by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona Giovani vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yona Giovani vs. Hikaru Sawazaki Empty Yona Giovani vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:43 am

Match Type: Standard

Hikaru was backstage happy to be setting foot in the ring again, eager to go out there and show the crowd that she could step between the ropes and take on whoever was put in there against her. She was clad in her yellow and black one piece swimsuit, kneepads and boots as she walked through the arena hallways appearing confident and glad to be wrestling again. She knew she could do this, she just had to go out there and do it.

Hikaru's theme began to play and she came out to a decent cheer from the crowd. She held a hand up and waved to some of the fans as she walked down the ramp looking over and pointing at each side of the ramp as she neared the ring. Hikaru walked up the ring steps and onto the apron before climbing through the ropes to enter the ring. She held her arms out and did a lap around the ring taking in the cheers before she settled into her corner to await the arrival of her opponent this evening.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovani vs. Hikaru Sawazaki Empty Re: Yona Giovani vs. Hikaru Sawazaki

Post by Cleomori Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:34 pm

Yona repeatedly stomped on the floor of her dressing room after losing her initial hentai fight. She became so angry that her vision started to blur. She nearly passed out, but all of a sudden, her phone rang repeatedly, her siren ringtone echoing across the room. Spite for her former opponent had soon turned into fear, her heart skipping a beat. She knew only her lawyer had the number of her burner phone, having been the one to give it to her. The two haven't talked much since she started at AFW, so she grew rather worried. She didn't know if her recent losses and humiliating victories had dragged her reputation into the mud or not. She tried to avoid seeing the criticism, knowing how easily her plan could fall apart if she dragged on her career with AFW for too long. The exhausted brunette hesitantly slid her phone out of her locker, putting it in her ear as she answered the call—as she expected, it was her lawyer.
"Ayyy Louis-I mean Yona, how've you been? Great? Great! I've been looking over your recent matches, and I've noticed that this new persona of yours has brought in quite the audience. After some further research, it seems like your current campaign is going strong. In fact-"
"Woah! Woah! Woah! Slow down. What about my last few matches? Hasn't it been pretty disappointing?" Yona asked, sweat trickling down her forehead.
"Disappointing?! Hell no! Speaking of your last few matches, I was going to say people love seeing you get beat up! I know this is hard for you, but you might need to lean a bit towards being a heel jobber. You've racked up the fanbase with your skills, but it's clear what your audience wants. You're a beautiful young lady, and I'm not saying you should lose your matches, but take a few hits and let the pain seep in."
"You're crazy if you think I'm going back to being a pretty little doll for the audience's amusement. I think I know what's best for my career, and that consists of me just being me. I appreciate the help, but I know what works well for me. I'm sure you can agree; either way, I've built up a good reputation for myself here. However, has Renee taken the bait yet? That's the true indicator of my fame."
"I was also going to mention that! Renee has recently signed on with AFW, so it seems like it's about time. Though, if you want to make money and solidify your popularity completely, it doesn't hurt to be weak; it'll only make the anticipation for your reunion even stronger."
"I don't plan on losing to her, and I don't plan on being the underdog anymore. Thanks for the information, but I'm done talking to you for now. I'll take things into my hands."

"Ayy come on, Y-" As he tried to plead with her, she ended the call, sighing afterward. She stood silently for a few minutes, filled with a plethora of untamed emotions. She wanted to punch a wall but also scream in excitement. She was ready to get her revenge on Renee, and she knew that her time as Yona Giovanni would come to an end. Not that she could stop being herself, but she certainly knew things would change on her journey for revenge, success, and a legacy. For one, she wouldn't be coming home; instead, she'd use the looming opportunity to become an unstoppable force in the industry. She wanted complete control over both LAW and AFW, not for the money but for the right to be officially superior to anyone who dares to challenge her. However, as she pondered her future, she'd be snapped back to reality by a knock at her door. She got up and opened it to see the referee, who had been kind to her since the moment she got here, remind her that she had a second match today. Yona was emotionally drained from the first, but even so, she was quite the hard worker, as she didn't even wait for the man to leave before she changed into her wrestling attire and was led into the arena by him. Yona stood triumphantly on the ramp, looking at the audience as if she had something to say. The referee handed her a microphone, seeming as if he could read her mind. She cleared her throat, viciously declaring, "Heyyyyyy motherfuckers! I know we took some losses recently, but hear me now and hear me well: I'll never be a damn pretty face, babyface, or whatever you want to call it! I'm never gonna let myself be anyone's doll or puppet! The only people I belong to our my fans, can I get some love from you guys," she shouted, being answered with loud cheers, "Tonight, I dedicate this victory to Renee Steinhauser! The newcomer to AFW that I wish to challenge after I'm done with this waste of space! To all who doubt me, get ready to take my foot up your ass, because I'll fight everyone if I have to! Who's with me!"
The audience abruptly applauded her, before she continued, "and those who aren't with me! Scream a little louder if you hate the absolute shit out of me; make that throat sore like you just took in my dick! Now let's fucking go!"
She was acting more cinematic that she ever had before, but it seemed to work. It was cheesy and surely obscene but the foundation of her reputation would always be built around that, and that was fine. She was happy like this, and now she'd share a bit of that with her opponent, quickly getting into the ring to continue her tradition. She spat at her opponent's face, slapping her with enough force to leave a bruise.
"Watch me slaughter this babyface!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:44 am

Hikaru was standing by and when Yona spoke she stood there with an unimpressed look on her face raising an eyebrow at some of what they said. To Hikaru it came across like Yona was just trying a bit too hard at... whatever it was they were trying to accomplish. She waited patiently for Yona to get to the ring. Hikaru was here to wrestle and she was going to simply stick to that and come out of this with a victory over this bombastic loudmouth.

Hikaru was shocked as she was spit on and slapped but as her head whipped to the side she stumbled a step although she stayed up on her feet. Hikaru clenched her fist and spun around, extending her arm and looking to repay the favor with a spinning backfist right to the face of her cocky, arrogant opponent!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:28 pm

Yona was surprised at her opponent's reaction to her speech. Of course, she didn't let it show, but she knew from that alone that the girl would be a tough one to break. However, that only made the potential within their match even more appealing to her. She figured Hikaru would give her quite the show, and to the surprise of no one, her opponent reacted immediately, sending a back fist in her direction. The brunette, having raw experience of being in every fight imaginable, trumped the pink-haired adversary's skill, quickly ducking before throwing a light jab at her. She had originally intended to aim at her stomach, but she felt the need to flanderize her personality slightly, instead aiming at her crotch for a far more sadistic approach.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:42 am

Hikaru's backfist swung and missed and she was rewarded with a low blow! Hikaru dropped to a knee and shook her head wondering if the official was just not paying attention for the dirty, cheap shot that if seen would normally be a DQ. Hikaru was still stunned by the low blow and once Yona was close enough she would try to lash out with a hard strike to the abdomen hoping to finally land a hit against her opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:53 pm

Yona took the hit to the stomach, falling over for a second before using her back to toss her back on her feet and sending a punch, just as hard, in return to her chest.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:22 am

Hikaru managed to land a hit and she got back up to her feet but so did her opponent! Hikaru stepped up to grapple with her but Yona hammered her in the abdomen in return! Hikaru grunted and doubled over, hobbling back a couple steps as the surprise strike left her stunned for a brief moment, with things increasingly not looking good for Hikaru....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:01 pm

By then, Yona's bloodlust had reached an entirely new level. She had managed to keep herself afloat with some of her former opponent's blood, but she was certainly still being dragged along by her hunger. Her body was exuding pools of sweat, her scarlet eyes more vibrant than it ever has been. She leaped on her opponent, beating on her chest repeatedly, before suddenly switching to clawing at her face, trying to get some blood out. She bit down on her lip, trying to stop herself from going full-vampire on the woman, but she was losing her grip over her own body.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:41 am

Hikaru grunted and groaned as the hits started coming but she brought her arms up, using them to block many oncoming hits after the initial surprise strikes landed true. She bucked and thrust trying to dislodge Yona when the face raking came. Hikaru howled out in pain and anger at this womans tactics swinging her fists into Yona a few times before grabbing her by the hair and tossing her off to the side. Hikaru rubbed her face and staggered up to her feet trying to ready herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:44 pm

Yona took a few disorienting hits to the body, being tossed to the other side of the ring. She snarled loudly, showing her teeth like a dog, terrified to go back to being a jobber. She had to deal with her former manager only seeing her as a bimbo for the audience's amusement, and now her lawyer was pressuring her to return to being such humiliating eye-candy. Yona would never go back to it, even if she lost her only source of support. She charged at Hikaru, showing her true strength, slamming her hard forehead into her chest, sending her opponent flying backwards.
"You thought you'd ever have a chance against me?! Think again?!" Yona shrieked, feeling a titillating feeling in her stomach. She couldn't hold back a series of terrifyingly psychotic laughter.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next