by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 9 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 pm

"Im really lookin' foreword to it too... I wasn't exactly sure at first, but considering out little talk tonight. I think I can really afford it now." Clyde would say to Heather a sly smirk towards what he had planned, wanting to surprise her when the time came. "I'll show ya right after I go meet Dante tomorrow, promise Ms. Friction Champ." Clyde would say with a wide grin as he looked Heather in the eyes and saw how interested she was, it really made him want to bring out his surprise now, but he would have to wait till the next day in order to buy his gift.

But as two begin to talk about The AFW, and their child, the smiles fade and turn to worry, mostly for Clyde since he is unsure how to handle certain things happening to his family in AFW. He just couldn't help but be troubled by his doubts and fears about what could happen and it's consequences, which was something Clyde rarely ever thought about until recently. His worries would suddenly halt however as Heather pulls him forth and kisses him deeply, quickly making him forget about his concerns and fears he melts into her intoxicating embrace, releasing a soft mummer as Heather's lips capture him and throw the blonde into sweet bliss.

After the kiss, Clyde listened to everything that Heather had to say and couldn't help but feel so relieved by the end of it. Knowing that Heather understood what he was talking about and assuring him once more that she would only be with him, reminding Clyde of how much Heather loved him and only him. Unable to help but smile but smile at Heather as she said that he belonged to her. A few days ago he was fighting against that, now it brought him warmth. The kind of warmth that would be reinforced as Heather told Clyde to trust her and that she would never think of leaving him. He was always going to be the only for her. It was when Heather said things like that did Clyde know once more that this was the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Damn...You Sure know how to make a guy feel all mushy inside... " Clyde would mutter with a small nervous laugh as he held onto Heather tightly just as she pulled him closer, visibly flustered by Heather's emotional words that brought him relief and comfort. "...I trust ya.... And I sure as hell ain't ever gon' leave you... Im yours forever now... You can't get rid of me... Im Never Gonna Leave Ya..." Clyde would say to Heather with a smile as warm as her's, feeling as if all his troubles from his past, present and even possibly the future had all been fixed by the love of his life. He couldn't help but feel like the luckiest man alive.

"So... Ya got any names for the young-in's... Mrs. Gastin?"
Clyde would ask Heather he wrapped his arms around her tightly before rolling onto his back to put Heather over him while holding her close, teasing her with his words a bit as he called her Mrs. Gastin.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

"Weeell I'm only saying the truth Clyde." Heather would say with a smile on her face as she sees his worried face turn to a smile and hears his response to her words. It was definitely what she was hoping for as she'd rather see and have him this way than have him worrying about her. She promised herself in her heart that that time that she would work to prove her words to Clyde, along with making his calling her 'Ms. Friction World Champ' the truth.

"That's good to hear Clyde...It really is. Althouuuugh I'd never let you go anyways, even if you tried to get away." Heather would say with a bit of a teasing tone before she felt Clyde grasp her tightly before turning himself over, making it so she was lying on top of him. As she leaned in close, her breasts pressing against his chest, she would hear his words accompanied by the teasing nature of what he called her.

"One problem there Clyde..I like my last name. Hoows...Sunderland-Gastin sound hm?" Heather would say, messing with Clyde as she did. She would run her hand up and rub it across his cheek before looking up and thinking of his question."A name huh? That's a tough one actually...Funny thing is I wasn't really thinking of that...Well if I give birth to our future champion daughter..I was thinking...possibly something liiike..Cybil?" Heather would say, clearly really thinking out what she would like before saying the name.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 pm

"Heh... Glad... Don't think I want ya ta' let me go anymore..." Clyde would reply to Heather with a teasing grin of his own as he looked at Heather, easing softly into her touch as she caressed his cheek with her hand, putting him in a rather docile state as he looked up at her affectionately.

"...What? Sunderland-Gastin!? Aww come on... My name ain't good enough for ya?" Clyde would complain to Heather with a light laugh, as he teased her back about taking his last name, but keeping her maiden one. It wasn't exactly that big a deal to him, but he still couldn't help but wonder why she wanted to keep that name, especially since her adopted family's name was 'Nakata'. "...There more of a reason besides you just likin' that name Ms. Nakata?" Clyde would ask, slightly curious towards Heather's choice.

Then as Heather mentioned what she'd like to name her daughter, Clyde couldn't help but repeat it out-loud to see if he would like using that name. "Cybil...Cybil...Cybil... Cybil Sunderland-Gastin... Hm. I like it! Really do. But if we gon' have a boy... I say we name em' Jesse James. Jesse James Sunderland Gastin..." Clyde would announce proudly, not putting much thought at all into the name, he already knew what he wanted to name his kid, but was equally satisfied with that Heather had chosen. He now only curious towards whether or not Heather would like the name he chose.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:01 pm

"Nnno it's nothing like that. It's just..keeping the Sunderland name alive I guess you could say. Sure Dante is going to do that buut...Me and my brother we..have a different view on how the Sunderland name should be represented...As you could probably tell." Heather would say, a bit amused before she hears what Clyde calls her by. "Hah, I bet you think you're reeaal clever calling me that hm? Aah well I guess you'd be right, that really is my adopted family name so it should be what I call myself. Don't get me wrong, I love and respect them to death...but a Sunderland is what I'll always be."

"Any moore questions?" Heather would say with a slight grin before they went to talking about their child. Upon hearing Clyde's name for their child if it was a boy, she thinks about it for a few seconds before tilting her head slightly and nodding it. "Alright, I'll let you have that one, it sounds good to me. I have no complaints." Heather would say with a smile before she would relax herself over Clyde, slowly bringing her arms up to gently wrap them around his head.

"But you know..I'm getting really tired Clyde. All this talking...What do you say we just finally relax for a while. We're here together finally...no one bothering us...I just need some rest...What do you say?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

"Heh... But YOU got someone to keep the Sunderland name goin'. I ain't got no one. No relatives and no kin to carry the name other than me and Bonnie. Im the last Gastin." Clyde would confess to Heather with a seemingly careless shrug, remembering clearly that his Grandparents had all Daughters and no Sons, and that his Mother was the only one who wasn't married and still retained the Gastin name. But Clyde honestly didn't know how to feel towards his name now, he had given the name 'Gastin' such a bad reputation in his life, whether it was in AFW or back home in Texas. He was actually starting to consider having his children take the Sunderland name and let himself end the Gastin name. This train of thought however would be interrupted as Heather mentioned his 'clever' remark.

"Oh Yeah. Real Clever." Clyde would say to Heather in agreement, grinning slyly at her as he did so before listening to what she had to say about the Nakata's, to which he would simply nod in understanding to what Heather felt.

Upon hearing Heather express her acceptance in the name would choose for his son, Clyde would simply smirk before nodding to Heather. "Nah. Ain't got no more questions..." Clyde would say as he eased into Heather's embrace as she wrapped her arms around his head, presenting him a very relaxed, loving comfort that Clyde couldn't get enough of.

"Yoouuu'rree tired? Heh, Im the one whose still sore and got busted open tonight and Im wide awake!" Clyde would say with a light chuckle before easing his head back on the pillows below him. "Yeah... I'd like to rest too... I mean just thinkin' about havin' that lil' chat with your bro makes me tired... But whatever... I'll go see em tomorrow around 7..." Clyde would state with an assuring nod before fully resting his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes as he did so before letting out a yawn. "Just...*Yawn*.... Just try not to come home too late from whatever it is you gon' do tomorrow..." Clyde would say just after releasing a tired yawn, once again hinting at his gift.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:01 pm

"Well yes that's true..but our child is yours as well Clyde. He or she will carry on your name, both our names. A Sunderland and Gastin child. She'll definitely be great." Heather would say with her smile as she wrapped her arms around her head. Basking in the comfort of his warmth, she hugged him tightly while sliding her body down a bit, resting the side of her head on his chest as she listened to him talk.

"Yes I'm tired! It's been quite the long day you know? I know you've been beaten and..battered..bloodied..and all that. But I've had quite the stressful day!" Heather would say a bit teasingly as she kept a smile on her face. As she heard about Clyde's plan to visit Dante the next day, she nodded, laughing a bit as he said how tiring the thought of the whole thing was. "Good! So you'll hold up your end of the deal after all. I'm glad. It should be fine, I'm sure you two will be best friends by the end of the day." Heather would say, adding onto her teasing of Clyde.

As he spoke of her not coming home too late, she looked down thinking a bit. "Well, I can't promise I won't take too long. I have alot to do tomorrow as well. But I'll definitely be back in time for whatever you have in store for me. I don't want to miss That."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Clyde's conflicting thoughts about the surname of his and Heather's children seemed to ease up as Heather's affectionate words calmed and assured him that their child would carry both of their names. Holding back a laugh toward the fact that Heather continued to refer to their child as a 'She'. Heather really wanted to have a daughter apparently, and while Clyde didn't having a daughter, he was more for a son instead. Although It was technically possible for the couple to have a pair of Twins thanks to Clyde's genes, he wanted to avoid having two children with Heather all at once. He felt having one child right now was scary enough, but two? He honestly didn't know if he could handle that.

Despite Clyde's lingering fears and self-doubts that continued to plague his mind, Heather's loving warmth would take all that away as she smiled at Clyde and wrapped her arms around his head. Clyde couldn't help but just melt into Heather's affectionate embrace as she hugged the Texan tightly and rested her head upon his chest. It was pure bliss for the scallywag brawler who had been changed so much by this young woman named Heather Sunderland. Never once imagining since the first time he met her that they would end this way. Together as two happy lovers.

"Heh... Stressful day? Was dealin' Bonnie and Kelly THAT bad?"
Clyde would muse to Heather with a teasing grin of his own before the two talked about Clyde's planned meeting with Dante, intending to hold his own part of their deal even though Clyde honestly doubted that he and his brother-in-law would be best pals. "Heh... Weeee'll seeee... I can picture us gettin' along... But I dunno if I'm gonna be callin' him 'Buddy' by the end of the day. I call Alessa that." Clyde would say to Heather, still grinning at her teasingly.

"I Know You Gon' Love what I getcha. I can hardly wait, myself. But take as long as you need to kick some ass over at Friction tomorrow. I'll be right here. I ain't goin nowhere..." Clyde would assure Heather with his arms draped around her body, resting just above her waist, holding her tightly as she laid over him. Knowing without a doubt that Heather was the one and only love of his life. Wanting to prove that to her tomorrow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Being able to make Clyde's worried fade away, for at least these few moments, Heather would give off a warm smile, feeling as if nothing could be better than it was right there. She was going to hold on to this moment for the rest of her life as she lived it out. Clyde was hers forever now and she wouldn't want it any other way. She wanted to soothe his worries and his troubles for the rest of their lives if she could. She was going to work her hardest to make sure that Clyde was to live his life to the best possible way.

"Ooh you don't even know Clyde. Not so much Bonnie, but that girl just..she drives me nuts. I know I've already said it but..just talking to her for a few seconds. God...I just can't stand it. I hope you know what I mean." Heather would say, letting out an exaggerated sigh as she would rest her head back on Clyde's chest. "With you and Dante though...I think one day you two will get along. I mean..he gets along with anyone to be honest, but I think you'll be able to start to get used to the way he is." She would say before hearing his comment about Alessa. "You get along with her quite a bit don't you?"

"As for thaaat though, I can't wait. I'm really eager to find out what it is you talking so much good about it!" Heather would say with a grin, feeling his arms wrap around her causing her to relax in his embrace. "Hm you changed your mind about me in Friction pretty quickly I see. Heh well don't worry about that. I plan on showing you just how good I can do. No more messing around for me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Hearing Heather's complains and frustrations towards Kelly Conway, Clyde would simply nod in agreement towards her question about whether or not Clyde understood Heather's frustration with a Kelly. In truth, Clyde completely understood how Heather felt about Kelly since he couldn't stand the girl either, finding her to be a walking annoyance known to cause frustration in everyone. Still Clyde was at least mildly happy that Heather's source of frustration and anger and was only Kelly and not his sister, Bonnie.

"Believe me... I know exactly how ya feel... That damn crazy brat's been stirrin' up trouble since day 1 and goes after anyone for any reason. She gave Me plenty of hell, way back... Honestly surprised I didn't choke her, back then..." Clyde would say, admitting that Kelly had annoyed and driven him mad during their earlier AFW days. "...But for reals... Don't worry about her, Heather... Conway can't fight worth a damn! All she do is talk shit, get people pissed off and then get her ass knocked out... She's just like a little Fly tryin' ta' bug ya and getcha mad... Don't let her bother ya, girl. She feeds off that." Clyde would say to Heather, trying to offer some advice to her and get her to no longer worry about Kelly.

"Now as far as me and ya brutha go... I ain't doubtin' that me and him ain't gon' get along... I'm doubtin' that Im gonna get used to his dang ol' goody goody two-shoes routine... I mean I am Scallywag after all, babe... Don't exactly mix well the straight laced good guys, ya know?" Said Clyde to Heather a slight smirk and a careless shrug of his shoulders as he looked up at her. Generally believing that he and Dante would get along and that Clyde could bury the hatchet, even though he couldn't help but be unsure as to how well he and Dante would get along.

Then as Heather responded to his comment about Alessa, Clyde would look to Heather and would raise his eye brow curiously at her as he took her words before he started to grin again and eventually let out a small amused laugh. "Heh... Yeah... I get along with Her very well... More than anyone honestly..." Clyde would admit truthfully despite looking at Heather with a teasing grin, expecting his words to rile her up just a tad bit. Letting them sink in for a moment before he lifted his head up and kissed Heather's lips softly for a moment. Still grinning teasingly at her once their lips parted.

"...Still love you more than anyone in the whole dang world, though... Ain't nobody ever made me as happy as you have..." Clyde would admit to Heather as his teasing grin shifted into an affectionate one, his words being completely true to how he felt about Heather. Even though Clyde got along very well with Alessa and generally considered the girl to be his best friend. While Heather on the other hand, was someone that would often disagree or go against Clyde in some cases. But he knew that Heather was the only girl to ever have so much belief in him and supported him though everything. They had their up's and down's, and it wasn't always perfect but in the end, they loved eachother.

"Tomorrow Im'a getcha somethin' real nice... Somethin' I know you gon' love... Don't wanna say Too much about it, though..." Said Clyde while he continued to grin lovingly at Heather as he felt her body ease against him. "Ahh...Well... I'll admit... Ya made me feel a little better bout the whole friction deal. Im still gon' be a little worried bout them other crazy ladies that wanna get between ya legs, though. But I know you'll kick they ass all over the place. Im likin' ya new attitude though. I know you gon' be great."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9