Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:58 am

While Vera tried to regain her bearings Hikaru placed her in a tangled mess of a figure for leg lock. There's nothing like seering pain to wake a girl up! For the first few moments of being trapped in the hold all she could do was swear and attempt to swat at Hikaru but to no avail. 

"You gotta do something, Vera! Either you'll tap, or shell break your leg and I know I'm not tapping! I gotta... I gotta... Reverse it!"

As she finished her internal really Vera lifted her body with her hands pressed to the mat. In one swift movement, she would patent to flip herself and Hikaru over, also flipping the pressure from Vera onto Hikaru.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 am

Hikaru thought she had Vera right where she wanted her but suddenly she was rolled over! Hikaru was shaking her head in protest during the roll, falling about. Once the counter was complete then Hikaru was screaming as the pain all hit her at once. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Hikaru was now stuck and in agony, trying to think of a way out! She didn't see this coming and didn't think Vera would be able to reverse the pressure but she was horribly mistaken! Hikaru was now frantically clawing at the mat, trying to drag the two closer towards the ropes!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:34 am

Vera grinned cockily as she successfully reversed the leg lock. Yet her grin quickly turned sour as Hikaru began dragging herself to the ropes. She would never admit it out loud but Vera admired Hikaru's sheer tenacity. Too bad she couldn't allow it.

Realizing Hikaru would soon reach the ropes Vera decided to end her hold early. She would then try dragging her opponent by her feet into the middle of the ring, sit on her back, and lock her in a rear naked choke.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:05 am

Hikaru was close to the ropes when she felt the hold abandoned, breathing a sigh of relief. However as she tried to get up she was dragged away from the ropes as Vera locked in a rear naked choke!

A frantic Hikaru began tonflail about, desperate to escape. She relied to swing her elbows back into Vera over and over, hoping that she could connect with enough strikes to free herself!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:56 am

Hikaru's constant elbows were beginning to seriously annoy, and bruise Vera. Yet the stoic assasin gritted her teeth and bore Hikarus assault. If it took bruised ribs to put her opponent to sleep, so be it.

Hikaru's futile resistance had changed Veras perspective. Originally she would have settled for a simple knockout and pin. Now she figured it wouldn't hurt to instill some respect into her feisty, yet admittedly cute, opponent. Even if she did pass out from the sleeper there was no way Vera would just call it a night!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Hikaru felt herself slipping and growing desperate. Gagging for air, she began to swing her elbows back frantically trying to connect with the side of Vera's skull! Hikaru was going to bludgeon her way out if she had to! She swung as hard as she could while her lower body thrashed about, Hikaru hoping that she could escape from Vera's hold.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 am

Things were becoming unsustainable. Vera could tolerate a few cracked ribs but one too many elbows to the head and she would be the one who was knocked out.

After Hikaru's first elbow connected Veras grip slackened a bit. When the second hit she unlaced the hold. After the third shot to the head, Vera had to crawl away in a daze. Blood now matted the left side of Veras lavender hair. With some distance between them, she leaned against a bottom turnbuckle and glared at her gasping opponent. Honestly, it was hard to tell who was worse off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am

Hikaru tried to roll over and make it back to her feet. She hobbled and swayed as she eyed Vera, waiting for her to get back to her feet as well. Once Vera was up Hikaru would rush right at her as quickly as she could! Hikaru needed to take the fight to this woman otherwise she was going to be in a world of hurt. She extended her arm looking to smash into Vera with the biggest running clothesline that she could muster!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:01 am

As soon as Vera had managed to stand up against the turnbuckles Hikaru was already upon her with a running clothesline. Her arm slammed against Veras slender chest, knocking the breath from her lungs. With a soft "Oomph!" Vera slumped down to her butt and stared up at her looming opponent. The stoic as a sin grimaced. Here she was, woozy and vulnerable all over again!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:59 am

Hikaru took Vera down and felt a bit of an adrenaline rush kicking in! Hikaru wanted to keep up the pressure by pulling Vera back up to her feet and wrapping her arms around Vera's waist. Gripping tightly it was the intent of Hikaru to try to lift her up and flip her over, executing a northern lights suplex! Hikaru would keep her back arched after the impact, holding Vera down for a pin if successful!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next