. She would turn his attention to him, not laughing one bit at his nervous laugh before she saw him go to walk off, yelling back at the door. Without words, Heather would turn to sit where her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed as she watched Clyde as he walked to the door. Shaking her head, she would get up and follow him, still not believing she was hearing that voice again as she walked a few steps behind Clyde to the door.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 am

"I think it's funnier to see how far we've come... Crazy Girl... You're the best damn thing that ever happened to me..." Clyde would mutter to Heather as he met her loving gaze with his own, happy to know that Heather felt the same way about him as he did with her, discovering true love with Heather, something that Clyde Gastin felt he would never find in this young woman, whom he had met just 7 days ago, taking her feelings of attraction by surprise before she captured his heart. It was something that neither of them ever expected to happen.

Then as Clyde hears Heather's next set of flirtatious words before she rolled onto his back, the Texan would begin to grin up at her with an enticed look in his eyes, eager to get it on Heather once again. "Heh... I think somethin' like that is gonna take all night..." Clyde would whisper Heather just as she leaned forth to kiss him, which would be suddenly stopped as the loud banging was heard at the door. "AWW COME ON!!" Clyde would yell out in sheer frustration due to the interruption that happened at the worst possible time.

Although he had some trouble at first, Clyde was able to walk to the door with Heather behind him, carefully staggering his way towards the banging door until he finally reached it. "I SAID IM COMIN', DAMMIT!!" Clyde would yell before he turned the door knob and swung the door wide open discover everyone's favorite egomaniac, Kelly Conway. "WHAT!?" Clyde would immediately yell as he opened the door to look at Kelly, who was standing there in her wrestling attire, clearly frowning in front of Clyde.

"GASTIN! Good. You're Here. I nee-..." Kelly would begin to speak out before she saw Heather, instantly startled, honestly not expecting her to be living with Clyde as well due to the informant that Kelly saw only telling her where she could find Clyde and not 'His Girl'. Seeing Heather standing behind Clyde, Kelly turns her head a bit while blinking before she lifts her finger up and points back and forth towards the two. "Ooohh... So you weren't lying earlier.... You DO Sleep with IT....Uhh.... Who ever the hell you are... Mrs. Nobody Gastin, right?" Kelly would remark to Heather in front of Clyde, clearly throwing jabs at the both of them, smirking proudly at her insult before she looks back at Clyde and notices the bloody bandage wrapped around his forehead.

"The hell happened to you?" Kelly would ask, more curious than actually concerned. "Fell down some stairs..." Clyde would reply sarcastically as he held his arm out behind him to block Heather from lashing out just yet.

"Pfft... That's not surprising..." Kelly would respond to Clyde before turning her attention to Heather. "...Anyway I had no idea you two actually lived together... While I do feel sorry that you have to put up with him, im glad I could find you... We've Got Something to Settle..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 am

As the door opened and Kelly appeared in Heather's sights, she immediately directed a glare at the girl. It was obvious she wouldn't be here for an apology, or with anything good to say about them. After their first meeting, Heather thought that she had the girl completely out. Her egotistical attitude beaming out of her like an almost visible aura as she stood there in her wrestling attire.

As Kelly noticed her presence and pointed her finger between the two, Heather would cross her arms under her chest, keeping her glare directed at the girl as she began to speak. Just as Heather thought, she was clearly here just to start up more trouble. Heather's hands gripped her sleeves as she had her arms crossed, trying to contain her anger as it came back, equal to that of what she was feeling in the first meeting between the two. At first she may have thought she went a bit overboard with the knockout punch, but as she hears Kelly here again, keeping up her taunting words, Heather knew what she did was right and justified and she was seconds away from delivering another vicious punch.

"Nothing to feel sorry for...I enjoy my time with Clyde. We actually enjoy the time we have together and I wouldn't have it any other way. Now I have no idea how the hell you found this place to be honest. This is my apartment. Last time I checked I never invited you here, and you aren't invited now either. Don't have any place for narcissistic bitches in my home." Heather would say as she would keep her glare directed at Kelly the whole time. "We settled it already. I knocked you out cold on the concrete. Took me two seconds to take you out. Nothing to settle, unless you want another one."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Kelly indeed remembered exactly who this girl was who had confronted her earlier in the day and had punched her square in the face before knocking her out. The only problem was that Kelly did not even know this girl's name. The only thing she knew about this girl was that she was tied to Clyde, was easy make angry and could throw a really really hard punch. Either way, Kelly did not like this girl one bit and would simply shoot back a smug fearless stare back at Heather the girl glared at her from behind Clyde.

"Aww... Well that's very sweet that you and your little doggy just Wuv eachother so much... Looks like a match made in Heaven for you two losers" Kelly would comment with a sly smirk before taking a step away from the doorway, expecting Heather to lash out or get close to it. "Your place? Wow... Surprised you can afford it with those rags you wear..." Kelly would say as she began to laugh mockingly at the couple, much to the frustration of Clyde as he watched Kelly start to pace her way down the hallway before curving back towards them, still avoiding getting too close to the doorway, instead she just stood there with a smug grin, hands at her hips as she looked at towards Heather and Clyde.

"...Y'all know eachother?" Clyde would ask he turned to Heather, a bit confused by this altercation and wanting to know more, but would be cutoff by Kelly.

"A cheap shot! A cheap shot is all you got!"
Kelly would declare as she pointed at the two. "You couldn't take in a real match... Im in Friction's Top Ten! WHO ARE YOU!? A NOBODY!" Kelly would declare and gloat with a loud roar, as if trying to convince herself of her superiority.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Heather would stare at the girl as she shot a smug stare back at her. She couldn't stand even the girl's presence near her apartment and just as she suspected earlier, the girl was just going to talk shit the whole time. As she heard the girl begin speaking again, her teeth gritted against eachother, her hands gripping at her sleeves tightly as she tried to hold herself back from lashing out at the girl.

"Listen here....you come here and start this shit, stirring up trouble again. I've only met you two times, and I can already tell you're just an egotistical, heartless, piece of shit! You keep fucking talking and I'll make sure I break your jaw with me next punch.." Heather would say as her face was turning red, fuming with anger from the girl's words. She didn't know why, but the girl just knew which buttons to press on Heather to get her started. It only took a few words and she could already feel the hatred that she felt when they first met.

"Unfortunately...I-" Heather would begin to say to reply to Clyde before Kelly would start up again. Hearing her words, Heather would glare deeply at the girl, taking a few steps forwards, one past Clyde she lowers her fists to her sides as they seem to be shaking from her anger. "A-a nobody!? You have the fucking nerve to call me that you little bitch! You think I can't fucking beat your ass in a match!? I'll kick your ass all over the goddamn arena. I'll show you that same 'cheap shot' plenty of more times in the ring if you want me to. I'll be painting the fucking mat with your blood when I'm finished. Did you come here just for that!? Because if it's a match you want, you fucking got it!"

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm

"Aww Hell..." Clyde would let out with a troubled sigh as Heather and Kelly started arguing more and more intensely, having wanted to just present his title to Heather and show her what he accomplished, enjoy the rest of the night peacefully and maybe even get a little 'something-something' from Heather. Apparently none of that was gonna happen for Clyde since Heather was gaining more enemies and conflicts than Clyde had during his time as AFW's scummiest scallywag. "First Cecilia... Now Kelly... Whose next? Sarah Gatt?" Clyde thought silently to himself before shaking his head to dismiss the idea, figuring now way that was going to happen.

"You Have absolutely no idea who you're dealing with, rookie! I've got all the nerve in the world to stir up as much trouble as I please and call you what ever the hell I want! WHY?! Because Im Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway! That's why! And by the end of the week... You'll see just how egotistical and heartless I really am! But the only piece of shit here is you! And there won't be any cheap shots either! NO HOLDS BARRED!!" Kelly would declare as she glared at Heather with a confident grin, eager to get back at this girl for punching her out earlier in the day, but not before Kelly could set the stage for her revenge.

"Take this..Chump..." Kelly would say before tossing a letter to Clyde, which he caught and stared at for a moment before showing it to Heather, just a normal white envelope with a letter inside. "Hopefully you're smart enough to follow directions... Meet me there tomorrow! If you're gonna fight me you won't be late!"

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

"Trust me, I know exactly who I'm dealing with. Someone I could knock out in one damn punch and...." Heather would stop as she thought over what the girl said. Backtracking a bit, she would go over her words, catching herself on one part. "What??...'The Ghoul?'" Heather would say out loud, starting at her with a confused look, looking at her like she was crazy before shaking her head after a few seconds, letting it slide as her anger came back.

"Fine, no holds barred? You got it. You have no fucking clue what you're getting yourself into, let me tell you that right now. Conway, you'll find out I'm a goddamn hardcore legend. You'll look back every day of your life regretting the time when you challenged me to this match." Heather would say, keeping her glare directed at the girl, staring her down before she saw her toss a letter to Clyde. "What's that now?"

Heather would take a glance at the envelop as Clyde showed her, looking up at Kelly as she shook her head. "Whatever, you're lucky I don't just kick your ass right here. But I'll look at your damn letter. You better prepare yourself every minute you have, I'm not going to be holding back one bit when I fight you bitch."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next