by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:54 pm

The third round had never really started for Ryu: After his initial missing move leading him to a catastrofic crash landing out of the ring, the voluptuous giantess had not given him the slightest chance for a comeback. The following minutes had turned into a living hell of bloody slams and bone-crushing moves for Ryu, with Charlotte using the steel chair to inflict the maximum punishment and reduce him into a beaten mess.

The young male was unresponsive when Charlotte dragged him to the middle of the ring, then proceeding to lay herself onto his devastated boy for an extra-long pin, literally eclipsing Ryu's body.

"Three....four...". The ref kept going with the count but Ryu could not hear his voice. His quiet, smothered snoozing and mumbling underneath her expansive curves being the only signs that the poor red dragon was still alive.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:18 am

Five!... Six!... Seven!... Eight!... Nine....... Ten! 
With that, the bell rang for the final time. 

Charlotte lofted her breasts off of Ryu's face for what felt like the millionth time that night. With the match behind her, Charlotte had to reflect on her actions. "Ughh come on Charlotte! That last DDT was really over the top..." She laid her palm on Ryu's pale chest and a finger against his main arteries. Charlotte was relieved to feel his pulse was consistent and strong. The dragon lived on. 

Charlotte carefully slid Ryu over her body as if he were made of glass. His back slid with ease on her lubricated belly. He reached his final resting place when his head was cradled between Charlotte's supple breasts. 

Now that Ryu was safe and comfortable it was apologizing time... again. "Hey Ryu, sorry about almost lobotomizing you... Id like to offer you a private lesson as an apology. I can tell you have trouble wrestling pretty ladies like me!" She tipped Ryu's head up and down to display his approval. "Oh yay! Thanks, Ryu! Of course, we'll wait for your bones to heal up a little bit..."

"Alright, that's enough blabbing from me, we should probably get you to a doctor." 
As she was about to stand and carry Ryu up the ramp she heard him try and say something...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 am

Ryu's body was really a mess now. Ok, no broken bones, no internal injuries and therefore no real dangers for his life, but the poor redhead was still covered with his own blood, bruises all over his body and passed out from a traumatic hit to his head.
If anything, Charlotte's huge soft breasts were providing a nice pair of comforting pillows for his head, easing the pain and lulling him into compliance while she had picked him up, cradled amorously to her bosom.

The fans had laughed gleefully at how the Big Bell had gently moved Ryu's unconscious head up and down as to have him nod in approval to whatever she said, making the boy look like a cute male doll in her arms.
In his half-conscious state Ryu could hear Charlotte hint at something about a doctor, to which his dizzy mind responded reflexively: "Mmmnn... N-no doctors...nnnf... I'll be..mff...fine... @///@", he mumbled groggily. Of course, there was no way Ryu could be alright after all the beatings he had gone through.
But his latest words, full conscious or not, and the feeling of Ryu's sleepy head resting nicely on her maternal bosom were probably two very good excuses for Charlotte to carry the cute defeated boy anywhere she liked.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:45 am

Epilogue.
Charlotte carried the semi-conscious Ryu up the ramp past many envious fans. As she navigated the corridors of the arena that was hosting them she came to a crossroads.

To her left was the doctor's office. To the right was her room. "Hmm, Ryu really should see a doctor... Then again I have some experience treating farm animals, that probably applies to humans!" Having convinced herself she was doing the right thing Charlotte practically skipped to her room. 

Upon entering her room Charlotte laid Ryu down on her soft white linens. The blood would never wash out but she didn't care. The idea of playing nurse was an exciting prospect for Charlotte. She gave Ryu these wounds and she would seal them right back up. After a quick search I'm her drawers she found her first aid kit. It's contents were laid out on the nightstand by Ryu.

She began by washing Ryus blood stained upper body with warm, wet towels. Once his wounds were relatively clean she doused him in rubbing alcohol. If Ryu wasn't awake before then he certainly was now. The dragon roared with agony. The dull pain of his many lacerations turned into a roaring fire. Charlotte clamped his mouth shut with one massive paw. "Ohh sorry honey! Gotta disinfect the wounds. Also, please don't shout. I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to do this..."  Ryu nodded cautiously and Charlotte removed her hand.

Now came the stitches. Luckily only a few Ryu's wounds were severe enough to require them. Charlotte applied them quickly and with little pain. After all, she had done this dozens of times before, on cows. Next came the taping. She applied thick medical tape to all of Ryu's critical areas. Around his shredded temple, around both of his sprained wrists, and finally she covered his whole bruised abdomen. Ryu acting very cooperatively along the way. 

After filling a glass with water and handing it to Ryu charlotte asked: "Now, how do you feel, darling?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am

If Ryu's pain had been lessened by the hypnotic comforts of Charlotte's bosom, her medical treatments on his woulds had defly re-awakened him, causing Ryu to yelp and squirm.
The big bell had easily silenced her initially non-cooperative patient and held him in place until he was nice and obedient under her nursing care.

"Feeling a lil better thank you...ngh...though I wouldn't mind more freedom of movement 0///0", he groaned with a blushing face. All those bandages had in fact a good part of his movements, making him look like a cute young parody of a mummy. The good part of it from Charlotte's point of view, was that she had complete control over her adorable male captive now, and his flustered, intimidated face was probably just making Ryu more appetizing to her eyes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:01 am

Charlotte grabbed an odd looking bottle and a cloth from the first aid kit and hopped onto the bed. She scooted back and for the first time leaned her back against Ryu's chest. She took his arms and wrapped them around her belly. She then inserted the bottle and cloth into his bandaged hands. "Alright, Ryu here's a lesson for you. You gotta learn how to fight a little dirty against us girls! Here's some chloroform and a rag. Now knock me out or I'm gonna knock you out! Oh and... Be gentle..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 am

Ryu took the cloth and the bottle in each hand as Charlotte leaned into him, his face puzzled and disoriented.
While he appreciated er intentions to give him a help for his next matches, fighting dirty was just not a part of Ryu's fighting style: Using chloroform to subdoe a girl sounded retro, not safe for her health, and overall weird to him.
"Uhhh..erm Charlotte-chan, I truly appreciated your medical cares, and your advices too... But, seriously, I just won't chloroform you", he said resolutely, and just put the cloth and the bottles...right into Charlotte's hands.
Not the wisest place to put those things for Ryu's safety.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Charlotte, unoffended by Ryus rejection, took back the chloroform and accompanying rag. She slithered around like a snake to face Ryu. Slowly, she advanced on him until his noggin bumped against the headboard. He watched anxiously as she dabbed generous quantities of chloroform onto the rag. "Hmm... Well, then we will have to move on to lesson two! Building up a tolerance to chloroform!" As Ryu flinched expecting the knockout cloth to come to his way Charlotte instead pressed it to her own lips. 

Instead of passing out Charlotte giggled drunkenly. "SeEE! Ya... You can BUild a tolerANCe for this thing!..." Like a chubby cobra, she suddenly struck forth. She sealed the cloth to Ryu's nose and lips and used her other hand to press him against the headboard. Her smile widened as she bathed in Ryu's tepid resistance. He slapped at her arms, but his wrists were sprained, so they made little impact. He made cute little moans as finally he gave in and breathed deeply. As Ryu was reaching the precipice of the void Charlotte swiped the cloth away and replaced it with her plush lips. Their chloroform coated lips mingled together in a toxic cocktail. Ryu, his inhibitions lowered by the chloroform, gave as good as he got. With a quiet *Smack...* Charlotte pulled away.

Ryu coughed heartily as he reeled from the deadly intoxicant. Charlotte briskly handed him the chloroform and rag, knowing he wouldn't dare use them on her, and frankly preferring if he did. Now facing away from Ryu again she declared: "alright Ryu. Here's your final lesson for fighting ladies. Every woman has the same critical weakness in a wrestling match! Wardrobe malfunctions!" Ryu did not like where this was going. "Strip a girl of her bra and she'll cover up without one thought to her defenses. Now, I want you to rip my top off and put me in a sleeper hold! If you don't... Well, you know the drill by now..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Ryu watched in shocked disbelief as Charlotte brought the chloroformed cloth right to her own lips...and remaining unfazed overall! Was this girl human or what?

Cornered against the wall, Ryu was too intimidated and surprised to see it coming when Charlotte pressed the cloth over his nose and mouth. Easily held still until he had no choice but take a nice deep breath, the poor boy immediately felt the fumes getting to his mind and muscles, making him tired and weak like a kitty.
But the sexy Texan giantess had an even more suggestive move in store for her cute captive:
"M-Mnnggfffhhh! Mff....mff.... @///@". Caught into her malicious liplock, Ryu was quickly dominated by the soporific kiss until he was on the verge of passing out.

"Uhhh....w-what....? Ummm s-sure of course I can...! @///@". Provocated by Charlotte and too dazed from the toxic fumes to think straight and contest her instructions, Ryu wanted to show her that he was not embarrassed or intimidated... But he really was after all! Struggling clumsily with Charlotte's huge bra, clinging her from behind, in the end he was too woozy and flustered, his coordination too messed up to accomplish the mission.
"Uhhh...w-wait...", he groaned, having failed to strip-and-sleeper Charlotte he clearly knew that he was in trouble, so he tried to step back in dazed concern.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Charlotte shrugged, "he's trying his best..." "Let me help you with that!" She said, eager to move things along. She guided Ryu's clumsy hands and assisted with her unlacing. The floodgates were opened and her breasts spilled out if their containers, exposing her pig pink nipples. Charlotte immediately covered her exposed nipples with false embarrassment. "Ohh my dignity as a woman! You're sick Ryu! You wouldn't dare take advantage of my moment of weakness and put me to sleep?! Would you!?" With this leading question, Charlotte had done everything she could to push Ryu out of his comfort zone.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next