Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo)

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

"Hey Clyde baby, do you want to have a hentai match? I think it could be fun!" Angel suggested, moaning a bit when she was getting her breasts messaged and her neck bitten.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 pm

"Hmm? Let me think..." Clyde said slowing down with Angel while putting the thought in his head.

"Let's see... Get to make it with Angel... Again! And maybe Win some points for the guys! Yes its a great idea." Clyde thought to himself.

"Alright love you on!" Clyde said giving Angel a quick peck on the lips before falling off the bed. He then scrambbled up to his feet while getting his pants back on.

"Oh but baby I sure as hell ain't gonna be as shy as last time. I tend to win!" Clyde said with a grin while keeping his eyes locked on Angel.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 pm

"Are you sure that putting your pants on will help? Well okay! To make this interesting, if you win, I'll dress up anyway you want me to and then you can screw my brains out!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Clyde knees got a little weak at the thought of Angel's proposal. He just couldn't understand how one beautiful girl could get ahold of him like this.

"Oh baby you better believe im gonna win now! But wait. What if I lose?". Clyde questioned thinking there was somehow a catch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 am

"If you lose? Well I forgot about that part, but now I know of something now...if I win I get to screw you as much as I want for the rest of your career, not just out, but in the rind, even during your matches, deal?" Angel asked, adjusting her panties a little.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:51 am

A smile creeped over Clyde's face his right eye began to twitch as well upon hearing Angel's proposal. And with a tear in his eye Clyde thought to himself, "I... Am... In.... Heaven...".

"Oh It's a done deal my love!!!" Clyde yelled out with great enthusiasm before leaping at Angel, tackling her to the ground and planting a deep kiss on her. Clyde couldn't talk anymore about what was going to happen he had to Angel now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 am

Angel laughed as she was tackled to the ground and she enjoyed the kiss that he planted on her, so she had explored his mouth with her tongue as well, attempting to wrap her legs around his waist.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 am

Clyde's tounge wrestled with Angel own as he pulled her closer to him once she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Clyde then picked Angel off the ground, staying in the position they were in, trying to take her to the bed, but instead started bumping into several things in the dorm.

"Mmm... Sorry..." He said quickly before finding the bed and gently slamming her on it as they remained liplocked.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 am

Angel giggled as Clyde had apologized for bumping her against so many items, she really didn't mind, she would keep up her kissing as well, breathing in to try to suck some air out of him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 am

Clyde remained too busy with kissing Angel that he didnt seem to not know that he was losing air. "Mhmm!" He called out trying to pull out but remained trap between Angel's legs, he looked around and wasn't able to see much to get him outta his current situation, until he looked back at Angel and got a devilish thought.

Clyde Continued to kiss Angel but with his free hand he got ahold of Angel's nose and gently pinched it to stop her from breathing, Clyde giggled as he did this to his queen.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next