by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selunelia Vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Selunelia Vs Okami (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Selunelia Vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:35 am

Her pulsating headscissor had Okami trapped in a sensually dominant pattern, squeezed, cradled and ragdolled between Selunelia's thighs, lulling him into aroused stupor so that she could put him into her next sexy hold:
"Uh... Uhhnmmm.. <3...fuuh... @///@". The wolfboy moans in disoriented pleasure, caught into a sexy reverse headscissor+paizuri loop that keeps draining him in such erotically taunting way, turning his dwindling strenght into shameful lust that her huge melons will soon turn into a stamina-crushing climax.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:15 am

“There you go wolfie, that’s more of the spirit.” The witch would say in response to his moans, the wolfboy completely at her mercy in this battle. And with the use of her large bosom in such seductive ways, it shouldn’t have come to a surprise that she was more than efficient in bringing a boy down like this.

But even then, she had much more enjoyment simply feeling him squirm helplessly under her, his erection being the only part of him fighting to any degree. And as she would feel his boyhood twitch between her breasts, she knew that his current round against her was likely coming to an end. “Oh, that was a close one wolfie, I wonder if that means I need to, amp it up.” And as a last taunt to her wolfboy opponent, Selunelia would squeeze her boobs hard around his girth, letting him feel them completely overtake his erection.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks to Selunielia's special draining spelly, Okami's wihite wolf spiritual energy, that was supposed to be his trump card, becomes instead a delicious plentiful source of energy and power for her to absorb, making herself hever stronger and sexier, much to the young hero's shame.

In turn, The busty witch is enjoying her way to turn his remaining strenght and stamina into hopeless, embarrassing lust, building him up to the predictible final goal of his squirming and twitching as he feels her marhmallow-like melons squeeeeeze lovingly around his pulsating girth, giving Okami a delightful coup de grace.

"Oh no noo..mngffh...@///@ ahhnn uuhhnnnghh <333".
With a cute spasm of his manly but pathetically weakened muscles, Okami shoots out a big surrendering climax right into the amorous squishy vice of Selunelia's breasts, feeling more of his HP, levels and experience being stolen as he is now barely able to keep his eyes open.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 pm

“Mmmmm, such a fine specimen I’ve gotten.” Selunelia would hum as she felt even more of his energy go into her, now getting to the personal juicy bits of his leveling and experience. It was always quite enjoyable feeling the power go into her while leaving the once earning owner of it. But of course as a “monster” she had a limit to what she could get on her own.

A limit that was breakable through stealing it from adventurers such as the wolfboy beneath her. “So much power, I think now I can preform a new type of spell without my staff.” Seeing Okami’s HP dip to a dangerous level that would spell out a total knockout for the boy, the busty witch had a new trick up her sleeve that she wanted to use.

Wanting the fun spar to last just a little longer, Selunelia would glow green as she activated a healing spell, using it on Okami to give him more HP to remain awake but not enough to return much of his needed strength. And of course, she was still on top of him with her intents clear.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Laying down with her now semi-flaccid peniss still hotdoged by Selunielia's amorous bosomy vice, and his head nestled within her cuddly, willingly not tight reverse figure four, the young wolfboy could only lay there, his chest heaving up and down in the humiliating afterglow of a big strenght draining climax.

"Unnhh f-fuuhh.... @///@".
Not only he was been weakened and exhausted at her mercy but, no matter how hard he was trying to deny it, the whole process had been so embarrassingly erotic, making him feel even more miserable.

On the other hand, Selunelia was having lots of fun with her adorable little wolf toy, and she had no intention to finish him too quickly.

Enveloped by the glowing green light of her healing spell, Okami was soon brought back up to half HP levels. His ability to turn into a werewolfwas impossible to achieve in these conditions, but his muscles were back strong enough for him to try and pry apart Selunelia's legs.

"U-Unnhghh... I...I don't know what you did there... but now I can fight back again... a-and win.." , Okami would groan trying to push off the voluptuous witch and break free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:25 pm

“Well I mean, you always could. But I think I have a counter offer.” In response to his once again attempt to escape, Selunelia would tighten her hold on him, now pulling his face right into her barely clad derrière to prevent him getting any air. “I’ll just continue to drain you for a bit longer in here before we begin to have fun back in my house. I do have a few people I must introduce you to.”

And while she Now was smothering him with her rear, the busty witch would once again begin to stimulate his boyhood with her bosom, wanting to work him back up to his full length. And once she got there, she’d add onto the already overwhelming paizuri and slowly add in an erotic blowjob to the mix.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Okami's newly empowered struggles only served to make his resistance more pleasurable and satisfying for Selunelia. And while he tried to fight against her beautiful strong legs, they just started to casually encoil him further into their amorous embrace, curling closer around the desperate silverhead as her meaty calf pressed him nice and tight into the suffocating pillows of her mostly bare derrière!

"M-Mnnfhhhh..!", Soon Okami's shocked cries become a nice muffled whimper in the clenching hold of her flexing buttcheeks, his pawing hands only adding to the sweet pleasure of keeping her beloved wolfie hostage of her sexy clutches, as Selunelia puts Okami's boyhood back where it belongs inbetween her plump breasts, adding a delicious blowjob detail that promptly stimulates his mushroom tip, growing his girth back to full, throbbing attention.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:00 pm

And now the wolfboy was back to square one, completely overwhelmed with the sexy witch smothering and stimulating him relentlessly. It was a true joy to Selunelia that she was able to use her experience now, taking down an adventurer such as Okami so effortlessly. But of course even if it was easy, she knew just how important of a piece the wolfboy was in her future plans.

And of course simply having him around to have such a fun time with while draining him was certainly an added bonus. Unlike all the other boys she “borrowed” Okami could handle her more advanced draining techniques without expiring. And she made it clear she was going to continue these unique testing while she continued to rub his boyhood and suckle on his tip, slowly pushing her breasts tighter around his boyhood as she edged him closer to his limit.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Indeed, Selunelia was mastering her new draining skills with increadibly ease and speed, showing that she really was a natural as she soon had Okami into a sensually pulsating pattern of pumping and drainging him.

Even to the desperately groaning and squirming wolfboy, the sensation was incredibly erotic: how she was sensually squeezing her legs around his head smothering his face inbetween her flexing buttcheeks, how she was rocking him back and forth keeping the same hypnotic tempo with her irresistible paizuri-blowjob, draining more and more of his power with each erotic pulsation of her bodily coils around her delicious hostage.

Before long, it was time to exact another strenght-empowering (for Selunelia) hentai submission out of the cute 'energy-drink wolfie'.
Okami wasn't certainly in conditions to deny her sweet dominant pleasure, spasming and shivering into yet another surrendering orgasm that shot plentiful hot load right into Selunelia's awaiting melons and lips.
"Mngurrrffhh... N-No mormmff.. I can-mmffhh mmnghhhffff....<333! N-nnfhhh" @///@

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:35 pm

When the wolfboy began to spasm in erotic release, the busty witch was more than ready as she took his load into her mouth. Being sure not to lose a single drop, she gulped it down while sighing contemptly, feeling her level and power go up once again at the cost of the same stats from the wolfboy.

Once she was done with her latest drain on the wolfboy, Selunelia would move to turn herself back around, once again sitting on his waist while remaining over top of him. “So then Okami, any other experiences you would like to feel, or shall I wrap up our little game now.” At her words, the busty witch’s bosom was hanging dangerously over Okami’s face, making it no secret how she was going to “wrap up” this battle.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next