Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 am

Amy was intent to leave Odessa beaten and devastated in this ring and out of it. Smacking her fist into the girls belly she could tell with time she would break the girl and leave her unable to fight back as she had done so many others. Though Odessa was intent to fight back as the two continued to pull each other in and try and crush the others stomachs. Amy grit and bears it all while Odessa tries to laugh it off but its clear both girls are hurting et both want to see the punch out to the natural end. Even as they slam there fists into each other once more neither tries to back out even as Amy groans with the sudden smack of skin.

"What I want might not mesh up with all your willing to offer sweetie..But dont worry ill get the rest soon enough. Its just a cute target thats all.." Amy said in her defense as the fighting continued, though next time she opted not to go for the abs of her opponent. Instead she would try and finish this fight her way. Pushing and grinding her fist agaisnt her once more she would pull away and go for a different target entirely. Sending her fist upward and trying to take her foes head off with an uppercut!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 am

They were both obviously hurting, Odessa trying to smirk through the pain, but finding it difficult as her belly was beaten, abs aching more and more after every punch. She'd be able to survive dozens more just fine, but the pain was already there, and unless Amy inexplicably decided to lay off the belly beating, that seed of agony was going to grow into something big.

It was lucky, then, that Odessa was so much stronger than Amy was. Knowing the blonde was in twice the pain as she really went a long way toward making the British woman feel better. She knew Amy had a throbbing in her tummy right now.

And now, Odessa was going to try to really floor her.

"You think you'll be able to take anything from me? Just wait and see what I decide to do with you once I've finished you off..." Odessa replied, as she grinded her knuckles hard into Amy's abs, trying to heat them just that little bit more, feeling Amy's fist still digging in, too. Odessa kept her fist in Amy's gut for as long as she could, right up to the point she was going to make her next move. Give the blonde no time to rest. Odessa suddenly pulled her fist out, then rocketed it upward, aiming to nail Amy's chin and knock her head clean off!

And at the same time, of course, her foe's fist slammed up into her chin, snapping it upward and sending spittle flying as Odessa saw stars!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Driving a punch into her face Odessa ended up doing the same thing to her as both of there punches connected, ending there exchange of punches to there abs then and there, at laest for now as Amy's head rocked back before finally she faltered and fell to the floor holding her chin as she felt rattled and wounded, thankfully Odessa was in the same state after the punches Amy had subjected her to and it was a race to see who would recover first. Laying on the floor the blonde took deep breaths and shook her head as she pushed up to her front and looked over at Odessa, adrenaline guiding her for now as she wanted to win, to show the girl she was taking her too lightly as she started to crawl towards the dark skinned figure.

Crawling over to her foe she grabbed at her legs and slowly started to working towards the rest of her, her mind going towards going for her face. "Ill be taking this round..thats for sure." Amy said trying to keep Odessa pacified with a punch to her belly if Odessa attempted to move and would look to mount her and get her down with another chest to face smother, pressing her breasts down on her. "And soon after ill be taking the match as well..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:46 pm

The double uppercut was sudden and jarring, but not entirely unexpected, seeing as how Odessa had gotten used to this sort of thing in matches with some of her favorite rivals, and judging by everything she had seen from Amy so far the American blonde was a lot like Cecilia, and Karina, and the other impressive women Odessa had matched up with over her years in AFW. Odessa cried out as her head snapped back, she wobbled, and then collapsed down onto the floor in the opposite direction from Amy, holding onto her chin, the two mirror images of each other, pudding-covered figures splayed out across the increasingly messy canvas as they both tried to recover from the brutal uppercuts.

Odessa flopped over onto her front, groaning as she rubbed her chin, glancing over at Amy, who was in similar shape right now. It was a race to see who could rally the fastest, and Odessa, like Amy, would start crawling towards her foe, ready for another engagement.

Amy moved fast, though, grabbing onto Odessa's leg as they circled, taking it out from under her, sending Odessa face first into the canvas again. "Unnngghf!" she yelped, as Amy started crawling over her. Odessa brought her arms up, but a punch sank into her belly right between her arms, sending spittle and pudding flying from her lips and smacking into Amy's face as the blonde took the top position! "You just wait and see—mrrrrpppgghh!" And just like that, Odessa had her face swallowed up between two pudding-soaked orbs again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:51 am

The blonde was always good if nothing else at keeping her foe's on guard by doing things they would never suspect. She was stronger when they expected someone faster, she was faster when they expected just slow muscle, she was smarter when they expected dumb muscle, and she was technical when they ere expecting a fist fight. Though if all that failed to shut an opponent down or catch them off guard, her unorthodox offense of targeting there bellies usually played into there downfall, with Odessa that seemed to be the case. Even after Amy had made attacking it a top priority, when it counted Amy connected clean through her defenses and left her in a weakened state that was practically ripe for the picking when Amy placed her chest on Odessa added with her weight.

"Yeah yeah we can wait when your all rested up from this long nap. Cause there's no way im letting you away from me now." Amy said trying to pin her down and put her down for good. Her chest obstructed Odessa's face but that jut meant she had no room to breathe and hopefully she would keep things that way and finally take the first round of this match in impressive fashion.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:26 am

After their exchange, both of them were running low on energy, but Amy got in that quick little punch which winded Odessa and slowed her down just long enough for Amy to get on top of her. Now that the ebony beauty was exhausted and had a pair of pretty ample tits practically suctioned to her face by the pudding which covered them both. A thick, consistent sheet of the sweet dessert now surrounded her face, leaving absolutely no oxygen, and Odessa could see or hear absolutely nothing except her own movement and the faint beating of Amy's heart.

Odessa brought her arms up, grabbing onto Amy's body, trying to shove her to the side, then upping the ante by trying to hammer punches into the woman's sides, one after the other, tenderizing one side and then the other, trying to writhe left and right and throw Amy off before her lungs started to feel the burn of the complete lack of oxygen! "Rrrnngh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 am

Amy had Odessa firmly on the floor and with her pinned down she made sure to start securing it. The punches wore her down and Amy was quick to make sure she wasnt going to be getting up again, well not without passing out anyway. Any muffled scream she could offer was lost in her chest and the pudding that was still lingering on it as she snickered at the girls struggles to break out. Though Odessa tried to turn her over the Lion was quick to keep herself steady and stop her at any cost. So Odessa tried punching her sides in an effort to get Amy to back off.

"Rnngh....Dont play that game with me Ode! I'm not the one with a face full of pudding and tits!" Amy said as she tried to grab one hand to pin down while she used her other hand to start throwing punches to Odessa's side as well looking to finally expel the last of the fight out of her while making sure she couldn't pull her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:16 pm

A smother from a woman of Amy's size and strength would be tough to escape from in any case, but the pudding was vacuum-sealing those tits over Odessa's face and the Briton felt her lungs exhausting their supply of air faster than usual. She wailed on Amy's sides, tenderizing both of the pudding-covered blonde's flanks, getting a couple of grunts and groans out of Amy which sounded like they came from the other end of a mile-long tunnel due to the pudding covering Odessa's ears.

Odessa arched her back and tried to kick Amy off, but Amy slammed back down on her, grabbing her wrist and pinning down one of Odessa's arms. Amy's other arm then began retaliating for Odessa's attack, throwing punches into Odessa's side in response! Odessa kept on throwing punches, and she knew she got in plenty of good hits which would make Amy's poor little tummy ache. But Amy's fist slammed into her side over and over, too, and Odessa felt her breath forced out in puffs and groans into Amy's tits.

And her vision was getting bleary, and her fist was slowing down, and she hissed in supreme annoyance as her body began to relax against her will...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Even with her on her back and being smothered out, Odessa still tried to get the better of her by targeting her sides maybe trying to pay her back for the attacks to her belly from earlier. Well she was too little too late, Amy had been hitting her too hard to be playing catch up and succeeding, especially now where she had other problems to deal with and Amy went out of her way to showcase how outclassed she was by punching right back. Naturally Odessa started to falter first and if Amy was good at reading muffled complaints, she wasn't happy about it.

"Id say something witty but your probably too out of it to hear....and whats a good a good verbal jab if no one can hear it right?" Amy said as she laid into her side until Odessa well and truly stopped while attempting to get her to pass out and give her the first fall. And hopefully getting Odessa to see that Amy wasnt just her usual opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Odessa certainly prided herself on not fitting the mold of the stuck-up rich bitch. As a matter of fact, she was probably the biggest proponent of opponents in the ring being friends outside of it in the whole of AFW. Still, when she was losing a match in this fashion, it did piss her off. Right now, as she began to lose consciousness and Amy still did not relent, keeping those goopy, chocolate-flavored tits pressed right around Odessa's face, forcing the British woman to taste all of that pudding, mixed with the subtle musk of Amy's body.

And then—ow! Amy was still wailing on Odessa's sides even after Odessa's fists had fallen down to the canvas, unable to keep up her own punching pace with so little oxygen. Amy kept punching her, actually, right up to the point that Odessa's thoughts all started to go fuzzy and the words of her mental monologue began to dissolve into free-association nonsense. Her eyeballs rolled in their sockets, as her whole body went limp, and, with Amy's last words ringing in her head—oh, the blonde would learn a bit about witty lines, that was for certain—Odessa passed out, no longer moving, her lips trembling involuntarily against Amy's breasts as her body desperately sought oxygen to replenish her burning, terrifyingly achey lungs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next