by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE] Empty Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE]

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:33 pm

Aphrodite was standing in the center of the ring wearing her typical revealing attire, wearing around her waist the hentai title belt for tension that she had just recently received after a perilous three way match that came rather close for her. She was proudly standing with a mic in hand next to her manager Amaya also with her own microphone ready to make an important announcement. Obtaining the belt had gone a long way into pushing her own ego to rather high heights as she took it with great pride at such a splendid achievement.

"Good evening mortals. As you are well aware the goddess has finally achieved a stature fitting for a heavenly beauty such as myself here in the AFW. It has been such a long time coming but to all my lowly worshippers and fans, loyal to the end, I thank you this evening," she spoke finally after her entrance music had died down, "While I am aware that those whom fought against me in the match have a right as contenders to face me.... well I just don't care."

She spoke every line with a high and mighty appeal, drawing a few boos on that last note. She'd roll her eyes at the Tension crowd, "Fine, they can have their little chance again. After all I am a fair goddess to my worshippers and that is why I, Aphrodite, the beauty of the old world and the new am issuing an open challenge for this belt for all those foolish to feel like they can take a goddess on," she finished before looking over to her manager.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE] Empty Re: Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE]

Post by Void Effect Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:22 pm

After heard the challenge, Of course Angela would take it as she make her way out of the ramp, wearing her signature bra and skirt, and her gloves and boots, with her theme play and with a smile of confident as she accept the challenge, as she would make her ways to the ring with a confident smile as she put her arms on her hips, look at Aphrodite with a look of confident as she hold a microphone on her right hand

"So...I heard you issue out a challenge Eh? Of course, how can I say no" Angela said with a confident smile as she look at Aphrodite, as she walk toward the center of the ring as well "Since you call yourself a goddess, Me, as a Queen, can do nothing except accept the challenge, after all, what is a goddess to a non believe" She said with a smug and confident smile as she look at Aphrodite who was issue out challenges

She would then look at her eyes to eyes "Then again, I would say you're the foolish one to issue out a challenge right after you receive the belt, it would be unfortunate if you lost it right after, am I right?" Angela proceed to taunt the so called Goddess as she stand there with a smug smile

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE] Empty Re: Olympus Beckons: Tension Hentai Belt Open Challenge [VoidE]

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Before even her manager could speak at all what so ever it appeared like a challenger had come out to take the bait that she had laid out for a match, though that being said it was annoying to have her just come out like so, thinking how rude such an upstart like her was being. Then again Aphrodite had done much the same in the past. Either way this woman was challenging her for a match, one that she herself had made as an open challenge for the belt.

Aphrodite would continue to give a displeased look even as Angela entered the ring, "Some Queen you are, I have not even heard of you. Might as well not even exists then," she spoke in a mocking tone as she stepped forward to meet her. It was then it became apparent of the very obvious height difference as Aphrodite stood very obviously almost a foot taller than her contending opponent, "And besides, you're so small, it's hard to pick ya out from a crowd honey."

"Though I am rather the more charitable of goddess and will humor you for a chance at the belt," she spoke with a smile on her face, already playing mind games with her opponent.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Angela would simply smile as she proceed to mock back "Ho? Is that so? Wouldn't it be much interesting if some no name challenge you instead?" She said with a smile "But again, I only recently start making a name for myself, so it is understandable" She would smile had a confident smug on her face as she stand there

"But of course, Size isn't everything, after all, you're not that big neither, is that right, Goddess" She said in a mocking voice as she taunt her, simply had a smug smile on her face as she proceed to taunt the other woman "But again, From a shorter person to another, I understand your frustration" She said with a smirk, continue the mocking

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Aphrodite was rather confused by that final remark, assuming that she meant others being taller than her. Weird coming from someone so short as she was in comparison to the goddess, "And I'm still taller than you are... though that isn't the only thing I'm bigger with," she says as she gets rather precariously close, bending slightly down to make her point as she poked at one of Angela's breasts.

"The Queen seems a little lacking in that regard don't you all think," she speaks to the audience to gain their approval or not. She received a mix reaction instead with some boos and others cheers.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 pm

She would simply smile as she stand there before she would felt a tinge of anger as instead of shot back a remark, she would simply smile as she look at Aphrodite "Is that so? But what about yours? Doesn't it hurt your back, Old hag?" She said with a smile as she stand there, with a innocent smile as she look at Aphrodite in the eyes

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:16 am

Aphrodite smiled back as she took he remark about her rather sizable chest rather well seemingly enough. That was right before with a wide smile on her face the goddess would slap Angela right across the face, "How dare you, you miserable troglodyte, I'll have you know age is natural to a beauty like myself and if anything I have only grown more perfect in form!" she'd berate her would be opponent, not stopping berating her as she continued on slapping and backhanding. She had been pushed over the deep end now.

"Stupid worm Queen, how dare you even try to compare yourself to me, a wench more like it!" she'd continue on, not stopping me.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:31 pm

Angela would yelp as she was begin to being slapped and back handed from again and again as she growl in anger and slap back "Oh Shut up, nobody cares old hag, You think yourself is a Goddess, ya got a big ego! Ya over confident old hag" She taunt back as she continue slap back, of course, her cheek was red from the slaps as she whimper in pain while shouting at the so called goddess

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:17 am

"Old hag!?" she shouted at her now most likely opponent as it was becoming rather obvious that the two were going to have a match. Aphrodite continued to slap back, especially after being called a hag as she intensified her own petty attacks. Her own cheeks were red after being slapped though it didn't seem to stop her whatsoever.

Aphrodite would then go into a clinch with Angela , pulling her knee forward to to attempt to slam into her new rival's gut. She had grown tired of such a slap fight and it had become obvious now that this match was starting sooner or later, it was just who took out the first serious blow.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm

As Angela's face would be red from the slap fight, she would grunt in pain as she was grabbed and being kneed in the gut, cause her to cough and gasp in pain as she help her belly, growling in anger, Angela would simply throw her fist into Aphrodite's belly as she keep on punching

Of course, she wouldn't stop the belly punch until she is forced Aphrodite to let go, before she would pants and give her face a slap before she would follow it up with a punch, attempt to push the other woman backward with anger in her eyes as she would glare at the other woman

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next