by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 3 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Cecilia looked on smiling a bit as the two talked to each other, actually feeling even worse about what she could have destroyed if things hadn't worked out to between the two, but she was also a bit satisfied with herself over the fact that she had gone and helped Clyde and brought him back to Heather and that she had faced her and apologized for her bad action, she still didn't regret her actions to much at the time that she did them, and she didn't regret that she did it to a taken man, she did however regret the fact that she had behaved that way and done all of that flirting and seducing to Clyde when he seemed to have deep feeling for Heather and Heather seemed to have deep feelings Clyde.

"Well thanks....I suppose...it was...not a total disaster what I did then" Cecilia said as she tried to maybe lighten the mood a bit, which might not have been to smartest thing to do, given a second to think she would quickly say "B-but I am still very very s-sorry" as she actually took a step back, almost as she expected to get a punch to to face for what she said, "I...I know it can't be easy to forgive me...so thanks....I wasn't really expecting to be forgiven...." Cecilia said with a slight nervousness in her voice but she was happy that Heather and Clyde seemed to have forgiven her.

Cecilia turned her attention to Clyde and the belt as she smiled a little, " I think everybody know that you are true champ no, Cowboy" Cecilia said as she by accident blurted her little nick name of Clyde's, Cecilia would follow up with saying "Congratulations" as she would extend her hand for a handshake, she then turned to Heather and said "I really should get Fredrik to apologize as well...I mean he told me he did some indecent stuff or something like that....but he wouldn't tell me what"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

As Clyde listened to Heather's remark about how he needed to stop pushing himself, but would most likely not be able to, the Texan couldn't help but frown slightly for a brief moment as he thought over what Heather had just told him. It reminded Clyde that because he carried the 24/7 title, nearly everyone in the Tension roster was going to be out looking for him, he was now going to be a target everywhere he went and would have to remain cautious and 'on his toes' constantly in order to defeat those who wished claim his title to remain champion and keep this belt. He did wonder however if the 24/7 title was really worth it. Cecilia had called it the 'Silver Title' since it wasn't the world title belt, and she was kind of right. It was not the Tension World Title, it was a lesser title, but Clyde soon dismissed these thoughts as he soon realized that carrying the 24/7 title took a lot of guts since you're constantly defending it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without break. He felt that even though this title wasn't worth as much the World Title, it was still worth something and could show just how strong and determined a wrestler could be to keep it. "I'll.... I'll be fine..." Clyde said to Heather, trying to reassure her that he would be alright carrying this title, even though he honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen to him.

Hearing Heather's next batch of words made Clyde smile again rather quickly, hearing her say that she would have waited as long as she had to for him, those words gave Clyde a warm feeling within his aching body, being reminded just how much he was loved by Heather, feeling beyond lucky to have her by his side. His smile then grew wider as she placed the belt on his shoulder before she called him 'Champ'. That nickname was defiantly something Clyde liked to hear and could easily get used to. "Oooh Im likin' the name, 'Champ'." Clyde would say to Heather with a flirty grin and a small laugh once he heard Cecilia's comment about him becoming a true champ. Clyde then looked down at the belt and it's demonic face that was molded into the main plate. The Opposer's Grace - Page 3 2u62147.png Clyde didn't know why, but the Belt's appearance gave him an uneasy feeling. "T-Thanks..." Clyde told Cecilia as he continued to gaze into the monstrous face of the demonic belt, unable to take his eyes off it until Cecilia mentioned someone named Fredrik, who had apparently done something indecent with Heather. It was at that point that Clyde lifted his head up and looked back and forth between the two girls, clearly frowning and very confused. "Fredrik!? Who the hell is Fredrik!?" Clyde would exclaim as he asked the two before turning to Heather, the expression on his face full of confusion, shock and a bit of anger. "What the hell he do to you!? Did somethin' happen!?" Clyde would ask with his voice raising a bit, demanding to just when this incident happened and to know who this person was, assuming that this Fredrik person had tried something on Heather. Anything ranging from, sexually teasing her, trying to hit on her constantly or even trying force himself on her. He assumed any one of those things could have happened, and just thinking about it was enough to clearly set the Texan off in a possessive rage despite his slightly weakened state. Clyde belonged to Heather and Heather belonged to Clyde. There was no one else in the mix, and Clyde wanted to keep it that way. He didn't care if it was a Man or a Woman, Friction or Tension. Nobody deserved to have Heather but him and Clyde wasn't going to let anyone take her away from him.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

"Hah..don't start getting all cocky with yourself now there Clyde." Heather would say, letting out a little laugh at Clyde's words as he seemed to be pleased with her calling him champ. She would let out a sigh and shake her head. Inside she was quite happy that he was still in a state good enough to be saying things like that. She would watch as he seemed to get sucked into the design on his belt. She had to admit, it did look kind of ominous in the design.

Her attention was turned to Cecilia as she continued her apology. Her slightly carefree change of attitude for that second got on her nerves just a bit but she quickly shrugged it off as she went back to her apologizing ways. As she said the next words, mentioning Fredrik, her fist clenched just a bit. "Hmph..that idiot.." Heather would say, remembering the confrontation she had with Fredrik backstage as he stalled her from going out to the ring.

She would then hear Clyde's reaction to the name, not surprised at his anger. It was the same feeling she would have when someone came onto Clyde. She would cross her arms and tap her foot, clenching her fists still. "Don't worry about that little bastard..I took care of him. Little shit tried coming onto me..All over me like a swarm or something..I sware if I see him again...Sorry but, that's someone I won't be accepting an apology from anytime soon.." Heather would say, letting her thoughts out not realizing how Clyde might react.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Cecilia still thought that Clyde and Heather were kind of cute together, as they seemed to get along quite well, she looked on at the two, and how the mood kind of changed when she mentioned Fredrik, which she soon learned was a bit of a mistake to do while Clyde was around, she was a bit to nervous and uncomfortable to make any smart decisions it seemed, Heather was kind of intimidating her a bit, but only because she had expected Heather to punch at her or scream at her or something, but Heather was taking her apology pretty well and it surprised her quite a bit.

"W-what?....oh that idiot.....Dammit....I'm really sorry about him Heather....really....I don't know why he did it....but there is no good reason for that......Damn him...I know he felt sorry about it...but hell....don't worry I'll kick his ass for this." Cecilia said as she was quite frustrated that her brother had done something worse than she had, "I'm sorry Clyde...he's my brother....and he can be a bit of an ass....still this is a bit unlike him....but at least I get why he felt so bad now...eh...really sorry" Cecilia had really gotten a bit mad at her brother now and quite embarrassed that she had to apologize so much to them, not only for herself but for her brother as well.

"It seems that all I am doing is begging for your forgiveness Heather...I am really sorry....I don't want you or Clyde to think of me as some kind of bitch....If there is anything I can do to make it up for you guys just name it....." Cecilia said, maybe not taking enough time to think what she had just offered though all that much.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

"He Tried What!?!?" Clyde would exclaim loudly as eyes seemed to widen and twitch upon hearing Heather reveal that this Fredrik person had tried to get frisky with her, meaning that his hunch had been correct, and this was definitely something that Clyde had a reason to get pissed about and already wanted to go find this Fredrik guy and kick his ass all over Japan. Even though Heather was more than prepared to beat the guy down as well, Clyde wanted a piece of him as well in order to make sure he never tried anything on Heather again.

While Clyde was surprised however to hear that Fredrik was Cecilia's brother, it still didn't change Clyde opinion of him or his desire to teach Fredrik a less. Clyde did ease up however when he heard Cecilia talk about her desire to punish her brother for his antics, feeling like he didn't have to worry as much about him trying anything again if he knew what was good for him. "Bastard's lucky I don't find him..." Clyde would comment out loud.

Clyde then turned to Cecilia as she continued to apologize further, which he felt she didn't need to. It appeared that Cecilia didn't have anything to do with Fredrik's actions, and as a result, Clyde found no reason to blame her for anything. He still felt like he owed her for helping him get home safely. She was completely forgiven in Clyde's book. "Nah you ain't no bitch... And you've helped me enough already... We're cool, Cec..." Clyde would say to Cecilia, reassuring her that everything with him was fine. He didn't know about Heather though.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Heather would hear Cecilia's frantic attempts at apologizing for her brother, but she wasn't having it. She didn't care if he felt bad about it or not, the fact of the matter was to her that he had suddenly tried taking advantage of her and the thought in and of itself disgusted her. She wanted to make him pay more than she already did for his deeds. The vivid thought of the feeling of him licking at her breasts as he held her up to the wall, she couldn't stand it and her fists clenched tighter. She couldn't tell Clyde the specifics of what happened, but part of her wanted to see him beat Fredrik up as well.

"Denied. I won't accept an apology from you for him, or even from him himself. I'll kill him next time I see him, and you make sure you let him know that. There's nothing he can say, nothing's gonna change what he did to me. Not going to stand for it, and I'm sorry I know you're here pouring your heart out, but he's not getting off so easily." Heather would say as she kept her eyes focused on Cecilia's.

She was about to see her off when she would hear the rest of her words. For some reason they seemed to pique her interest. She looked over at Clyde as he instantly turned down her offer before she would look back at Cecilia. "We aren't though. Tell me, what could you possibly do for me or us that would rightfully make it up to us." Heather would say, turning fully to Cecilia as she would step forward and rest herself on the doorway, interested in what the girl's response would be.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Cecilia could understand that Heather couldn't forgive her brother, she didn't know exactly what he had done, but she was going to have to give her and earful when she met him next time, sadly they didn't live together and they had barley spent any time together after they came to Japan, Cecilia nodded as Heather talked about her meaning to beat him up and *kill him* which Cecilia hoped she was just saying because she was mad, and wouldn't really do it, "We'll see if there much left for you to take care of....if you two ever met again..." Cecilia said with a slight smile.

She smiled as Clyde seemed told her that they were cool and that there was nothing she had to do to make it up for them, because she had helped him out already, "T-thanks Clyde" Cecilia said as she smiled towards him, really happy that he wasn't mad at him or anything, but as Heather spoke up Cecilia smile disappeared for a second, as she had a ponderous look on her face, really wondering what she could do, maybe she couldn't do anything at all, it might have been a stupid thing to offer to do anything to make things up to them, "W-well what do you want I guess....I suppose anything that I can do I would do....so....I don't know....name it and I'll see if i can do it" Cecilia said as she shot a smile towards Heather.

She wondered however what Heather would ask of her, she may end up regretting making this offer, she hoped she wouldn't ask anything weird or demand her to go through any cruel punishment of some sort.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm

"Anything huh?" Heather would say in response as her lips would curl a bit into a grin. The things that could she could possibly have her do for her or them would run through her head as she remained deep in thought for a few seconds. She would stare at the ground, her fingers rubbing against her chin as she tried to come up with the best way for her to get what she wanted and make sure that the girl and her brother wouldn't make the same mistake of getting into their business again.

"OK, I have an idea. I think it's one that you won't find that hard to make happen." Heather would say before she would nod her head and stand up straight, looking at Cecilia. "I want you to find your brother, and tell him exactly this. I want him to be in a match with Clyde. One on one, no jokes or silly business, 24/7 rules of the belt are null and won't apply during the time." Heather would say, seemingly confident in the fact that Clyde would still have his belt.

"Stakes in that match will be as follows. If my Clyde beats Fredrik...I will get to decide both his and your punishment. Whatever I say, no questions about it. Don't worry though, I'm a fair girl. If for some ridiculous reason Clyde ends up losing the match....You have me for two days, i'll do whatever you want no questions asked either. I'm sure deep inside you want to get back at me for being so much better than you are especially when it comes to Clyde's preferences. I'm sure your mind is creative enough to come up with stuff for those days." Heather would say with a confident grin, banking her bet on Clyde all the way. "What do you say? Do we have a deal?" She would finish before extending her hand out, looking for a handshake from Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Clyde was beginning to wonder just what exactly Fredrik did to Heather to make her so upset, examining the expression on her face, it showed an aura of hate that was very similar to the one that Heather initially had for Clyde during their first few encounters. That didn't make him feel any better about it either, the things that Heather was saying were making Clyde believe that this Fredrik guy really deserved an ass-kicking of a lifetime. Clyde did however have no problems with Cecilia, feeling like she was truly sorry for her past actions and was trying to make peace. Her brother however was a different story.

Watching Cecilia and Heather go back and forth between things that Cecilia could offer them and what Heather wants from her, Clyde kept leaning against the doorway as the two talked, figuring that Heather had this covered and would get them what ever she felt the both of them needed, and while Clyde felt that was a little cold even for Heather, he figured it would be for the best since. But as soon as Clyde saw Heather's lips curl into a grin, he couldn't help but worry just a little bit, not having a good feeling about what Heather was thinking about.

Hearing the first part of Heather's demands, Clyde actually eased up and began to smirk a bit at the match that Heather was arranging. A chance for Clyde to get back at Fredrik, beat him to a pulp and not worry about losing his title. It was a sweet deal. Or So he thought until he heard Heather lay down the stakes, which turned Clyde's smile into a look of absolute horror and disbelief. Not because of what would happen to Cecilia if he won, but because of what would happen to Heather if he lost. "W-What!?!?" He yelled out in pure shock as he felt his chest suddenly tighten on his body and grow heavy as his heart began to pulsate. Already imagining and assuming that if he lost, Fredrick or Cecilia would spend those 2 days just having their way with Heather while he could do nothing about it. Just thinking about that was enough to drive him into a state of madness.

"W-What!? No! No! No Fuckin' Way!" Clyde would exclaim in a frenzied almost panicking manner as he dropped his belt and staggered towards Heather and clutched onto her shoulders, looking straight at her with fear in his eyes, no longer as confident as he once was. "Why the hell are you doing this!?!? Don't fuckin' bet yourself like that, goddammit! D-Don't do this to me!" Clyde would yell to Heather as he held her by the shoulders, starting to shake her as he stared at her. Not wanting to face the kind of torture that would await him if he lost.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Cecilia looked on as Heather was deep in thought, her grin made her a bit nervous tough, with the was Heather was looking she had to admit to herself that she begun to regret making the offer, "W-what...I..don't....I can't really make any decision for...." Cecilia said before she stopped and listened to the stakes of the match, she honestly didn't get this girl, she had tried to as nice and apologetic as she could and she actually thought that Heather had forgiven her, but she still wanted to punish her, she gritted her teeth as she heard this, as all that groveling and apologizing seemed to have been pointless.

"Two days....why?....what the hell am I supposed to do with her? she ain't much of a price, Clyde would have been a real price" Cecilia thought to herself before Heather next words really pushed her buttons, she could handle a lot, and she had even ignored Heather earlier insult towards her but this was it, she absolutely hated to be insulted and this particular insult made her blood boil, she clenched her fists and glared at Heather, Cecilia was getting a great urge to punch Heather for this, she then saw Clyde grab a hold of her and shouted at her about how stupid this was.

Cecilia shook her head before she let out loud sigh, "Look honey...you're cute...but I don't know what you want from me....you want to punish me...and Fredrik....and you want Clyde to get a chance to try and beat up Fredrik....Interesting idea...but there are some flaws....first why would I want you?....and why should I put my fate in the hands of my brother....but I guess I can't blame you....you don't want to fight me right because you know you can't take me....so you want Clyde to fight Fredrik instead....a shrew plan....but still you aren't a to tempting price, but I told you anything so I guess I do have to get Fredrik to do this now."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next