by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

2 posters

Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by Jaystar Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:00 am

Continued from here

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Img_2012

Carlos had just scored an easy, super-easy debut victory over a girl whose name he couldn't really even remember. In any case, she had been tiny, weak, and suitable for pretty much nothing else than being a ragdoll in a squash match.

Which pretty much was what Carlos had rendered her into.

And just as he had been declared the winner and it had been time to go after a long day's work - an assessment that only the Crooked Coach himself could have done - and enjoy a well-earned rest, some crazy girl had run down the ramp into the ring and begun ranting at him about "his own size".

And pushed him. How disrespectful.

Right now Carlos was just staring at this woman, stupefied. "Excuse me madam? Who exactly are you? You look like you're needing a coach as well? And I already had this one client today?" the Costa Rican concluded by pointing his finger down at Himari's drooling body, appearing as if he had not understood a word that Kylee had just said.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:05 am

The Giant woman ignored the coach's condescending word for now, opting to carefully lift the twitching little gal and place her outside the ring and out of harms way. With that out of the way she turned back the hulking villain and sneered.

"Alright then... I suppose I could use some coaching... Do you have any pointers on this!?"

The 6 foot tall Amazon would suddenly rush forth and shoot a size 13 foot towards the big junks chin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!  Empty Re: Carlos Calderón vs Kylee Williams - Know Your League!

Post by Jaystar Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Carlos may have sounded initially quite perplexed and untouched by Kylee's appearance, and initially he had indeed been... But now, second by second, the reality was slowly sinking in.

He was facing a GIANTESS of a woman. Clearly even bigger than him. And the woman clearly had a problem with him.

As the Crooked Coach managed to take a good glance at Kylee's statesque form, and another one, he began to realize that maybe he wasn't actually in a very good spot right now. Maybe he indeed was in a danger of letting his great first impression slip through his fingers... But hey, what other option did he have, than to accept the fight?

Luckily, the giantess seemed to take up his offer for some coaching. Maybe that way he could trick his way on top...

*SMACK*

Carlos never saw Kylee's foot coming. He wasn't really used to opponents being able to shoot their feet to his face... And that ended up costing him now, as the coach dropped down to the mat like a ragdoll. He wasn't knocked out, but his head definitely hurt.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:49 am

Kylee didn't usually strike first in a match; she took pride in her strict code of sportsmanship. Yet after seeing Carlos ragdoll that sweet girl the Giantess couldn't help but unleash on the Cruel Coach.

To her delight the overconfident man had not anticipated her aggression and ate her boot for dinner. "Boots on the other foot eh big guy?" She said, holding in a laugh. 
The Olympian did not indulge her glee for long. With due haste she was on the attack again.

Kylee would get a running start before jumping, extending her lengthy leg, and try dropping it like a guillotine on Carlos' exposed neck.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm

It took a good while for Carlos to realize what had just happened. He really hadn't seen Kylee's kick coming, and that ended up costing him now. While he wasn't the dumbest, at least tonight he hadn't possessed the smartest, or fastest mind either, and the full gravity of the situation after Kylee had entered the ring hadn't really dawned to him yet.

But frankly, at this pace, it was soon going to.

Still, the Crooked Coach only managed to open his eyes and set her sights to Kylee again, when the Olympian already was once again on the attack. The downed guy could do nothing to prepare himself for the leg drop, which landed perfectly on his neck, right where Kylee had wanted to. "AAGH!!!"

Carlos was no small man, and most looked up to him as kind of a hunk. Still, now that his downed form was beneath Kylee's limbs, even him looked quite small compared to the meaty, thick legs and thighs of the Olympian.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:14 am

Kylee couldn't help but smile as her leg drop made the Coach's limbs jumped up and flopped back down.
 "You like that punk?... You like piledriving little girls?! Let's see how you like it!"

The Giantess grabbed a tuft of Carlos' hair and a handful of his trunks for leverage. Once she got the hunk to his knees she would muscle his head between her thighs and wrap her meaty arms around his waste. Finally it was time to gamble. Could she pull off a early match piledriver or was her rush to pulverize the coach going to be her undoing? So Kylee thought as she tried lifting her hefty opponentm

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Everything had gone perfectly for Carlos tonight - having made an impressive debut by squashing his opponent - up until this giantess of a woman had appeared from nowhere inside the ring. And now she was already well on her way of turning Carlos' night into a living hell.

The Crooked Coach had not yet realized it though. His confidence was something that was very difficult to get rid of. But right now it just meant, that the full gravity of the situation hadn't completely dawned on him yet...not even after the mighty leg drop.

The Costa Rican was quite stunned by the pair of strong moves by the Olympian, but he was still starting to slowly get back up again. However, he didn't really get too far, before Kylee was already pulling his hair, and tucking his head between her mighty, meaty thighs. Carlos placed his hands on them to feel them better, and even he had to admit that once one was trapped between them, escape was an unlikely thing to happen...

And that was what really gave him the first hints of the trouble he was in. Well, that and the fact that Kylee was wrapping her arms around his waste. Finally, he realized that she was going for a Piledriver...but there was nothing that he could do to stop it!

Carlos may had looked strong and threatening just moments ago, but now as his body was piledriven to the mat, he began to look mostly like just a victim for the Olympian.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:18 am

CRASH

Kylee fell to the mat and spiked the muscle bound Puerto Rican at a razor sharp angle. The big mans body turned to jelly in an instant; the only thing keeping him upright was the Olympians arms. Kylee couldn't help but shamefully giggle like a schoolgirl. One moment this brute was terrorizing a young girl and now he was practically standing on his head. Kylee left him like that for a few seconds, letting him twitch with his legs splay open. 
"How do you like being humiliated!?" 

Finally the Giantess shoved the Limp man off of her and onto his back. No one had ever kicked out of her piledriver but still you couldn't be too careful. Without wasting a beat she hooked the big man's leg pinned his arm to his side and pressed her plump chest to his toned pects.

"ONE! ..."
"TWO!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:11 pm

Carlos had had absolutely no idea what was going to be in store for him by the giantess who had unexpectedly entered the ring, and to be honest, he had most likely been much happier that way. Kylee would have been one hell of an obstacle, or of an opponent even in a fair and square match for which the Coach would have had a chance to properly prepare himself for... But to get caught up in her surprise attack seeking vengeance for poor Himari like this? That was turning out to be a disaster.

If no one had ever kicked out of the Olympian's Piledriver, that was really no wonder. The Crooked Coach was like a ragdoll as he fell to its victim, and the woman's pinning attempt ensured that the Costa Rican was a tight package for now.

"THREE!!!"

Before Carlos had even realized what was going on, the ref girl was already declaring Kylee as the winner!

Slowly he began realizing what had just happened though. And the more he understood, the angrier he started to become! While his head was still aching from the Olympian's onslaught, he still tried to start getting into a sitting position as soon as the weight from top of him was gone.

"Wh-... What the fuck?!? What's this?!? Tu puta!!! This wasn't even a real match!!!"

It was pretty obvious that the Crooked Coach was starting to get quite pissed off.

But did that actually matter? Not really. He could have protested all he wanted, but it was too late to reverse what had just happened now. And as Kylee tended to Himari and helped her towards backstage, the Crooked Coach could only sourly stare at their backs, fuming inside as the Olympian had managed to rain on his debut parade.

Victory by pinfall: Kylee Williams

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down