Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 am

"Uhh...w-what do you me-mmnnn... <3 mmf.... @///@". Ryu' wannabe-protest was definitely silenced in Charlotte's passionate liplock. Time slowed down for the helpless boy, his mind getting hazy while the towering blonde enjoyed their lenghty kiss to her heart's contnent, draining Ryu like a voluptuous succubus until he was all docile and dizzy.

Ryu felt like surrounded by a pink mist in the afterglow of Charlotte's dominant kiss, his dazed mind still lingering in the memory of her soft plush lips enveloping and ravishing his smaller mouth... but the girl was not done yet with preparations for her big move: a precise, unexpected punch to his chin sent poor Ryu virtually out, exacting a groan of numb pain from his lips as he falled limp in her embrace.

Easily lifted up and turned upside down and basically unresponsive, Ryu could still register the suggestive vertical 69 position, with Charlotte not missing the chance to furtherly tease and demoralize him by nuzzling and brushing his crotch, moaning in woozy arousal for a brief moment until....

*THUMP!*
With a dumb slamming sound, Ryu was picture-perfectly piledrived to the mats, his lights instantly turned off.

The ref kept counting up to four while the enthusiastic roars from the crowd got louder, but somehow Ryu had managed to "kick out" of it just in time, making the fans even more excited.
Truth to be told, the Japanese redhead was just snoozing peacefully at the moment, held close to herself by a particularly playful and mischeavous Charlotte, who was evidently not ready to stop playing with her cute beloved boy yet.
"...nnngh.... zzz.... x///x"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Belle debuts: Charlotte Vs Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:50 am

Charlotte kneeled over her thoroughly thrashed opponent with lust and not a small amount of pity. Perhaps, she thought reflectively, she was being a bit uncourteous to her new foreign friend. "Hey, Mr.referee could you please get me a towel and a bottle of water?" The referee saw no reason to refuse and quickly gathered the items. 

Charlotte gingerly raised Ryu's head and neck on top of her pressed thighs. She dampened the towel and began patting it on her opponent's forehead. At first, he flinched and took a sharp breath as he tried to raise his hands in self-defense. Charlotte flicked his forehead in retaliation. "Hey! I'm not trying to hurt you... Right now... So relax!" Ryu did. Though it was not like he had much choice in the matter. 

Charlotte hummed some old texas folk songs as she carefully rubbed the blood stains until Ryu's face was clean and his bleeding had slowed to a trickle. Charlotte looked at the mostly full bottle of water she had left. "You thirsty Ryu?" Ryu, averting Charlotte's warm gaze, nodded once. She tipped the bottle to his lips and let him take as much water as he could manage. Charlotte gulped down the rest of the bottle like an elephant at a spring.

As Charlotte helped Ryu to his feet he looked at her with justified suspicion. Charlotte opened her arms wide as an invitation to the wobbly Ryu. "Come on! Show me the dragon that's inside of you!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 am

The match was definitely not going as planned for Ryu there: Passed out from Charlotte's piledriver, he was now subject to the caretaker side of her personality and the crowd was loving it, laughing at the boy's helplessness in the pampering hands of the Big Bell.

Soon he woke up to the comforting sensation of her thick soft thighs cushioning his head. Far from taking the easy chance to win the first round, Charlotte was gently rubbing and cleaning his sore head, humming a soft tine to keep him docile and relaxed.

"Uhhh....my head....wha-mghf?... *glub...blub...glub* 0///0".
Head spinning from the recent KO, the flustered Ryu could only stay there and comply while Charlotte  put a bottle to his lips and had him drink, making him look like a little child on her lap, to her fans' delight.

Once he had been literally lifted up to stand on his wobbly legs, Ryu would blush at watching Charlotte's own way to show him that she was ready to resume the match, waiting for him with open arms and a big loving smile!
Wait.... "show her his dragon side? Was this girl serious??? Ok she had taken him by surprise and knocked him out, but wasn't conceding him a free shot too much??? Puzzled and partly humiliated by her words, Ryu looked at her pondering for a moment before he made his decision.

"Ugh...! Ok then, you asked for it! H-Here comes the dragon!"
With such bold (yet slightly stuttering) words responding to Charlotte's invitation, Ryu decided to take the offered chance. Backpedaling to take some boost from bouncing into the ropes, the brave naive redhead thrusted forward, straightening his arm and trying to attack with a clothesline. Which, given the evident height gap, would be mostly aimed at her large breasts. Was Ryu's risky move going to work in his current weakened state?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:15 pm

As she watched Ryu back up for a clothesline Charlotte chuckled. "That won't work! You'll just bounce off these bad girls!" She declared, proudly pointing at her knockers. Charlotte felt so confident that she closed her eyes and waited for Ryus charge.

Charlotte was in for a surprise, however. Instead of burying his arm into Charlotte's breasts Ryu suddenly lept, spun in the air, and landed a devastating kick under her chin. The audience cringed at the *SNAP* that resonated from Charlotte's chin. 

She stumbled like a drunk giant; teetering back and forth. As she leaned back on the ropes for support Charlotte glared at Ryu. "Why... You... Little..." Just then Ryu kicked her in the same spot. Another *SNAP* and the crowd knew he had hit the jackpot when Charlotte collapsed like a tranquilized bull. The rings foundation trembled from the impact.

Now all that was left to do was pin Charlotte. As simple as it seemed Ryu was having trouble. When he tried to roll her over his hands sunk into charlottes deep sweaty flesh as if she were a mountain of puddy. After 30 precious seconds had been wasted he managed, with great effort, to roll Charlotte onto her back. Ryu collapsed on top of Charlotte's heaving breasts; it felt like he was floating on a water mattress. 

The referee, always the professional, was ready. As he began counting the crowd booed with disappointment. 
One!... Two!... Three!... Four!...
Frustrated, Ryu glared at the referee. The ref simply gestured to the ropes, where one of Charlotte's feet dangled limply. 

Charlotte was now beginning to stir from her peaceful slumber. Ryu had to try something... Anything... To put her down. As the weakened Charlotte rolled to her knees she gave Ryu a wry smile. "You wouldn't hurt me darling? Would you?" She asked softly.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Ryu's gambit went surprisingly well as the young male feinted a sloppy clothesline but instead hit Charlotte with a surprising dropkick, sending the girl down for the count.

The handsome redhead promtly went to cover the bigger opponent for the pinfall, wishing thatt he had the first one gained with just this single yet very effective move.
But, though stunned and barely responsive, Charlotte was still big and strong enough to break the pin just in time, disappointing Ryu's best hopes as he was tossed aside.

"Umpffh... d-dammit.... I'll have to try something else to finish this round",
The boy thought to himself, willing to hoist Charlotte up to her feet for a DDT or anything... But it was proving to be a harder task than he had expected, certainly due to the girl's vastly bigger and heavier body.

And, Charlotte's cutesy attitude and words had effectivly swayed Ryu off his game, causing the cute boy to blush while the two contenders faced each others on a kneeling stance.

"Ahhh... s-sorry I would never want to hurt you of course... It's just that we are still having a wrestling match and so... uhh.. 0///0", Ryu would respond with a cute blush of his face. It was quite hilarious how the Big Belle had induced Ryu into almost apologizing for having perfomed a wrestling move, and hesitating on what to do next because Charlotte looked so lovely. This was probably just what she was waiting to take the lead again.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 pm

Charlotte laughed internally on how easy it was to sow discord in her young opponent's mind. She could see the self-doubt and embarrassment plainly displayed on his face. She put forth a hand towards Ryu. "I'm feeling a little woozy... Could you help me up?" Against all logic, Ryu accepted his opponent's hand and helped heave her to her feet. Charlotte smiled and said: "Thanks... You're pretty tough for a kid."

As Ryu was processing this new flattery Charlotte suddenly punched him in his abdomen so hard that her fist would be branded on his stomach for days. Ryu doubled over, dry heaving, as all the oxygen in his lungs was expelled. No longer playing the nice girl, Charlotte grabbed a tuft of Ryu's crimson hair and pulled his head under her armpit and into a front face lock. With her other arm, she grabbed onto Ryus trunks for leverage. 

The crowd began chanting: D-D-T! D-D-T!...

With one fluid motion, Charlotte lifted Ryu about a foot off the mat and then fell backward. The extra lift made Ryu's skull spike into the mat at a sickening angle. He stood on his head, like a breakdancer, for a few agonizing seconds before sprawling out beside his opponent. 

Charlotte leisurely rose to her feet and dragged the twitching, paralyzed Ryu by his feet and laid him in front of one of the turnbuckles. His feet were both just a few inches from the bottom turnbuckle. From where he laid he Ryu had a perfect angle to view Charlotte slowly climb the turnbuckles. Dread filled his heart with each rung Charlotte mounted. 

Charlotte had reached the top of the summit. She stared down at her helpless opponent with glee and some nausea. Charlotte was not a big fan of heights. From her head to the mat there were around 11 feet. She chuckled nervously and called down to Ryu. "Sorry about this my little red dragon... I'll make sure to visit you in the ER!" With her arms spread to her side like branches on a tree, Charlotte yelled: "Timber!..."

Instead of jumping off of the top ropes Charlotte simply fell off. This was more than enough. 

Her behemoth breasts made impact first, on Ryu's face. For Charlotte her breasts were like airbags, softening the impact of her crash. Ryu got nothing but whiplash. The rest of her body landed with such momentum that she and Ryu's melded body's gained some air for a fraction of a second. While in the air, Ryu's limbs flailed lifelessly before smacking back down onto the mat. The audience roared with excitement and not a small amount of envy as they witnessed Ryu being squashed like a bug.

The referee was delayed as the shockwave had knocked him off his feet. Though Charlotte and Ryu weren't going anywhere.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:00 am

Having the wind crushed by Charlotte' strong punch, Ryu had all the time to regret his naive gentleness, while she took all her time to tuck him under her armpit and prepare the next stunning maneuver.

"Unghhh...! @///@". Once again, an electric-like bolt crossed his body from where his head hit the canvas, leaving the boy in a state of groggy helplessness that the Big Bell would surely find adorable. And with Ryu all weak and docile, Charlotte would not miss the chance to overwhelm the cute boy with all her crushing love.

"Uhh... oh no nonono... ummmpfffhhhh!!! @_@".Ryu's eyes widened in shocked distress as he could see Charlotte dropping her big voluptuous body down from the corner but he couldn't move away in time, his face and whole body utterly disappeared underneath the larger body and expansive curves of Charlotte.

Flattened like a pancake by an earthquake-like bodypress, Ryu was also subject to a further sensuous humiliation as his whole head was literally swallowed by Charlotte's canyon-like cleavage.

"M-Mrrpffhh....mfff... @///@". Engulfed, tightly hugged and smothered by soft, milky perfumed breast flesh pressing his flushed face from all sides, Ryu was meekly trying to shake his head and get some oxygen.
Though, his feeble struggles only amounted to have Charlotte's huge breasts wobble around slightly, jostling his cute face inbetween there which could not lead Ryu out of her breastsmother, rather wasting his stamina and air supply. If anything, his futile efforts could just keep the Big Belle happy about the adorable little boy squirming feebly underneath her, pinned by her amazing curves with no chance to go anywhere.

In the meanwhile, the ref was shaking his head, recovering from his own tumbling. And this was further bad news for Ryu, meaning that the busty giantess was given some extra time to happily squeeze and smother him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:42 am

Charlotte could feel Ryu making one last valiant but hopeless effort to squirm out from under her. She could feel his hot panicked breaths slipping between her breasts. As the referee finally made his way to count the pin the collective thrashing, bashing, and smothering finally broke Ryu. All resistance ceased. His breathing and heartbeat slowed to a crawl. 

The ref counted: One!... Two!... Three!... Four!…....... Five! 
Everyone in the arena collectively wondered: could Ryu even fight the second round after such being so thoroughly crushed?

Charlotte, not intent on killing her new toy, gingerly lifted her chest off of Ryu. As the referee walked away to announce her as the winner of the first round she put her history of healing animals to use. Charlotte rubbed her warm hands along Ryu's neck to check for cracked vertebrae. All was well in that department. She then rubbed his face and head and luckily found no injury of a critical nature. 

There was a more serious problem though. His heartbeat and breathing were irregular. "He needs air!" Charlotte thought, panicked. She knelt beside Ryu's head, shut his Jose with her fingers. Finall,y she locked lips with him and exhaled all she could. She pulled back to get some air herself and try again. With another breath delivered Ryu stirred. 

Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief. "Phew, you scared me there! Are you ready for round two!?" Ryu nervously shook his head. Charlotte cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? I thinkI'llll just hang onto this then. Unless you think you could take it back!" With those words, charlotte stole Ryu's necklace as if she was stealing candy from a baby.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:04 am

Ryu's feeblle struggles gradually came to a stop until he could only inhale Charlotte's pheromones-filled fragrance, her cleavage making a hot and moist airtight eal for his face as he was suffocated into a helpless slumber, lulled by the girl's heartbeat. Floating in smothered sleep, poor Ryu was not even aware of the ref counting up to five, thus securing the first point for Charlotte.

Speaking of heartbeat and breathing, the Big Bell had brought Ryu back around with her own sensuous version of CPR, kissing her beloved boy back to life.

"Uhhhnnn....*cough cough*... gasp...H-Hey... what are you doing..? Give that necklace back, it's an important keepsake!"

Nudged into resuming the action in spite of his clearly dizzy and weak state, Ryu was lured by Charlotte's playful taunts into diving forward, trying to netch his necklace from her hands... which matter of factly threw the silly boy right into her awaiting arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:54 am

Charlotte happily accepted Ryu's accidental embrace. Unlike the beginning of the first round, she didn't squeeze the life out of Ryu. Instead, she gently stroked her opponent's bloodied hair. This calmed Ryu down a bit. "Relax... I'll give it back... All you have to do is win one of the three rounds!" With that, she kissed Ryu's matted hair and let him go. After putting the necklace on herself she put her hand on Ryu's shoulder. With her smoldering red gaze locked in, she asked in an exaggerated version of her own country accent: "Now with that out of the way are you ready for round two with this Big Belle?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next