by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 am

Like she had tricked a few people Amy shows she was more then a one trick pony and sent Odessa reeling to the floor , even better once she got her there Amy made sure to get back to the main objective and started smothering the Dark-skinned wrestler, cherishing her moans as she was feeling the full extent of what Amy was willing to dish out. "Oh and you owe me a new top, so until you can pay that back..ill be taking this." She said grabbing at Odessa's own and trying to pull it off of her as Odessa grabbed at her bottoms and tried to yank on them as well.

"Are you-What the? You really want to play it this way huh? That jealous of my clothes?" Amy felt her bottoms being pulled as she tried to steady herself by bringing one hand to the mat but even with her legs hooked around Odessa she couldn't stay in her top position as she was rolled off the top as she fell to the side.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Odessa couldn't hear anything Amy was saying, of course. That big, pudding-soaked ass was making it quite difficult to concentrate on anything else, and even if she had all the leisure in the world to listen to her opponent's chatter, the chocolate pudding dripping down off of Amy's round posterior was coming down in sheets over Odessa's whole head, covering up her ears and making it impossible to hear anything other than a very dull, distant roar of the crowd and maybe some soft vibrations which indicated the blonde was trying to trash talk her.

Odessa could feel perfectly fine, though, and right as she was making her escape attempt she felt those hands on her chest, Amy having some fun with her, it seemed, as the blonde pulled off her top! Maybe Amy thought she was just getting Odessa back, though it was pretty obvious that she had a growing obsession with Odessa's body, and not just her belly. As Odessa felt her stringy bikini top come away from her breasts, pulling pudding with it and briefly exposing a few stretches of her brown skin, including most of her hard nipples.

Right after getting stripped, Odessa yanked up and to the side on Amy's bikini bottoms, using her incredible strength to toss her foe off to the side. With Amy rolling, Odessa would roll with her, trying to shove the blonde onto her back and clamber up on top of her! "Well, Amy, if you really wanted to see my tits...you could have just asked," Odessa taunted, before she would drop her chest onto Amy's face, looking to seal Amy's face between her pudding-covered tits for a smother of her own!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 am

The moans helped her realize she had Odessa on the ropes for now as her ass left even less room for her to fight out of then her chest and Odessa had to resort to trying to strip her down some more in an desperate bid to escape, a bid Amy countered in her own way by removing the girls bra. Especially poignant considering it was by all accounts fair play since Odessa started it first and succeeded in removing it from the girls chest as she got the girl to be left topless as she pushed her off somehow. The blonde felt her legs that once circle the girls head slip from her grasp all the same.

Suddenly Odessa tried to push on her attempting to pin her to the floor. "Pfft. You couldn't pay me to care about your chest..you took my bra so i took yours!" Amy retorted as she tried to push against Odessa before she pushed her chest into her. Amy tried to shake her head and fight as the girls chest blocked her air and made her struggled to breathe. Bridging in an effort to get free Amy tried to push her to one side desperately looking for a break, if none of that worked shed resort to her next big trick..biting her boob.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:52 am

Now Amy was just trying to be hurtful, and Odessa's lips pinched together tightly in distaste as she shoved Amy over and climbed on top of her. "Now, now, there's no reason to be a little snot just because you don't happen to be on top," Odessa would chastise, giving the blonde a little piece of her mind before she planted her breasts right on the woman's face, letting her sloppy chest completely envelop Amy's head, or at least her face, until no part of it was visible for all of the chocolate pudding dripping and running down all over it.

"You know, this won't be fun for either of us if you intend to keep up that sort of tone," she would continue, after she established herself atop her American opponent. "Competition doesn't inherently beget disrespect. So maybe we can h—aaahhh!"

Odessa couldn't help but holler after a few seconds. Amy's struggling and wiggling was something she could handle, wrapping her arms around her opponent when she bridged, clinging to her, even if her breasts slid a little bit and the seal over Amy's face became less than perfectly secure. Odessa thought she could stay on top, but that was thrown into question when Amy unveiled her next tactic: biting Odessa's boob. That was what made her holler, and it broke her concentration, as Odessa would slide off to the side, her breast smarting as she tried to roll away from Amy and get a chance to take stock!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:27 am

Being on top or not were the least of her concerns as she found the girl trying to take over and acting like she was a child in need of discipline instead of the tough fighter she had shown herself to be day in and day out. Instead though Odessa continued her climb, trying to mount her for control and push her down to allow her own chest to press into the blonde's face while she looked to smother her out once and for all. Though Amy kept pushing and trying to break free from her, eventually she settled for just biting the freshly exposed chest...and took a bit of the chocolate with it.

Amy's first instinct was to suck in air, Odessa's chocolate covered boobs proving sufficient in blocking any air from escaping. Still while Odessa rolled away Amy moved in, turning to her side she tried to give chase to the girl before she could recuperate. Odessa was still a tough cookie, and letting her get the chance to strike just made her harder to put down in the long run. Reaching for her hair Amy looked to pull her in close and try to catch her across the face. "What? You put chocolate in my face and don't expect me to eat it?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 am

For a woman who didn't want to be seen as a child, Amy certainly did more than an adult amount of biting. Odessa didn't treat her with any less respect than any other opponent she faced, but the blonde woman seemed to have some sort of stick up her butt, and the immediate result was Odessa rolling over to the side, a hand rubbing at her bitten breast as she let out a soft hiss between her teeth. The sharp, stinging pain was already beginning to die down, but Amy didn't seem to want to give her any room, as the American woman lunged forward to grab onto Odessa's hair, yanking her forward into another punch!

"Mmmff!" Odessa grunted, as her head snapped to the side, pudding flying as her face was momentarily flattened by the blow. Those punches were going to add up to a longer-lasting pain than the bite, and of course it was just her luck to find another jealous blonde who just couldn't help but go tugging on her hair. Odessa smirked. The pudding was making things interesting, but this kind of exchange she knew well. "Come, now, then you clearly were enticed by my breasts. Let's be honest with each other, hmm, love?"

She reached up and grabbed onto Amy's hair in retaliation, giving it a hard yank, swinging her other hand around at the same time to try to slam her fist right into Amy's cheek!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 am

Punching at Odessa Amy felt far more at home here then she did in that stupid pudding pit. No dumb gimmicks just Amy throwing her best at her opponent and seeing how much they could take and throw back. Though this wasnt her idle match she needed to make it work regardless, and she intended to as she was knocking Odessa back with the shot to her jaw. "Enticed eh? Sweetie my chest is the only set enticing in this ring. Though if your telling me to bite yours again that an be arranged as a means to wake you up later." Amy said as she looked to punch the girl once more as the veteran grabbed her much smaller hair and pulled her in as well. Throwing a jab at the girls face.

"Aggckk!" The girls chocolate punch caught her flush on her cheek, knocking her head back for a second as she staggered a bit, though her grip on Odessa's hair remained as the took stayed close together. A smirk on her face as she felt her jaw hurting from the punch. Pulling on her hair once more Amy tried to slam a fist into the girls belly instead keeping the girl close for a good old fashioned punch-out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Amy was still being stubborn. She could bite Odessa's breast, feel the flesh in her mouth, and even then she couldn't admit she was having a good time. There was a sort of childlike poutiness to the way Amy denied it, which made it a little more tolerable, but Odessa was going to force her to make a few admissions before this match was over, win or lose, whether it be via a playful, slightly sensual touch—or just beating such an admission out of her with her fists.

"Don't you promise too much, love. You may give me ideas..."

Right now, Odessa was liking option B. She yanked Amy in and smashed a fist right into her face, snapping her head to the side, sending more pudding flying. Amy's grip on her hair only tightened, though, and Odessa knew what they were in for now. What was it with blondes, the way they obsessed over her hair and jumped into fistfights at a moment's notice? The thought made Odessa smirk. She tugged on Amy's hair harder and swung a punch into that belly which Amy loved so much!

And, at the same time, Amy's punch smacked into her own abdomen. "Aaanngh!" Odessa barked, as that fist smashed into her stomach, bending her forward. She kept her grip on Amy's hair, too, digging her own knuckles deeper into her foe's midsection, aiming to ensure the mutual exchange hurt the blonde a lot more than it hurt her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 pm

"But i love ideas. Most of mine see you squeezed and beaten into dust." Amy said as the two of them were back to grappling at them as Odessa resorted to throwing punches, something Amy was all to happy to accommodate, feeling much more suited to her way of life and her ideal fight with Odessa. Though she did start to feel her ideal was a bit silly to uphold, after all Amy never held anyone else in this regard. So why did she start with Odessa? Because she took the longest to meet, she certainty never had to wait as long for a fight she wanted. Hell in her debut she fought Heather and met Cat, Karina, and Cecilia in short order, if anything her dreams matches were spoiled and she offered no complaints.

Her thoughts were stopped when her punch connected with Oddessa as the girl tried to grab her hair and start punching her belly right back. "Auuggh!"" The two punches connected at the same time as Odessa was trying to crush her abs under her fist as Amy tried to fight back with her raw power, her punch grinding into her as the veteran did the same. "You copying me now? Should i be flattered?" She said trying to ignore the burning pain in her stomach as she tried to pull Odessa in by her hair as her pudding covered fist broke away and smacked into Odessa's belly again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 am

If Amy wanted to try to bust Odessa's abs, she was going to pay for it. The two titanesses delivered their punches into each other's bellies at the same time, powerful arms driving fists up deep into those muscular midsections and briefly pounding craters in them. Odessa felt air and spit forced up and out of her mouth upon impact, but, as Amy just pulled her hair harder and dug her fist in, the result of it was simply pain, growing hotter and tighter with each passing second. Of course, Odessa just yanked harder on Amy's blonde hair, dragging the American's abs harder into the knifelike knuckles on her hand, which dug deeper and deeper into her foe's pasty-pale belly...

Odessa managed to put a smirk on her face, hiding the pain, for the most part, as she reveled in the agony she was causing Amy. "Copying? I'm just giving you what you obviously want, darling. Have a little thing for tummies, don't you?" She pulled her fist out of Amy's gut, but didn't keep it away for long. She drove it forward and upward suddenly, again, trying to pound it upwards into Amy's solar plexus, as she felt her opponent's fist smash into her belly, again, forcing air and a sharp hiss of pain out of her as she felt it digging in!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next