» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 12:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 12:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 12:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amazon Sighting In The Gym

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amazon Sighting In The Gym Empty Amazon Sighting In The Gym

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:02 am

Alaina arrived at the gym and began to change.  She had managed to get there early and was going to be using the practice ring for a bit of her workout.  That meant Alaina would actually be wearing some wrestling attire instead of typical gym workout gear.  Alaina emerged from the locker room wearing her two piece tiger print wrestling attire, kneepads and boots.  Alaina didn't see many people there, at least no one she recognized.  

Amazon Sighting In The Gym TNtCIbT

The amazon began to walk towards the practice ring, ready to start off her workout by running ropes until she felt properly worn out.  She knew endurance was key and nothing worked it while familiarizing oneself with the ring like running ropes.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Amazon Sighting In The Gym Empty Re: Amazon Sighting In The Gym

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:06 am

Yusha entered the gym, changing into her wrestling attire. She was planning to use the ring too! She was always up for more training, but she just loved being in the ring.
Amazon Sighting In The Gym The_ev10
Coming out of the locker room, she looked around and saw a few people. Already in a ring, however, was The Amazon herself, Alaina Sanders! Yusha had always been such a huge fan of her, and there she was! The bubbly redhead would soon make her way over to the ring she was in, hoping to catch her attention!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:10 am

Alaina was running ropes and bouncing along when she noticed someone approaching. Alaina didn't recognize her but there had been a bit of an influx in new faces around Friction lately so initially she thought nothing of it. However after bouncing off the ropes a few times continuing her run this woman was closer and looking up at the practice ring.

"Oh hello! How is your workout going?" Alaina asked as she kept running the ropes. "Did you need this ring? I just got in but have some other stuff I can do for a workout." Alaina added.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:05 pm

Yusha felt nervous as she approached, finally getting to meet Alaina and not quite knowing what to say. The very noticeable size difference didn't help either. Her idol soon began speaking to her as she had been noticed, causing the redhead to try and collect herself before beginning to speak.

"Oh, hehe! Hi, I'm good! Just got here." The bubbly little wrestler looked up at her with a big smile, likely not having been noticed right away as The Amazon just kept running ropes. "No, you can stay in the ring! It's just... you're Alaina Sanders, hehe! I've always been such a huge fan of you, it's so awesome to see you in person! Yusha bounced a bit in excitement.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:11 am

Alaina smiled and nodded to the young woman. She reminded of Alaina when Alaina was starting out at the Friction gym in her rookie year. Awestruck at finally having made it. Alaina pulled up on the top rope and knelt on the middle rope to make room. "Well if you want to join me for a bit you are welcome to! I was just starting things off by running ropes to work on my endurance and such." Alaina said before leaning forward a bit. "And your name is?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:03 am

The little wrestler's eyes widened in surprise as she saw Alaina pull the ropes open, welcoming her in. "W-Wow! Yeah, hehe! I'd love to train with you!" Yusha then entered the ring and looked up into The Amazon's eyes, unable to contain her smile. "Hehe, my name is Yusha!"

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:23 am

"Well Yusha it is nice to meet you. Come on in, I was just running ropes to kick things off so I can bounced off those ropes running across the ring while you go the other way. We just need to make sure not to run in to each other." Alaina said as Yusha came in to the ring. "Ok, we got ten minutes of running. Go as quick as you can maintain, always try to keep moving. Even if you have to stop and walk the ropes as long as you don't stop it is fine. Are you ready?" Alaina asked as she took a second before she began her rope running routine trying to work endurance before anything.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:20 am

Yusha excitedly bounced in place a bit, listening to Alaina. "Hehe, yep! I'm so ready!" The speedy little redhead was used to running, but she was always up for more training, especially with The Amazon. She went and leaned on the ropes for a second to get ready before starting her own rope running.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:26 am

Alaina and Yusha were running the ropes and while Alaina wasn't as fast this was about endurance. Alaina was maintaining a speed she knew was the fastest she could do while not slowing down at all during this time although at the end she tended to just go as fast as she could and burn out. "So Yusha what do you like about wrestling and what made you want to do it for a career?" Alaina asked as she kept bouncing and running along in the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:16 am

Yusha wasn't going at top speed, only running just a bit and conserving her energy. "Well, it's a long story, hehe..." The little redhead didn't want to explain too much, knowing she had a tendency to talk once she got going. "Well, I started in high school because I always liked watching it, so I tried it out! There was a personal reason too, but because of that and how much fun I've always had with it I knew I wanted to go professional!" Yusha continued running and bouncing as well.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next