Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Demon and Angels.

2 posters

Go down

Demon and Angels. Empty Demon and Angels.

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:13 am

Match Type: Win through Pin, KO, Submission or Death

TIger sighed as he walked upon the grassy plain his cloak covering his body entirely he even had the hood up that blocked out his face though his bright orange eyes could still be seen. He stopped in what he thought was the middle of the field looking up to the sky that looked like an everlasting thunderstorm stayed. He was in a realm that was neither heaven or hell and yet still not earth. IT was here that he would have to take it upon himself to fend off an Angel. Though he usually tried to avoid those creatures it seemed this time it was unavoidable and he had to fight. He reached up to his hood pulling it back showing long orange hair and bright oranges with an unblemished face. If it had not been for the eyes and hair discerning him as a demon would of been nearly impossible.

He let out another sigh as he lightly cracked his knuckles preparing himself for the fight that was to come both mentally and physically. "I guess I knew this was going to happen but still one never thinks it will happen so soon. Though I hope they don't send a new angel that will fight to the death I have no interest in killing a foolish kid angel or not." He closed his eyes taking in a deep breath keeping his energy under control lowering it so not to give away his actual strength. "Well then the die is cast..."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Demon and Angels. Empty Re: Demon and Angels.

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 am

The responsibilities of a Cherubim are numerous and difficult. As Heaven's vanguard and God's greatest guardians, the Cherubim were expected to both be in the front line of the eternal battle against hell and be simultaneously guarding the holy throne from the profaning eyes of demons. They were given great power as a result, but they were still under constant stress to perform seemingly impossible feats as is what is required of them.

As a relatively new Cherubim, Rika Manabe was only given the lesser responsibilities. Her power source was the Cherubim Gabriel, the Hammer of God. She was not his first host nor was she destined to be his last, but she was his host now, and they both needed to get used to it. Their current mission was simple, to either banish or destroy the demon that had somehow managed to wander into Purgatory.

The clouds parted to allow a golden shaft of light to shine through. From the hole int the clouds, Rika descended. She wore she shining Angel Mail (basically what she wears in her picture), holding in her hands a golden sword with flames dancing around. Her six wings fluttered as she landed on the ground, facing Tiger.

"So you're the demon," Rika said, "Will you leave by your own will? Or will I have to drag your dead body out?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 am

(That picture wasn't working for me.)

TIger looked at the girl letting out a small sigh rubbing the back of his head looking at the girl wondering how in the hell someone like her had the power of an angel. He shook his head though he had seen less believable and weirder things so he knew it was all possible. He also knew it would be a stupid move on his part to underestimate his opponent an angel was an angel and that made them dangerous no matter what. "Yes I am but I'd rather you call me Tiger instead of demon. As for dragging my dead body out that is a comment I don't think you will fine easy to back up." His voice was rather cold compared to his normal laid back tone, he truly hated angels no matter what they looked like and how they were.

"I also didn't feel like leaving since I just got here though so I guess we are left quite the predicament aren't we. I mean you could just leave and then there doesn't have to be a fight." He grinned a little bit he wasn't trying to trick her he just didn't feel like fighting but he sure as hell didn't feel like leaving the area either. "I mean I truly have no interest in killing a kid like yourself out in this god forsaken place."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 am

(Here's another picture)
Demon and Angels. 10078777a.jpg

Rika shook her head when she heard Tiger's comment. "No, I can't just leave either. Demons like you belong in hell, and you've managed to break out. I hate to be your prison warden, but I'm afraid you're going to have to go back," she said, raising her sword. "Now, if you don't resist, this won't be too painful." Her sword flared to life, flames dancing along its edges. The golden halo above her head flashed briefly, unlocking Gabriel's powers.

"Just so you know," Rika said, "You'd do well not to treat me as a kid. I have powers the likes of which you've never seen before." With that, Rika would rush forward, sword raised above her head, ready to bring down in a slash toward's Tiger's shoulder.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 am

Tiger sighed it seemed he had no choice but to fight it seemed that this girl didn't realize he had been walking on earth way before her existence was ever even thought of. He wondered if the angel inside her would recognize him though he knew not who the angel was. "Well then I guess you leave me no choice but to actually fight and splatter the blood of another angel upon this ground." His power sudden;y burst his orange aura bursting from his body. Though he was already on the move as he released it his energy tearing up the ground beneath him. HE was moving straight in at the girl aiming to get directly in front of her sending a massive punch enhanced by his demon aura in to her angel mail, it might not shatter but the blow would feel like she had just gotten hit by a transfer truck in the chest.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 am

Tiger's demonic aura didn't faze Rika, because she had more power than what Tiger was exhibiting. Right as Tiger rushed out in front of her, fist raised ready to pummel her, Rika brought her sword down to block head on Tiger's punch, their powers meeting and directly clashing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am

Even as their energy clashed Tiger merely moved back rather not having a clash of energy between fist and sword. He was still restraining himself he just hated that he couldn't of knocked her out in that first blow. He sighed though not really surprised by what had just happened. "It was a good gauge of power connecting with it gave me an insight in to who I'm fighting though I know that's definitely not Micheal." He laughed a little bit shaking his hand out "sorry if I ramble its a bad habit of mine in a fight."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down