Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Vicky giggled darkly as the defiant redhead tried to tackle her. After being knocked out about a million times all he could do was hug her hips and shove. Vicky sighed. "Okay have it your way buddy!" With surprising strength, the maniacle girl brought down three terrible axe handle blows onto Ryus exposed back. *SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM* The dragon slunk to his knees and drooped down to hugging Vicky's meaty thigh. 

Vicky shoved the dazed boy off her so he lay flat on his back, still somewhat awake. Until now Vicky had been wearing loose fitting sweat pants. With her eyes on Ryus, she slowly slipped them off, biting her lips and rolling her hips all the while. Now the audience could clearly see Vicky's legs and buttox were as thick as the rest of her body. They also noticed the villainous girl wore cute pink and white polka dot panties. 

Without even a hint of shame, Vicky stood over Ryu's head before suddenly dropping to her butt. The sudden impact knocked the wind out of Ryu and sent his limbs flopping about. With her butt planted on Ryu's chest, Vicky inched forward until her thighs squeezed his head and her crotch rubbed up against his chin. Vicky looked with faux concern at her loopy opponent. "Ohh you look like you're about to pass out... Lemme help!" The savagely cruel referee suddenly blocked off Ryus nose and mouth with her supple hands. She then squeezed his head an neck with her enveloping thighs. 

Ryu could only take so much abuse. After just a minute of Vicky's suffocation, his eyes crossed and then rolled back to their pearly whites. His body, once rigid in defiance, had become as limp as wet dough in Vicky's excellent hold. Vicky pouted. "Hmph! That was kinda short...  Guess I better keep things moving..." 

Vicky stood up, stretched, and proceeded to drag the also unconscious Kylee on top of Ryu. Her sweat-soaked abs pressed against the sleeping boy's cheek. Her own cheek laid on his chest. Vicky knelt down and appreciated her handiwork. With a hearty chuckle, she smacked Kylee on the back. "Nice job Kylee I think you've got him this time." 

Vicky began a highly drawn-out count she knew the audience would thoroughly enjoy. "One!............ Two!......... Three!........ Four!......... And..... Five!" 
Vicky rose and turned towards one wing of the arena. "Kylee got another pinfall but i think it's still anyone match!" 

As Vicky was riling up the crowd, Kylee had finally awoken. It was clear now even to her Vicky had to be stopped. As weakened as she was Ryu would have to help her. The giantess lightly talked her KO'd opponents cheek and whispered. "Come on... Wake up... I need some backup!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Driven by the fire of justice burning within, Ryu had definitely overstimated his current levels of strenght as his tackle lacked the necessary strenght, leaving him clinging at Vicky's thigh in a vulnerable position.  
The redhead boy was grounded in no time, red-faced as Vicky towered over him sensually stripping off to her polka dot panties as she flaunted her thick luscious thighs and curvy hips at him.
Sensuous distraction and his weary state granted her all the time to move to her next move, and before he knew Ryu was succumbing to her meaty thighs and dainty hands, squeezed and smothered into air-deprived oblivion with no chance to fight back, and much less to escape.

"mnnnhhffh...m-mmff... zzz.... x///x". After a short time spent with futile mumbling and squirming, looking up at her triumphant smile as his vision turned blurry and eventually tunneled to darkness, Ryu would soon become limp with her smooth thighs squeezing his slumbering face and his unconscious lips kissing the palm of her hand in fruitless seek for air.

Round two was soon over with Ryu still out of the games and the unconscious Kylee pinning him down for the count... and with Vicky gloating about her successful puppeteering, getting mixed reactions from the fans: part of them were booing at the busty vixen for ruining the match, but the majority were laughing and cheering, having decided that Vicky was the kind of heel they couldn't help but still love. Sure thing, the fact that she was a sexy bombshell helped a lot.

When the handsome boy came to his senses, Kylee was speaking and nudging him back to full awereness.
Groaning faintly in a hard-won effort to shake the cobwebs off his head, Ryu nodded to the gingerhead amazon, letting her know that he knew.

"Y-Yes I agree, let's put the tricky ref in her place... nngh... I can probably distract her and earn you an opening", Ryu would whisper so that only Kylee could hear him.
With Kylee still cuffed and Ryu visibly not on his best legs, none of them would singularly stand a chance against Vicky. But the two of them, they could., probably. And Ryu had his plan, though he was not enthusiast at the idea of playing the bait role.

"Unghh... Hey, you Vicky! We're not done yet! I, Ryu Toranami, am going to stop your games now!". With such theatrically defiant words, Ryu wished he had effectively got Vicky's full attention as he lunged forward, trying to grab one of her arms, turn around and judo-throw her into the mats.

Whether his move was successful, or probably not, the young male was counting on Kylee to takethe opportunity and attack Vicky next.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Vicky found her celebration suddenly interrupted by Ryu. The exhausted boy had grabbed ahold of her arm and was trying to throw the hefty girl. "What are you doing dummy!? Didn't you learn your lesson!?" Then she heard something large creep up behind her. "Ahh shit..."

With Vicky distracted it was easy for the giantess to pull off a gigantic super kick to the abusive referees head. The sole of Kylees foot cracked against Vicky's her jaw, its echo reveberrated across the arena. The once cocky girl collapsed into Ryus arms. Not quite unconscious but still too dizzy to stand. "Nice job Ryu! Now... Let's put this little fraud in her place. She cuffed me so your gonna have to teach her a lesson for the both of us... Maybe then we can actually finish this match legitimately!"

Vicky growled in disagreement. "No don't you dare... I swear Ryu... I'll... I'll get you for this!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:10 am

Ryu was going to be pushed down by Vicky for another headscissor or smothering hold of hers, when Kylee came swinging her giant thick leg to save the day.

With  the busty vixen effectively stunned by her vicious kick, there wasn't much Vicky could do to stop Ryu except from groaning her vindicative promises at him. But for the first time tonight, Vicky was not in conditions to enforce her will.
Helping her up to her feet, Ryu would turn Vicky around and grapple her into a fullnelson, exposing her curvy body to the ever more enthusiast crowd as he would sway the trapped girl around in that hold, causing her large breasts to bounce in accordance with the movement while his groin was brushing her hips from time to time, providing an additional taunt.

After a few seconds, he released Vicky from the fullnelson only to then wrap his arms around her waist and pick her up into a bearhug, getting her large bosom squished into himself, their roundness hefting up to his chin.
"Nnnghhf... So how does it feel to be on the receiving end for once, Vicky-chan? Not very pleasant huh?", Ryu huffed and squeezed Vicky not hurting her badly, but pressing enough to make her feel uncomfortably helpless in his clutches.

What Ryu didn't notice in those moments, was Vicky slipping the key of Kylee's cuffs into his shorts while he was busy wagging her around in the bearhug.
"Uff...Knocking you out like you did on me and Kylee would be probably a rightful payback. But if you have learned your lesson, I'll go easy on you... well more or less. Hrrummpffhh!". With a cheeky grin on his face, Ryu completed Vicky's punishment with an exploder suplex that would flip her backwards for a crash-landing into the middle of the ring.

Confident that Vicky had had enough of this hard lesson in fair play, Ryu would finally walk at her and order: "I'll let it pass for this time, but you have to uncuff.... Uh..??". Feeling the small metallic object poking him within the waistband of his pants, Ryu would pull it out and.... What the...?!?
With a pricelessly clueless face, HE was holding the key right before Kylee's eyes.

"Ugh... I don't know how.... I mean maybe when... uhh... I'll just uncuff you ok? 0///0". Ryu had Kylee turn around and set her free from the cuffs after a short awkward fumbling. But the fact remained that, with the key in his possession and his inability to explain things without blushing and stuttering in confusion, the redhead boy was probably ready to fall into Vicky's final scheme... at least for this match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:49 am

The once dominant vixen now found herself on the receiving end of embarrassing holds. First was the full nelson. The move stretched out Vicky's thick but tall body for all to gawk at. She tried resisting at first but become weaker and weaker as Ryu maintained the pressure on her torso. She noticed with a subdued grimace that her attacker's groin was pressing against her quite firmly. Yet it was hard to remember this grievance when she was inches away from passing out.

Yet Ryu wouldn't allow it. As Vicky's eyes began to flutter Ryu expertly transitioned into a bear hug. With each squeeze of her waist, Vicky moaned in agony. Worst of all the little punk was now trash talking her. Vicky growled into Ryus ear: "I'll get you for this you little welp! I'll break your body and your spirit..." For now, Vicky would simply frame him with a well-placed key.

Just as Ryu was hinting at letting her go he reversed course and slammed her into the mat with an exploder suplex. Upon impact, Vicky writhed in pain a few moments before relaxing. There she laid taking deep breaths and trying not to pass out. "Come on... Find the key..."

The naive boy could've never mentioned the key but he gave away the game immediately. Kylee remained expressionless as Ryu unlocked her handcuffs. Once she was freed she turned back to the traitor behind her. Her face turned sour as she growled: "I see you were working with her all along..." Before Ryu could blurt out a response Kylee was upon him. A quick knee strike to the gut made the dragon bend over. The giantess put him in a front face lock and grabbed onto his trunks for leverage. After pausing for a moment she roared loud enough for the nose bleeds to hear. With one swift motion, she heaved Ryu into the air as easily as a bag of feathers. Then she swung backward at a 90-degree angle, spiking Ryu head into the mat and officially slaying the dragon. 

With a sneer, Kylee rolled the limp convulsing traitor onto his back. She vined one of her legs around his while lifting his other leg. Finally, she nuzzled up beside him and pressed her forearm against his face. Kylee stared down Vicky. "Start the pin unless you want to trade places!" Having seen the sheer brutality of that DDT Vicky immediately crawled over and started counting.

"ONE!... TWO!... THREE!... FOUR!...... FIVE!" Kylee patted the still twitching boy on the chest. "Not bad... Next time I'll make sure things are cleaner..." Kylee turned to Vicky, who flinched. "Seeing as you're both no good cheaters you can do whatever you want with the kid, not my problem..." The giantess then grabbed Ryu's head with her massive paws and gave him a long smooch on the forehead to say goodbye. "See ya, pal!" 

Appearing a bit chipper now Kylee rolled out of the ring and sauntered down to the backstage area, leaving Vicky to pick Ryu's bones. 

Vicky immediately set to work, first plopping down on this belly and slapping him hard across the face. "Wake up punk! Time for some payback!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:17 am

Ryu wanted to explain the obvious misunderstanding. After all, what kind of idiotic cheater would tip his hand like that?
Unfortunately for him, Kylee was as much hot-tempered as she was quick to instinctive reactions: in no time, a vicious knee strike to his guts had crushed the wind out of him, having him bend over for the following DDT that spiked him head first into the mats, rattleing his brain and instattly knocking out.

Accomplishing her vengeance and achieving her victory had visibly brightened Kylee's mood, as she proved by grabbing his head and planting a big goodbye (and goodnight) kiss to his forehead.

The large lipstick mark would be probably an embarrassing (yet somewhat sexy) sign of defeat left on his forehead when he woke up, if Ryu's mind was not occupied with more urgent worries, in the form of Vicky's hard slap bringing him back to life in the most uncerimonious way.

"Unnghh... but what the... ? Guh...oh no... 0///0". The first thing his dazed eyes would refocus on was Vicky's large bosom. Obvious, since it covered most of his filed of vision. Then, he looked up past their dominant hefty roundness to meet Vicky's beautiful face- A slight lovely smile complimented her beautiful features, but there wasn't anything reassuring in that happy, somewhat predatorial expression, letting Ryu know that he was in big troubles.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 am

As Ryu was coming to Vicky thought long and hard about how to punish the rebellious boy. While initially, she considered breaking him with a couple of power moves she thought better of it. Some more sensual yet suffocating moves would knock the punk kid out and keep him titillated for a future match. 

After a hard slap onto Ryu's chest to wake him up, Vicky dragged the boy and leaned him against the corner turnbuckles. She then stepped back a few paces and turned away. While looking back at Ryu and sticking her tongue out the sadistic redhead gave herself quite the wedgie. "Take a deep breath kid... You're gonna need it!"

The thick redhead then slapped her sweat soaked ass and began hopping back until her butt smashed against Ryu's face. With a devious grin on her lips, Vicky slowly twerking her butt blocking out any air for Ryu and pressing his head against the turnbuckle. "You should've just played along with dummy! I might've given you the win... Maybe... Now you'll be tasting my sweet ass for days!" Vicky chuckled at her own gross-out humor. After another minute of suffocation, she checked ryus arm. It flopped about like a noodle, proving Ryu was KO'd.

Vicky pulled her cheeks off of Ryu's face with a loud *Smack*. She then knelt down and faced the sleeping boy. With purpose, she grabbed Ryu's head by his red hair and pulled his face close to hers. She then dove in for a sloppy and far too lengthy kiss. Having taken all she wanted from the boy she tossed him back against the turnbuckle.

"That was fun but... I think you got a match against me in your future pal... You just don't know it yet!" With one final parting flick to the face, Vicky threw her pants back on and walked off with a smile.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Ryu wriggled and squirmed for a while, trapped against the corner as Vicky sensually suffocated him with her airtight facesitting press.
"Mnnnrffhhh... blurrbb... @///@". With her taunting wedgie, the curvy girl had made sure that Ryu's face was enveloped into a deep airtight hug by her bare buttcheeks, squeezing, grinding and rolling his face around.

Vicky took her time to bask in the evil pleasure of having Ryu suffocated and dominated by her stinkface, seducing and humiliating him as he slowly succumbed to such womanly finisher. Later, Ryu would have a vivid memory of the heavenly smooth plumpness of Vicky's derriere, feeling deeply embarrassed at the idea that her facesitting smother had aroused him in spite of such humiliating extra-ending of his match.

But for now, all he could do was relax, and give in, letting his life force be absorbed by Vicky's swaying hips as he went limp and unconscious. Unknown to the slumbering boy laying against one corner of the ring, the premises for another interesting Tension wrestling event had been prepared there, and Vicky the sexy voluptuous schemer was probably making her plans about it already.

Winner: Kylee by 3 pinfalls.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5