Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:02 am

Vera's troubles were far from over! Right after experiencing a flying clothesline she was being lifted up and thrown around via a northern lights suplex by her taller and stronger opponent. 

Her back hurt, she was dizzy, she had the air pressed from her lungs, and finally, she was being pinned... Again! The ref was quick to slide into action and started smacking her hand against the mat. 

One!... Mmm nerr can't... Two!... I wernt... Lose! Just as the ref was about to smack the mat a third time Vera began thrashing about violently like a rabbit in a trap. She managed to break the pin and put the precariously positioned Hikaru off balance.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:26 am

Hikaru felt Vera buck and twist, breaking the pin! Hikaru went rolling to the side, rising to her feet and crouching low to await Vera's return to a vertical base. She narrowed her eyes not wanting to give this woman a chance to get back into the swing of things. once Vera was up Hikaru shuffle stepped forward, shooting up a hard super kick aimed at Vera's jaw to try to send her back to the mat in a heap once more! Hikaru had momentum now, and the last thing she wanted to do against a crafty woman with little regard for the rules was to give up or relinquish that momentum she had built!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:42 am

Vera had just risen to her feet! She had taken just one step forward before Hikaru had laid her out again! The sole of her boot slammed into Veras glass jaw with a *SMACK* that echoed across the stadium. 

Vera stood motionless for a few seconds, moaning incoherently all the while. Eventually, her eyes fluttered and she collapsed backward onto the mat like a house of cards. The sudden movement threw the Hemme of Veras Chinese dress up. This completely exposed her panty clad camel toe and a bit of her oscillating belly. She remained entirely motionless except for the occasional twitch and raspy breath.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:36 am

Vera dropped and she had dropped hard! Hikaru jumped down on top of her, landing across her chest. She reached down to hook a leg to pin Vera! The referee slid in to place and began the count!

"ONE!"

Hikaru was not sure if this was it, and wasn't even sure if she was going to go for a pin after the super kick. However, after watching the way Vera collapsed she felt like she had a chance to pull off the win here and now! She held her breath, all her weight on top of Vera in hopes that she would stay down for two more seconds.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:12 am

The audience erupted in cheers as they watched 
 The match likely final moments. A petite girl like Vera couldn't take so many big hits without eventually getting knocked out! Yet what Vera lacked in endurance she made up for in unearned luck.

In her scramble to get the pin started Hikaru had jostled Veras foot a couple of inches to the right, enough to put it just slight under the bottom rope. As the referee was about to reach three she noticed the rope break. She felt bad for Hikaru. It was kind of a cheap technicality but rules were rules. "Sorry Hikaru... Her foots under the rope..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:52 am

Hikaru looked up and saw the foot after the referee pointed it out. She closed her eyes and sighed in frustration as she rose to her knees. "Very well....." She said, standing up and backing off of Vera. While her foe had proven to be one not averse to using questionable tactics Hikaru herself would always wrestle by the book. She honored the rope break, fully disengaging to allow Vera to rise back up to her feet to continue the match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 am

Even a prideful girl like Vera had to face the facts eventually. Her opponent simply outmatched her in terms of wrestling experience and physical ability. In fact, if she hadn't been lucky the match would be ended with that first superkick! With a fair win not in the cards, it was time for Vera to pull out her ace in the hole.

The usually stoic girl staggered to her knees and whimpered pathetically. With crocodile tears in her eyes, she looked up expectantly at Hikaru. "My friend... I don't feel good... I think I bumped my head too hard...everything seems so blury... You seem like a kind, gentle women... Could you help me to my feet?"

Assuming Hikaru would have a bit of mercy and give Vera a hand the underhanded assassin would pull her into the longest kiss of her young life.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:04 am

Hikaru felt like this was a trap, but in the off chance that it wasn't what sort of woman would she be if she didn't at least help someone up so the referee could check on them further? Going against her better judgement, Hikaru helped the woman up and this proved to be a horrible mistake.

Hikaru's eyes widened in surprise as Vera latched on, kissing her of all things! Hikaru was in total shock followed by a feeling of light headed numbness. She wasn't sure what was going on but the world was fading to black incredibly fast leaving Hikaru falling to the mat in an unconscious heap at Vera's feet!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:30 am

Vera laughed hysterically inside her own head. "You idiot you fell for my trap!" As soon as Hikaru had helped Vera to her feet she had thrown her arms around the taller girls neck and dragged her down into an unforgiving kiss. Each second their lips were entangled Hikaru was worn down by the neurotoxin laced in Veras lavender lipstick. One moment Hikaru's legs wobbled the next she slipped from Veras loose grip and fell onto the mat. 

The suddenly happy assassin slowly crawled on top of Hikaru's body. When she was face to face with her sleeping opponent Vera lowered herself until her chest was pressed against Hikaru's. The ref, seeing the pin coming, was already ready to start counting. As the ref counted Vera took the liberty of gingerly kissing the nape of Hikaru's neck. "One!... Two!...... Three!..."

Vera wins by pinfall!

Vera knelt over her defeats opponent once again and giggled. A little while ago all she could think of was brutalizing Hikari the first chance she got. Now with her opponent more vulnerable than ever, she decided to pass on any past thoughts of revenge. Something about sloppily kissing her enemy had softened the stoic girl's heart. Itching to covers with her opponent Vera gently tapped her cheek and whispered; "Wakey Wakey sleepy girl..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:49 am

Hikaru had no idea what happened she only knew that the crowd was reacting to something. Vera was standing over her leaving Suzumi with the realization that she lost. She still had no idea how but looking arounds he knew that Vera had somehow cheated her way to a win. She shoved Vera away, trying to roll onto her stomach and bury her face in shame after blowing it in the last moments of the match, doing her best to recover as well as come to terms with what had just happened.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next