by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Back In Action

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back In Action Empty Back In Action

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:59 pm

Suzumi had been out of action for a long time, much longer than she ever anticipated. The former Wrestle Angel was in her orange and white swimsuit, kneepads and boots decked out in her wrestling attire. She was watching matches backstage hoping that she could fill on on the card.

She was on a standby, eager to step into the ring. Suxumi wanted to get back in action. She was ready, feeling better than ever before.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Back In Action Empty Re: Back In Action

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:24 am

The young man was finally here, after working hard as a young and upcoming pro-wrestler, the Blazing Warrior finally made it to the promised land of AFW. Though it was not as famous as it once was, for Daichi it was still the biggest promotion that he had ever gotten a gig at. Despite him joining AFW, he was not sure when or if he would get a chance to get on the card because he still had a lot to learn and no doubt there were many who also were waiting a shot much before he came.

Daichi:

Clad in his blue wrestling briefs with white and yellow strikes and a sleeveless white and blue jacket, the young male's eyes sparkled in excitement while walking around backstage until he saw a someone he recognized. "Oh wow! Its Suzumi Ishikawa! I know you from Wrestle angel's! What are you doing here?" he said with a bright smile and a wave, approaching her with an overexcited attitude!

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:43 am

"Oh! Hey there!" Suzumi said as she was approached by a young man who looked to be a wrestler. Based on how young he looked she guessed he was a very young wrestler or rookie. "Yeah, I totally made a name for myself during the start to my wrestling career there. I took a break from wrestling before coming to AFW and have been a bit inactive but I am looking to totally step back in the ring and dominate." Suzumi said.

"I bet you can handle yourself in the ring, you look fit and totally have tons of energy don't ya? That is like really cool and a great tool to have in the ring."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:59 pm

She was quite right in assuming that Daichi was either a young wrestler or rookie. In fact, he was both. However, he had shown great potential to his trainers and thats why he was chosen to be put up with the main roster. There was also a need for more wrestlers to perform so Daichi was the perfect choice.

He was still quite excited to be meeting a wrestling veteran and Suzumi would explain her rise from Wrestle Angel's and eventually shifting towards AFW where she had been inactive for a bit but was looking to get back into action. Daichi smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Oh wow good luck with that. I'm sure you'll do just fine when you get back in the ring. As for me, thanks! Yeah I am new and yeah I have loads of energy! I want to be the best submission wrestler in AFW!" he said giving her a bright smile.

"Someday I'll be the champion too, proving that I am the best" he would say, eager to prove that he was the next big thing in AFW.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:44 am

"Oh yeah? The best submission wrestler huh?" Suzumi said with a chuckle. He seemed like a good kid and full of enthusiastic energy. "Well I am totally here to prove that I am still one of the best submission wrestlers here. I bet you are good but not sure you can totally measure up to me in between the ropes." Suzumi said as she looked over at him with her hands on her hips, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she looked him over.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:06 am

Daichi would nod his head enthusiastically when Suzumi repeated what he said. She chuckled a bit, clearly in the mood to disagree with the young man. However, there was no malice in her tone. "Uh-huh, that's right!" he would say, doing a fist pump in the air.

However, she was quick to tell him that it was her intention to be the best submission wrestler. He grinned and rubbed his nose, he respected her but it was his dream to be the best submission wrestler. Suzumi was obviously going to be an obstacle but this is why he joined AFW in the first place.

He chuckled, rolling his shoulders and stepping up to the veteran. "Hehe I am good! The best. How about a competition? The winner of the competition gets to call themselves the best submission wrestler in AFW?" he said putting his hand out to her for a handshake.

"Wrestling matches, gym competitions....I can beat you in anything Suzumi-san!" he said.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:45 am

"Oh yeah? Is that so? Well how about we see if they need a match to fill out the card tonight? We can have a submission match and we'll see who can make who tap out?" Suzumi asked with a smile on her face. She felt like she was ready, and in fact had been hoping for a return to an AFW ring tonight. Perhaps this was it, and she could show everyone that she still had it...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:28 pm

It seemed Suzumi was quite eager to test him on that too. She would question him about whether he really could beat her and become the best submission wrestler before proposing instead of questioning and debating on the issue, they should check if there is a spot on the card available where they could have a match to prove that instead.

His eyes lit up and gleamed in excitement in having his debut match against a veteran. He would nod his head, overly excited about the chance. "Challenge accepted" he said with a confident grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:23 am

Suzumi smiled and began looking around. "Okay, I will totally find someone who can make this happen! However you are going to like learn to really be careful what you wish for by the time that bell rings." Suzumi said with a wink as she made her way off to find an official offering their idea to fill a gap on the card. She really hoped it would work and wanted to show this new wrestler why you didn't just walk in claiming to be the best.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:18 pm

Daichi's eyes lit up in excitement, he would smile back at her and would begin to jump up and down in excitement, rolling his shoulders and shaking his arms loose to limber up. "Hehehe that's awesome" he would say, pumping his fist in the air as he could barely contain himself.

This was going to be his break, against a veteran submission wrestler no less, and if he wanted to prove he was going to be the best submission wrestler here, Suzumi would be the perfect wrestler to defeat.

"I'm ready for you Suzumi! I know I can make anyone submit, even you" he would say, refusing to back down against the best submission wrestler at wrestle angels.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next