Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Local Gets A Shot

2 posters

Go down

A Local Gets A Shot Empty A Local Gets A Shot

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:35 pm

Alaina was called and told that she would be in the ring to speak to a local wrestler who was going to be facing off against her in the very near future. Alaina was not one to keep people waiting so as soon as she could head out to the ring she did so.

Clad in her tiger print one piece swimsuit Alaina emerged from the back to a loud chorus of cheers. She was all smiles as she waved to the crowd, happy to be in front of then in the arena. Match or no match she appreciated everyone's energy.

The big woman climbed up into the ring and stood tall. Holding her arms up as she strut about the ring eagerly awaiting the arrival of her challenger tonight.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Local Gets A Shot Empty Re: A Local Gets A Shot

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:18 am

Alaina didn't have to wait for very long, but she would be in for a surprise as instead of a younger less experienced wrestler, and older more seasoned wrestler came out. Alaina wasn't the only one not expecting to see her, but those in the audience were fine with the vet's appearance, even if they weren't sure what was happening as Kelly didn't come dressed to wrestle.

Calmly, she offered to shake Alaina's hand after entering the ring, before calling for a mic, Regardless if Alaina returned the gesture or not, Kelly spilled the beans. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but know how you were told there would be a young up and comer out here to meet you? I kinda had to pull a fast one to get you out here. After all I know you have more important things on your mind than little ol' me. But don't go, this is important, trust me."

Not wanting to keep Alaina waiting, knowing now wasn't the right time for delaying things. "Firstly, I want to publicly say thank you for what you did for me not long ago. It's nice to see that there are people out there who care. That being said, I want to return the favour. Now I'm not one for throwing parties or giving thank you gifts, and I'm not very good at many things, but there is one thing I tend to do well, you know what that is. Since you've helped re-kickstart my career, I feel that I should let you be the first to tell you, in front of everyone here what my next move is. Everything I've been through in my career, all the ups and downs, it's clear to me what I should do next."

She looked at everyone who was in the arena before continuing. "Alaina..." she then quickly turns to face Alaina, pointing at her and firmly stating "I challenge you."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09 am

This was unexpected. Alaina looked on with a raised eyebrow as Kelly appeared in the ring and made her way down. The still stunned Alaina accepted the handshake and stood by listening to what Kelly had to say, nodding along and glad that she was indeed able to help Kelly out.

However the last little bit caught her off guard a bit. She had the feeling the two would face off again but not at this moment. Still, Alaina was never one to turn down a challenge. "I accept, I have never backed down from anything in my career before so I wasn't going to start now. I just see you aren't exactly geared up to wrestle. Do you need time to change in the back?" Alaina asked. She was ready for a match tonight and now that things were set she was hoping to throw down with Kelly in front of this crowd.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:24 am

The thought of doing it that night was something she wasn't entirely against, what was on her mind when she came out made her more against Alaina's way of thinking. "Interesting you mention that. I've passed along to those who have trained with me what I was taught, always bring your stuff, because you never know when a chance may come. While I do practice what I preach, now is not the right time." She didn't want to disappoint those who were watching, nor shoot down Alaina if she was in the mood to go today, but there was a minor, but noteworthy detail that she thought of.

"I was looking at the event schedule and a few days from now and this time next week, those two days hold significant meaning. The site of both those events is where we fought those two times. I figured if we hold off until then it might mean more. Technically we could do it tonight if you really want to, but it's been a while since I've been able to put a little build time on something. Plus someone in the back owes me a favour, wait a bit and we'll main event that gong show...but if you rather do so tonight I guess that's alright, though that won't give us much time to prep."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:46 am

"All right, I think holding off may be best. I will see you then but don't expect me to go easy on you because of some sentimentality or anything. I look forward to stepping in the ring with you again Kelly, we will have a match that the fans remember!" Alaina said as she smiled lowering her mic and stepping forward towards the ropes as she leaned over them nodding to Kelly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content