Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 12 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Amy's impact wasn't cushioned as much as you might think. Though Amy wasn't completely out of it either she was stunned and trying to make sense of what just happened as she was buried in vanilla pudding, slowly pushing her head up before she was brought up the rest of the way by Odessa, the noble women was clearly on a bit of a hellbent attack and brought Amy over to the corner to slam her head into the ring apron.

"Ghhk!" Amy frowned as her head bounced off the canvas, leaving the blonde on the defenseive as Odessa was free to keep on the attack. Something Amy knew she would be all too happy to follow through on.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 12 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Odessa knew she had Amy in a very precarious spot, and she was going to keep piling on the punishment until Amy had absolutely no hope. And then, Odessa would smother her and polish off a perfect comeback second round.

Odessa pulled Amy's head back, then flung it forward again, bashing it against the canvas a second time...and then she pulled it back and shoved forward again. After three head bonks, Amy had to be fairly delirious, bordering on unconscious already. But Odessa did not intend to let it end there. Keeping one hand on Amy's hair, she would step to the side of the blonde, yank her head up to straighten her out, and then Odessa's fist would fly forward, aiming right for Amy's solar plexus, trying to punch it in as deep as possible and take the blonde's breath away entirely!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Odessa was making liberal use of the ring apron. Slamming her head into it not once but three times each with pounding and obvious effects on the rest of Amy's head. The blonde could barely keep her eyes open as she was blinking and groanijt in her feet after being borderline knocked out by the pounding shots to her head. Odessa didn't let up at all either, knowing she stood to lose the whole match if Amy recovered Odessa proceeded to go even further with a punch to Amy's solar plexus.

"Ouuugghhuh!" Amy gasped out coughing from the surprise that inch. Though her abs were tight she was too dazed to properly tighten up and didn't even see the punch coming until it was too late. Her head stayed up due to the girl holding her there otherwise samus head would have likely leaned agaisnt the apron to stay up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:06 pm

Amy was out of it. A stiff breeze would have been enough to put her to bed right now. Odessa, of course, had other things in mind. Revenge, of course. Tying this match up. With a smile on her face, she would keep one hand on Amy's head, and the other would once again cup Amy between her legs. There was enough pudding to shield her private parts from any notable sensations, but that wasn't what Odessa was going for. With the two handholds, she would lift Amy up and shove her underneath the bottom rope and back into the ring!

"Well, well, remember how confident you were just...oh, thirty seconds ago?" Odessa asked, as she climbed up beside her opponent, shoving Amy over onto her back and then sliding on top of her, the two of them merging into a single giant blob of pudding, with vanilla on top running down their bodies to reveal chocolate underneath. Odessa would put her hands down on either side of Amy's head and blow her a teasing kiss. "Nighty night, Amy. How about you dream about my lovely chocolate body?"

Odessa had to get in that last dig before she dropped her tits down on top of Amy's face, locking her in a prison of pudding and breast flesh and beginning to smother her out!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Amy was lifted up and brought into the ring by the cocky Odessa who suddenly seemed to be all smiles now that she was in control. But the blonde was all defiance even now. "No I dew what your talking about..ugh..I'm still confident.." she muttered through some haggard breathing and weak movements, she was pushed aside and left on her back as Odessa stayed on top of her, letting her take in the sight before parting with a goodnight kiss, her pun making Amy since in annoyance before she dropped her body on Amy's face.

"Mmmhhh!" Amy gasped pushing agaisnt her with all she had though she was unable to get Odessa's frame off as her hand pushed agaisnt sticky wet pudding. Amy's breathing slowed as the blonde started to fade and her arms dropped to the side letting out one last gasp before she was smothered out in Odessa's embrace.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Odessa, once she had her tits secured on Amy's face, knew it was over. Despite the blonde managing to choke out a final sentence's worth of defiance, she was obviously winded, obviously totally outclassed in this second round. Odessa's tits, several pounds heavier thanks to the pudding soaking them, completely swallowed Amy's face up, the pudding helping to seal her in, the stickiness making it impossible to pull away. Her arms were already weakened, and they soon dropped away. Amy drifted off to dreamland and Odessa grinned as she felt that body underneath her run out of steam.

"That's right...there we go..." Odessa would say, as Amy lay completely still and Odessa kept that face pressed tightly between her tits. When the ref came over and tapped her on the shoulder, Odessa would sigh and let Amy go, the woman's head dropping away from her chest in slow motion and falling to the canvas with a wet, heavy smack as Odessa sat up, put her hands on her hips, and surveyed her handiwork. Amy looked so peaceful when she laid this still.

The ref suggested Odessa give her a minute to recover, and Odessa gave her...some time. "I need my payback, after all, love,"[/color] Odessa would say, as she got up and walked over to the strawberry pudding pool, dipping a hand in, getting it soaked in pink pudding just as Amy had. Then she walked back over to the fallen blonde, got back down, and began licking at her, gently...not licking her face, but licking the undersides of her tits, cleaning off the orbs, and dragging her tongue slowly down Amy's sensitive belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Amy was out as could be there and the ref was quick to take notice, though the Lion was asleep now it was only a matter of if it would be her down there a second time. As both girls were able to secure a fall. Amy with a chocolate smother and Odessa with a Vanillia one. Though Odessa wasn't about to leave her foes deal alone just because she was sleeping, taking some strawberry of her own and coming back to many to start licking the pudding on her tits and belly, trying to wake her in a similar manner to the way she had been woken up a few many prior.

"mmhhugh..whha.." Amy began to stir her body jerking at the touch of the girls tounge on her tits and then as it worked on the skin on her stomach. Amy began to stir and though her mind was addled she had a pretty good idea of what she was about to experience even if there was jack shit she could do about it either way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:11 am

Amy had thought she could get away with licking pudding off of Odessa's face, but Odessa did her one better, going after two guaranteed sensitive spots: the undersides of Amy's tits and the woman's favorite fetish spot, her belly. Odessa knew it would turn Amy on, and she knew that would be extremely frustrating for the frankly bitchy blonde. Odessa needed to get through a lot of pudding to reach skin, though. She ate mouthful after mouthful, and pushed plenty more of the stuff out of the way, before bare, pale tit flesh showed through, just as Amy was starting to come back to life.

When the blonde started squirming, Odessa knew she only had a few more seconds, so she would make the most of them. She shoved Amy over onto her belly and then raised her strawberry-flavored hand up high, letting everyone see it. "How did you do it, Amy?" Odessa asked, before snorting and chuckling. "Just joking. I have better spanking technique than you do." Odessa swung the strawberry pudding down hard on Amy's ass, spanking her again and again to fully wake her up, sending droplets of all three pudding flavors flying everywhere!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:17 am

Amy's eye twitched in shock at the sudden act of the girl licking her breasts and belly. Working on removing the cost of pudding just to get to the skin under it. Still she seemed to be enjoying herself and Amy couldn't exactly stop her as she groaned before she was shoved over to her front. Odessa reveling in her situation before she started to lay waste to Amy's ass with smack after smack of her strawberry colored hand.

"Aagh! Ffahh! I!Doubt! That! Heavily!" Amy screamed out as she was hit across the bum over and over again. As Odessa expected it woke Amy up fast enough and left a bunch of pink on her but as she growled and turned to face her gritting her teeth to endure the smacks!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:47 am

Odessa laughed as Amy woke up and started hollering! "Oh, a little late to change the focus of this match, Amy! But if you want to see the superiority of how I spank, we can set that up for next time...paint a nice, red target on this bum and wail on it until your skin matches the paint!"

Odessa would keep on spanking Amy for another few seconds, getting in another ten solid spanks, making sure her entire ass was lit up like a baboon's, totally covered in pink pudding! When Amy seemed like she was about ready to blow her top, Odessa gave her one last satisfying spank and then, with a smile, she would stand up and back off, pudding dripping down her body, leaving a trail along the canvas like a slug as Odessa put her hands on her hips, backed off, and began to circle around her opponent, waiting for Amy to get up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next