by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:58 am

With Hikaru vulnerable once again Vera continued her laser focus on the taller girls legs. Before Hikaru could regain her bearings Vera coiled her entire body around one of the girls slender legs. With her arms wrapped around her victim's calf and her legs around her thigh, Vera began bending her leg, applying pressure on the joints of her knee. If she had more time the merciless assassin would've happily broken the girl's leg, tap or no tap. But she did not. the ref had just recently gotten around to counting them out. She would have to settle for simply hurting her opponent.

"Come on girls, get back in the ring! One!... Two!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:43 am

Hikaru screamed in pain as Vera began to wrap up her legs and painfully apply pressure to them! Her head thrashed about as she was stuck in Vera's clutches, her legs agony increasing each second she was stuck. However, Hikaru's arms were free and she was getting desperate. Hikaru balled up her fists and tried to punch at Vera, attempting to strike her hard enough to let go of the painful hold!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 am

At first, Vera snickered smugly at Hikaru's desperate attempts to free herself. "You'll never reach-" suddenly one of Hikarues fists bonked Vera on her once pristine nose. With an annoyed growl, Vera gave Hikaru's knee one last violent jerk before scooting away from her. 

Vera quickly rolling back into the ring just as the referee had reached the nine count. No longer focused on being disqualified the stoic assassin pressed a finger to her nose, she was bleeding. Though externally she remained stone-faced; Internally she was boiling. "She drew blood from me... How could I let this dolt do that!?? Shell pay... shell pay... SHELL PAY!"

As the referee restarted the count Vera pulled out her toxic lipstick and began applying a fresh neon purple coating to her lips. One kiss from Veras pouted lips and Hikaru would feel as drunk as a sailor. Drunk and vulnerable.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

Hikaru managed to escape the hold and she got up to her feet. She wanted to try to keep Vera close and work away at her using her technical skills as well as good grappling. Hikaru tried to lunge in, locking up with Vera in a grapple! Hikaru had no idea what Vera had just done however she wanted to try to land a couple knee strikes and then grab hold of vera to lift her up into the air for a snap suplex. Keep being aggressive and keep Vera defensive.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:41 am

Vera, despite her many gifts, was flawed. In this case, her arrogance and lack of strength allowed Hikaru to charge in unopposed. First Vera locked her hands with Hikaru, trying to slow her down. With her one undamaged leg, Hikaru slammed her knee into Veras exposed belly. The audience grunted uneasily with each shot to her abdomen. "Oof!" "Ouch!" "Ughh!". 

With her opponent doubled over in pain Hikaru easily placed her in a front face lock. Actually lifting her after all the damage done to her leg was a tall order. Luckily Vera was light as a feather and Hikaru was strong-willed. With a very un-ladylike grunt, she stomped her foot to the ground and heaved Vera up before swiftly dropping her back down to the mat. 

Vera writhed in agony from the shock to her back. She wanted to scream and curse but her words could not express the rage and disbelief coursing through her. 

The experienced crowd was heating up. After the hundreds of matches they'd seen they knew when someone was vulnerable and when a finisher might be used.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 am

Hikaru had managed to stun Vera, and that only helped fuel the adrenaline rush she was feeling. Hikaru groaned as she was rising to her feet trying to think of other ways to keep taking the fight to Vera. She made her way to the nearby corner turnbuckle, trying to climb it as quickly as she could while looking back down at Vera. Hikaru took a deep breath, jumping into the air as she tried to get as much height as she could before crashing down on Vera with a top rope frog splash! Hikaru knew this impact would do a number on Vera.... provided Vera didn't move out of the way! It was a gamble Hikaru was willing to take.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:45 am

Being too distracted by the visceral pain and anger coursing through her Vera didn't notice Hikaru leapfrog off the top ropes until it was too late. Hikaru landed her frog splash right on top of her diagram. The impact visibly rippled through Vera as her limbs lept into the air before collapsing back to the mat with a soft thud. 

She might not have noticed yet but her little splash had knocked Vera out; if only for a little while. With her eyes rolled back and a bit of drool dripping from her lips the audience caught on quickly. A few even called out: "go, Hikaru!" And "Pin her!!!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 am

Hikaru landed the dog splash and she felt great! Well, Hikaru actually hurt a bit from the landing but knowing that Vera was hurting a lot more is what felt good to Hikaru. The young woman hooked a leg and laid across her opponents chest to keep her pinned! The referee saw the pin and slid into place reaching up and hitting the mat with their hand!

"ONE!"

The count had begun and Hikaru had hoped that she had done enough damage to her opponent to keep her down!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:31 am

As Hikaru hooked Veras noodle like leg the audiences eyes widened. They were getting a full view of the proud assasins light blue panties. The extra raucous audience helped spur Vera to awaken with their hoots and hollering. When the referee smacked his hand to the mat Vera was aware but immobile.

"One!"
"No... no..."
"Two!"
"God damn it kick out you worm!!!!"
"Thr-"
Vera suddenly arched her back and thrusted her leg forward, breaking the pin. 

Yet she was still in pain and had Hikaru right on tip of her bruised ribs. She would have to follow her lead for now.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 am

Hikaru thought she had a win until Vera kicked out at the last minute! Hikaru rolled off Vera and rose back up to her feet trying to think of what else she could do to keep Vera down for a three count! She also had an idea although it didn't involve a pin. Hikaru moved over towards Vera's legs and sat down, wrapping her own around Vera's in a tangle. Hikaru was trying to set Vera up for a figure four leg lock, hoping to apply all the pressure she could while Vera was still out of it!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next