by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! Empty Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Best of Three Smother Bikini match. Ring surrounded by a pool of pudding.

spolier:

This had to be a joke right...of all the things she could find herself in she was in a match against someone surrounded by pudding. Had she ever said anything to imply that she wasn't here to just wrestle the best? Granted it wasn't that far from wrestling in oil or mud and as Chelsea pointed out when she told her, "Least its safer to eat." Plus there was the matter of who she was facing. Odessa Brock. One tough cookie who hadn't backed down from any kind of match and brought her best to each one.

Having wrestled in a variety of matches, and almost all of them intense brawls and even having a technical win in a world title match it wasn't like no one could look at the girl and say she wasn't a serious threat, whether the match was surrounded by pudding or something else. And it was certainly an opponent Amy couldn't say no to and still call herself a fighter. Instead she marched and crawled out to the arena with a smile on her face, the match was silly but her opponent more then made up for that and once she beat Odessa she would love to see what else she could do to the girl.

Letting out her emphatic roar to the cheers of the crowd Amy crawled on down to the ring looking like a true predator and looking to show up Odessa in every possible way as she entered the ring and rolled into the ring. Her eyes glared at the pudding below her. they left enough room for them to get to the ring without stepping in it but they apparently planned to cover that as well once they both got in the ring. On one side it was brown, she was assuming that was chocolate. On the right side was vanilla and in front of her strawberry, the entrance way had a mix of all three like they were going for a Neapolitan feel to it. "Nothing that fits me but ill make do once i get things started."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:50 am

A pudding match. Now that was positively...festive. Odessa couldn't help but have a smile on her face as she waited backstage, watching her opponent's entrance. At first, that smile was just because of the multi-flavored pudding pool which surrounded the ring, into which they would presumably fall and quickly become enveloped in. And then, the smile got bigger when Odessa saw the way Amy Evans entered the arena, crawling around on all fours like a kawaii girl pretending to be a kitty cat! When she first saw Amy get down and let out a roar, Odessa's eyes widened, and she couldn't help but laugh, overwhelmed by a brief but violent fit which left her breathless mere seconds before she was supposed to make her entrance. "Oh, my goodness...!"

She waved off an AFW staff girl who approached her to check if she was okay. She took a couple of deep breaths and was just fine. She didn't underestimate Amy, not at all—the two of them ran in the same circles, and for as new as she was Amy was quite prolific, having battled against two of Odessa's three greatest lover-rivals, Ceci and Karina, multiple times each, and Amy had a winning record to show for her efforts. But there was something about a grown, tall, busty women getting down on her hands and knees and pretending she was a big cat that was just so hilarious.

Odessa knew she could not be the only one who thought so.

Well, now it was Odessa's turn to make an entrance, and hers was much more regal and restrained than Amy's. The lights dimmed, and the spotlights all focused at the top of the ramp, where Odessa appeared in a new variation on one of her favorite bikinis: one which incorporated her standard attire's white and black with her usual bikini gold, with each of the three colors forming a horizontal bar across her chest—white on top, then gold, then black, almost imitating the Neapolitan pattern of the pudding. As her music swelled, Odessa put her hands on her hips and made her way swiftly down to the ring, swaying slightly from side to side until she made it to the apron. There, she would roll in under the bottom rope, turning herself such that Amy, from where she was standing, would get a good glimpse at Odessa's ass, which was mostly bare thanks to the tri-colored thong she wore. Odessa smirked as she popped up onto her feet, stretching to her full height as she walked towards the center of the ring, eyeing up her opponent.

"Well, Karina's descriptions hardly did you justice, Amy. Pleasure to finally meet you, and in such a wonderful setting. I don't suppose you had something to do with the stipulations, did you?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:22 am

Waiting as eagerly as she could it seemed Odessa had to pull out all the stops just to show up. Her own spotlight as she came in out in a rather stunning bikini that didnt fail to get approval from the crowd. Amy gave a look of disinterest though her smile remained as she observed her foe. She wasn't one to be intimidated but she had a feeling Odessa did intimidate quite a few gals coming down like that, her looks giving off the impression she was a step above you in every way. Well unfortunately she was about to get taken down a few good notches as the Lion wasn't interested in being anything but the leader of the pack.

"Karina rarely has the justice of a nice look. Usually when she's this close im already smothering her as she tries to act like she isn't into it. Submissive little beast." Amy said pushing off the ropes and moving in towards the girl. "And no...you, ive lobbied to get a match with for some time but was laughed at for being too green. I don't hear anyone laughing at this match now...though i would have preferred a different setting...oh well, Pudding or not im not letting this match pass me by." Amy's smile got predatory again as she sized up Odessa in the ring letting the fans enjoy the sight of them staring each other down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 am

In spite of the rather silly display she had put on for her entrance, Amy was an imposing figure once one had climbed into the ring with her. Of course, none of the psychological games the blonde was trying to play were going to have much of an effect on Odessa, a seasoned veteran just as tall and just as powerfully built as Amy who had faced the very best which AFW had to offer on a consistent basis since she had joined the league. Odessa just smiled, hands still on her hips, as she watched Amy approach her from the spot the woman had initially taken up along the ropes.

"Funny, for I've been interested in getting you in the ring for quite a while now. You proved your worth as an adversary quite quickly after you joined. Though I got the distinct impression you may have been avoiding me." She smiled, baring her teeth like a predator, too, as Amy got close enough that the two of them could feel each other's breath on their faces. Odessa found her smile reflected back at her on Amy's face, as both women clearly were planning to be the predator to their foe's prey. It was going to be a fierce battle between two women fully used to being dominant, where only one could remain standing in the end.

That was Odessa's absolute favorite kind of fight.

"I wonder who wanted to see us fight in pudding, then," she mused, as she leaned in and pressed her forehead against Amy's, then breathed in and puffed out her chest, smashing her breasts into the blonde's, as well, making this staredown all the more intense as she wouldn't blink. "Not that I am complaining, of course. Judging by your reaction, it gives me the advantage."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:00 am

Well i wasn't going to wait around to prove myself. that's what a debut is for. And yo must not know me very well if you thought id be avoiding anyone. Though don't worry Considering this is best of three rounds i have ample time to teach you that." Yeah it was clear Odessa was out to show she meant business but Amy didnt come here to be cowed back by her presence, she came to push and claw Odessa out of her way of the top of the mountain. Though she also wanted to make sure that they understood who had the advantage here as Odessa seemed to think the pudding gave it to her.

"Please one little change isn't going to put me down. Ive wrestled in less tasty substances. And does it matter who, someone who clearly loves girls wrestling in pudding. The question is whos going to be taking advantage of this golden opportunity to advance." She said as she pushed in so she was practically in Odessa's face. "And the answer is in your face." With that she would back up and wait for the bell to ring and start his contest, one she knew would be a test for all she's done in AFW up to this point.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Odessa chuckled as Amy stubbornly insisted upon the fact that she had never avoided anyone. Well, of course she would insist upon it, and Odessa probably believed her. But it was nice to know she was not a difficult woman to rile up. Just a little bit of idle, teasing talk—something Odessa was very good at—was already yielding dividends. "Yes, best of three rounds...a little short for my tastes, but after I pick you apart tonight I'm sure you will be clamoring for a rematch, and I will be more than happy to oblige you, darling."

Odessa pressed her forehead into Amy's, and Amy responded by shoving back, the two of them pressing tightly into each other, bikinis not allowing for much separation between their bodies, which was of course to Odessa's liking. Odessa just smiled more as she shoved harder into Amy, not backing down while the blonde talked. "Your confidence is addictive, Amy. But I think we both know who is more comfortable in a sticky situation like this one." As Amy shoved away from her, Odessa used one hand to flip some of Amy's golden hair, chuckling as she took a step back, too, and stretched out her arms one last time before the bell rang.

Ding! As soon as it sounded, Odessa would move forward, arms up, aiming to meet Amy head-on. If Amy was ready to go, as well, Odessa would gladly give her a test of strength. If Amy was a little slow, maybe Odessa would wrap her up...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 pm

"Oh you wont have to worry about that. after im done with these rounds I can just take you home and keep going. Karina never seems to mind and i doubt you will either." The blonde said as she closed the gap between them looking at the girl as if she was a treat she was going to dig into..which was pretty close to the truth. Hell she even had enough pudding around to make the meal even more delicious as Oddessa tried to act like she was the one in control. "I could explain why that isn't true...but that'd be boring. Much more fun to show you show how."

As the Lion backed up and got to her corner she watched the girl stretch as she lowered herself as if ready to pounce before the bell rang and moved in towards the girl with her hands up Odessa looked ready to lock up but Amy didnt come to have a simple test of strength. moving like she was going to lock up the blonde closed in and suddenly dropped her hand to drive a punch to Odessa's belly before grabbing around her and trying to push her back to the corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 am

"What a fixation on Karina. Does she know how much you think about her?" Odessa teased, as the bell rang and the match got underway, the two bikini-clad amazons moving towards each other, Odessa with her arms outstretched, ready for action. Of course, Odessa had a tendency to expect fair play from her competitors when they often had some sort of trick in mind designed to earn them the early advantage. The good thing was that Odessa had long ago diagnosed that tendency in herself, and, though it may still show its face, she was ready to squelch the advantage whenever her foe tried to take it.

Amy came forward as if she was willing to lock up, and then immediately she ducked lower and drove a fist into Odessa's midsection. The British woman tensed up her abs just before impact, and managed to absorb the blow quite nicely, though it still hurt. She groaned, and Amy grabbed her and shoved her backward, forcing Odessa to take a couple steps toward her corner, backpedaling...backpedaling until she found her balance.

And then, Odessa would plant one foot, grab Amy's wrist, and pivot, trying to swing the blonde around and into the turnbuckle herself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:29 pm

"Well who else am i supposed to mention if i just say names you don't know it has no impact. But if you want i can get you saying my name instead." Amy taunted as she closed in looking to quickly get to work on taking her opponent out of commission at least for the first round. Moving in she was quick to show what she was all about as she tried to shut down her opponent in the early goings of this match as she slammed her fist into her gut and promptly pushing her backwards. Though while she pushed back and on the attack Odessa still tried to grab her and twirl her around so that she found herself on the turnbuckle.

Slamming back first into the corner Amy huffed from the sudden impact but her hands didnt leave Odessa's side. "You think that's gonna stop me?" She asked as she pushed her head up and tried to slam it into Odessa's. Risking a headache but keeping her arms around Odessa so she couldn't break away.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:53 am

Odessa's abs stung, but it would take quite a bit more than a single punch to even put a dent in them. Odessa did not necessarily value any one part of her body more than any other, but that only meant that every single inch of her was sculpted to be at the pinnacle of both beauty and physicality, her abdomen included. She stumbled backward from the sheer force of the blow, but was quickly able to recover, pivot, and yank on Amy's arm hard enough to send her twirling around a hundred and eighty degrees before smacking back-first into the turnbuckle.

Odessa was going to try using her elbow to punish Amy, but the blonde was not exactly stunned by the reversal, as she kept a hold on Odessa's hips and dragged the British wrestler along with her. Odessa could not maneuver too well, and Amy took advantage, swinging her thick skull forward and smashing her forehead hard into Odessa's!

"Gnnnggh!" Odessa groaned, her head snapping backwards, throbbing once, twice, a headache quickly making itself irritatingly loud within her cranium. She took a step back, but Amy was still hanging onto her, and so she could not go any further. And, ultimately, that was good. "What...and you think that...is going to slow me down...?" she retorted, managing a pained but defiant smirk as she would suddenly swing her own head forward, aiming to show Amy how tough her skull was with a second headbutt immediately following the first, to make sure both of their skulls were really ringing!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next