Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.

Go down

A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.  Empty A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 am

Best of three smother match! The wrestler to knock their opponent unconscious three times via a smother based technique will be declared the winner!

Interesting. Very interesting. Of all the possibility, of everything which it could have been, Avril's debuting match was a smother one. Right from the start the young tinkerer couldn't tell if the background AFW officials had done this accidentally, or because they thought that it would be amusing to put somebody with a very small chest size into a match where chest size can play a very crucial role, whatever the case it didn't matter in the end. Avril might not have the biggest chest size out of the Friction roster, in fact it would be safe to assume she would be one of the smallest, but that wouldn't stop her from participating, as of course, there is more than one way to smother out an opponent, and despite being a bit of a book worm, that was something that Avril was perfectly aware of.

Avril:

"Ugh... How humiliating... First match I'm in and this is the best which they can come up with..." Avril grumbled to herself, arms folded and facial expression grumpy enough to match. Standing backstage in wait wearing her simple attire of green trunks, bra and boots. "Although..." She went on, her face lighting up a bit in interest as she did her best to peer back at her own rear. "Maybe it won't be too bad... Certainly has the potential to be... Entertaining..." The tinkerer finally finished speaking, ending her self-monologue with an odd sounding cheeky giggle.  

Without any more delay Avril's surprising choice for a theme began to play and she was able to scuttle into the arena. Her reception from the crowd wasn't too bad considering nobody knew who she was, most likely it would get better over time and improve if Avril did a little more audience interaction. As it was the young woman just awkwardly shuffled to the ring without really knowing how to engage the audience, keeping her glassed gaze locked on the ground until she made it to ringside, at which point she quickly slid inside, rapidly making her way over to her corner and taking her glasses off, not wanting them to get damaged.

Back to top Go down

A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.  Empty Re: A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 am

Britta was sure that there had been an error somewhere. Not that she would refuse to fight Avril, no, of course not! She was more worried for her opponent. Was it really fair to put a girl who looked like she wouldn't even fit in a bra against one of the biggest pairs of breasts in the federation? Well, there was always the possibility that Avril could use her rear... Britta hadn't seen much of that, but, for Avril's sake, she hoped it was a good one!

Britta:

Who knows, maybe Britta could make a friend out of this? Maybe Avril would be really nice, and maybe she would put up a good fight! But the Norwegian woman with the giant gazongas  was certainly the odds-on favorite in this contest.

The distinctive trill of the beginning of her entrance rang throughout the arena, as the song by her countrymen began to play, signifying Britta's entrance! Her attire was simpler, and a whole lot skimpier— Britta was just wearing a light blue bikini. Nothing more, nothing less. That poor swimsuit had the tremendous task of constraining a pair of ginormous, jiggling titties! She slid under the bottom rope— well, easier said than done. As she began to slide beneath that rope, she got stuck— her gigantic knockers where making it a squeeze to fit through! Eventually, however, with a bit of effort and a lot of squishing of her breasts, she fit through.

Standing up, she dusted herself off and blushed. Not exactly the best introduction... "Eheh, hello." she said, walking into her corner and waving in a friendly manner. "I know that we're a bit... shall we say, unevenly matched? But I believe that you'll be a good opponent, even if you don't look like it!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.  Empty Re: A Bit Outmatched? Britta Vs Avril.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:51 am

Up until this moment Avril had been unsure of what her opponent looked like, but as the amazingly busty girl made her way down towards the ring, the clever girls curiosity was finally sated. "No. Fucking. Way." Avril spoke aloud in disbelief as her jaw practically hit the canvas. Previously she had believed somebody behind stage to have been playing some kind of prank on her with this kind of debut match, and right about now her suspicions had only been clarified.

Still standing back in awe Avril couldn't believe what she was witnessing! The other girls breasts were so big that she was having difficulty actually sliding into the ring! And this was a smother match?! How was she supposed to do anything if she got caught underneath them!? It must be like having a bag of cement rested on your face!

"...Hello..." Avril replied rather hesitantly as she remained in her awe struck state, unable to keep her gaze from being completely fixated on Britta's chest. Though Britta didn't mean to cause any aggravation, the moment she finished speaking Avril erupted like a volcano of emotion, frantically flailing her arms around while angrily barking. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNEVENLY MATCHED?! YOU'RE BREASTS ARE A LITTLE BIGGER THAN MINE SURE!!! BUT NOT BY MUCH SO WHY DON'T YOU STOP TALKING!!!" She went on with full ferocity behind her, abruptly stopped her outrage to calmly cough into her hand. "Ahem, but yes I appreciate the notion and I'm sure that you will offer your own... Individual set of skills to make you a worthy opponent." Avril finished in a much calmer fashion, now just standing back and waiting for the call of the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:10 am

Britta had done it again. Without intending it, she had talked down to a... less well-endowed woman and made her angry. Rightfully so, she might add. Britta felt awful. She looked down at her feet— well, her breasts— and bit her lip, totally embarrassed as Avril went off.

Once her opponent's rant was over, Britta looked up. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..." she said, grimacing at her own impotence. Why had she brought it up? God, she was just the worst sometimes... fuck! "Uh, forgive me, please?" the Norwegian asked, hoping for some penance from Avril. "I have a bad habit of accidentally talking down to people..." she admitted, laughing nervously.

However, the ref was getting a bit fed up with all their chit-chat. The woman in stripes tapped her wrist, hoping to get the match started before too long. "Oh, eheh. I am really off my game, aren't I?" she asked, smiling almost as nervously as she had laughed. She directed her attention back to Avril, her opponent before too long. "Well, then... do you want to get started?" she asked.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 am

"Yes yes... If it stops your incessant mewling then fine... You're perfectly forgiven..." Avril sighed, her attention caught by the referee when the woman in stripes started signalling that the two were taking too long to start smothering each-other. Admittedly they had been chatting in the ring for a while, but that didn't stop Avril from venting more of her frustrations on the woman who would be judging the match.

"Speaking of apologies, sorry we're clearly eating into your precious time ref. I'm sure you'd be just as eager to fight against this woman in a smother match if you were in my position. But yes, lets get started." Avril grumbled, bitching as she went but no less doing as she had been told by the official and carefully shuffling closer to Britta, very hesitant to get too close out of fear of being completely trapped from the very start.  

"Huu..." Avril huffed, finally managing to figure out a working strategy. "Well you said sorry to me, so it's only fair I say sorry for this!" Avril accentuated, still appearing hesitant until her last few words, at which time she dashed in closer, thrusting both of her hands out, grabbing both of Britta's large breasts! One in each hand! From here the short nerd would do her best to try and force her opponent down to the canvas, as far as she was concerned if she had a hold on her foes main weaponry, she couldn't use it to crush her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down