Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 4 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:09 pm

The situation had definitely had the potential for a much more brutal ending than what transpired. Yes, the mattress did crash against the apron with quite an impact, but both of the fighters seemed to escape relatively unhurt. The mattress did tumble over though, leaving the French blonde in a rather awkward position, hanging from the ties to the mattress over Ivy's body lieing beneath her.

Ivy remaining unhurt was blatantly obvious by her hysterical laughter. Frankly, Patrice actually determined that the whole ordeal had most likely not been an accident, just a little roller coaster ride for the brat posing as a scholar to get her adrenaline rush from. And even the way it ended seemed to provide her with another opportunity for mischievous behavior, as she pulled the blonde's face into yet another breast smother!

The only trick now was that as the two were covered by the heap of mess that was the mattress, blankets and pillows, no one could witness Ivy's pervy behavior now. For all the crowds could tell, the pair could have just as well been laying down there injured, even before having the chance to enter the ring!

How did Patrice react though? Negligibly. There was just nothing she could really do, other than remain Ivy's plaything for now!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 4 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 am

It was tempting for Ivy to just lye there with Patrick snuggling together amongst a mountain of warm blankets and bedding. Yet the alternative was far better. Having this pretty blonde as her plaything, err student, would be... Enlightening.

With the duos exciting arrival the official figured now would be as good a time as ever to don't the bell. *Ding!* *Ding!* *Ding!*

"You hear that my beautiful student? Sounds like class is in session!" With some reluctance, Ivy pulled Patrice face from her breasts and began hauling her student up to her feet. With one hand pulling on particles bindings and another on her panties Ivy dragged her to the ringside and rolled her in. Unlike her student, the teacher carefully used the ring steps.

Once in the ring Ivy casually leaned against the ropes and peered down at bound opponent. "Say, Patrice... Do you have a favorite wrestling move?" It was likely obvious to all what her intentions were. To use whatever move Patrice said against her. Ivy was a little concerned, Patrice was pretty perceptive for a dumb blonde. "Hmph if she doesn't play along ill just have to put her to sleep again!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:28 pm

Patrice was certain that such an entrance they had just displayed could very well cause some worry amongst the officials and the crowds. Frankly, it didn't look like an entrance one would have wanted to perform themselves at all. It was probable according to any common sense, that soon there would be someone coming to check up on them, and she could finally get rid of Ivy for good.

Wrong. The sick bastards rang the bell.

Against all logic, the match was now on. And according totally to Ivy's logic, that was finally the time to get into the ring! Pushing surprisingly effortlessly the mattress and other stuff away, the self-proclaimed scholar pulled the blonde by the ring, and pushed her into it.

There she now was, in the middle of the ring, all bound up and incapable of defending herself, while Ivy was approaching her. Surely a very good reason for the ref to interrupt it all?

Wrong again. Honestly, Patrice couldn't even see a ref anywhere. Where the hell was she?!?

Ivy had completely other questions on her mind apparently. Her favorite wrestling move? Why was she even asking that?!?

Maybe she wanted to give her student a chance to try out one...

Then it hit her. Maybe Patrice should tell her some move, that could give a proper chance to escape, or at least to get as far away from her as possible?

Frustrated, the French blonde decided that it could be worthwhile to just reply to Ivy's question for once. "Well, fine... I... I like many moves, but... Maybe the... Diving hurricanrana?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:14 am

Ivy was a bit embarrassed. Patrice had finally responded constructive and she could do nothing with it. "Grr if I tried such a high-level move id probably break my neck!" Too proud to just admit the truth Ivy had to play it off.

"That move might be a bit too advanced for us- I mean you! Instead what if I teach you the sleeper hold? After all I just finished using one on you a few minutes ago. Wouldn't it be nice to be on the other end!?" Without waiting for Patrice to respond the teacher helped her along by unlacing her bindings and freeing her. 

With her student ready to learn or at least dish out some payback Ivy plopped down and looked away from her student. "So this will be real simple. Lace one of your arms around my neck and use the other to provide leverage on the choking arm. Keep squeezing until I tell you to stop, I'm the teacher here so you better listen! Oh yea... Wrapping your legs around your opponents waste is a great way to ground them and keep them from escaping."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Patrice was hoping for Ivy to fall for her bluff, but unfortunately her "teacher" seemed to be reluctant to go for the Hurricanrana. Reasons for that Patrice could only try to guess... Did she realize there were too many risks? Or was the girl herself too unskilled to try out such a manover? Or did she genuinely think that Patrice was way too incapable of trying something like that herself?

The last option certainly got the blonde fuming inside. Something that was exacerbated even further by the fact that Ivy was even voicing out that she considered it to be too advanced for the French girl! And to teach her the sleeper hold? Did Ivy really think that was something suitable for Patrice's level?!?

The only positive aspect Patrice could find was that Ivy was actually unbinding her right now. And that was a major win! If she could only contain herself for a few more seconds, she could finally show Ivy what she really thought of her...

Patiently listening to Ivy's instructions, anger was constantly bulding up even further inside the blonde. At the same time she was thinking of how to best leverage the new opportunity - and there seemed to be only one option.

"Oh, OK, so you mean like this?" the blonde replied to the scholar, but instead of doing anything even remotely resembling a sleeper hold, the blonde gave a hard punch right to Ivy's face instead!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed May 22, 2019 11:42 pm

Ivy hummed softly as she waited for her student to start implementing her lesson. "Knowing my brilliant teaching she'll probably execute the sleeper hold perfectly. She might even knock me out!" As it turned out Patrice was not yet a willing pupil. 

Instead of following Ivys commands she punched her square in the face. The punch sent the sitting girl sprawling onto her back. Ivy held a hand to her now heavily bruised cheek. "You insolent welp... How dare you disobey you're teacher!" Ivy quickly rolled into all fours but struggled to regain her footing. Patrices surprisingly hard strike made the brilliant but brittle Ivy dizzy and momentarily vulnerable.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:22 pm

No, the punch wasn't very ladylike. It was anything but ladylike.

And so what? This was a wrestling ring, and Ivy was being seriously infuriating. Besides, even if the French Actress was supposed to be the student, even students sometimes rebelled. Hard.

The teacher wasn't impressed though. Too bad for her. Patrice wasn't going to stop now. If anything, Ivy's words only sparked the desire to humiliate the self-proclaimed scholar even further.

As Ivy was all vulnerable in front of her, the student positioned herself in front of girl on her all fours, snatched her head between her thighs and lowered herself down, trying to press Ivy's head to the mat while being scissored. "How? Easily... I'm afraid that it is you who's going to get disciplined!" the French student proclaimed, before beginning to try giving slaps to Ivy's ass as if punishing her!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:13 am

The prideful Ivy found herself being taught a valuable lesson by her student. Never let your guard down. Thanks to her hubris the plucky pupil was slowly suffocating her in a gentle sleeper hold. 

Ivy scrambled under Patrice's modest weight to get a hold of the ropes but to no avail. She was too weak and Patrice's hold was too effective. Ivy felt a tinge of pride for her student and a bit of anger at having her but slapped. Between labored breaths, she managed to chime in: "Very nice hold... Good execution... I can feel myself getting... Sleepy..."

The proud teacher inched closer to the void. Her eyes fluttered, her body became limp, and her vision faded. Then it all went black. Muffled snores escaped from her pursed lips as her eyes gently rolled back.

The buxom blonde could now do whatever she liked with her iron-fisted teacher. Giddily go for a pinfall or teach her a few more lessons.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Patrice was having fun with her sudden dominance! She had gotten Ivy all trapped by her thighs and under her ass, and slapping Ivy's ass was granting some favorable reactions from the crowds. It was definitely showy, and for once tonight just in the right kind of way!

To her surprise though, the teacher seemed to be genuinely pleased with her efforts. Or at least the student thought she was, based on the words she thought she could hear Ivy mumbling beneath her. It wasn't really the best position for talking...

Patrice decided to maintain this hold for just a bit more. The slaps to Ivy's butt were really getting the crowds going, and it was certainly a good reason to keep on going! At least until...

...the student realized that suddenly her teacher wasn't moving at all. Her body was limp. "Ooh, wow... I guess my hold was even more efficient than I thought!" the French girl thought to herself, as she slowly got up from Ivy's body. It was definitely lifeless and limp, the teacher was clearly knocked out!

"Oooh, so she's knocked out... That means... I won!!!" the student realized, and immediately began jumping up from joy inside the ring. "I WON!!! I WON!!!" she exclaimed to the crowds, beginning to jump up onto the ropes too, cheering wildly and turning her back to the center of the ring, blowing kisses to the roaring arena.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Ivy suddenly found her little nap interrupted by Patrice's noisy celebrations. "This poor dummy thought she won... Guess it's my job to teach her otherwise." Patrice, so immersed in her interaction with the crowd, didn't seem to notice Ivy slink behind her until it was too late.

With her lips inches from her sleepy student's ear, Ivy hissed: "You should've paid attention... The match isn't over yet!" She then grabbed ahold of Patrices panties for leverage and tossed her out of the ring.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next