Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Avril vs Aphrodite reborn

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Avril vs Aphrodite reborn  Empty Avril vs Aphrodite reborn

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Avril Macey vs Cyrena Eros
Normal match.
Win by pinfall , submission or count out.

Cyrena was making sure her outfit was perfect as she had just chanced into her attire which consisted of orange boots ,long orange sleeves . orange and white skirt with matching orange and white tanktop. Satisfied with what she saw the Cypriot girl would walk out of the locker room and make her way to the backstage area while thinking of her soon to be debut match.

Pacing back and forth until she got the signal from one of the crew members as the young woman would just smirk each time she caught one of the crew members looking at her breasts or butt when they thought she was not looking. After a few minutes the Cypriot would get the signal and just as she stepped onto the entrance ramp would hear Aphrodite by Kylie Minogue coming out of the speakers in the arena.

Cyrena would wave to the AF fans as she made her way to the ring just as the announcer started to speak ''Now entering from Argos,Cyrpus. Weighing in at 134ibs its Cyrena Eros''. Climbing onto the steel steps as the Cypriot would step through the middle and top ropes and shake her butt for a few seconds before turning around and looking to the ramp to see who she be facing tonight.

Cyrena:

Back to top Go down

Avril vs Aphrodite reborn  Empty Re: Avril vs Aphrodite reborn

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:51 am

Backstage it was quite the stark contrast to what her opponent had been doing. Rather than sorting out her attire Avril was crunching some numbers to try and figure out the probability of her winning this match, aggressively bashing a series of relevant number codes into a handheld calculator to try and work out a conclusive result. Getting ready beforehand the tinkerer was already in her standard green wrestling attire, made up of a simple trunks, bra and boots combination.

Unable to get the desired numbers in enough time before her theme started playing, Avril just walked out onto the ramp with the calculator still in her hand, gradually strolling towards the ring with her eyes fixated on the small device. Occasionally however, she would peer up at her opponent, taking in account her physicality and the possibilities of her wrestling talent to make her results more accurate, having to factor in her uncertainty about it all as an additional variable.

Upon reaching ringside Avril paused for a moment and gave the calculator one last push, putting it closer to her face to read the results. "Not bad. Averages sit at around forty-four percent." She muttered to herself, walking towards a set of steel steps to put down the calculator and take off her large glasses, getting into the ring immediately afterwards to start eyeing up her opponent without a single word, attempting to figure out if her extensive calculations had been worth the effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Cyrena did not know what to think when someone walked down with a calculator in hand while what appears to be wrestling attire. As the other person got closer the Cypriot was wondering if the other wrestler was in the wrong arena just as she heard music which was likely the male's entrance music as she decided to walk towards the referee.

Giving the male an other glance she would turn her attention to the referee and say ''sorry but either I walked to the Tension arena by mistake or my opponent did. As I was told my first match would be against a woman called Avril so can you ask where my opponent is as I rather not have my debut match against a male.e''. After saying that the Cypriot would turn her attention to the male in the ring and extend her hand as she whisper ''sorry about this mister as it more likely I made a mistake then the other way around''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Standing back and hearing every single idiotic word that Cyrena said Avril couldn't believe it, every stupid excuse for a correctly pronounced word making the girl visibly more irritated. Was this moron joking?! Was she trying to get insults flying before the match had even started?! The tinkerer was aware that she might not have appeared to be the most feminine of women but she was still very clearly a woman nonetheless!

"I'M NOT A BOY YOU BIMBO!!!" The nerdy girl yelled over with an angry stomp of her foot, rather insulted by what Cyrena had said despite the apparent innocence behind it. "I'm Avril! And I assure you that you most definitely are in the correct place for your match!" Avril continued to bark out in anger with both of her fists aggressively clenched, her lust to dish some much deserved pain out to Cyrena only rapidly climbing as the seconds ticked onward.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:06 am

Cyrena was just standing their waiting for the referee's reply when the person she thought was male started to insult her for making an mistake that the Cypriot thought happened a lot with how Avril did not possess any feminine curves. ''I'm not a bimbo but I doubt that I have bin the first to mistake you for a male as you don't seem to have any feminine curves''replied Cyrena before taking two steps back.

While taking a fighting stance as she raised her hands in the air the Cypriot would complain under her breath as she said to herself 'damn their goes the boobplex as that girl got nothing to hold onto if I were to attempt it''. After she said that the ref would call for the bell while the Cypriot would act like she did not just insult the nerdy girl's lack of breasts a few seconds ago by taking a step forward and trying to initiate a test of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 am

"Actually! I'm perfectly curvy in my own unique way! You probably just don't realise it because of your basic vision as you lack the mental capacity which is required to pick up on what might be dubbed as 'subtle detail'! Bimbo!" Avril continued to yell over in frustration, Cyrena's lack of any form of apology only making matters worse. In truth it was a good thing that Avril didn't hear her opponents underhand comment about the boobplex issue, or tensions would have only grown further.

With the ring of the bell signalling that she was able to start Avril wasted no time before aggressively stomping her way to the centre of the ring to lock up with her opponent. Despite feeling very much enraged due to what her opponent had said, it would be revealed rather quickly that the small nerdy girl definitely wasn't the strongest of people, as even when she began pushing at full strength she would probably only be able to barely hold off against Cyrena.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Cyrena was annoyed as her opponent would not stop calling the Cypriot girl a bimbo as she grasped Avril's hands with her own before pushing forward and was relieved that the nerdy girl was not stronger then she looked. ''Well your right if being curvy means being as flat as a board Avril but then again I'm willing to bet you suffer from breast envy don't you''replied Cyrena in a cocky tone as she hoped to push her opponent down onto her knees.

If that were to happen she would take a step back and release her opponent's hand and while Avril was on her knees lash out with a superkick to avril's chin and hopefully knock the nerdy girl on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:29 pm

"Hrrrr!!! I DO NOT suffer from breast envy!!! But I'm willing to bet that YOU suffer from being a massive idiot!!!" Avril aggressively barked despite her gradually losing the test of strength which the two were so tightly locked in, the smaller girl doing her best to put all her power into one last mighty push but eventually failing, finding herself only being moved down further until she was on her knees, still trying trying to fight back with her lack of strength despite it.

The only thing which finally stopped Avril from trying to push back was Cyrena's well timed super-kick to the weaker girls chin, completely knocking her for a loop with an uncomfortable slapping sound, all while having the desired effect by forcing Avril onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Cyrena would just glare and not reply back right away when she heard Avril call her a idiot until she knocked the nerdy girl on her back with a superkick to her opponent's chin. ''Well if I am being a massive idiot then I wonder what you are Avril as all that talking your doing is making it easier to kick your ass''replied the Cypriot as she would stand over the fallen wrestler with a smirk on her face.

Standing beside the other wrestler the self proclaimed Aphrodite reborn would leap into the air and try to drive her elbow into the nerdy girl's stomach as she when for a standing elbow drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:54 am

With Cyrena's words only acting as something which gave the irritated Avril strength, the shorter girl would surprisingly roll out of the way of the oncoming elbow drop mere moments before it impacted with her! Very little room for error involved as she allowed her opponent to impact with the canvas instead of her! Pretty amazed at her own athleticism Avril quickly threw her form to the side, trying to get onto Cyrena's back while she had the opportunity.  

"Who's kicking who's ass?"
Avril will question in her moment of confidence, trying to slide one of her arms around Cyrena's neck to go for an early sleeper-hold! It most definitely wouldn't be enough to keep Cyrena occupied for long, but it wouldn't be very pleasant for the wrestler either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next