by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 17 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 am

Tchh!” Amy’s head reeled back after the brutal hit to her head while she cleaning Odessa’s face it wasn’t enough to knock her senseless, though something told her that was just a final statement by Odessa. Thankfully Amy had one final statement of her own, and one she figured would have a bit of a finer point then hers. Moving to finally catch her face Amy would start to finally smother her out.

someones a sore loser, and I even helped you out a bit to make sure you could breathe.” Amy said letting gravity do the work for her, she didn’t have much left in her. But she had enough to make sure she wouldn’t see anymore struggles that might knock her off; instead she was going to send her to la la land where she could about a universe where she was the winner. A universe from here but that’s what dreams were for afterall.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 17 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:29 am

Odessa had really been looking forward to sitting on Amy's face, riding her like the most submissive little bitch, turning those pretty features into a throne for the one true queen of this ring.

Fuck.

Amy just had to get in a little gloating, which, it was true, ruffled Odessa's feathers some. The ebony beauty wasn't a sore loser, of course, if she was still actively fighting to free herself from underneath her opponent before the end of the match. Odessa would chalk that up to Amy's deteriorating mental state, after coming so near to unconsciousness, but it was pretty similar to everything the American had said leading up to that.

Those were thoughts for another time. All Odessa could think about for the ten seconds she was still awake was thrashing, kicking her legs, first wildly, then coordinating them, shoving them high into the air, then stomping down on the canvas, trying to lift herself up. That, of course, took energy, as did her hands coming in and slapping, punching hard at Amy's flanks. Odessa figured a burst of intense struggle was better than a minute of feeble wiggling. But it didn't take long for her mind to go blank, and her whole body to sink down onto the canvas underneath her foe...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:43 am

Odessa didn’t want to go quietly, but regardless Amy was all about putting the whole thing down to one final finish. Keeping her down despite the women’s efforts to free herself, which faded quickly after a short but serious struggle as the lack of air and Odessa’s already hurting body started to fade and after her struggles ceased the ref checked to verify if she was actually out. Once she could tell that the Noble girl was out cold she rang the bell and the winner was the blonde Lion.

Amy slowly pushed off the women and had her hand raised as she took in a deep breathe after a back and forth fight followed by one of the longest slugfests she’d been in. And one she won to show who the better fighter was. But as she looked at Odessa her smirk returned, she wasn’t done with her not by a long shot. Hurt, tired, but excited she found herself ignoring every instinct in her body telling her that this wasn’t a good idea and she just needed to lie down and rest Amy would grab Odessa’s pudding covered legs and slowly dragged her towards the end of the ring. Once she got her close to it Amy would exist the ring and then pull Odessa the rest of the way to get her on her shoulder, taking a second to adjust while holding her there.

Im sure I can find something fun for us to do. Plus it’s only fair I finish what I started and clean the rest of you.” She said with a grin as she slowly carried the beaten Odessa to the back, leaving the fans to figure out what the Lion had in store for Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:58 am

Odessa was out cold, still smothered underneath those pudding-covered tits for several lengthy seconds even after the ref had lifted and dropped her limp hand onto the canvas, even after the bell rang to signify the end of the match. Had Amy stayed atop her any longer, there could have been a serious issue of Odessa's brain not receiving the oxygen it so desperately required to stay alive.

As it was, it got enough for Odessa's "nap" to be fitful, the woman's face twitching—unseen, of course, under pounds and pounds of pudding—and her mouth emitting soft grunting and moaning noises. This continued while she was dragged off...and she let out a soft, quivering sort of squeak as Amy pulled her over her shoulder at the edge of the ring, as if even in her unconsciousness she knew that this blonde had something nasty in store for her.

Something which Odessa would get vengeance for, in due time.

Winner: Amy Evans, 2-1

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17