by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The End of the Angels

2 posters

Go down

The End of the Angels Empty The End of the Angels

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:54 pm

The crowd was anxiously awaiting the upcoming entrance of the next fighter after having watched a couple of intense matches already. Conversing amongst themselves, the fans had no idea what would be in store for them in a few mere moments. Soon though, the speakers would begin to blast out "The Sound of a Thousand Voices Screaming" as a blond woman began to walk out of the entrance. Green lights would cover her as she stopped walking and simply stood tall at the top of the ramp. The woman looked nearly six feet, and appeared as if she had been crafted with not only the beauty of Aphrodite, but the muscular physique of Atlas as well. Her long blond hair shined underneath the glowing green lights, and her body was barely covered by the tight green bikini she had on. Her revealing attire showed off nearly everything she had to offer. With arms that embodied the word ‘guns’, those large breasts, her firm ass, and those unbelievably hot abs that looked as if they had been chiseled out of marble. Many in the crowd watched in awe as she flexed her arms at the top of the ramp to the excitement of the onlookers

Appearance:

Then after basking in green light with all the eyes on her, the mysterious goddess would walk down the ramp and towards the ring that awaited her. Every step she took had power behind it, and as she reached the ring many noticed the woman wasn’t wearing boots, or any footwear as she was actually barefoot. Reaching up then, the woman would grab onto the middle rope as she pulled herself up and onto the ring apron.

Then, the muscular blond would step through the ropes and walk around the ring with her hands on her hips. It seemed she was evaluating the squared circle as her green eyes looked back and forth. Then, as a faint smile grew across her lips, it appeared as if the woman was imagining a scene before her…and she enjoyed it a great deal.

“So…this is where they’re all at…”, the blond would think before reaching her hand out of the ring, and soon after be handed a mic from a stage hand without even looking away from the imaginary scene. Finally, after looking away from the ring, she’d focus on the audience and begin to speak with the mic in her hand.

“I bet you all wanna see a match…am I right?” The woman would ask as she slowly walked around. “Well that’s exactly why I’m here…but I don’t want just any match…I want a match...no I want payback on those fighters from the Wrestle Angel League! And I want one of those bitches RIGHT! NOW! the woman would shout before she pointed at the announcer table. “So tell somebody to bring one out here to face me, Haruko! And let the rest of them know that they're days are numbered!”

The audience didn’t know what to think of this woman just yet. This Haruko woman was clearly on a mission, and there were a lot of questions that had arisen. Why did she want to face an angel? Was she actually from that league as well? None of them remembered this woman, but...if so, how could they have forgotten such a dominant and sexy figure?

In the end though, none of those questions mattered. All Haruko wanted was a fight. And all the audience wanted to do was watch it. So with the blond starring at the entrance, everyone was on edge as they waited to see just who would come out to face this seemingly vengeful goddess.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

The End of the Angels Empty Re: The End of the Angels

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 am

If Haruko wanted an Angel, she was going to get an Angel. In fact, today was her lucky day, because she was actually going to get two.

The crowd might not have known how to react to Haruko, but they didn’t have the same problem when some rather familiar music began to play, heralding the arrival of Wrestling Angel’s most hated sister act: the Won Siblings were in action tonight. The two hadn’t been seen for quite a while, not since a rather embarrassing altercation with Blade Uehara, but the crowd hadn’t forgotten the pit. Both here and in Wrestle Angels, they'd been well known for their anti-Japanese fervor, and if past patterns and the cocky smirks on their faces were any indication, that wasn’t about to change.

Cindy was the first to speak, bringing the microphone to her grinning mouth. ”Oh my, Bridget, do you see what I see? It seems the AFW’s janitors are slacking.”

Bridget chimed in one cue, stepping forward with a hand on her hip as she peered down at the searing youth in the ring, so eager for an opponent. ”Indeed, indeed. How sloppy.” She shook her head and folded her arms, making sure Haruko knew how lowly she really was. ”You come out here, inexperienced and unblooded, and you make demands? How gauche. How rude. How-”

”-idiotic?”

Bridget smiled back at her slightly bigger sister. ”A good choice, dear sister. An impudent twit like this is undeserving of attention.”

”But today you are in luck, fool.” Cindy threw her hands up in a flourish. ”The Won Siblings will be more than happy to accommodate you. We are even gracious enough to give you the opportunity to choose - who would you rather lose to, my sister or I?”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Haruko watched as her challenge/demand quickly drew out a the Won duo. The two sisters came out full of little words, saying how the blond was unbolted...if only they knew just how blooded Haruko was...Then they might've steered clear of her. But no, the siblings came out to take a goddess like her down...there was no fucking chance of that happening.

"You two have a lot of things to say don't you? I guess I should be thankful though. No really...I'm serious. I'm thankful because you two were nice enough to give me two bodies instead off one~ So how how about you two come down here so I can beat you both? Doesn't that sound nice?~" Haruko would say in a somewhat happy tone which sounded odd considering the treats she was making. But then as the blond continued to speak, she began to sound more and more on edge, vicious even as her face looked angry. "But just so you know, I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what I must look like to you or even to anyone for that matter. So yeah keep on talking shit about me, I fucking dare you both. Because as soon as you two are in this ring, I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to break you...and I'm going to make you pay."

Then suddenly, Haruko's face would turn happy and casual once again as she waved the sister act to come down.

"Now hurry up girls, I've got a lot of work to do so I don't want this to take all day teehee~" she would say with a soft giggle at the end that could barely be heard as she tried to keep herself from laughing at this confrontation. Suddenly she was just finding something funny about all of this, and wasn't too sure what is was herself. It felt as if Haruko was relieved and practically giddy about this fight...not at all concerned about her opponent's skills, their strengths, and their chances of winning.

Sure both of these women were veterans from not only Wrestle Angels, but this one as well, so while the blond should've been on guard, she wasn't. To Haruko, this seemed to be a dream...one that was about to become a nightmare for the Won Siblings. She'd been waiting so long for revenge, and now it was right in front of her. So the blond wasn't going to let this chance get away from her...no way...she was done getting let down. Done with being abandoned...tonight she was going to start making things right, one match at a time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Haruko still had quite a bit more to say, and what she said left the Won Siblings perplexed.

This wasn’t the first time that someone had the temerity to challenge them both, two on one. However, the last time it happened, it was the Purple Dragon, the beast of Wrestle Angels, Hibiki Izayoi. This one was not close to that in terms of notoriety, though the more Cindy looked at her, the more she could’ve sworn the girl looked oddly familiar…

She let the notion go with a mere shrug, investing no real time with it. This was merely another upstart wrestler who needed proper instruction.

”Ambitious, is she not?” Cindy huffed and nodded her sister’s way. ”You bark loudly, dog. But if you’re truly that eager to be put in your place, very well. We will happily share in the task of disciplining you. Sister?”

With a smirk, Bridget waved her hand and stepped aside. ”After you.”

With nothing left to say, the Won Siblings made their way down the ramp, right as the referee made her way in under the ropes. Cindy hopped up on the apron while Bridget came in to start, marching towards the center of the ring with bold steps. Haruko was a fit woman, and oddly tall, but neither of those facts distressed her all that much. Size and strength were no match for experience and skill, and she hardly lacked for pure power herself.

Apart, they would have humbled Haruko. Together, they would humiliate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:14 pm

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down