Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 5 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:56 am

Patrice was extatic. This match, and this whole ordeal frankly with Ivy had been such an unpleasant surprise, that she couldn't have been happier to get rid of it all. Especially as the way she was getting rid of it was through a victory! It was definitely a reason to celebrate!

Only problem with that was the fact that the French blonde was blissfully unaware of Ivy's movements. And just as blissfully unaware that she had not had actually won yet...

Those facts were about to dawn her in a very abrupt and painful way. She could suddenly hear some vague hissing from behind her back, and just as she turned around to see where it was coming from, she was suddenly tossed over the ropes and out of the ring! The blonde's back hit the apron's edge before her body smashed against the ground...

"Wha...what...?" was the only thing the Sleepy Student could incoherently stutter out, as pain had overcome her body, and she couldn't yet grasp what had just happened... The only thing she was capable of now was laying powerlessly on the floor.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 5 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:11 am

Ivy quickly rolled out of the ring and stood over Patrice's prone body. The sadistic teacher grinned while making crying motions with her hands. "Ahh did that little tumble hurt? Well, you should've remembered the terms of the match! One submission and one pin!  Don't worry. ill make sure to teach you the error of your ways!"

Ivy would then get on all fours and place the blondes head between her thighs. The merciless instructor would lift her legs before swinging them back down, smashing Patrice's head into the mat.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Patrice was still too dazed and confused - and hurt - from the "little tumble", in Ivy's words, that had actually been a huge drop down. She was barely capable of realizing that it had been Ivy who had sent her crashing down and registering that she had come by her downed body, stating something about the rules. But one thing she did begin to realize - that what had just happened was extremely bad news.

Before she could think anything else, Ivy's thighs had already wrapped around her head. The blonde raised her hands instinctively on them, feeling how soft and warm they were, and trying to meekly squeeze them to find out how much power laid within them. But that was all she was capable of, before the teacher made her move, causing the student's head to impact the floor hard, almost knocking her completely out!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:41 am

Patrice was right where Ivy wanted her. Battered enough to provide zero resistance yet not completely KO'd. With a gentle pat of Patrice bareback, Ivy cooed: "Time to finish you off my plucky little student!" This gentle pat turned into a hard slap. "Wakey wakey!"

After rousing her sleepy student Ivy would stand up and grab ahold of Patrice's slender neck with both hands. She would then plunge the blondes head between her thighs. Finally, she would loop her arms around the model's plump waist. All this was in preparation for a move the brilliant girl had come to admire after watching people like Kylee Williams and Isaac Clarke use it. It was time to turn this admiration into a copycat Piledriver!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Patrice was barely able to register what was going on, and certainly not able to counter her dire situation at all. Even if her sleepiness may had been of a more pleasant kind earlier in the evening, now her sleepiness was just a direct result of being at the mercy of an evil teacher. A teacher, that seemed to be determined to put her to sleep once and for all...

Had the French blonde had any strength left after being subjected to the devious scholar's brutal treatment on the apron, she would have done anything to stop Ivy from executing her next move. But now she was just like a ragdoll in the teacher's hands, and the perfectly performed Piledriver was just what was needed for Ivy to poison her student to sleep, knocking Patrice out cold at her knees.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:11 am

Ivy winced at the sound of Patrice's head smacking into the thin mat. The recently triumphant blonde now lay unconscious with her head tucked between her teacher's soft thighs. Ivy patted the KO'd girl on the back. "Sorry, blondy... The pile driver may have been a bit too much..." 

After a quick breather Ivy got back to work. At this point pinning, Patrice was just a formality - still, it needed to be done. The patient teacher would walk behind sleeping beauty and tuck her arms under Patrice's armpits. With sustained effort, Ivy was able to drag the girl's limp body to the edge of the ring-like she was a sack of potatoes. A few hearty shoves and the surprisingly hefty girl was back in the ring.

"Phew! I need to start lifting weights or something!" Ivy quickly followed Patrice into the ring and covered her. Seeing how she had ended the blond with a pile driver Ivy used an appropriate pin. After plopping on the snoring girls face she would cross her noodle-like arms over her slowly oscillating breasts. 

The ref was already ready. "One!... Two!... Three!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:19 pm

Patrice was probably lucky not to witness any of Ivy's actions, or not to hear any of her stupid remarks after the Piledriver. The scene wasn't exactly graceful, not at least on her part, and especially not Ivy's words.

The crowds could witness the unconscious blonde clad in lingerie-like nightwear being ragdolled by Ivy to her hearts content though, and for them, the show was probably worth seeing.

Eventually, the hot teacher set her Sleepy Student up for her inevitable fate inside the ring.

..."Four!!!"...."Five!!!"

Finishing the count was merely a formality, as it was obvious to everyone that it was the Wrestling Whiz who ruled this time.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:20 am

As Ivy looked upon her battered blonde student she felt a tinge of mercy in her heart. Originally the Wrestling Whiz had wished for a variety pack of devastating finishers. Now it was clear this limp twitching girl wouldn't survive such an onslaught.

Ivy, already looming over Patrice, began to slowly kneel down. Eventually, she came within an inch of the blonde's plump lips.
"Time to wake up sleeping beauty... I got one more move for you..." 

Patrice suddenly connected her lips with Patrice; Gently smacking their moist lips together. She would keep this up until Patrice showed some signs of life.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Patrice may have protested Ivy's actions had she even been awake, but the crowds certainly seemed to be just excited to see some more gentle action inside the ring. When Ivy's lips connected with her student's, it was obvious that the frisky turn of events between the battling duo was something the audience had been waiting to see from the beginning...

After having been out for the count, Ivy's passionate kiss was slowly beginning to get the French blonde back to her senses, waking the Sleepy Student up for one more round of what the Wrestling Whiz had in store for her. Confused and disoriented, the blonde was not yet able to grasp what was happening, and totally vulnerable to Ivy's plans.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:49 am

Upon waking sleeping beauty from her slumber Ivy would start coaxing her to stand up. She would do all the lieing and cooing needed to prep Patrice for one last move. "Don't worry my friend... This last move is gonna gently put you back to sleep... I promise!"

Once Ivy had her buxom opponent wobbling on her feet she would lace her fingers around the back of her blonde head. Firstly she went for one last kiss. Gently smacking lips with the girl she had actually grown fond of. After almost a minute of making out with the blonde goddess Ivy finally revealed her deception. 

"Sorry about this baby..." The Wrestling Whiz cooed.

With her hands still firmly gripped to Patrice head Ivy jumped up and pressed her knees tightly to the blondes pretty little face. Finally she would let gravity do the rest of the work. Once she fell back to the mat she would drag Patrice face first into her kneecaps.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next