Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:12 am

Maybe it was due to that totally one-sided round maybe not, but Charlotte seemed to have a kind of soothing magic charm on her weaker and smaller male foe, allowing her to easily tame the rebellous boy as she gently cuddled and kissed him into a docile relaxed state in spite of his will.

"Ummnn.... o-ok... 0///0", he mumbled nodding at the voluptuous blonde as she was now wearing his necklace, treating Ryu to a further sexy taunt as the pendant all but disappeared into her cleavage.

Ryu had never known his mother but the necklace was actually such an important keepsake because it was the only thing he had received from her. Thinking of it, the fact that such a motherly-looking girl like Charlotte had it trapped between her massive breasts was furtherly teasing and belittling for Ryu: It was almost like she was holding a little Ryu safe and snug in her cleavage! 0///0

"O-Of course I am ready.... and I will surely win back my keepsake!", the flustered boy declared, a bright reddish blush on his cheeks as he made his move.
Now, his recent crushing defeat in round one seemed to have somewhat messed up Ryu's strategical abilities, as the smaller boy stepped in to try and catch Charlotte into a bearhug! Not really the smartest choice of move to perform on a girl who was so vastly taller and heavier than the brave but silly redhead.

"Umpff... I gotcha now... ngh... 0///0", Ryu would groan in exertion, trying his best to squeeze and lift the big curvy girl. Truth to be told, he had more chances of moving a mountain.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 am

As Ryu squeezed her with all the might of a small lizard Charlotte giggled. "Sto- stop that tickles!" "Let's see how you like it!" With this declaration she began lightly prodding Ryu's ribs; each touch brought a loosening of his already weak grip. When her opponent's grip was almost nonexistent Charlotte grabbed his wrist and slung him into the turnbuckles. With a *WHAM* Ryu smashed into the turnbuckles.

Ryu, having the breath knocked out of him, slunk to his but. Charlotte knew Ryu was wide open for what was her favorite move of all time. The stinkface.  As she strolled innocently towards Ryu she secretly gave herself an atomic level wedgie. "Hey, Ryu have you ever seen a full moon?" Before Ryu could answer she did for him "You're gonna!" Like lightning, Charlotte twisted around and plunged her exposed but cheeks onto Ryus face and chest. Thanks to the copious amount of sweat on both of them she was able to glide her beautiful but every which way on Ryu's face without friction. Up, down, sideways, and clockwise. After either one of the best or worst minutes of Ryu's life, he began slapping Charlotte's thigh in a sign of submission. "Hmm... Do you want a break? Sure, okay!" 

Charlotte turned away from the flabbergasted Ryu and jogged to the opposite turnbuckle. She cupped her hands around her massive but cheeks and shook them vigorously. They jiggled like jello in an earthquake. Suddenly she turned and sprinted back towards Ryu. 

Charlotte had given way too many tells. As she reached Ryu, spun about and plunged her ass into the turnbuckles he was no longer there. He had spring up onto the top turnbuckle at the last second. Charlotte stood shakily from the Corner and rubbed her sore but. "Ugh... Ryu where'd you go?! You broke my ass!" Ryu suddenly jumped onto Charlotte from the top turnbuckle behind her. He immediately looped his legs around her waist and put her in a snake-like a sleeper hold. 

Unlike Charlotte, Ryu was trained in martial arts. So when he put her in a sleeper it was life-threatening to Charlotte. Especially considering she had burned through a great deal of stamina playing with Ryu for far longer than necessary. She tried to compliment Ryu for being clever but all she could do was gurgle and gag. After only thirty seconds Charlotte staggered into the center of the ring and fell to her knees. Her face was turning a light shade of purple as drool streamed from the corner of her mouth. She was fading faster than anyone, especially Ryu, anticipated. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:45 am

Time slowed down for Ryu as his overpowered head was forced to follow along with every motion from Charlotte's smothering ass: Up and down, left to right and in slow circles, his face was clenched nice and tight inbetween her soft but strong buttcheeks, suffocating him in such humiliating womanly way.

"mnfg...mf.... @///@". Whimpering meekly inthere, Ryu was resigned to his disgraceful defeat now, getting sleepy as she kept lulling him into compliance with her swaying hips.

But to Ryu's good luck, Charlotte had decided to finish him with a devastating butt-press instead, leading her to miss the target and leaving her open to Ryu's counter.

"G-Got you nice this time...nghh...". Ryu clung desperately at Charlotte's bigger frame while applying more pressure. The big size difference made the whole scene look like she was giving a piggyback ride to some little boy, but eventually the voluptuous giantess was tamed by Ryu's submission, crumbling down exhausted and dazed.

"Ufff...t-time to have this round wrapped up... 0///0", the fatigued boy said, not wanting to hurt Charlotte as he released the voluptuous blond before having her fully pass out.
Convinced that she was too dazed to resist anyway, Ryu had covered Charlotte for the pinfall count, blushing deeply as the ref counted and his face was resting ontop of her huge heaving breasts.
Distracted by such enticing, womanly softness, Ryu had failed to realize that the Big Bell was still conscious.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 am

As Charlotte was being pinned she came to a startling realization. She was not invulnerable. If she let her guard down Ryu could and would knock her out cold

The ref counted: One!... Two!... Three!... Fo- 

With a tired moan Charlotte, rolled her shoulder up to break the pin. The audience sighed in relief; it was too early for the round to be over!

Though her tank was near empty Charlotte still had some mileage in her. Ryu, wasting no time, began dragging Charlotte to her feet. Before Ryu could follow up his early success Charlotte bum rushed and grounded him to the mat. 

Now kneeling on top of Ryu's muscular midsection; Charlotte delivered a series of shots to the head that landed like mortars falling from the sky. Ryu managed to deflect the first few blows with his raised hands. Eventually, though, Charlotte broke through this meager barrier and cascaded shots all over Ryu's upper body. A shot to his pecks, one across the cheek, one across the chin, and a slap across the face for good measure. Her savage animal instincts had taken over. Only when Ryu was reduced to a bloody blubbering pulp did she find a drop of mercy in her heart.

As she raised her fist for another blow Charlotte noticed the vulnerable Ryu flinch. This stopped the finishing blow in its tracks. "Ohhh... I did it again..." She thought, somewhat disappointed with herself. Charlotte leaned in closer to her trembling opponent. "I'm sorry boo... Don't be scared... I... I have a bit of a temper." She wanted to make this right. How? She'd fix it how she always fixed her problems, with her mouth! She followed the trail of bruises on Ryu's upper body with a series of gentle medicinal kisses. 

With Ryu relaxed, Charlotte decided now was as good a time as any to end it. Not being one for innovation, Charlotte figured she would just do what worked last time. She dragged Ryu's corpse to the corner of the ring. 

Climbing the ropes with labored breaths, Charlotte gave Ryu plenty of time to watch from the floor. Once at the top she stretched her arms out for balance. Before she fell forward The Big Belle declared "Its Timber Time!... Again!" As soon as her feet had left the top ropes Charlotte could see Ryu already rolling out of the way. "Ahh Fuck Me." This was followed by Charlottes unprotected head and jiggling body smacking onto the mat like jello thrown onto the sidewalk. 

Charlotte's recklessness had placed the ball squarely in Ryu's court.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 am

Ryu's pinfall attempt definitely came at a high prize for the handsome redhead, as Charlotte broke hi pin and proceeded to viciously punish his face, ravishing with penty of punching and slapping until he was a beaten, bloody mess at her mercy.

Groaning in groggy pain as his semi-limp frame was dragged back by the turnbuckle, Ryu opened his eyes to the big womanly frame shadowing him from the top ropes.
As soon as his numbing ears registered the words "Timber time again", he knew that he was now or never: "W-Woahhh! o_o". Rolling away just in time from the massive, curvy avalanche coming down to claim the rest of him, Ryu bounced off the mats for a brief moment, because of Charlotte's big impact onto the mats.

"One.... two... three... four.... five.... siiix". The ref started a double KO count since both contenders were down, Ryu beaten and needing to recover, and Charlotte crushed by her own weight. Eventually, the young male was the first one to hazily wobble up to his feet, thus interrupting the count.

With the Big Bell groaning faintly in a temporarily stunned state, this was a golden chance that the red dragon could not miss. Walking to Charlotte's dazed head, he grunted from the big effort of haisting the bigger girl up to her feet, where he would then unbalance her forward and trap her in a standing dragon sleeper. Part of the crowd roared enthusiastically (but many fans booed as they were now supporting  Charlotte), as they knew this was the preparation for one of Ryu's finishers.

"U-Unghff.... g-got you good now Charlotte-chan..", Ryu groaned, doing a major effort to just keep his stance as he gave an extra squeeze around her neck for good measure, willing to keep the Big Belle nice and tamed in anticipation of the finishing blow.
"And now... I'm sorry but I'm going to end it.. DRAGON'S BITE!", he called aloud, dropping down to the mats so that he would nail Charlotte with an inverted DDT.

If things went as Ryu wished, the exhausted Ryu would then roll into covering Charlotte's supposingly unresponsive frame.
His face resting once again atop her soft pillowy bosom, Ryu waited eagerly for the count. He needed to win this round now, because he knew that he had no strenght left to try another move.

"Oneeee...! Twoooo...", the ref started to count. To Ryu's dulled mind, it sounded like it was taking ages.
"Uhhh... Come on... come on...", he mumbled wishfully, his head heaved up and down by Charlotte's quiet breathing.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:20 am

Charlotte regained some awareness of her surroundings a few long moments after her catastrophic fall. "Ugghh... I'm... I'm gonna get that little snake and... I'll... Castrate him!" She tried to rise with her own strength but could not, Ryu would happily help with that.

As Ryu had just begun pulling her up Charlotte could see a glint of determination in his serpentine eyes. This put a feeling in her that she didn't like coming from some foreigner kid, fear

"You... Little runt... Don't you dare touch me!" She feebly pawed at his chest. Her once mighty blows now felt like that of a kitten. Ryu skirted behind Charlotte and began bending her backward. She became so contorted that she looked like the worlds most flexible limbo player. Ryu constricted his bicep and forearm around Charlotte's throat with enough force to crush a watermelon. She wasted her last ounce of energy into flailing her arms, trying to smack some respect into Ryu. Unfortunately, from this angle, he was out of her range. 

Ryu tightened his hold even further in retaliation. This put charlotte out like a light. With a guttural whimper, Charlotte fell into a deep slumber. all her none vital functions shut down immediately. Her arms swung down to her side, drool bubbled out of her lips, and finally, her Crimson eyes rolled into the back of her head. 

Ryu did not realize there was zero resistance left in Charlotte. So he put another nail in her coffin with his Dragons Bite. He snapped backward and sunk Charlottes head into the mat. *CLUNK* charlotte formed an arch with her malleable body before collapsing like a house of cards. 

The uncertain Ryu immediately fell onto Charlottes rapidly vacillating breasts. The audience hoped that their favorite big girl could get a rope break like earlier, there were ropes only inches from her feet. Unfortunately, Charlotte was far too catatonic to even know she was being pinned. 

The ref, becoming an admirer of Charlotte himself, exposed his bias by counting far too slow.
Oneeeee!..... Twoooo!..... Threeeee!..... Four! 
(The referee hesitated with his hand in the air...)
Five!

Ryu knelt over the tough but conquerable Charlotte and took back his precious necklace with one quick swipe. Though Ryu was currently triumphant he was almost as exhausted and far more damaged than Charlotte. In the crowd's eyes, round three would be a tossup!

The more Ryu looked at Charlotte's bruised neck and death mask the more concerned he became for her well being. Had he overdone it? "Umm... Charlotte-chan... Are you okay?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:03 am

Ryu could hardly believing it, but he had finally done it! It had drained most of his strength and stamina, but he had put the big girl out for the count, and now the match was tied to 1-1.
But, feelings of joy and confidence would soon give to a genuine concern when Ryu realized that Charlotte was out cold.

He knelt by the prone girl and asked if she was ok but no response from her part, only her massive bosom heaving up and down slowly. What could he do to help? In frantic concern, Ryu could only remember that Charlotte had practiced CPR on him during the first round, so the only idea coming to his mind was to do the same.
Keeping her nose pinched, the young redhead blushed deeply as his lips met those of Charlotte, and he started blowing air into her lungs at regular intervals.

"Please wake up, please please please wake up!", he thought putting his focus on reviving his towering yet admittedly beautiful opponent. Which eventually seemed to have worked! Well... honestly it seemed to be not even needed, as Charlotte started to just slowly open her eyes. Not coughing, not convulsing, nothing. Just opening her eyes... with Ryu still lingering in a clumsy attempt at reviving her.
With the Big Belle brought back to consciousness, the third and final round was supposed to be started  soon, theorically. But the contenders were lingering in this awkward situation with Ryu still leaned down, matter of factly kissing Charlotte.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Charlotte awoke to the pleasant feeling of Ryu's young lips on hers. For a moment she felt like her favorite princess, sleeping beauty. Then her pride got in the way. In false disgust, she groaned and shoved Ryu off of her. She tried to get Ryu's admittedly pleasant taste out of her mouth. She rubbed her lips and spit out of the ring.

Ryu offered a helping hand to Charlotte; she swatted it away. "Wha-... What are you?.... Were you copping a feel!? You little Japanese jackass!"

Even though her head was spinning like a top Charlotte carefully rose by her own power. Steaming from her loss, she thought: "I'm gonna break this little shit in half!" No one had ever knocked out Charlotte in a fight before. This was the first, and it felt humiliating. She was determined to vent all these feelings on Ryu's toned body.

After a minute or two Charlotte declared: "I'm ready for Round three! Are you?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:01 pm

"Ah! But...n-no It was not anything weird... I was just trying to revive you because I uhmm.. was worried and.. Guh!"
Ryu's clumsy attempts at explaining were useless. The Big Bell was obviously too angry to accept anything he would try to say and, honestly, Ryu guessed it was legit after all: the girl had come to his senses and found that the guy who had just knocked her out was kissing him. Thinking of it, it had to look very weird.

With the adrenaline coursing her body making Chalrotte very eager to take revenge in round 3, the voluptuous giantess looked like she was definitely ready to resume the match... more ready than Ryu himself in fact, as the boy was still tired from the big effort of winning the latest bout.

"Uhh... o-of course I am ready! I was the winner of the latest round , remember?", Ryu replied defiantly, but he was actually concerned about how to fight the big angry girl now.

The bell rung and Ryu thought that the best strategy was to take the initiative rather than waiting... and certainly be squashed by Charlotte!. Stay at distance and strike with speed, he silently suggested to himself: Backpedaling and bouncing onto the ropes, the redhead boy went for a low-tackle dive aimed at Charlotte's trunk-like thighs, willing to bring the big girl down. But if his gambit backfired him, then Ryu would imprudently put himself into a delicate position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Ryu had made the same error charlotte had moments earlier. He had telegraphed his move. As he was about to tackle Charlotte she briskly sidestepped him. Ryu flew out of the ring and smacked onto the exterior of the ring, a lightly padded concrete floor.

Ryus mistake gave Charlotte plenty of time to slide out of the ring and choose what sort of punishment to give him.  After spotting a nearby steel chair the choice became clear. She picked up the steel chair and swung it in the air like a broadsword. "This will do!" She thought with happy malice.

Ryu had awakened and was meekly crawling away from Charlotte. Smacking his head onto the floor had both disoriented him and opened up his old head wounds. Blinded by a fresh curtain of blood Ryu realized what a dire situation he was in. Charlotte silently trailed Ryu like a lion stalking its prey. "Where do you think you're going?"  She asked ominously. Ryu crawled much faster now. 

Charlotte raised the steel chair for everyone to see. The referee reprimanded her. "Charlotte! No weapons!" Charlotte shrugged and gave the ref a confused look. "I'm not gonna wield this chair... It's just... Part of the scenery..." The referee grimaced in frustration. Her interpretation was technically correct. 

With one stomp of her massive hooves in between Ryu's shoulder blades, she declared: "With God as my witness you will never dare pin me again!" She rolled her trembling prey over and said: "catch!" Before dropping the steel chair over his head. Ryu, surprisingly, did catch the chair and held it over his chest. His relief quickly turned into terror as Charlotte performed a seated senton directly onto the chair. With a deafening *CRACK* she bent the chair and cracked several of Ryu's ribs and both of his wrists. His legs flailed up and then smacked back down. If he had not partially supported the chair with his hands his chest would've likely caved in. Charlotte nonchalantly took the chair off of him and tossed it back onto the mat. 

Ryu slid into a comatose state. Blood dripped from his lips. His eyes, once purple, were now a creamy white. Charlotte, growing impatient, dragged Ryu up by his blood-drenched hair. It was difficult as Ryu had become dead weight. Still, Charlotte managed to put his blood-soaked head in a front face lock and angled him so his head pointed toward the steel chair. She swung back and drilled Ryu's already brutalized noggin into the steel chair. *CLANK* Unlike the ring, the combined chair, and concrete floor had zero give. Ryu's dead body buckled from the impact before collapsing and seizing up. Foam spewed from his lips and every muscle in his body quivered uncontrollably. Ryu had all the symptoms of a seizure victim

Charlotte looked down at the boy she had obliterated with combined satisfaction and nagging concern. This will do, did he really deserve all this, were some of her conflicting thoughts. Either way, it was over. She cradled the lifeless Ryu in her arms and rolled him back into the ring. For good measure, she then dragged him by his ankles into the center of the ring. Finally, she spread herself onto him like bread on butter. Before the referee could start counting charlotte demanded: "Make it 10!" After seeing what she did to Ryu he would not dare refuse this request

The referee counted.
One!... Two!...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next