Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Of Angels and Amazons

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Of Angels and Amazons - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Angels and Amazons

Post by Underdog21 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Emily gritted her teeth as she squeezed into Alaina, her arm coiling tightly around the other girl's throat. Not that Alaina was taking this lying down, however-- already, Emily could feel Alaina grabbing at her arms, and felt the amazon's sheer strength as Alaina tried to pry herself free. Emily held on for as long as she could, trying to weaken Alaina as much as possible with this choke hold even as the Amazon threatened to burst free.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Alaina felt herself prying her way free, struggling against the considerable power of Emily! However Alaina wasn't going to be upstaged and felt her strength slowly winning. She tried to get her head free, with enough wiggle room to lean it forward before exploding back, to smash the back of her head into Emily's face! Alaina was going to power and bash her way out of this hold if it was the last thing she did. Her hopes were to take the fight to Emily although a tag to Peggy may be happening sooner rather than later if Alaina isn't able to get things working according to the plan she came up with alongside Peggy.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:37 am

Emily was straining now to hold on to the Amazon, pouring her considerable strength into the rear naked choke to wear Alaina down. This early in the match, she wasn't about to KO her bigger opponent, but at the very least she was going to slow her down a bit. At this stage, Emily was thinking of pulling Alaina back to her feet to whip her towards the ropes.

Alaina, however, was one step ahead, suddenly slamming her head back into Emily's face! The Scotswoman grunted and was sent staggering back, releasing Alaina as she was momentarily dazed...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Alaina shook her head, gasping for breath as she rose awkwardly to her feet, fully standing and wobbling a bit. She saw Emily was dazed and knew she had to try to take advantage of this. Alaina lumbered forward reaching out to try to take a page out of Peggys playbook. Alaina tried to grab Emily and pull her close while hooking a leg with one arm. Alaina wanted to try to lift Emily and send her flying back towards the Irish Amazons corner with an exploder suplex! It would definitely put a hurting on Emily while setting her up for something Alaina had in mind.....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:31 am

Emily shook her head, still trying to clear away the cobwebs as her head rang like a bell from that headbutt. She had been expecting some rough moves from the Amazon, but she hadn't been expecting so...unelegant. She groaned as she turned again to face the Amazon...and quickly felt a burly arm wrap around her ehad, while another suddenly hooked around her thigh.

Before she could so much get a punch off in reply, EMily's entire world went upside down, and she slammed hard into the mat. She let out a loud cry of pain as she was suplexed hard into the mat, her back arching upwards as she rolled onto her side, eyes screwed shut in pain...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Alaina felt satisfied watching Emily crash to he mat, and Peggy jumped around on the apron clearly pleased with Alaina's selection of offense. Alaina nodded to Peggy and pulled Emily up by the head only to wrap it under her arm and fall back to plant her to the canvas with a DDT!

If Alaina pulled this off she would flip Emily over onto her back as Peggy climbed to the top rope, perching on the turnbuckle. With Emily laid out and on the mat Alaina would tag a waiting Peggy in to the match and she would enter by leaping off the top rope and crashing down on top of Emily with a high altitude elbow drop!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:39 am

Emily clenched her teeth as she rolled on the mat, trying to will her hurting body to move. She felt like an idiot, for having tried to wear down the Amazon so early in the match, and now she was paying for it. Her head was suddenly grabbed, and she was pulled up wobbling to her feet...before she could even throw an elbow up at Alaina, an arm wrapped around her head, and a second later, gravity shifted. Emily only managed to give out a startled cry before she was DDT'd hard into the mat, her body jolting before she fell over onto her back, unmoving.

"EMILY!" Risako shouted to her teammate, alarmed at the beating that Emily was starting to take. She could only watch as Alaina tagged Peggy in: the Irish girl proceeded to spring off the top rope, nailing Emily with an elbow drop! The blow sent Emily rolling onto her side, clutching her hurting midsection, her face twisted tightly in pain. The Noble Fighter was in serious trouble now.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Peggy was in, flying in to the match with force! She saw Emily roll away to her side and Peggy decided to help Emily out a bit as she shoved Emily over onto her stomach away from the ropes. Peggy went about sitting on Emily's backside while draping Emily's arms over her legs before reaching her hands around to Emily's chin yanking it back! Peggy was hell bent on locking in a camel clutch to Emily to keep her reeling after her elbow drop entrance!

"Whats wrong? Not happy to see me again!?" Peggy said as she grit her teeth, pulling back as hard as she could.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 am

Emily groaned as she flopped onto her side, barely able to move after that devastating blow. She quickly felt someone shoving her onto her stomach...that was, before her arms were draped over someone's knees. "Aw no..." Emily groaned, knowing what was coming next, just before her chin was wrenched back hard in a painful camel clutch. She groaned, biting back a scream of pain, though this didn't stop her boots from kicking at the mat.

"Nnnh...I'm...very happy...te see ye again, luv..." Emily managed to groan between clenched teeth. "Though I canna say...I missed ye...half as much...as ye clearly missed me..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Peggy kept hold, leaning back as far as she could to really take the screws to Emily! "Oh you know I have been dreaming of a chance to get my hands on you again! Alaina and i have both talked plenty about our last matches against the both of you and lemme tell ya this will end much differently!" Peggy shouted back to Emily, tested up as she gave the hold her all, driven to make Emily feel as much pain as possible while she still had her in her clutches! Peggy didn't want this woman to show her up and right now the Irish Amazons had a great candidate for a woman they should isolate as much as possible for this matchup!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content