Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Who wants a shot at the title?

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who wants a shot at the title? Empty Who wants a shot at the title?

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:18 am

The stage manager in charge of making sure the show ran as scheduled was pacing back and forth, checking his watch every few seconds as he waited for the next scheduled wrestler to show up. She was already two minutes late and if she got to five he would simply have to skip her and move on, not that he wanted to but the show had to go on of course. Fortunately Natasha, breathless after running, arrived at the four minute mark and while still catching her breath waved for them to start her entrance music.

She had run into an unexpected problem on her way to the entrance but she pushed the woman, whose name she now realized she had never gotten, from her mind and focused on the task ahead of her. Natasha spent the little bit of time she had left to adjust her clothing, ensuring everything was in place before stepping through the curtains and out on the entrance ramp where an explosive crowd welcomed her. It was these moments Natasha looked forward to each night she was set to compete, the precious minute she got to spend drinking in the energy of the crowd, listening to them chanting her name, it was one of the greatest feelings imaginable.

With the hentai belt around her waist Natasha climbed into the ring, taking a microphone from one of the workers at ring side with a wink and a smile as thank you. She circled around the ring then, letting the crowd tire themselves out before bringing the mic to her lips. "I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing that!" She said with the crowd erupting into an uproar yet again, Natasha standing there with a goofy grin on her face as she waited for them to grow quiet enough for her to continue.

"Now as you all know Avalanche is close, really close, in a couple of weeks in fact. I've been asked by a lot of people who the contender for the hentai belt was going to be and the truth everyone...is that I have no idea! Honestly I sort of just figured management would take care of this before now but they have remained oddly silent on the issue. Maybe they were thinking of waiting until Summer Splash, or perhaps it just slipped their mind, but the reason doesn't matter as I am here to figure this whole contender business out."

Hearing the cue Natasha had told the stage hands to listen out for a video began to play on the screen. She had asked the audio-visual department to put it together for her, a clip show of every hentai wrestler who had been in the business more than a year, essentially the whos who of the hentai division.

"These here are the possibilities, but with so many to consider I realized I just wasn't up to the task of picking one above all the others. So I decided to...well not pick anyone and let them decide the issue, or at least help in the process. So this is officially an open challenge, anyone who thinks their desire for this belt is greater than my own please come on out! If more than one of you believes this then we will figure something out."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Who wants a shot at the title? Empty Re: Who wants a shot at the title?

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 am

Sahar was in her locker-room currently watching AFW. She didn't have any matches but with Avalanche coming right around the corner, she had decided to watch from her locker-room in case something big happened. She had noticed that during this time people would do all sorts of things to boost their chances to get into Avalanche and if Sahar wanted to make a name for herself she would need to get into Avalanche, now all she had to do was wait for the opportunity to present itself. The Pharaoh watch a few matches go by without anything special happening, perhaps today would just be a regular day.

Then suddenly Natasha, the current hentai champion appeared but the announcer didn't say anything about a match, perhaps it was a promo. Sahar watch as the champ grab the microphone and began to speak. The Pharaoh would turn up the volume before hearing the French wrestler issue an open challenge.

Seeing this as her chance, the Pharaoh would storm out of her locker-room and make her way to the entrance. Soon her theme song played as she then appeared on the ramp with a microphone of her own. “The Pharaoh has decided to accept your challenge.” stated Sahar as she gave a smirk as the crowd then cheered. Even though she was new, she was gaining popularity quickly and becoming a fan favorite and they seemed to love the fact that she would now be challenging Natasha.

The Egyptian wrestler would now start to make her way down the ramp and towards the ring while keeping her eye on the belt around Natasha's waist. If she could beat Natasha right here and now, she would get a chance to fight her in Avalanche for the belt possibly. Though the Pharoah knew that beating Natasha would not be an easy task. The Hentai Champion was not the champion for no reason and it would not be easy to conquer her, thus the Pharaoh would need to be careful and fight with everything she had. She would then try to roll into the ring, assuming that was nothing else happened.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:47 pm

There was no less than two dozen women featured in the video playing on every screen throughout the arena at that moment but surprisingly it wasn't any of them who came out. Instead a woman, beautiful with a nearly flawless body and black hair so lovely Natasha almost envied it, stepped out onto the stage and made it clear she was there to take on Natasha for the right to face her at Avalanche. Natasha had thought herself prepared for womever might come out from behind the curtains but she was left speechless for the moment, simply smiling and watching as the woman calling herself Pharoh made her way to the ring.

Stepping back Natasha allowed her to enter the ring without incident, her eyes roaming up and down the woman's body, inspecting her challenger. While she had no idea as to how skilled this Pharoh was Natasha wouldn't be the one to back down from her own open challenge, if she could prove herself worthy of a title shot then who was she to deny her the chance?

"Well I must say of all the women I thought would walk down that ramp and step into the ring with me, you weren't one of them Pharoh. We haven't met before but judging from how the crowd reacted you must be quite popular already, a good sign indeed! You did say you're here to accept my challenge, no? Tell me Pharoh..." Natasha said before stepping forward, getting nearly chest to chest with the woman with her piercing blue eyes staring into Pharoh's. "Do you believe you can take this belt from me?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:15 am

It seemed the Pharaoh had somewhat surprised the current Hentai Champion, then again she was pretty new, so it was not to be unexpected.  Natasha was kind enough to allow her challenger to enter the ring unopposed.  As the Pharaoh got up she would look at her opponent sizing her up while Natasha began to talk to her.  “Of course I am here to accept your challenge, why else would I be out here?  And of course, the crowd loves me, I am their Pharaoh after all, divinity made incarnated.” stated the Pharaoh as she played her character a bit.  

She would then take another look at the belt and lick her lips as the current champion ask if she thought she could take the title away from her.  “If I didn't think so, I wouldn't be out here.  Yet that doesn't matter, what matters is who wins this match.” stated Sahar as she titled her head and looked back at Natasha's face.  “Looks like no one else is willing to challenge you.  That means I have you all to myself.” stated the Pharaoh as she smirked.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:52 am

She should have guessed from the woman's exotic attire that she had a persona, a character she played while performing for the AFW. Natasha had toyed with a nickname upon joining herself but she had never been one to act as anything other than herself and had quickly dropped the notion, preferring to wrestle as herself instead of acting in character. Though it wasn't her style Natasha didn't have anything against Pharaoh for playing a part, in fact the crowd seemed to be really into the character with the way they cheered for her, even if the divinity made incarnate line was a bit cheesy for her.

"Well you do have a point there, whether or not you're good enough to face me for the belt is easily decided with a match here and now." Natasha turned and walked over to the edge of the ring and leaned over the top rope, handing the belt off to a referee who had been waiting by the announcers table. "There, just so you won't be distracted by it during the match." She said with a wink and a laugh as she stepped back towards the center of the ring, though she didn't get quite so close to the woman this time.

"Now lets get down to business shall we? A match between us but lets keep the possible main event for Avalanche shall we and make this first to score a pinfall?" She said while the referee climbed up into the ring.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:08 am

The Pharaoh would stand in place, keeping her eyes on Natasha as the wrestler spoke about how this match would determine if Sahar would get a shot at the belt or not.  The Egyptian wrestler simply decided to finally step back and rest on the turnbuckle as she watched the champion then go to the ropes and hand her belt to the officials before making her way back to the center of the ring and stating how she had given the belt to the officials just so she wouldn't be distracted.  This resulted in the Pharaoh giving a chuckle before making her way back to the center of the ring.

The current champion then proposed this match be a simple one, first to score a pinfall wins.  “That is fine with me.  Though, what about disqualifications and count outs?” ask Sahar as she wanted to cover her all her bases and be prepared for anything.  Usually, she wouldn't care about such a thing but right now such trivial things could make the difference between getting a title shot or not.

Last edited by Person on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 am

"No to both Pharaoh, I trust you won't resort to some underhanded tactic during the match. Don't prove me wrong now." Natasha replied after a quick shrug of her shoulders. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to leave the option to cheat open to her opponent but Natasha didn't want their match getting called off for an accidental rule break, no this needed to have a clear winner at the end otherwise there was no point to all this. "Well ref I think everything is decided upon yes?"

The referee nodded in acknowledgement and called for the bell, Natasha stretching her arms up above her head as if reaching for the rafters for the few moments it took for the announcer to make the proper introductions and the bell to sound. She dropped her hands down in front of her and stepped into the center of the ring, lunging forward to lock up with Sahar.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:30 am

The Pharaoh didn't actually care if there were count outs or disqualifications, she just wanted to be prepared for them.  “Just want to make sure the air is clear before we start this match.  I do want to have a clear winner.” stated the Pharaoh in response to the champion comment.  After that Natasha told the referee to start the match and soon the bell would ring indicating the match had started.

Sahar would lunge forward just like her opponent and the two would lock up, now trying to overpower one another.  If the Pharaoh could overpower her opponent, she would try to push her towards the turnbuckle or the ropes.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:14 am

It had been a while since Natasha had begun a match in such a traditional fashion, having been exclusively in hentai matches the last several months where her opponents had never been too concerned with overpowering her in a contest of strength. It felt good to be in a pinfall match again even if she fully intended to put her challenger through her sexual paces as well as her physical ones, though for the moment she was happy with how the match was starting. They had locked up on neutral terms that favored neither of them, Natasha leaning forward to let her weight help in the pushing but the Pharaoh was budging just as much as she was, that was to say not at all.

So Pharaoh wasn't lacking in the physicality department, a good sign but Natasha needed to see a lot more from her before she would become worried. Deciding to change things up Natasha turned her body to the side, pulling on Sahar to get her into a side headlock with the woman's cheek rubbing up against the side of Natasha's right breast.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am

The two were now lock in and trying to overpower each other, but neither seemed to be able to get an edge over each other.  Sahar thought she might have been able to do so, but it seemed that being the hentai champion also meant you needed strength and skill in all wrestling departments, not just hentai.  The Pharaoh would make sure to remember this, as this information would probably prove to be vital in the future.

Natasha would then make the first move, pulling on Sahar and putting the Pharaoh in a side headlock as her head was placed against the side of the champion chest, making contact with one of her assets. “Naah” said the Egyptian wrestler could feel the pressure on her head and would to break out right now using brute strength by pulling on Natasha's arm.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next