Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo) Empty Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo)

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Angel had been leading Clyde around for a while, before finally getting to her room, listening to some scoffing at her, but she didn't care, after all, she wasn't one to really care what people thought. She had started to open the door and walked in. "Please, come in my sweet knight!" Angel said, going to her closet and started to strip in front of him, before sleeping on some underwear and some jeans and a black 'The Who' shirt. "Pardon that this isn't the fanciest shirt, or clothing for that matter, but this will have to do. So, what do you want to listen to? You can choose as I go get the beer!" Angel said, slowly strutting off to get the beer and came back, tossing him a beer when he was ready.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo) Empty Re: Angel's 'Knight' (for Lobo)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Clyde followed Angel through the dorm halls to her room like lovesick puppy who just happend to be handcuffed. He didnt once take his eyes of off her as she stripped in front of him, nearly giving him a nose bleed as he saw her remove her wrestling attire and stand completly naked in front of him while she began to change. "My God... It's like Heaven!" Clyde said to himself as he was stil bound in the handcuffs.

"Well baby... seeing that shirt makes my wanna listen to 'The Who'" said Clyde before seeing a beer tossed at him, which he did indeed catch with his teeth.
"Lovin the beer my queen... But you forgot to remove the handcuffs!" Clyde said speaking through his teeth with the bottle of beer in his mouth.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"Oh, right!" Angel said, as she went up to him and grabbed the key and uncuffed him, throwing the cuffs behind her. "Sorry about that, it's the good thing that all cuffs use the same key!" Angel said, opening the beer and started to drink from it, some dripping onto her shirt. "Sorry! I'm not the cleanest drinker!" Angel then decided to take off her shirt and poured some beer on her breasts. "See what I mean?" Angel said, winking at him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:30 pm

"Ah that's better!" Said Clyde happy that his wrists were finally free of the cuffs. He was just about to start drinking his beer before he saw Angel spill some of her beer then poor the remainder of it on her breasts as she removed her shirt. This left Clyde comepletly godsmacked, he watched Angel pour the beer all over her breasts with a wide open mouth and eyes.

"Ughhhh....." Clyde mutterd as he accediently spilled the beer over himself as well, though he seemed not to notice as his attention was all on Angel.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh dear, looks like you spilled some on yourself too!" Angel said, grabbing his shirt and started to slowly take it off for him, looking at him with a blush. "Do you want to clean this off of me..." Angel said, leaning in to whisper to him. "...with your tongue?" She asked, licking his cheek as she took of her bra. and sat back down, winking to him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Clyde's heart seemed to stop as Angel removed his shirt, his face blushing even deeper than her's.

Once Angel had her bra, Clyde didn't even bother to respond to Angel's request, he simply leaned foreward and took ahold of Angel and began tracing his tounge around her Beer coated breasts. He licked both clean and began to suck on her left nipple once he had finished.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

"Mmm, that is so good! Keep it going!" Angel said, pulling him in closer, loving how he was doing something to please her. Angel would then move him away from her and stand up. "I think we should go to my bed, let's have more fun!" Angel said, going to her bed and removed her pants. "Come here my handsome knight!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:02 am

"Yes my Queen..." Clyde said as he stripped his pants away leaving him with just his boxers. Clyde then joined Angel on her bed as he pounced on her lightly, giving her a deep passionate kiss once he landed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

Angel had started to moan in his mouth, enjoying how direct he was with her, she found the taste of beer from his mouth somehow tasted good to her, and she loved how he hung on her every word. She started to message his crotch as they kissed deeply, hoping to get a good reaction from him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Clyde let out a lust filled moan as Angel began to message Clyde's cock, growing fully erect in a matter of seconds after her angellic touch, this forced him to ditch boxers and now commando. But Clyde continued to embrace Angel, leaving several kisses along her neck as he gan to message her breasts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next