by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo

2 posters

Go down

A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo Empty A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:11 pm

The lights turn on to reveal the ring has been turned into a strange set. Red carpet has been placed over the mat while marble columns and fresh flowers were arranged on all four corners of the ring. A plate of fruit sat between to luxurious seats, laying a top one the beautiful if vicious self proclaimed goddess of love Aphrodite was smiling as she plucked a grape from the vine to eat. Her belt, the Tension Hentai Championship was laid down across it's smaller elegant folding table.

"Why hello there everyone. You all know who I am but if you don't let me remind you. I am the love of the world, birthed from the foam of the sea. I am Aphrodite and welcome to the first of hopefully many as champion," she says having picked up a microphone as she lazily lounged, "Now let me introduce my guest, a handsome man that sadly wasn't able to clasp this gold from me awhile back. He is....... Ryo Kamiya."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo Empty Re: A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Yet another AFW talk show. They seemingly gave them away to anybody who wanted one it seemed, and yet, Ryo himself had never been offered the chance to have one. Frankly, he found that to be just a little bit insulting. Still, being the first guest on a show wasn't too bad. Nothing wrong with more camera time.

Once he was announced, his music played, the hentai star of Tension making his way onto the ramp. Clad in a white suit, with a white top hat and sunglasses, the pimped out playboy danced and strutted to his funky theme before entering the ring, and taking a seat across from Aphrodite, being handed a microphone.

"Well, this is certainly an interesting set up. Thanks for having me."

Back to top Go down

A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo Empty Re: A Taste of Olympus #1: Aphrodite and Ryo

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:01 am

"You are most welcome to be granted such a special invitation to no only my show but the first one here in the AFW. A fitting place for a handsome man like yourself~," she says in a sultry tone, making sure she emphasized the handsome part. Aphrodite certainly had a way with words if not for her exquisite body that was on display for most view her, those silken robes near see through and barely covering much other what she wanted to slightly tease. A practiced act.

"Now tell me pretty boy, how has life been treating you after our little match?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Well, Aphrodite was certainly pouring on the charm wasn't she? Given she got a title belt out of their last meeting, it was no wonder she was in a good mood.

"Oh, lifes been treating me pretty well. Though I admit, its a shame you and I never got to meet up again, until now at least, after that triple threat match. I didn't get to do even half of the things I'd love to do with a beauty like you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:43 pm

"Is that so," she says with sultry expression, deciding t play up the innuendo as she leaned somewhat forward, letting her breasts sway slightly as she responded, "I bet all kinds of things, such pleasures to show. Too bad you just weren't up to snuff to beat me. Though, it was a three way dance."

She finished off seeming more smug about her victory, taking time to eat one of the fresh purple grabs that were on her set, rolling it on her tongue in full view before holding it down upon her teeth. She'd then bite into it, chewing it nice and slow, "So any ideas where to go now?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Woah woah woah...hold on a second...had she just said he wasn't up to snuff to beat her?

He was supposed to just let that slide, was he?

With an incredulous look on his face, young Ryo raised the mic to speak. "Up to snuff huh? My dear, I believe it was I who made you cum first in that match, it took you and that lovely redheaded woman to actually get me off. So, while I had planned to ask you on a date, and that offer still stands of course, I think first thing I'm going to ask you for...is a shot at that title. I had you moaning just with my fingers, I know damn well there is no way you could resist the rest of me, and that belt will absolutely be mine!"

He exclaimed, officially challenging the champion to a rematch!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:41 pm

"It took two of you to get one of me give up a fall, I hardly call that anything. A mere fluke that you were simply lucky to be able to take advantage of," she says bitterly but not breaking from her position. She didn't even seem to acknowledge that he had said it to, still laying nonchalantly, mic in hand, lounging.

"A match, why certainly, I don't suppose that would just be our first date anyway. A good way to test what a boy like you can truely do. See if you're man enough for me."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:55 pm

With his title challenge accepted, the crowd applauded Aphrodite and Ryo, clearly eager to see the two over-sexed and athletic fighters going at it physically and sexually.

"Excellent. I look forward to our date then Miss Aphrodite. And after I take your belt, I'll be happy to take you to dinner, and to my bedroom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down