by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Of Angels and Amazons

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Of Angels and Amazons Empty Of Angels and Amazons

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Pro Style Match

Rules: Standard prostyle restrictions
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, submission or KO

"Alaina Sanders?" Emily asked as she tied her boots. "I mean, I know ye wanted tae find big names tae take on, but the bloody Amazon Alaina Sanders?" She whistled. "Ye don't aim small, that's fer sure, Risako."

Nearby, Risako was brushing her long, elegant purple hair in the mirror. True, it was probably going to get messed up again in the match itself, but it was a pre-match ritual that Risako had gotten all too used to. Besides, she liked looking her best before the match: it was part of her image, after all, to combine elegance and traditional beauty with deadly ring skills.

"Very funny pun there, Emily," she replied with a smile. "And I'm not the one who wanted a rematch, Alaina was. Although..." A sheepish expression crossed her face. "...I was the one who offered the tag match."

"Uh huh," Emily said as she finished one boot and got to the other. "And why did ye ask me, and not Uehara?"

"Well, firstly, because Uehara and I have other targets in mind," she replied, her expression becoming a little bitter as she remembered Beauty Ichigaya. "And second...because if I remember correctly, you had already previously tangled with Alaina's tag partner?"

Emily looked up for a moment in thought. "Oh aye, that Peggy McIntyre lass." She smiled as she resumed tying her boot. "She's a brave one, that's for sure."

"Well, speaking of bravery, why do you ask, Em?" Risako said, turning to glance at her tag partner. "Having reservations?"

Finishing her boot, Emily stood up. "Hardly." She did a few quick arm stretches. "I'm just disappointed ye didn't invite me fer a crack at the Amazon sooner. Come on, we'd best not keep the crowd waitin'."

Spoiler:

A few minutes later, the two former Wrestle Angels were striding down the ramp, to the cheers of their many fans. The two struck an interesting contrast, with the slender Risako giving off an air of willowy elegance and calm, contrasted to the taller Emily who seemed more on guard. Both, however, gave off the impression of seasoned and powerful wrestlers as they made their way to the ring.

Sliding under the ropes, Risako hopped to her feet and stared at the ramp, waiting to see if Alaina and her partner would show up...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Of Angels and Amazons Empty Re: Of Angels and Amazons

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:36 pm

"Are ya sure about this? I know I want my hands on Emily as bad as anyone but Panther Risako made you look bad in your match. Are we ready as a team for this?" Peggy asked, surprisingly apprehensive given how she usually acted. The Irish Amazons weren't exactly off to a great tag start but they didn't necessarily mean anything even if each one had recently lost solo matches to each member of the other team.

"She won, but she got lucky to beat me the way she did. I was having an off day. It won't happen again that is for sure." Alaina said as she checked out her green leopard print swimsuit.

Before they knew it their entrance music began to play and the two came out looking be to all about business tonight. Each one walked down the ramp staring a home through the respective women who beat them not long ago. Climbing onto the apron they made their way straight to their corner, quietly going over strategy as they looked to their opponents.

Peggy stayed on the apron, hands on the rope rope as Alaina began to make her way to the center of the ring.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:17 am

As Alaina and Peggy finally arrived, Risako couldn't help but smile. Despite how handily she had defeated the larger woman, and despite Alaina's vow of a rematch, the two of them had parted on fairly good terms. Because of this, Risako had been looking forward to her rematch against the Amazon, to see what the tiger-striped wrestler could do when she was hungry to get even. Next to her, Emily watched the two intently, sizing up, Alaina, noting how powerful she was...but also seeing the bitter, determined look that Peggy was giving her.

As their opponents got to the centre of the ring, Risako took a step forward. "We meet again, tiger stripes," she said, folding her arms. "I see you managed to keep our little appointment-- and, just as you promised, you even brought a cub." She smiled at Peggy. "You must be the Ms McIntyre I've heard so much about? From what I've heard, you've been doing your family legacy proud."

"She's something, but she's 'ardly a legend. Not yet," Emily cut in from where she was cooly engaging in a stare off with Emily, before shifting her gaze to Alaina. "Emily Nelson. Charmed tae meet ye, Ms. Sanders. I've heard so much about you, an' I can't wait tae see if they're true."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:49 am

Alaina seemed to soften up a bit when she heard both Panther and Emily speak. As much as she was driven to win these two were very professional and more personable than many of the other women around. Alaina smiled to them and nodded, waving as she spoke. "This time is going to be different than the last time we met. However it is still very nice to see you again, and I can't wait to see how the match goes." Alaina said to Panther before turning her attention to Emily. "I have heard a lot about you and have seen some of your matches, hell we just spent quite a bit of time looking over the match tape of when you faced off against Peggy. Mixing it up with you will be a blast as well!"

Peggy was still a little more serious. She felt like she had far more to prove to everyone than Alaina did. She had more to prove than the other team did. Alaina could point to her career and make a claim that she had an off day against Panther, people would believe that. Peggy's record was.... spotty. At times she looked poised to step up to some sort of title contention, and at others she looked like an inexperienced rookie. she was going to become more consistent, wiping away the latter. "Thanks lass, it is nice to meet ya. I'm gonna leave a mark tonight all right, n' don't go thinkin' I'm just the weak link of the team for you to focus on."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:02 am

Emily raised an eyebrow, and smiled, despite herself, at Alaina's comment. "Oh? So my greatest hits 'ave been watched by the Amazon, Alaina Sanders, herself, have they?" She chuckled. "I 'ope you like what ye saw, then. You'll be seeing, and feeling, a live demonstration in a few minutes." Turning her head back to Peggy's glare, she smiled at the Irishwoman. "And dinnae worry, lass, you'll have yer shot at a rematch. This, I promise ye."

Risako, of course, took no notice of the tension between the two, and remained aloof as she slicked her hair back. "So, who wants to start off? Em, you seem to be practically raring to go, and Ms McIntyre, you seem pretty eager as well...although a part of me wants to see what you can do as well."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 am

Alaina was already in the ring and stepped forward while Peggy was in place out on the apron, smiling. "It won't matter who ya send in, Alaina will show ya why she is the best either way." Peggy said. She also knew Alaina was the more experienced member of the team, the better member honestly. She was the starter, Peggy was the relief.

Alaina stepped towards the center of the ring and held her hands out for a contest of strength, smiling to both women. "Once you two figure it out just let me know. You know where to find me when the bell rings." Alaina said confidently remained in place, her eyes going back and forth among both of the former Wrestle Angels as she waited to see who was facing the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Emily smiled at Alaina. "Well, when you put it that way, how can I say no?" She glanced back at her tag partner. "Sorry, Risako, I know this is yer rematch an' all. I promise tae leave her mostly undamaged fer ye later on."

"Oh, don't hold back on my account, Em," Risako purred, before sliding back under the ropes. "Just remember to tag me in once you start to have trouble."

"IF I start to have trouble," Emily replied. Smiling, she turned back to Alaina, the tall Scotswoman almost a match for Alaina in size. She held out her hands to.mirror Alaina's movements. "Well, Miss Sanders, shall we?"

And with that, the moment the bell rang, she would dart forward to tie up aghressively with Alaina in a classic lockup!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 am

Alaina smiled and nodded at Emily who looked a bit bigger than Panther Risako but smaller than Alaina. She was going to make everything she did in this match count. "Lets, and before you get any delusions you will have trouble, there is no if about it!" Alaina said as she surged forward, grabbing Emily in the grapple! Alaina was going all in, holding nothing back as she was determined to showcase her raw power tonight, and there was no better way to start that off than by pushing Emily back as forcefully as possible!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:16 am

Emily quickly found herself gritting her teeth as she and Alaina engaged in a classic grapple...and almost immediately, she found herself being forced back, step by step, as she and Alaina pushed and twisted against each other. "Hnnn...I see...those muscles...aren't just fer show," she managed to say as the two powerful women grappled.

Then, suddenly, Emily would slacken her grip and twist to the side, hoping to suddenly whip Alaina to the ropes. The moment Alaina came back, Emily would spin to the side, hoping to grab her arm and catch her in a perfectly timed flip to down to the mat!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:07 pm

"Just wait until I slam that pretty backside of yours down onto the... woah!" Alaina shouted as she was whipped into the ropes. She bounced off and right into the clutches of the waiting Emily who hip tossed Alaina hard onto the mat! Aliana groaned and the ring shook with the impact. The Amazon got right back up, a bit hunched over while she rubbed her lower back!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content