Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chill out Andy (RP - complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chill out Andy (RP - complete) Empty Chill out Andy (RP - complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Andy was laying on a deckchair after another dive into the pool. His sculptured body glistening under the sun, wearing only a tight-shorts swimsuit and his sunglasses, chilling out in a lazy morning without events...so far.

It had been a while since his last fight, and the japanese/italian kid was starting to crave for a new challenge, but the sunny morning was too warm and pleasurable to really care now. "Yawwnnn... where are you girls, this is Sex Wars after all, no?" he smiled, basically kidding by himself since nobody was apparently around, then he would stretch lazily and lay back again.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Chill out Andy (RP - complete) Empty Re: Chill out Andy

Post by MrsIffy Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 am

You looked very comfortable with yourself, lying in complete surrender to the sun's warm rays from above. Though it has only been a short while since Phe had discovered herself within in coils of the AFW, she knew much about the girls here--and especially thier devious tendancies with picking on the boys.

Not Phe, however. Not today.

This time, she only wanted some peace and quiet to herself as well. And it seemed that she was going to take the same initiative you did and just relax....

Away from the competitive arena with no sight of a referee....this was what a girl needed oh so badly.

Phe wasn't sure if your eyes were still open while you laid there, so she felt semi-confidant that you weren't able to see what she had on, or lacked for that matter.

So, she crept over to the pool side and took out her beach towel, careful not to disturb you while you slumbered.

Last edited by 725 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 pm

After a while under a warm sun, the heat was becoming a bit uncomfortable, thus inducing Andy to get up after a few fruitless squirmings on his deck chair.

"Mnnf... maybe a dive", he thought to himself, taking his shades off and approaching the edge of the pool. "Andy Nakamura gets ready for his dive... is it going to bring the gold medal?", he announced to an imaginary crowd, preparing to dive with humoristic professionality.

And, just while he was diving, his eyes caught a glimpse of a movement, and he realized that he was not alone anymore. "Uh...! A...a girl...??" , he blinked in surprise, losing his coordination. One moment after, a loud splash was heard as he fell into the pool like a boulder.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 am

Well. There went her only chance for some alone time.

Thanks to the cold water from your big dive, her soaked hair was now plastered over her face, and hundreds of small goosebumps erected across her fair skin.

"H-hey! What's the big Idea---aaaah....ahh...aahh-CHOO!!!!!"

Phe sneezes, sniffles, clears her throat, and then tries again.

"What's the big idea, boy! Don't you see me sitting here!?"

The water may have been cold, but there definatly lied heat in her words.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Andy's head popped out of the water, blinking in confusion for a slight moment, then he cleared his blurry vision and looked up at the upset girl. She was scolding him of course and she was... damnedly beautiful, even in her soaked state and with a stern expression on her face. Under the sun, his tanned skin was shimmering with pearl-like drops of water, causing the already embarassed Andy to blush to an even deeper shade of red.

"U-Uh.... i..i'm sorry but i had not seen you.. i mean... i saw you in the last moment, that's why i lost balance...i mean.. ugh.. nono, it's all my fault of course... " , he babbled in a clumsy attempt to apologize. "Urgh, you sure know how to hit a girl's attention, Andy-baka (idiot), you better shut up and stop worsening your situation", he thought to himself.

"S-Sorry....", he eventually repeated looking like a scolded child, which could be hilarious, thinking that he was the current Sex Wars champion. Still, he remained a high school student after all.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks to you...thanks to your....big, wet entrance, the black mascara that she wore now seemed to melt over her eyes and down her cheeks, and her eye shadows had been smudged all over face.

How terrible!

And to think Phe had spent sooo much time infront of her mirror, making sure that her cosmetics brought out the full, deep, brown color of her eyes.

All ruined!

Her brows suddenly curl up, and before you knew it, Phe's eyes stared you down intesily. It didn't even matter to her how good you looked with only your swimming trunks on. With your bare flesh....and how the small drops of water played wonderfully across.....your....tanned skin............

Soon, Phe's anger went away.

"Hmmmmmmm......This guy looks good....too good!"

Phe thought to herself, but she can't let you know that just yet. So, she kept on her angry face and crossed her legs, trying her best to look upset.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 pm

As expected from a male, Andy had not any idea of what might go through Phe's mind, and the only thing he knew was what would hit his eyes:
She was beautiful, it was only the two of them by the pool, and he had reached the achievement of making her upset already!

"Geez, i'm really hopeless..", he scolded himself silently, looking up at her.

Phe's stern expression looked both cute and sexy as the girl crossed her legs in front of him, but he wouldn't dare to say such a stupid/imprudent thing. Still, he was supposed to say something soon or late.

"A-Again.. i'm sorry for my clumsiness, i hope there's anything i can possibly do to be forgivable, beyond of course...." he adds with a shy smile "beyond of course promising you that i'll NEVER try again a dive into the pool".

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:49 am

"Really?"

Phe raises one eyebrow at the sight of your plead. She smirks only a little, but not enough to ensure you that she was actually impressed with your impish anticts.

However, now that your eyes had manged to take a glance at her, it couldn't be hard to not notice how much of a treat she looked, sitting by the pool.
Her brown, chocolate hair rests over the young, supple skin of her shoulders without kink. Smooth as silk...and soft as butter....

And who would've thought that your little accident had only brought out the full shine of her skin, that is now radiating with a perfect fair tone underneath the sun. Nothing too light, nothing too dark. Just....perfect.
A little further down, you could see that her luscious, soft lips now looked a little wet from the big splash.

"Anything you could do to be forgivable?"

Phe's lips parted and moved slowly as she repeated your words back to you. Her legs uncrossed, parted, then crossed themselves back again while she remained silent. Phe was obviously thinking about something. But what?

"Well....what can you do to make it up to me?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:02 pm

To Andy's mind, Phe's words sounded like: "well i'll give you a chance to show that you're NOT an idiot", which was obviously better than "Get lost jerk", but still made him feel very nervous.

"Uh..nice question. What can a silly guy who fell into the pull at your mere vision offer to a girl like you..?" , he sits at the edge of the pool nearby your deckchair with a thoughtful expression, shiny drops running down along his well toned body as you get a chance for a closer glimpse.

"...I know a gracious Italian restaurant not far from the campus, but dinner together would be a lovely event for me so that i'll be happy if you accept, but i guess it doesn't count as a way to forgiveness, h-hehe...", he pauses for a slight moment, then something comes to his mind.

"uhm let me see... maybe i have an idea.... oh, and by the way, my name is Andy. Sorry for the incident but pleased to meet you" he said, stretching his hand out with a nice smile, his cheeks slightly red as he looks up at Phe's alluring and a lil bit intimidating beauty.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:43 am

"Restaurant? Italian?"

Your little wager sounded good. Afterall, Phe hadn't eaten in a while. Not only that, but Phe had also grew more curious of you the longer she watched you stagger over yourself, comically.

"Alright, Wendy. You got me. A date it is. Buuuuuut...."

Phe holds up a finger to her chin in thought.

"Since it's an italian place after all, it sounds pretty expensive, right? Aaaaaand...if we make it there, you might have to buy me a ton of dishes, you know...since I'm soooo hungry.....

Sill thinking, she gets up, and rings out her hair. Not a second later, a perfect idea had come to her.

"So how about....If....we wrestle for the tab! You win, you pay the bill! I win, you still pay the bill! Sounds fair right?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Chill out Andy (RP - complete) Empty Re: Chill out Andy (RP - complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next